The First Time I Noticed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanna bet?" she said.

"You're on!" I said, then paused. "Ah...what's the bet?"

"I'll bet you a blow-job that I get him to do it," she said.

"I'm looking forward to that," I said, "because your blow-jobs are fucking amazing."

"Thanks," she said. I looked at her, grinning, and she looked down and blushed.

"What," I said, "you're shy again now? You just got me to pop in about three minutes flat. I almost passed out. You're a goddess."

"Thanks, Ian," she said. "I sort of lose control around you sometimes. You get me heated up and I just want to be dirty."

"I know the feeling," I said.

"But I'm glad you liked it," she said.

"I did," I said. "And on the off chance that you actually get Dad to go for this thing, what do I have to do?"

She tipped her head sideways and said, "Seriously?" She nodded her down head a little and looked at her lap.

"Oh!" I said. "Deal!" I shook her hand to seal the bet. "I win either way."

She blushed again and giggled. "Me too," she said. I reached across the car and took her hand in mine. It was just another couple of miles into town and we were approaching the turn to the main highway. Before we got there, I pulled over to the side of the road.

"Why are you stopping?" she said.

"For this," I said, and leaned over and kissed her. We shared that warm, soft kiss for a moment, then broke apart.

"What was that for?" she said.

"Because one," I said, "I love you and love your kisses, and two, we're not going to be able to do that again for a while."

"Oh, right," she said. "I'm going to miss that."

"And you don't get to torment me by...flashing...things, or, ah, rubbing, or...or...being sexy in general," I said.

"I'll try to be good," she said.

"You better!" I said.

"But you have to behave too!" she said.

"What do I do?" I said.

"No kissing," she said. "That actually makes me wet, and I'm already kind of horny from earlier. Plus you just kissed me right now."

"Sorry," I said, "Didn't know."

"And no looking at me and getting all smiley and sparkly eyed, either," she said.

"I do that?"

"Yes," she said. "You stare at me with those deep blue eyes like you're looking straight into my soul and I kind of...lose myself."

"Ah..."

"You're doing it right now, you sneaky bastard!" she said. "Stop that!"

"I don't even know what I'm doing!"

"Well," she said, "knock it off anyway!"

"Okay," I said. "I'll try, I guess."

"No touching my butt either," she said. "I get wet when you do that, too."

"Okay," I said.

"In fact, don't even look at my butt," she said. "I know when you're looking at my butt and that gets me wet."

"You get wet for a lot of stuff, sis," I said.

"Shut up!" she said. "You know, don't even think about my butt."

"What the..." I said. "How can I not even think about it?"

"Just don't," she said. "Don't think about my boobs either. You said you like them, you know. You did. You said...what was it...you said I had an 'awesome rack,' didn't you? No thinking about my rack, or my butt, or, or, or...just stop thinking about stuff that makes me wet."

I leaned over and kissed her.

"It's okay, sis. I promise not to think about your pussy, or your legs, or your awesome rack, or your gorgeous ass, or anything else about your fantastic body, or about your kisses - especially not about your kisses - until we get through this trip to town, you're just going to be my stupid sister, who I can't help being hopelessly in love with."

"No being in love with me either," she said. "That makes me wet too."

"Is there anything that doesn't?" I said.

"No idea," she said. "Drive the damn car."

"You got it," I said, and pulled away from the shoulder.

"Hey sis?" I said a moment later as I turned onto the main highway.

"Don't call me sis, either," she said.

"I know," I said, "it makes you wet."

"No," she said. "It makes me feel like a naughty girl."

"Mmm," I said. "That makes me hard."

"And that...makes me wet."

"Right," I said. "Now, is there something I do that really annoys you? Something sort of irritating?"

"I don't know," she said, "why?"

"I thought if there was something like that," I said, "I could do it if we start getting...if we start not acting like squabbling siblings."

"Oh," she said. "That's actually a good idea."

"Well?"

"Just start talking about video games," she said. "In about two minutes I'll be bored to tears and my panties will be as dry as the Sahara."

"Perfect!" I said.

"Thanks," she said.

"For boring you to tears and killing your libido?" I said.

"For being willing to bore me to tears and kill my libido all for the sake of my sanity," she said. "I love you for that."

"Love you too, sis."

"Don't call me 'sis,' Ian."

"Okay, Lexi."

"Nope. Definitely not 'Lexi' either."

"You're right," I said, "Lexi is sexy. Just 'Lex' then?"

"No," she said, thinking it over, "not Lex. Better stick to Alexis."

"That's not exactly a woody killer either," I said, "but okay."

"You're a sweetheart," she said.

"Anything for love, Alexis," I said.

"Don't say love."

"You have a lot of rules," I said.

"Turn left here," she said. "The trading post is on this street."

I followed the street to the end and found a parking spot. From the car we could see the harbor and the lighthouse.

"Let's go spend Dad's money!" she said.

"How are you going to even do that, exactly?" I said.

"He gave me a credit card, of course," she said, getting out of the car. "You're not very bright are you?"

"I don't have a credit card," I said.

"That, Ian, is because you don't have Dad wrapped around your finger," she said.

"How do you do that, exactly?" I said.

"I'm prettier than you," she said.

"I'll give you that," I said.

"And you're a dumbass," she said.

"Bitch."

"Dickhead."

I leaned in and whispered to her. "I think this is working. I'm kind of annoyed."

She whispered back. "No leaning."

I stood back up straight again as we walked to the store, resisting the temptation to take her hand. 'Dickhead,' she had said. So cute.

"Stop thinking I'm cute," she said.

"How the fuck did you know that?" I said.

"Just stop."

Now she was a fucking mind reader. What the hell?

Then she whispered again. "I saw your reflection in the window. You were smiling."

"Wench," I said.

"Thanks, Ian," she said. "You're the best."

"You're welcome," I said. We had reached the store and I opened the door.

"Now get your...now get in," I said. "And don't take all damn day."

"Oh shut up," she said. "You'll be in the camping gear section until the store falls on your head, then you'll head over to books."

"Whatever," I said. "Go buy some dipshit girly crap with Daddy's money."

She turned to leave but I grabbed her arm and stopped her. "Come find me when you're ready to look at anything outdoorsy. Can't have you putting on something stupid looking."

"Yeah," she said, "that's your job."

We went our separate ways in the store. She headed for all the scented candles and home decor stuff. I went for the camping gear, just like she said I would. I wandered through there for a while, coveting all sorts of interesting things I couldn't afford to buy. Shopping sucks when you're broke. Then I wandered over to books for a while, where I found a Boundary Waters canoe trip guide that I found intriguing. Maybe Alexis would be interested in a canoe trip. I picked up the book and was reading about the routes when I felt a smack in the back of my head.

"Hey, dork face." My sister the charmer. She already had a basket full of stuff.

"What can I do for you, Alexis," I said.

"I told you I'd find you over here by the books," she said.

"You did," I said. "Have a look at this." I handed her the book.

"It's a canoe," she said. "What about it?"

"It's a Boundary Waters trip guide," I said. "I was thinking about taking a short trip later this summer."

"So?"

"Thought maybe you might want to drag your sorry a...ah...that you might want to tag along," I said. "Interested?"

"Who would want to be alone in the north woods with you, dork?" she said. But her eyes said yes, and she winked at me. I kept the book.

"Anyway," she said, "can you help me for a minute?"

"Why?" I said. "Can't you read the price tags?

"Ha ha," she said. "Can you just come look at something for a minute?"

"Sure, Le...Alexis."

I followed her off to the women's wear section. She pulled two pairs of shorts off of a rack and held them both up.

"Which one?" she said. One was very cute, but cotton and wouldn't be great for hiking. Wet cotton was miserable. The other wasn't quite as stylish, but was a lot more practical. On the trail, utility was a lot more important than style.

"That one," I said, nodding toward the more practical item.

"Really?" she said, looking just a little disappointed. "But these are cuter."

"On you?" I said, scoffing. "What's the difference?"

Who was I kidding? She was very pretty by any reasonable standard. Anyone could see it, and pretending she wasn't just seemed dumb.

"Sorry Alexis," I said. "That was mean. Even I can tell you're quite pretty." She smiled just a little.

"You're kind of a bitch," I said, "but I can't deny you're pretty."

"You're such a jerk sometimes," she said.

"You don't want cotton if you're going to be in the woods for a while," I said. "It's miserable to wear if it gets wet."

"Okay," she said.

"These will dry fast so you don't chafe," I said. "Think about where you'll chafe if that cotton gets wet and you have to walk in it all day."

"Ah...oh!" she said. "I'd...rather not, actually."

"Exactly," I said. I followed her around as she browsed through the shirts. She learned quickly and changed her focus from fashion to function. Fortunately the store was well stocked with gear made for the outdoors, some of which was reasonably stylish, in an outdoorsy sort of way.

"Anything else I need?" she said.

"Some good socks," I said. "Wool."

"Wouldn't they be itchy?" she said.

"Nope," I said. "Woolens today aren't like that unless you're sensitive to them, and they're comfortable and warm even when they're wet."

We walked over by the shoes and found a couple of good quality pairs of socks.

"You should try all that on," I said. "We're a long way from home."

"Okay," she said. Then she leaned a little closer and whispered "but you don't get to help me try them on."

We found a fitting room and she disappeared in it for a long time. She finally stepped out wearing the outfit she had chosen.

"Well?"

She looked like she stepped off the cover of Backpacker magazine, but I couldn't tell her that. I pointed a finger in the air and spun it around to tell her I wanted to see the back. She looked at me with a skeptical expression.

"Gotta see if it fits, Alexis," I said. "Remember chafing?"

"Chafing, right," she said, still skeptical, but she turned around. It was the smallest of movements, but she went just a little beyond half way around, then came back, her ass swaying just slightly. That part of the store was empty and nobody else could have seen it but me. For me, she might as well have dropped her pants and bent over. She turned and looked over her shoulder at me. It wasn't subtle. Her back was arched and her ass was gorgeous.

"Back okay?"

Okay? It was ripped straight out of my fantasies and slapped onto her ass. The whole ensemble gave her a sexy girl next door look that I couldn't resist. I didn't dare just start talking. I hesitated and composed a reply in my mind, hoping I could spit it out without stammering.

"Yup," I said, trying to sound nonchalant but barely able to breathe evenly. I kind of sucked in a breath instead of inhaling like a normal person. "That should work okay."

"How about these socks?" she said, and she actually bent over to pull them up. I couldn't believe it. I needed an out, and quickly, before I dragged us both in the changing room for a private fitting.

"They're fine," I said. "Get changed so we can go. I was in the middle of a video game back the cabin."

I sighed with relief that she immediately caught my meaning. She silently mouthed "sorry" and stepped back into the fitting room. I found a quiet corner and adjusted my pants. What the hell had happened to "don't even think about my butt?"

She stepped out a minute later, back in her own clothes.

"We good?" she said. She wasn't talking about shopping; she was asking if I was okay after her show. I nodded yes.

"Do they have the same style as those shorts in pants with zip-off legs?" I said.

"I think so," she said. "They were right over here." She dug through the rack and found her size.

"Get those too," I said. "If it gets buggy at night you'll appreciate having pants instead of shorts. Get another shirt too." Her eyes lit up at that. Shopping was a sure-fire way to improve my sister's mood.

"Need any...ah..."

"What?" she said.

I paused, searching for word that wouldn't break our rules. "Need any under...things?"

"Underthings?" she said, scoffing. "Have you gone total dork now?"

"No," I said, "I was just talking about the stuff chicks wear in video games."

"Right," she said. "Gotcha. I'm good, actually. I have stuff at home for workouts. That should be good for the trail, right?"

"I'm sure it will be," I said. "You want a hat?" I always wore hats.

"Not really," she said. "Hat hair, you know."

"Nobody cares in the middle of nowhere," I said. "I like to keep the sun off my head, but it's your call."

"I'll pass," she said, "and if I change my mind this isn't the only place between here and Idaho that sells hats."

"Nope," I said, "sure isn't. You can go check out. I already paid for my book. I'll wait outside."

She looked a little disappointed. I think she was expecting me to wait in line with her. I needed a moment alone to cool down and went outside to wait. Stepping out, I noticed a small coffee shop next door and went to get us two coffees. She came out of the store just as I was walking out of the coffee shop.

"Here you go," I said, handing her the coffee. "Dark roast, black."

"You remembered," she said. "Thanks!"

"No problem," I said.

"Aren't you sweet," she said. "Can we walk down by the marina now? I want to go see the sailboats."

"Sure," I said. There weren't many boats, but there weren't many people either so we would at least be able to talk privately. After a moment we were out of earshot of anyone.

"That wasn't as bad as I was expecting," I said.

"No," she said. "It was a lot worse. I almost cried when you called me a bitch."

It was all I could do not to hug her and kiss her and pledge my everlasting love, but we were still out in public.

"I'm really sorry," I said quietly. "You know I didn't mean it. I was just, you know, trying to play my role. Forgive me?"

"Of course I do, dopey," she said. "I didn't want to cry because I thought you were really calling me a bitch. I wanted to cry because I wanted to hold your hand and tell you I love you, but the only thing you could do is call me a bitch and the only thing I could do was tell you that you're a jerk."

"You're just completely adorable," I said. "Did you know that?"

"If you say so," she said.

"I do," I said, and I took her hand in mine.

"People will notice that, you know," she said.

"Look around, Lex," I said.

"Don't call me Lex," she said.

"Oh, why not?" I said. "Nobody knows us here, and even if they do I'm just a guy holding his sisters hand. Our old selves didn't fight ALL the time. Remember going to the movies? You'd lean on me and munch popcorn."

"You always let me have most of it," she said. We stopped at a bench and took a seat.

"Yeah," I said, laughing. "It's a wonder you don't have an ass the size of Wisconsin by now, eating like that."

"Don't talk about my ass," she said.

"Oh my God. You ought to talk, little miss 'how are my socks.' Do you have any idea how close you came to getting fucked in the fitting room?"

"You wouldn't!"

"Wouldn't I?" I said. "Try me sometime when we're really somewhere where nobody could possibly know us."

"You're serious?" she said, raising her eyebrows.

I hesitated for a moment, then gave a kind of goofy grin and said "yeah, actually. I am."

"God! That's so naughty," she said.

"If you don't like it," I said, "then stop modeling socks for me."

"Only you could get worked up by socks," she said.

"Only you could model them quite like that, Lex," I said.

"Isn't it supposed to be Alexis?" she said.

"No," I said. "Not right now, anyway. Nobody can hear anything we say, so I can call you Lex or sexy Lexi or whatever the hell I want, and I can tell you that when you did that little show with the socks I wanted to kneel down behind you and nibble on your ass right there in the store, and I can tell you that after you went in the fitting room I had to go hide behind a rack of coats and stick my hand in my pants to put my cock back where it belonged because I was standing at attention just from watching your god damned ass for like one minute."

"Ah...wow," she said, a little bit stunned.

"And one more thing," I said. What the hell. I was on a roll. "I want to kiss you so bad right now. I want to kiss you every time I look at you. I especially want to kiss you when I look at your luscious lips. But mostly I want to kiss you right now. In fact, I'm going to."

I leaned in and kissed her. It lasted just a moment, but a moment that transcended time. I felt a wave of love flow over me.

"Wow," she said. "I'm glad I was already sitting down."

"Let go get a fucking ice cream cone," I said, still a little wound up.

"Don't say fucking," she said.

"We going there again?" I said.

"No, really," she said quietly. She turned left and right, looking over the area carefully. There wasn't a soul within a hundred yards of us. She carefully hiked up her already short skirt until I could see a glimpse of her panties. She cast her eyes down at them and I followed her gaze between her legs. There was an obvious wet spot on the front of her panties. I looked up at her, a little bug eyed. She quickly stood up and brushed her skirt back into its proper place.

"I told you," she whispered.

"Sorry, Alexis," I said. "I do promise to make it up to you later."

"You better," she said. "I'm running out of clean panties."

I nearly had to sit down again, and actually banged my shin on the bench turning to leave. At that, Alexis laughed so hard she nearly fell over. Fortunately, that cooled the superheated mood and we walked to the ice cream shop for a treat. They served ice cream made on the premises and hand packed. It was delicious.

"What's next?" said Alexis.

"There's a bookstore down the block," I said. "I'd like to have a look. They have a lot of titles by local authors."

We went there and browsed a while. I found two interesting books set on the North Shore, and Alexis found a book of poetry by a Minnesota author. She charged all three to my father's credit card. I still felt bad about spending his money.

"Dinner?" I said.

"Sounds good," she said. "Shopping for socks made me hungry."

"Oh stop," I said.

"What are you in the mood for?" she said.

"How about a burger?" I said. "There's a place on the north end of town that serves about twenty different kinds of burgers."

"Okay," she said. "I really am starved."

We hopped in the car and made the short trip to the burger joint. I had a barbeque, bacon, and Swiss burger. Alexis went with the Juicy Lucy, a burger patty stuffed with sautéed onions and three kinds of cheese and grilled, then served on a toasted onion bun. As burgers go, it was a work of art. In fact, both were delicious. Filled up with our burgers and fries, we called an end to our trip to town and made the drive back to the cabin. Alexis had a nice nap on the drive home. I didn't mind a bit, and quietly enjoyed watching her sleep. The fact that she had her shoes off and her feet up on the dash didn't hurt. It gave me a great view of her legs.