The Galinean Saga: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hoping to have pleasant dreams while this young delight lay naked in his arms, he instead dreamt he was screaming and running naked down the mountain trail, just like the story Ryu told him. Shortly before dawn, he awoke to Cassidy lightly stroking his belly and cock, interested in some wake-up sex. His cock was obviously ready too.

Blake looked at her sleepily, "You're up early."

She smiled playfully. "I want to fuck some more."

Blake felt those negative thoughts creep back into his mind about how all this could potentially destroy his career. Fuck it, the damage was already done. He might as well make the most of it.

He stared at her with a serious edge to his voice. "Do you want to fuck or do you want to be fucked?"

"Ooh, you sound dangerous now."

"Then shut up, and let's get on with it."

Blake roughly maneuvered her to all fours, taking complete charge of the situation.

"Oh... okay. Is this a new and different Blake Ransom?"

He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "You've been teasing my cock since the moment you arrived yesterday. That's been your plan all along, right? Dressing like the little tease that you are." His cock was firmly pressed against her butt cheeks.

"Well, I did want to see if I could get a reaction out of you..."

"How's this for a reaction," He firmly inserted his engorged manhood inside her pussy from behind. She gasped, but her wetness invited him in. He continued with firm fucking motions that made her give little whimpers and squeals with each thrust.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" She must have really enjoyed him manhandling her because she came before he did.

They dressed, ate breakfast and packed their supplies. Cassidy tried to make flirtatious conversation, but Blake was brooding.

They started up the trail towards the caves and he turned to her. "Fun and games are over, Cassidy. This could be one of the biggest finds of my career. No more distractions."

She stood at attention and playfully saluted him, looking extremely cute in her tiny shorts and tight top. "Aye-aye, Professor Ransom." Her sandy-colored ponytail, tied towards the top of her head, danced carelessly to the side.

Blake sighed and shook his head. "Let's go."

A mile up the path, Blake studied the map. "This is the entrance."

Cassidy peered inside with a feeling of apprehension. "It sure is dark in there. How far does it go back?"

"Pretty far. It's a whole network of twisting caverns. Here, you hold the flashlight while I guide us through with the map."

She followed closely, shining the heavy-duty light as he led the way. He could sense her nervousness as she edged closer to him the deeper they went. They turned a corner and she screamed as there was a loud whooshing sound. Several bats flew past them as Cassidy held onto Blake and wouldn't let go. Her belly pressed up against his arm and the coolness of her skin felt intoxicating to him.

"It's okay, Cassie - only a few bats. They won't hurt us."

He put his arm around her reassuringly as they continued on. They traveled for several minutes taking many twists and turns through this cavernous maze. The entrance was now far behind them and nowhere in sight.

"Blake, we're getting really deep inside here. Where are these writings you're looking for?"

"They can't be far. Just be patient."

They continued for several minutes and Blake stopped to study the map. "Something's not right. We should have found them by now."

"Blake, I'm really starting to get scared. And what's that sound?"

He stopped and listened. There was a distinct hollow humming sound up ahead. It sounded unnatural.

He continued to study the map. "Damn, maybe we took a wrong turn."

"Are you fucking kidding me? I want out of here!"

Blake held up his hand. "Just, calm down. I think if we continue ahead, this passageway will circle back around to where we need to be."

"So let me get this straight. You want to go towards that strange sound..."

"I am a bit curious as to what it might be..."

She shook her head in exasperation. "You know, Blake. You were a great fuck, but you're crazy. Absolutely - batshit crazy!"

"Stop acting like a frightened little school girl," he scolded. "You're a budding scientist. Where's your sense of curiosity?"

Cassidy put her hands on her hips. "There's healthy scientific curiosity, and then there's..." she waved her hands around, "...whatever this is. What if we get lost and run out of batteries for the flashlights. It's pitch black down here and we'll never find our way out."

"We have plenty of batteries. Standing here and arguing about it isn't going to help matters. Come on, let's go." He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her along. She reluctantly trudged along after him.

After a couple of more turns, there was a very faint bluish glow in a cavernous opening up ahead. Blake stopped and studied the map intently. The low hum was distinctly coming from that direction.

"This is really strange," Blake pondered. "That whole section up ahead isn't even on this map." He continued forward.

Cassidy clutched his arm. "Wait, you can't seriously be thinking about going in there..."

"Cassidy, I didn't travel all this way to get spooked by some strange glow and miss out on the discovery of a life time."

"This is crazy, Blake. I'm going back."

"You can't. I have the map. We only have one map!"

"Fuck it, then I'm waiting right here. Just give me the map...in case something happens to you," she said nervously.

"Fine. Don't you dare go running off with it."

"I won't," she sulked. "Just hurry."

She stood with her arms folded over her chest and watched as he disappeared around the corner towards the faint glow. She tried to fight back the growing sense of anxiety that was welling up inside of her. She was about to call out to him when he heard his voice in the distance.

"Cassidy, come here! Holy shit, you've got to see this!"

She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. She had to force one foot in front of the other as her anxiety bordered panic. She slowly rounded the corner and Blake was studying a wall that was filled with strange symbols.

"This is incredible," he said breathlessly.

"Wait...why are those symbols glowing?" she asked nervously. Each symbol emanated a very faint bluish light that seemed to pulsate.

"I'm not sure. There must be some logical explanation... maybe a phosphorescent algae collecting in the grooves of the symbols. This isn't the cavern from the photos that were sent to me. This is something else...and much more. These are clearly precursors to the languages of early civilization. Once our linguistics department deciphers all this... it could be the find of a century!" He reached forward to trace one of the symbols.

"Blake, what the fuck are you doing? Don't touch that!" She was clearly alarmed.

"It's okay, Cassie. I'm just trying to figure out what this luminescent property is."

As he traced the symbol, he felt a tingling energy under his fingers. The entire wall of symbols started to brighten with a heavier pulsation.

"Blake, this is crazy. Let's just get out of here."

Admittedly, Blake was feeling a little spooked by the inexplicable pulsating glow as well. "Alright, let me just take some photos and we'll head back."

He aimed his camera at a large section of symbols and took careful focus. When he released the shudder there was a blue explosion of light throughout the cavern that was much brighter than his flash should have been. Time seemed to momentarily stand still as rays of light burst from each of the symbols. He heard Cassidy scream in alarm behind him, but it all seemed in slow motion and very distant. He fell to his knees, dazed and momentarily blinded by the burst of light. He wasn't sure if he had lost consciousness, and if so, for how long. The next thing he remembered was slowly picking himself up off the cavern floor.

"Cassie, are you there?"

No answer.

"Shit, what just happened?" he asked himself.

It was pitch-dark in the cave. He wasn't sure if he was still blinded or not. He felt around for his flashlight but couldn't find it. He reached the cavern wall and tried to feel his way to an opening. When his eyes adjusted, he saw a light ahead and decided to follow it. It looked like an exit to the outdoors.

"Cassidy, are you there? I think I found an exit." Fuck, where is she?

When he exited the cave he stopped in his tracks. He shook his head, not believing what he was seeing. Wherever he was, it was no longer Cape Verde, nor any other place on earth. The first thing he noticed was the vast and strange unearthly flora of the landscape. It wasn't a typical green landscape, every color imaginable was present. Long fuchsia-colored plants, stalky with bulbous, purplish floral growths, waved slowly in front of him. Bizarre pastel colors dotted the entire landscape. The air smelled strangely clear and refreshing with a pleasant, sweet aroma under a vibrant blue sky -- more vibrant than he had ever recalled seeing.

Blake's heart was pounding as he sunk to a squat position and held his head between his hands. Think, Blake, think! This can't be happening. There's a logical explanation for everything. A logical-fucking-explanation for everything!

After closing his eyes for a few minutes to calm his racing mind, he came to the only logical conclusion he could. There must be some hallucinogenic property from an unknown spore in that cave. It must have set his mind on some wild LSD-style trip. What he couldn't understand was that he felt fully in control of his mental faculties. Well, he was no druggie and really didn't have a point of reference for this experience. He had no choice but to roll with it until the hallucination subsided.

I've got to find Cassidy. He went back to the cave entrance, but the darkness was oppressive. He stepped out and looked for something that he could possibly use as a makeshift torch. The closest thing he could find was something that looked similar to a dead branch. He wasn't sure if it was even wood because it was a bright, blue color. He timidly touched it as someone might attempt to touch a strange bug. He determined that it was harmless. He used his flint and steel to try and light the end of it, cautiously leaning away in case the thing blew up in his face. When the flame lit, it wasn't like any fire he'd ever seen. It permeated with a dancing, bluish glow. Tripping... I'm so fucking tripping.

He went back into the cave and a feeling of near-despair came over him. It was only a shallow cave with no complex network of interconnecting tunnels. There were no strange symbols on the wall and there was no Cassidy. He closed his eyes and fought back the growing sense of anxiety. Stop, Blake. Stop and think! You are a man of science. A man-of-fucking-science! You're going to figure this out and figure it out calmly. Not like some child about to piss himself.

He opened his eyes and analyzed the situation. He saw his footprints and only his footprints. The rest of the dusty cave floor was undisturbed and had been for some time. Cassidy was never here... wherever here was. This clearly wasn't the same place the strange flash of light occurred. There weren't any network of tunnels leading further in. There could have been at some time, but only after thousands upon thousands of years of geological changes.

Blake exited the cave and surveyed the strange surroundings. He could hear the sounds of animal life, but they sounded like nothing he'd ever heard before. There were strange whizzing and chirping sounds that were constant, and an occasional caw, which he guessed must be some avian creature. Then there was a disconcerting, high-pitched call that went 'EYE-YAY-EYE-YAY' every couple of minutes. He had no idea what that could be.

He continued on a trail that led to a hill where he might get a better view of his surroundings. His breath caught in his throat when he saw down below what could only be described as an otherwordly city. Its architecture was full of glistening spires, domes and discs. All structures had a circular design. The entire city was protected by a high wall that looked like it could be made of smooth marble.

Well, Blake, where the fuck else are you going to go? Might as well go see what "Emerald City" has to offer because Toto, this sure ain't Kansas anymore! He continued down the path towards the strange metropolis.

Blake stopped towards the bottom of the trail when he felt something brush by his leg. He looked down to see some strange, furry creature rubbing up against his shoe. It was the size of a kitten and acted like a kitten, but it was certainly no kitten. It had the shape of a fat lizard, but was furry. It had tiny ears at the top of its head, which protruded from a fat, lizard-like neck. If there was ever a hybrid of a lizard and a cat, this would be it. He could swear the thing was purring as it continued to rub his leg. He reached down to touch the soft, furry skin when it suddenly shrieked and bit his leg.

"Ow! FUCK!" Blake cried out. His reflex action was to kick the shit out of the thing and send it flying, but it scurried away before he could make contact. He pulled up his pant leg and there were distinct fang marks that were dripping blood. Great, Blake. Just fucking great!

He continued towards the strange city, but he was soon staggering and feeling delirious. Whatever that thing was, it must have been venomous. He almost made it to the city gate before collapsing and falling unconscious.

Blake had no idea how much time had passed when he started to regain consciousness. He had to struggle to gain focus and any semblance of coherence. The first thing he noticed, were bluish, spherical lights. As he continued to gain his faculties, he realized that he must be in some sort of laboratory. There were three individuals in the lab; two men and one woman. Somehow, he sensed that they were scientists, but he wasn't sure how he intuited that. They weren't dressed like scientists, but wore belted tunics and looked like they stepped out of roman times.

Blake tried to move and came to the realization that he was restrained in an upright position. He was splayed in an X-pattern with his wrists securely fastened to a bar above his head and his feet secured to metal bands attached to the floor. One man looked down, writing furiously, and the other man pondered Blake's clothing, which was spread out on a table. The raven-haired woman studied him intently. The hem of her belted tunic sat very high on her legs. The male scientists wore similar tunics that were a little longer than mid-thigh.

Blake looked down and realized he was completely naked. He felt anger and indignation boiling. "Who the hell are you people?"

The three scientists seemed confused when he spoke. They started whispering to each other and one shook his head as if he didn't understand what he heard. The woman approached Blake and started speaking in some strange tongue. Her language had a musical quality with elaborately rolled 'R' sounds.

She approached and placed a hand on his chest in a reassuring gesture. He lurched violently at her in an attempt to break his bonds. She took a startled step back and her fellow scientists jumped.

"I don't know who the fuck you people are, but you better fucking release me now!" he snarled.

She held up her hands and spoke in her musical voice as if she was trying to reason with him. He couldn't understand her at all, but somehow he intuited that they meant him no harm, and that they would release him if he would calm down. It was clear that he wasn't going to be able to free himself, so he had no chance but to let the scenario play out.

She continued to study him. She cautiously put her hand on his chest. As she walked around him, she drew her hand lightly along his broad shoulders. He tensed as she walked behind him and cupped his ass to feel how firm it was. The other two scientists were busy writing in their notebooks during her observations. She completely circled him and then traced a finger down the ripple of his abs and gently circled his navel as she continued to intently explore his body.

The woman's dark hair was pulled back in a pleat with the remaining length cascading just past her shoulders. Blake guessed that she was about 35 years of age. She was an exotic beauty with striking blue eyes. The short skirt of her tunic showed an enticing view of her legs. Even though she was an alluring vision, Blake's blood continued to boil and he felt completely violated. What was even more humiliating was that his cock seemed to have a mind of its own and started to grow from the attention this strange beauty was giving him. She smiled at his growth and made a comment to her fellow scientists. She seemed to be admiring his virility.

Blake closed his eyes as she gently squeezed his cock and felt the firmness of his balls. She seemed absolutely delighted when he immediately grew to full capacity.

Blake opened his eyes and stared daggers through her. "Get your hands off of me," he demanded through gritted teeth.

The woman took a step back and her expression turned serious. She placed a hand to her chest and said a word in her language, which he intuited as 'woman'. She then placed a hand on his chest and said a word, which he intuited as 'man'.

She continued teaching him a series of words in her language. For some odd reason, his memory retained every word she taught him. He resisted her at first, but he soon realized that he would have to go along with this if was ever going to be able to communicate with these people. With each new word and concept she taught him, the globes of strange blue light would pulsate in the room. There seemed to be a swirling liquid in each globe, which was apparently the source of their illumination.

She pointed to the bite mark on his leg and said 'Felskink'. That was in reference to the odd, but venomous little animal that bit him. She pointed to the greasy substance that covered the wound and relayed to him that it was an ointment, which would heal him.

Within a half hour, he learned enough words to enable a broken form of communication with her. He learned that her name was Lallanna.

"Free me," Blake demanded in the words of their language.

"We will free you if you promise not to cause us harm. We mean you no harm," soothed Lallanna.

"Fine," he replied. He just wanted out of these restraints.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Lallanna," replied Krahl, one of the other scientists. "We know nothing about this strange man with his strange tongue and bizarre clothing. We have no clue where he came from. He could be from a dark city for all we know.

Lallanna gave Krahl an ominous look of warning. "He's not from a dark city. Never speak of such things."

"You can't be certain," Krahl replied.

"I am certain. I can sense it."

She cautiously removed Blake's restraints and took a wary step back while holding up her hands. "You will cooperate?"

"I said I would. Now please give me some clothes to wear." The clothes he had on before were completely shredded by one of the scientists trying to determine the material.

Lallanna thought his request for clothing strange. "Why? Are you cold?"

"No. I prefer not to be standing here naked in front a group of strangers," Blake replied impatiently.

She pondered his request before responding. "Clothing isn't necessary at this time. We still need to learn more about you. If you cooperate, you will be clothed shortly."

They led him to an examination room. The two male scientists continued to stand back and take notes as Lallanna prepped him for an exam. She attached four circular stickers to his chest. Each sticker was attached to a wire leading to a strange metallic device of coils and cylinders. At the top of the device was a globe that had the same odd, faint, bluish glow that other lights in the facility had. Blake concluded that this machine must somehow read his vitals. Lallanna attached a wired sticker at the top of each ass cheek. She then picked up a small band, which was also attached to a wire. She gently held his cock and started wrapping the band around it.