The First Time I Noticed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" she said in a panic. "It's Saturday. There are sure to be people we know up for the weekend and all anyone does is sit and watch the lake."

"And I'm just giving my cute sister a quick kiss," I said.

"So I'm cute?" she said.

"And so much more," I said.

We sailed silently for a while, just enjoying the sun and wind and water.

"Ready to trade places again?" she said. "I'd like to relax a little now."

"Sure," I said. "You want to stay out longer or head for home?"

"Let's head in," she said. "I've been in the sun quite a while, and I'd like to hit the shops and spend some of Dad's money."

"I thought you felt bad spending his money?" I said.

"I said I felt bad lying to him," she said. "You felt bad for spending his money. I've had a lot more practice at that. I'm pretty good at it now."

"You're so bad," I said.

"Yeah," she said, "but I'm good at being bad."

"Don't even think about getting me started," I said, "we're still on the lake."

"Yes we are," she said, "but we're not going to be here all day, are we?"

"Um..."

"And I'm not done with you today, brother dear," she said. That was a promise to look forward to.

"I like the sound of that," I said. "Now get ready to jibe." We had long since sailed past our private cove and needed to turn around to get home.

"I'm ready, babe," she said. I liked the sound of that too, but I didn't think she was on the same wavelength I was at that moment. I looked at her, smiling, and she winked back. We had already made love twice, but seeing her face light up like that was the best feeling I'd had all day. I got a big, stupid grin on my face.

"What?" she said.

"Nothing," I said. "I just love you a lot."

"I love you a lot too," she said, and we turned for home. We rode the rest of the way back to our cabin quietly, both of us searching in our minds for ways to be together in the fall and beyond. Whenever I started to feel like it was hopeless, I only had to look at Alexis for a surge of faith and confidence. More than once I saw her looking to me as well. Before long we had reached our cove. We turned downwind into our cove, hitting the beach on a run. We struck the sails, loaded the cat onto its dolly, and tucked it away. With the rest of our gear properly stored in the shed, we were done with our sail.

"Lunch here or in town?" I said as we walked back to the cabin.

"Here," she said. "We can catch dinner in town after some shopping."

"Sounds good," I said. "What would you like?"

"Something easy," she said.

"Sandwiches?"

"Sure," she said. "Got anything to go with them?"

"No idea," I said. "We'll have to take a look. I'm sure we can find something."

When we reached the cabin I held the door open to let her in, but she didn't step through. Instead she stopped, wrapped herself around me, and kissed me. I was caught off guard, but it was just like it was on the cat - electric. I let go of the door and pulled her close to me, returning her kiss as our bodies entwined. I felt her hands exploring my back and I followed suit, working my way down to her irresistible ass.

And then she stopped and let go of me.

"What was that about?" I said.

"Just because," she said, grinning.

"Why'd you stop?" I said. "It was just starting to get interesting."

"Because I'm hungry for lunch, of course."

"Okay then," I said, just a little disappointed.

"Also," she said, "I knew if I had kept that up any longer that...things...would have happened."

"What sort of 'things' are you talking about, Lex?" I said. "Hot, sexy, steamy things?"

"Just shut up and get the door," she said. Tempting as it was to pursue this little tease, I opened the door, watched her walk through, and followed her to the kitchen. She seemed to have a little extra motion in her hips as she walked in. It was tantalizing to watch. She took a seat at the table and I dug into the fridge.

"Okay," I said, "we have ham, turkey, salami..."

"You have salami? For me?" she said, smirking.

"You're incorrigible," I said, popping my head out of the fridge. She was sitting with her legs crossed, absentmindedly kicking the air, and trying and failing to look nonchalant.

"What?" she said, grinning.

"Salami jokes?" I said. "Surely you can do better." She just giggled and kept kicking her leg. It was a nice leg - just bouncing up and down there - looking sexy. She was still in her bikini, so I could follow her leg all the way up to her hips, which were rocking gently with each kick. When I looked up at her face she broke into a bigger grin. I'd been busted ogling her. There was no point in denying it.

"Nice legs, sis," I said.

"Thanks," she said. "Is there any cheese to go with your meat?" I just shook my head and looked back in the refrigerator.

"Swiss and pepper jack," I said.

"Okay then," she said. "How about a little of all three meats and a slice of the pepper jack."

"Sure," I said. "Want anything else on it?"

"Mayo?"

"Yup," I said, "got that."

"Anything else to go with it?"

"Lemme see..." I said. "There's pickles." I thought about that for a second and popped my head out of the fridge.

"Don't even go there," I said quickly. She gave me the 'who, me?' look.

"And I know we have a couple of bags of chips in the cupboard," I said, still digging around in the fridge.

"I'll get those," she said, getting up. She slipped in behind me and put her hand on my ass. "You're so much fun to tease." She gave my ass a little squeeze. I stood up to turn around so fast that I smacked my head on the inside of the fridge.

"Ouch," I said. Alexis was laughing hysterically.

"Smooth move," she said. Then she swatted me on the ass and turned to reach into the cupboard. I looked at her as I rubbed my head. She was on her toes, stretched to reach into the top shelf. Retrieving the chips, she looked back over her shoulder at me. She smiled, gave her butt a little shake, and then went to sit down again. I made our sandwiches and joined her at the table.

"So," I said, swallowing a mouth full of a salami sandwich, "what's the plan when we get to town."

"Nothing special, really," she said. "I thought I'd poke around in the trading post for a bit. Maybe I can pull together a little outdoorsy girl outfit you'll like."

"I like outdoorsy girls," I said. "Be sure to ask if you need any help checking the fit."

"Yeah," she said, "I'll bet you'd like to help with that, wouldn't you?"

"Uh, yeah," I said. "We'll find you some cute shorts. I can make sure they look good from the back. Then we can find you a nice sports bra or something."

"I need special undies, too?" she said.

"Absolutely," I said. "You can't go hiking in just any old bra or your boobs will bounce all over the place."

"And you'd hate to have that happen, right?" she said.

"Definitely," I said. "You don't want sore boobs at the end of the day."

"And my panties?" she said. "Do I need special panties?"

"Pretty sure you do," I said. "I'll help check the fit on those, too."

"I didn't know you were such an expert on these things," she said.

"I'm not," I said, "but that doesn't mean I don't want to help."

"Yeah, okay," she said, "but you're not coming in the fitting room with me. I don't want to get arrested for fucking my brother in public."

"Good idea," I said. "We should fuck in private instead. Seriously though, I actually think the 'cute outdoorsy outfit' is a pretty good idea. We can get you all setup for the outdoors and maybe do some mountain backpacking later this summer."

"Really," she said. "Mountains?"

"Yeah," I said. "Maybe Colorado or Wyoming."

"I've never been to Idaho," she said. "Could we go there?"

"Sure," I said. "Why not?"

"Yay!"

"I didn't know you were interested in backpacking," I said. "It's not like car camping. It's a lot more work, but you're out in truly wild areas. You can go days without seeing another person. My last trip was for a week."

"That's why I'm interested," she said. "I can handle the work and a week alone with you sounds perfect. We could sleep naked in a tent. Or under the stars!"

"Well," I said, "I'm definitely up for the naked part. Under the stars will depend on the bugs."

"Deal," she said.

"Really?" I said. "You're serious. You'd go backpacking with me?"

"I'm totally serious," she said. "I would honestly just love a week alone with you in the wilderness. I know we'd get tired and dirty and smelly, but I don't care if you don't."

"I'll be just as smelly as you," I said. "Worse, probably."

"I don't care," she said. "Let's do it!"

"We should finish our lunch first," I said. "Then I need a quick shower before we go into town." We both finished up our sandwiches. I couldn't get over the idea that she wanted to go backpacking with me. I kept looking at her with a stupid, eager grin on my face. She just looked back and smiled. It was going to be a great summer.

We were now both eager to head into town and quickly finished eating.

"Ready to hit the showers?" she said.

"Is it safe?" I said.

"Maybe," she said. "I can't make any promises about what I'll do if we're wet and naked in the same small room together."

"I'll take my chances," I said. "The worst that could happen would be me getting to see your smokin' hot body naked again."

"Okay," she said. "But we have to be quick. I want to get into town and spend Dad's money."

"Let's clean up the kitchen first," I said. We made short work of getting everything scrubbed clean, then headed for the bathroom. My sister unceremoniously dropped her top, and then removed her bottoms, swinging her hips back and forth as she worked them down.

"You are so sexy," I said.

"Horny again already?" she said. "Didn't you get enough this morning?"

"I'm not sure the word 'enough' is ever going to work for me when I'm around you," I said.

"I know the feeling," she said. She laid her arms over my shoulders and kissed me. I returned her kiss and pulled her close to me. Caressing her back and then stroking her irresistible ass. She slipped an arm between us and grabbed my rapidly growing cock.

"Whatever you have in mind," I said, "I like it! But we better do it fast."

"You're right," she said.

Without another word she dropped to her knees in front of me and shoved my cock into her mouth, stroking at the base while she worked over the head with her mouth and tongue. As she stroked up and down with her hand and mouth, she also twisted them in opposite directions and kept swirling her tongue around and around in her mouth. The sensation was unbelievable. Every nerve ending was tingling.

"Fuck," I mumbled. "That's...oh...Lexi." I was nearly incoherent.

She came up for air, replacing her mouth with her other hand, both of them now stroking me but still twisting in opposite directions. "You said we better do it fast. I thought I'd start with the good stuff."

"Good stuff...yeah," I said. "But...ugh...I'm gonna be done before you get started." She squeezed a little harder, still stroking and twisting. On the down stroke, she licked the end of my cock and wrapped her tongue around the head. "Oh my God, Lex!"

"This is all for you, baby," she said. "Come for your sister." She dove for my cock again, swallowing nearly the full length. I could feel the head reaching her throat, and then she came back up, still twisting with her hand. She got into a rhythm, and with each twist and turn and suck and stroke, I got closer to the end. She was doing her best to make me come as fast as possible and it was working brilliantly. The sensations were almost unbearable and I could feel my balls beginning to tighten.

"Soon...sis," I said. I was gasping for air and could only mutter one word at a time. She took me out of her mouth, stroking with both hands again.

"Good," she said. "I'm hungry for a load of my brother's cum."

"Oh...God!"

"Come for me, brother," she said. "Come in your sister's throat!"

She went back down. All the way down. I could feel my head in her throat, her tongue on the bottom of my shaft, and her lips at the base. She grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me hard against her to get that very last bit of my cock into her mouth, and I came, my cock throbbed and launched one shot into her throat and then another. Then she moved her mouth further up my shaft so that only head remained in her mouth. Her hands replaced her mouth on the bottom and she squeezed and stroked my shaft as I launched two more shots onto her tongue. She swallowed them both, then kept stroking, working more and more out of me until I was spent and barely able to stand. She eased down until she was barely moving and just holding my cock in her mouth, still pulsing through the end of my orgasm as I gasped and tried to regain my breath.

"Mmm," she hummed on my slowly softening cock, adding a new sensation to my already hypersensitive cock.

"Fuck, Lex," I said, finally able to speak. "That was...amazing." At last she released me and stood back up.

Wrapping her arms around me, she said, "Can anyone suck your cock like your sister?"

"No," I said.

"No, what?" she said, grabbing me by the ass and pulling me close.

"Nobody can suck my cock like my sister," I said. I kissed her hard and then grabbed her ass and pulled her in. "You're crazy hot today, sis."

"Mmm, baby," she said. "I'm your crazy hot slutty sister today."

"That is so dirty," I said. "But we need to get clean now."

"Aw," she said. "Do we have to?" She reached into the shower and turned on the water.

"Yes," I said. "Now get your sexy ass in the shower before I have to spank that thing again."

"Ooo," she said, turning around and sticking her ass out at me. "You wouldn't spank my cute little ass, would you?"

"Damn right I would," I said, and gave her a firm swat. "Get in there and let's get wet."

"I'm wet already," she said. I reached around her and stuck my hand between her legs. She wasn't kidding. Her pussy was soaked.

"Damn, sis," I said, working my middle finger into her. "Need help with this?"

"God that feels good," she said, "but no. We need to get showered."

"You sure?" I said, continuing to work my finger in her pussy.

"Mmm...yes," she said, sighing and pulling my hand away from her crotch. "But you're going to make it up to me later, okay."

"That sounds like fun," I said. I spun her around to face me and slowly licked my fingers clean in front of her. I looked at her and said, "Tasty!"

"Promise me you'll put that tongue to work later," she said.

"I will."

"Promise me!" she said.

"I promise!" I said.

"Promise what, brother?"

"I promise to lick and suck your pussy until you grab me by the hair, squeeze my head between your silky thighs, and scream."

"Whose pussy?" she said.

"My sister's pussy," I said.

"That's more like it," she said. "Now I can handle waiting for you to fulfill that promise. Plus, I'll be horny all fucking afternoon. You might have to fuck me in the fitting room after all."

"No fitting room fucks for you, sis," I said. "You'll have to wait until we get home after dinner. Then I can get you drunk and take advantage of you."

"You won't need to get me drunk for that," she said.

"Hope not," I said, "now get your ass in the shower." I swatted her again.

"Ouch!" she said. "I'm getting in, I'm getting in!"

She reached into the spray to check the temperature, then stepped in. "See! I'm in."

"Let's get clean!" I said, and we made short work of our shower. When we were done we went to get dressed. Lex put her outfit from breakfast back on.

"I want something easy to get off," she said.

I looked at her quizzically. "Really?"

"For the fitting room, dork," she said. "If I wanted something easy to take off for quick sex, I wouldn't be wearing panties."

"But panties are sexy," I said. "And sneaking them off in public is even sexier."

"Aren't you a naughty boy today," she said.

"You're my inspiration," I said.

"Thanks," she said, grinning at me. "Now get dressed. I can't think straight with that thing pointing at me.

I'd been standing naked in front of her. I wasn't used to the idea that I could be a distraction for her just like she was one for me.

"Bye," she whispered as I pulled up my boxers.

"Bye?"

"I was just saying goodbye to your cock," she said. "I'll miss it while we're shopping."

"Ah, right then," I said. "It's a long way to town. Want anything for the road?"

"How about a water?" she said. I grabbed two waters and the keys.

"Let's go," I said. On the drive into town we talked more about our plans for the summer. I was really looking forward to taking a road trip with my sister and exploring a mountain wilderness somewhere. I didn't know Idaho well, but I had seen photos of the rugged Sawtooth range, and remembered that a friend had hiked the Selkirks in the panhandle. We discussed the merits of both, but without a guide or access to the internet, there was no way to make any kind of decision so we mostly talked about the ups and downs of wilderness backpacking. I was happy that Alexis seemed really enthusiastic about the idea. I didn't hold back about the rugged nature of such a trip, but she wasn't put off in the least. Of course, Alexis was no delicate, fragile flower. Strong and athletic, I had no doubt she could handle a week in the mountains.

We talked more about school as well, and that discussion wasn't nearly as much fun. We were reminded of how much time we would spend apart and we both felt sad and lost until Alexis remembered something.

"Holy shit!" she said. She kind of shouted at me, really.

"Holy shit, what, Lex?" I said.

"My birthday!" she said. "And yours! It's perfect!"

"Yeah, Lex," I said. "We both have birthdays. Thanks for letting me know."

"You're kind of a dunderhead sometimes," she said.

"Seriously, sis," I said, "what are you talking about? We both have birthdays. They're a week apart at the end of September. So?"

"So," she said, "what do we always do for our birthdays?"

"Eat cake?" I still had no idea what she was talking about.

"No, my dopey brother," she said, "we have a birthday party!"

"Lex," I said, "whatever are you on about? We haven't had a birthday party for you since you left for college."

"Exactly!"

"Apparently I really am an idiot," I said, "because you're making no sense at all. Everything is perfect because you're in New York on your birthday now and we haven't had a party for you in three years. Yay us!"

"I'm going to have a birthday party this year, Ian," she said.

"I'll send a card," I said. "If you're trying to make me feel better, it's not working. We'll be on opposite ends of the country and I won't be there for your birthday."

"Oh yes you will," she said.

"Hello, Alexis!" I said. "Anyone home? I'll be in Oregon."

"No you won't," she said. "Remember me telling you about Dad?"

"What about him?"

"How I just give him the doe eyes and I get what I want?"

"Sure."

"So," she said, "I'm going to tell Dad that I haven't had one single birthday party since I started college, and it's my last year, and I deserve a party on my birthday."

"He'll send flowers and a cake."

"He'll send two airline tickets, dumbass," she said, "because I'll tell him he has to fly both of us home so we can all be together for my last birthday as a college girl."

"Dad isn't that tightly wrapped around your finger," I said. "You'll never pull this off."

"Oh yeah," she said. "Watch me."

"No way," I said. "No way you get Dad to pay for two more airline tickets. He'll send you something or he'll tell you we'll throw a party at Thanksgiving or something."