The First Time I Noticed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jose_Rick
Jose_Rick
247 Followers

"Do I make you hard, baby?" she said. "Do you get hard for your hot sister?"

Oh, damn. There was that ass again. Naked and on display just for me. She swatted herself on the ass, and not gently. I could see a handprint.

"Did that make you hard?" she said. "You like my ass, don't you. I know you want to put your hands on me. You'd like to spank me now, wouldn't you? Like I just did. Like this."

She swatted the other cheek. Damn.

"Lex?" I said, doing my level best to compose myself.

"What is it, brother?" she said. "Do you want to massage my cute little butt? I spanked it kind of hard." She started to swing her hips left and right. I was losing it fast.

"If you want to go on that sail this morning," I said, "you need to stop that now and get into a swimsuit."

"I'm not sure I can right now," she said. "My butt hurts so, so bad. Maybe you could kiss it and make it feel better?" She put her hands on the rail and bent over with her legs splayed wide. Where they met I could see the lips of her pussy. They were wet. I was helpless.

"Yes, baby," I said. "I'll make my sister's cute little ass feel better."

I stepped behind her, dropped to my knees, and kissed each cheek right on the pink handprints she had left.

"Ooo," she said. "That does feel better."

"How about this?" I said, licking each cheek, and then between them. "Does this feel better?"

"Oh...Oh, yeah," she said. "Fuck yeah."

I kept at her, then slipped my head further between her legs and licked up the creamy juices pooling around her opening.

"Oh!" she said. "Fuck, that's nice."

"I was hoping you'd think so," I said.

"Don't fucking stop!" she said to me. It was more of a shout, really. I complied, and explored her pussy and ass with my tongue, finally landing on her clit. I sucked it between my lips and swirled my tongue around the nub. She gasped with each new angle, and began clenching her legs on my head. She bent further over, giving me even better access. I was kneading her ass cheeks with my hands now and letting my mouth do its magic on her pussy.

"Oh...ugh...yeah," she said. "Keep at it. Eat it."

I did my very best. Despite how she was flailing in front of me I was relentless. Then I took one of the hands that had been on her ass, reached under her, and shoved two fingers as far as I could into her pussy. I pulled them out and replaced them with my tongue, reaching as far as I could into her passage. I alternated between finger fucking her and lapping up her juices. Finally I returned my mouth to her clit and sucked hard, drawing it into my mouth where my tongue could twist and turn and find every nerve until at last, gasping, she came.

I felt a flood of her cream flowing from her, and quickly moved to lap it up, not wanting to waste a drop of her precious cum. She shook as wave after wave of her orgasm washed over her. I held on through her tremors and not a drop of her nectar was wasted. When a stream escaped me and began running down her leg, I moved quickly down her thigh and sucked up the trail of her cum. Eventually her orgasm subsided. Overwhelmed, she nearly collapsed back onto me, but held onto the deck railing to keep herself up.

Catching her breath, she said, "You're not even naked yet, are you?"

"No," I said, "but that's easy to fix." I wasted no time stripping my clothes and freeing my rigid cock.

"Do it," she said, looking over her shoulder. "Stick your cock in me and fuck me 'till you come."

I didn't need an engraved invitation for that, and - standing behind her - I plunged my cock into her pussy while looking down at her beautiful ass.

"Come on, baby," she said. "Don't be gentle. Fuck me hard and fire a load of your cum into my pussy."

"My sister's pussy," I said.

"My brother's cum," she said.

It was all for me now. I pumped hard and fast into her. I knew this wouldn't last long. Despite our session this morning, she had teased me getting dressed, teased me while I made breakfast, teased me during her massage, and teased me after she woke up. Hours of torment would be released in minutes. Harder and harder I thrust into her, all while basking in the perfection of her ass.

"Oh, Lex," I said as I felt my cock begin to tingle, signaling my inevitable finish.

"Do me, baby," she screamed, "fill your sister's pussy with your cum! Do me. Come in me, baby, come in your sister's fucking cunt!"

I exploded. My head was spinning as I once again pumped shot after shot of my semen into my sister. Gradually I slowed my thrusting as my balls emptied their load into her.

"Mmm," she sighed as I slowed to a halt, my cock still gently pulsing in her, still inside, but softening, softening. Finally, I slipped out of her, stepped back, and found a chair.

"Come here," I said. I spun her toward me and pulled her onto my lap, then kissed her.

"Mmm," she muttered again. "I love your kisses."

"And I love the things you to do me," I said. "You're unlike anyone I've ever known, and this weekend is unlike anything I've ever experienced."

Our breathing had returned to normal as we relaxed in the sunlight.

"Ready for that sail," I said at last.

"Yeah," she said. "I need something a little more calm and quiet after that."

"I'm not sure if it's ever really calm and quiet on a Hobie cat," I said, "but it's relaxing to feel the wind in your hair and the spray coming off the lake as you cut through the waves."

"I should go put on my bikini," she said.

"The orange one?" I said.

"Yeah," she said. "That okay?"

"Definitely," I said. "That bikini is what started it all. I just hope that with you in it I can stay focused enough not to get lost on the lake."

"I'll try not to be too distracting," she said. "But before we go, I need something to drink."

"Me too," I said. "Sex makes me thirsty. You're like my own personal fitness program. I need to rehydrate."

"Very personal," she said. "It's been a thirsty weekend."

We gathered our things, not bothering to get dressed, and entered the cabin. Tossing our clothes on the sofa, we walked naked into the kitchen, where I grabbed two glasses. Dad had drilled half way to China when he put in the well, and the water was delicious and refreshing. I filled the glasses and handed one to Alexis.

"I'm going to miss this when we get home," she said.

"You're going to miss drinking water?" I said, confused.

"No, you stupid dork," she said. "I'm going to miss standing around naked, admiring your body and showing off mine."

"Ah," I said, pausing to think that over. She was right. This was nice. "Yeah. I'm going to miss this too."

"It's going to be difficult," she said. "Probably more than either of us thought. Even with our clothes on I can barely look at you without my panties getting damp."

"And even when I'm not thinking about sex," I said, "I can't look at you without wanting to just wrap you up in my arms and hold you next to me forever."

"God," she said, "what are we going to do? I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle this at home."

"Maybe we could convince Dad we've become nudists!" I said.

"Oh sure," she said. "And he won't suspect a thing when you pop wood every time I have my back to you."

"I was kidding," I said, "but you do have a good point. This is going to be hard."

"Looks like it's getting hard now," she said, smirking. What the hell? Just talking about being nude had me at half staff again, and I had barely stopped sweating.

"Let's try not to think about that just now," I said, "and work out how we're going to handle this at home."

"It's hard not to think about it when that thing is pointing at me," she said.

"Should I get dressed?" I asked.

"No!" She almost screamed it at me. "Ah, I mean, no, not yet. Let me have my little moment of fun, if you can handle it."

"I'll try my hardest," I said.

"Stop saying 'hard' all the time," she said. "Every time I hear it I glance down at your package. We girls are supposed to be above that kind of thing."

"But why?" I said. "It's hard not to say 'hard' all the time, especially when you're always making me hard."

"You're not very nice," she said. "A nice brother wouldn't be doing and saying things to get his sister all hot and bothered all the time." One of her hands had drifted down between her legs and she was absentmindedly rubbing herself.

"Okay, Lex," I said. "I'll be good."

"Thanks," she said. She pulled her hand away, suddenly aware of what she'd been doing, and took another drink of water.

"Hey," I said. "I have an idea."

"There's something new," she said. My regular sister was back.

"Nice," I said, grinning at her. "When we go into town later we should practice?"

"Practice what?" she said. "Walking?"

"A little slow on the uptake this morning, Lex?" I said. "Maybe I really did fuck your brains out."

"Hey!" she said. "Not nice."

"Alright," I said, "we're even now. Anyway, I meant we can use this chance to practice behaving like a normal brother and sister. You know, try to act like we used to at home."

"Does that mean you're going to leave dirty socks lying around in the shops?" she said.

"Whatever it takes," I said.

"Actually," she said, "that sounds like a good idea. We'll try to be our old selves in town. Whatever happens, it'll be good practice for being around Dad. Nobody around here knows us, so if we mess up in town and act like a couple, there's no harm done. If we do that at home we'll be busted. Even if we do it close to home someone we know could be around."

"Glad you like the idea," I said. "I do come up with one. From time to time."

"I know," she said, smiling. "That doesn't mean I won't give you a hard time. Think of it as more practice. Now let's get ready for that sail."

We both put on our bathing suits and headed for the lake. Once again I managed to get Alexis into a life jacket. It took only just a little less effort this time. We wrestled the cat into the water. The boat never left the cabin, so we kept the mast stepped all summer. In minutes we had rigged the sails and were ready to go. There was rarely a decent wind in the protected cove, so we always kept a kayak paddle on board, and we used that to cross the cove to the main body of the lake. Once we cleared the trees at the entrance to the cove, we were able to catch the wind and begin sailing. Alexis bungeed the paddle to the trampoline while I trimmed the main. Before long we were sailing along nicely in a modest breeze.

"Mind if I just relax a little," said Alexis.

"Not at all," I said. "I have the boat." I had sailed the cat solo many times and was familiar with both the boat and the lake. Alexis stretched out, laid back on the tramp, and closed her eyes.

"Need a nap?" I said. She looked peaceful. Content.

"No," she said. "I'm just enjoying the sun and breeze."

"Okay," I said. "I'm enjoying watching you enjoy the sun and the breeze."

"Yeah?" she said. "Just make sure you don't run aground while you're doing that."

"Hey!" I said. "Give me credit for some amount of self-control."

"Which self-control are you talking about, exactly?" she said, raising her head and resting on her elbows. "The self-control you had when you were getting a blow-job yesterday morning."

"Ah..."

"Or the self-control you had when you came all over me in the shower?"

"Well..."

"Or the self-control you had when you made love to me under the stars?"

"But..."

"That was wonderful, by the way," she said.

"Thanks," I said. "Hey...wait..."

"Or when you were banging me like a wild man before we even got out of bed this morning?"

"Lex...I..."

"Or when you did me again after breakfast?"

"Okay, okay," I said. "I get the idea. But seriously, I really promise this time!"

"Alright," she said, "but you have to do one thing first."

"Yeah," I said, "what's that?"

"Steer around that point in front of us."

"Shit!" I said. "Ready about!" I freed the main sheet. "Helm's alee! Watch your head!" I quickly turned to port. Alexis ducked as the boom swung across the boat. Fortunately, I'd spent enough time in the cat to get away with a rather abrupt tack without getting in irons. Trimming the main on the new tack, I looked down to see Alexis lying back on the trampoline, laughing hysterically.

"Christ," I said. "Sorry, sis."

"Don't worry about it," she said. "I kind of did that on purpose."

"You're so bad," I said, grinning.

"I still haven't gotten used to how you're so helpless around me," she said, "but it's really cute."

"Thanks," I said, grinning sheepishly. "Maybe next time you can demonstrate that without getting me to wreck the boat."

"You were never going to wreck the boat," she said. "I've sailed this thing too and knew we had plenty of room."

"Yeah...well..."

"Plus," she said, "that's a sandy beach and this boat is nearly indestructible."

"Fine, fine," I said. "Maybe next time you can demonstrate that without giving me a fucking heart attack then."

"Ooo," she said. "Such language."

"Ha, ha, ha," I said. "I'm sure you've never heard anything like that before."

"It was shocking to my virgin ears!" she said.

I actually snorted when she said that, which sent her into further fits of hysteria. I couldn't be mad at my sister if I tried, and laughed along at my own expense.

"Want the helm?" I said.

"Sure," she said. "Sounds like fun, and then you'll get a chance to relax."

With most of the length of the lake open in front of us, we traded places on the boat. She took the helm and I kicked back and relaxed. Alexis was no slouch as a sailor, and handled the boat beautifully. I was able to close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of the sun and wind and the spray off the lake as we rode the waves. After a time, I sat up.

"Lex?" I said.

"What's on your mind?"

"School," I said.

"It's early June," she said. "You have homework already?"

"No, I don't fucking have homework already, smartass," I said.

"Virgin ears, brother. Remember my virgin ears," she said.

"Stop saying 'virgin.' It makes me horny," I said.

"Everything makes you horny," she said. "Anyway, I'm no virgin."

"Ah, yeah," I said, "I kind of worked that out for myself already."

"Har har," she said. "In fact my ears are probably the only 'virgin' thing on me."

"Yeah?" I said.

"Yeah," she said. "Well... one other thing."

"What's th-" I said, then stopped. "Oh!"

"Don't even start thinking about that!" she said. "You'll crash the boat."

"You brought it up," I said. "Besides, you have the helm."

"Oh...right," she said. She was looking down and not making eye contact. My mind was spinning. It was like someone had told me not to think about pink elephants. You just can't do it. Still, Alexis seemed to be pretty adventurous and I wondered if she had ever, or would ever, try it. I didn't get a chance to ask.

"Anyway," she said. "What about school?"

"You're in New York," I said, gratefully able to clear my mind.

"Really?" she said. "Is that where I go?" She was cute when she was being a smartass.

"I'm not," I said.

"Oh," she said. The air went out of her. "That sucks."

"Yeah," I said. "Everyone has already closed their applications. It's too late for either of us to move and I don't know how we could explain it anyway. Remember how we both told Dad that we wanted to go to separate schools, establish our own identities, all that crap?"

"I do," she said. "But hey, we have all summer to figure this out. I know we'll think of something."

"I'm coming up blank, sis," I said.

"Well," she said, "there's always Skype. And phone sex!"

"I can't say that doesn't sound like fun," I said, "but it's not just the sex."

"It's not?" she said. "Are you telling me you can live without this?" She spread her legs and pulled the crotch of her bikini to the side, flashing her pussy at me. I'd been saying something, but suddenly I couldn't remember what it was.

"Cover up," I said. "I can't think when you do that."

She pouted at me. She actually pouted. It was almost worse than the show she just gave me.

"Stop that too," I said.

"Stop what, dear brother?" she said. I tried to ignore that and refocus.

"Here's the thing, Lex," I said, regaining my train of thought. "Five minutes away from you seems like an eternity right now. I know we can adjust to being apart for a few hours, even a few days here and there, but when we leave for school it'll be months. I leave in August and don't get home until December. Four months, Lex! I can't be away from you for that long."

"I can't either," she said, thinking. "We could...we could come home for Thanksgiving. Dad would be thrilled. He was heartbroken last year when we didn't come home."

"That's a good idea, Lex!" I said, suddenly feeling a lot better. "Only three months now." The boat kept going, but the wind left my sails. "Three months."

"Oh, Ian," she said. "It seems like forever."

"What if we visited Mom in October?" I said. "We could call it an early Thanksgiving or something."

"I don't know about you," she said, "but I can't afford two round trip tickets across the country."

"Me either," I said, "but I can afford one. Maybe Mom could help with tickets to see her."

"You know she's always broke," she said, "even with the alimony Dad pays her."

"True," I said. "But hey, maybe Dad would pay for our tickets home."

"You're right," she said. "We can plead that we're just poor college students."

"You know how he is about 'financial responsibility' all the time," I said.

"Yeah," she said, "but Dad has always been wrapped around my finger. I just have to give him the doe eyes and he melts."

"You do have that effect on some people," I said. "Still, I feel bad keeping secrets from Dad, and making him pay for our adventures."

"I know," she said. "I do too. It doesn't feel right lying to him."

"It doesn't," I said, "but I can't help how I feel about you, and to be honest, I wanted to come home this Thanksgiving anyway. It was different last year. I wanted to make a point about being Mister Independent. But when the holiday came I just felt lonely being by myself on campus. Everyone who could afford to went home. Dad would have happily paid for a ticket just to see me, and I know it hurt him that I stayed away. With both of us gone, he was all alone too."

"The only reason I didn't go home was because you didn't," she said. "At least I had friends in the city I could spend the day with, and I had a nice, long talk with Dad on the phone."

"I still feel bad for keeping secrets," I said.

"So do I," she said, "but this is a little bigger than us sneaking out to go to a party in high school. If not going home for Thanksgiving hurt Dad, imagine what this would do."

"I'd rather not," I said, but I did imagine it and it wasn't pretty. Then I looked at Alexis again and my fears drained out of me. She looked at me and I smiled back at her.

"What?" she said.

"We'll make it work," I said. "Even if it takes all summer to figure it out. We'll make it work."

"What makes you so certain?" she said.

"I love you too much for us to stay apart," I said. "We'll find a way. We'll figure out the fall, then we'll figure out the rest of the year, and then we'll figure out whatever comes after that, because there's nothing else I can do."

"You know what?" she said.

"What?"

"I believe you," she said. "And I believe in you. If you're telling me that this is all going to work out, then it's all going to work out and I can feel safe and secure knowing that whatever happens, you're with me."

I saw the love in her eyes and crawled across the trampoline, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. It wasn't a long kiss, but I felt a surge of energy when our lips met. For a brief moment, we were one.

Jose_Rick
Jose_Rick
247 Followers