The Galinean Saga: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake's body had turned bronze over the course of the full day in the sun. On earth, he would have been partially burnt, but the ozone must be more protective on Galenia. Instead, his skin was now a golden brown color. He could sense the waves of desire from the women, excited that these glistening, bronze, and nearly naked gods would be wrestling for their entertainment.

When the commandant signaled the beginning of the contest, Gannon wasted no time. He viciously went in for the attack, nearly taking Blake off his feet. They both fell to the matt, each trying to find a hold to give them an edge. It wasn't long before both G-strings were soaked in oil and nearly transparent, much to the delight of the women in attendance.

It was clearly a battle of Gannon's agility versus Blake's raw strength. Agility seemed to have the upper-hand at first as Gannon maneuvered behind Blake and put him in a backbreaker hold. Blake was on his knees with Gannon's knee firmly in his back while pulling his arms. Blake screamed in pain as he felt his body contort backwards at an unnatural angle. The women gasped with concern for him. Gannon wasn't going to give in and was determined to be the victor.

Blake used every ounce of strength, but managed to throw Gannon over his shoulder. They grappled again and Gannon maneuvered into a pretzel hold behind him. Blake tried to work his way out of it, but Gannon grabbed the side of his G-string for leverage. Blake felt the fabric start to give way and sensed a wave of anticipation from the women in attendance. They were hoping that the G-string would get ripped from his body. He also sensed the wave of disappointment when Blake twisted out of the move, sparing himself from being stripped naked. He used all his strength to tie Gannon up in a pin and claim victory.

Blake helped him up and Gannon slapped him on the butt, which made Blake tense a little. It was the Galinean equivalent of a congratulatory high five without any homosexual intentions behind it. It was just a reminder that it was going to take Blake some time to get used to the customs of this world. Everyone in attendance cheered Blake's success and the commandant gave him a congratulatory slap on the shoulder.

When Blake entered the baths, the other trainees were in various states of undress. Some entered the bubbling pool in the middle of the room. Exotic plants and potted trees of vibrant pastel colors added to the décor. No one seemed to care that the female Valtendants were present in the bathing area to assist. Gannon was already completely naked and being sponged down by his Valtendant as he stood under a shower. The shower was powered and heated by fusion globes and a series of pipes. Noblewomen from the balconies started entering the room and taking seats on elaborate benches off to the side to observe the men bathing. Blake was a bit surprised at how the women were present just for the sole purpose of viewing the men in the baths. He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to see Lallanna.

"You were magnificent today, Blake-Ransom. I'm so proud of you. You will make a wonderful Valiant!" her eyes gleamed.

"It will be interesting to see what all this Valiant business is about," Blake replied.

"There will be much more to come."

Lallanna turned to his Valtendant, "Kellina, I need you to take good care of him and give him your fullest attention."

Kellina gave her a knowing smile, "Yes, mistress Lallanna."

Kellina guided Blake towards a shower. She helped him remove his boots and knee guards. Then she hooked her fingers under his G-string and started pulling it down.

He grabbed it before she should expose him. "Whoah, is that necessary?"

"Of course. Why would you want to shower in your training uniform?"

Blake laughed, "You call this a uniform? Anyway, I'm perfectly capable of showering myself."

Kellina gave him a hurt look, "But it is my pleasure to serve you."

Blake was dumbfounded. "Wow, you really want to do this? Alright, I won't argue."

She smiled and slid his G-string down as his dick popped out in front of her face. She removed her sarong and silk top leaving herself in nothing but a tiny G-string. He drank in the sight of her delicious little body. The shower felt amazing as she sponged him with one hand and soaped him with another. Her hands on his body felt even more amazing, and his cock was quick to react as it grew to attention. Within a matter of seconds, it was poking her in the belly.

She giggled, "Oh my, you are quite virile, Blake-Ransom!"

Kellina got on her knees, took hold of his cock, and started washing it with care, almost in a loving manner. She seemed completely enamored with it and it wasn't long before she put it in her mouth. Blake was a bit self-conscious because of all the women watching intently. His dick was completely in charge though and wanted this sex kitten to finish him off more than anything. Gannon was already getting sucked off across the way by his Valtendant, so at least he wasn't alone.

Kellina did a masterful job. She gently massaged his balls with one hand and stroked his ass with the other, running her fingers along his crack. She used a lot of tongue motion, which started as sensual licking leading to an intricate, dancing flicker around his head. After a minute of playful teasing, she took in quite a bit of his length and started a rhythmic motion. Blake noticed some of the other women were touching themselves erotically while watching. One was running a finger along the inside of her own thigh. Another was playing with her nipple through the thin silk of her tunic. Lallanna sat, watching intently with her legs tightly crossed.

Blake tried to make the sensation last as long as possible, but he felt a blissful passion rush through his body and into his cock.

"Whoah, whoah, I'm gonna come!" he said breathlessly as he tried to warn her. Blake attempted to pull back, but Kellina firmly grabbed him by the hips and inserted more of him into her mouth.

"AHHHHHHHH!" he moaned as he exploded his white, hot ecstasy into her mouth in several bursts. Her body gave a little orgasmic shudder at the same moment that he released in her mouth. He was even more surprised when she swallowed every last drop.

She stood and licked her lips. She gave him a gentle caress on his cheek and said, "Mmmmmmm, Blake-Ransom, your essence tasted so sweet!"

Kellina then pranced away with her tight little ass bouncing as she took her leave. Lallanna approached him and her eyes glanced down, taking notice of his still throbbing cock.

"I hope you are fully satisfied, Blake-Ransom," she smiled.

Blake gave a half laugh, "I think that's obvious. This is all still very strange to me, though. I can't believe she just...swallowed me like that."

"A young woman loves nothing more than to drink the essence of a Valiant. It is one of the highest sexual experiences a girl can have. It is believed that drinking the essence of a man, particularly a Valiant, increases the feminine powers of a woman. It's not scientifically proven, but it seems to be an effective placebo effect."

After several weeks of intense training, Blake's skill as a Valiant greatly improved. He developed an artistic mastery of the sword dance. It came easy to him because the sword felt so light in his hands. He felt like he could cut through just about anything. And his body did indeed become honed to perfection. Lallanna frequently commented on how she was impressed with his progress, and also how magnificent his body looked. In this world where women go after what they want with carefree abandon, Blake was surprised that she hadn't pursued him sexually. She was his patroness and he was her havenite, living in her home -- just the two of them, although she provided him with his own room.

Blake's sense of earthly modesty soon wore off, and he eventually found himself comfortable walking around her home and gardens in a state of near nudity. Lallanna seemed to enjoy this, although she always remained in her usual short tunic. This disappointed Blake a little. He hoped for the day that she would also come out of her room wearing next to nothing.

Once he was brazen enough to walk through her living quarters completely naked. This put a smile on Lallanna's face and seemed to brighten her day. Her admiration of his form made his dangling manhood grow, which seemed to give her even more pleasure. He strolled out to the pool in her splendid gardens and she followed him. She sat in a lounge chair and watched him swim as she pulled the hem of her short skirt high up her legs to sun them.

This game of male exhibition and female admiration started out as a fun, sexual experiment for Blake, but it soon became frustrating for him after a few days. Part of the problem was his preference for the woman to make the first move, or at least give an obvious sign that she wanted to take things to the next level. This created relationship problems and missed opportunities for Blake on earth because he would stubbornly wait for a woman to make a move or give an obvious sign. A majority of women on earth, in Blake's experience, preferred for the man to make the move. On Galenia, women were not only encouraged to go after what they desired, it was considered healthy. He couldn't figure out why Lallanna didn't pursue him. He was hoping for a little more than her just enjoying the sight of his naked body, but he could telepathically sense that something was holding her back.

The day of Blake's induction into Valianthood arrived. The festivities would be at the city commons in front of the pyramid. A huge turnout was expected. Lallanna approached Blake early that afternoon.

"So, are you ready for your big night?" she asked with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"I guess as ready as I'll ever be. I've never gone through one of these before, so I don't really know what to expect."

"You'll be wonderful. I'll need to prepare your body for the ceremony."

"And how exactly...will my body be prepared?"

"Come with me. I'll show you."

She led him outside by her garden pool. "Now, I need you to remove your clothing."

"If that's your wish," he replied with a smile. "Feel free to remove your clothing as well." There was a teasing tone in his voice, but he was actually serious. Lallanna smiled and obviously took it as a joke since she remained clothed.

Blake wondered after weeks of living with this alluring woman if she was finally going to make her move on him and claim her true desires. She watched as he removed his belt and tunic. She always seemed to enjoy seeing him get undressed -- anticipating the journey from being clothed to fully naked. His heart started racing under her watchful gaze.

"I need to shave you now. You're not real hairy to begin with, but a Valiant's body should be completely smooth. It's an aesthetic appeal."

Blake wasn't sure what having a shaved body had to do with being one of the city's defenders, but he was definitely interested in Lallanna performing the task. She dipped a blade in a strange oil and started shaving his permanently stubbled face. He couldn't remember the last time he had a clean shaven face. She dipped the blade in oil again and gently ran the blade down his chest. Each path of the blade left behind a trail of smooth skin. She smiled as his cock started growing when she shaved close to the hair surrounding his manhood. She got on her knees to shave his thighs. When she finished, his body was completely shaved except the hair around his cock. She took a small pair of scissors and started trimming those hairs into a small curly patch. She gently held his dick in one hand as she trimmed, which was driving him crazy. His cock was pulsating because of her gentle touch. Her nipples were so hard it looked like they could burst through the silk fabric of her tunic. He was hoping more than anything that she would put him in his mouth, but he was greatly disappointed when she didn't and stood up. He could telepathically sense that she really wanted his man meat, but something was still holding her back.

She then proceeded to oil his body, which would give it a natural glow under the city lights. She was very thorough in the process, not missing an inch of skin. She even spent a brief moment oiling his fully erect cock until it started throbbing in her hand. He was disappointed when she stopped. Apparently, she didn't want to set him off.

Blake through all caution to the wind and leaned in to kiss her. Her lips invited his as he felt her tongue slip into his mouth. She gave a soft moan as his tongue met hers. He pulled her against his body, but she stopped kissing him and pulled away. She slumped her forehead against his chest and closed her eyes in defeat.

"What's wrong?" he whispered in her ear. "Don't you want this?"

"I want it more than you could possibly imagine...but I can't."

"Why?" he asked, clearly frustrated.

"It is forbidden for a patroness to become intimate with her havenite. It disrupts the balance of that important relationship. The very foundation of our city is built on the patron-havenite relationship. Every citizen has one. The relationship is sacred. It makes every person feel worthy and a valuable member of our society, which is key to a thriving community. Inviting...sex into the relationship only taints it. It corrupts it."

Blake put a finger under her chin and gently lifted it so that she was looking him in the eyes. "No one has to know, Lallanna. It can be our secret."

"Everyone in this city is a low-level telepath. I am a member of the Twenty and work with powerful synthesists. If it were to become known that I violated this sacred relationship, I would not only be dismissed from the Twenty, but banished from the city!"

He grabbed her shoulders, "Lallanna, we are strong. We can train our minds to put up mental blocks!"

She was shaking her head.

He dropped his hands in frustration. "You said that my needs were of utmost importance to you. But you are denying me the one thing that I need the most."

"What would you have me do? Would you have me risk being banished to the Wilds? To lose everything?"

Blake sighed, "No. Of course not. I guess this telepathy thing can be a curse at times."

"In this circumstance, yes."

She looked down and saw that his cock was still swollen with desire. "I've left you in a state of lust," she sighed. "It was not my intention to do so. I never want to see you unfulfilled. Let me call Kellina, your Valtendant. She will gladly tend to your needs."

"I don't want anyone else. I want you."

She hung her head, "I... can't. I will send for Kellina. She has talents that will fulfill your desires."

He held up a hand, "Just...forget it."

He walked away from her and entered his room. If the room had a door, he probably would have slammed it. Instead, he threw himself on the satin bed, a bit angry and confused. His cock was still raging. He had half a mind to have Lallanna send Kellina up anyway. He could use a good fucking right now to release his frustrations. He lay there for several minutes with his mind racing and his cock hungry for release. He grabbed a flask of exotic oil from the nightstand and poured a liberal amount in his hand. He massaged his stiff member with a steady, twisting, stroking motion. He imagined what Lallanna's naked body would look like and also imagined that he was fucking her wet pussy. He didn't even care if she walked by and saw him pleasuring himself. She could probably telepathically sense what he was doing anyway. She could probably even sense that he was fantasizing about fucking her. He didn't care. It wasn't long before he felt that sudden rush of excitement fill his cock. He slowed his rhythm so that he could linger in that climactic moment for as long as he could. Suddenly, he shot several streams of hot passion about three feet in the air, which landed on his belly and chest. After cleaning himself up, he drifted off to sleep.

Later, Blake felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Lallanna. Her eyes looked slightly red as if she'd been crying.

"It's time to get ready for your induction ceremony."

Lallanna provided Blake with his Valiant uniform. Her mood brightened a little when she saw him in it. It was the first time Blake had seen the raiment of a Valiant, and there wasn't much to it. The coxilk, which was the garment that girded the loins of a Valiant, resembled a Brazilian male bikini. It was silky, barely more than an inch in width on the sides, and only covered half his ass. The back contoured along his crack, showing the full shape of his butt. The front molded to the contours of his cock, showing the clear definition of it. Galinean culture seemed to have a fascination and fixation with cocks. The coxilk was a bright, bluish-green cyan color trimmed in white, which were the colors of Vividia. It was a brilliant contrast against his tan skin.

The only practical parts of the uniform were his boots and leather poleyns, which served as leather knee guards. These were black, but trimmed in the city colors of cyan and white. He had metal bracers, which provided some protection to his forearms. They were gold colored with intricate cyan patterns etched in. A thin leather sword harness crossed over his chest with the sword holstered in the back. The rest of the uniform was essentially ornamental. There was a metal collar around his neck with the same intricate patterns as his bracers, and a matching metal band around his upper-thigh. The elaborate and narrow band around his thigh did holster a small, piercing dagger as a backup weapon so it at least had that use while still appearing ornamental. A long satin cape of white and cyan completed the ensemble. The rest of his body was completely exposed.

"So...I'm really going to have to do battle in this?" Blake asked apprehensively.

"Yes, except for the cape. The cape is only for ceremony."

"This...doesn't give much protection. I might as well be fighting naked."

"Back in earlier times, our men used to fight in armor. Fighting styles have evolved to where armor just gets in the way and hinders. Our Valiants are more effective when they have complete freedom of movement. There is no way a Valiant could perform an effective sword dance with armor on. Come, let us go now. We don't want to be late for the ceremony."

The city square in front of the pyramid was packed that evening. The white banners of the city flew from high poles. Each banner was white with a cyan colored starburst, which was the sigil of Vividia. The ceremony to induct new Valiants was an annual event, and much fanfare took place to welcome the new members. The eleven trainees Blake had been working with for the past several weeks were being inducted as well. Each wore the exact same uniform as Blake, or lack thereof. Their bronzed bodies glistened under the city lights. There was a path built into the cobblestone leading up to the pyramid. The path looked like it was made of gold. It could have been, for all Blake knew. Maybe gold was more in abundance on this world. People lined both sides of the path.

When the new Valiants entered the square and marched down the gold path, there was a roar from the crowd that was deafening to the ears. Musicians lined the top of the wall that enclosed the square and heralded the arrival of the Valiants with strange coiled horns that were similar to French horns, but much larger. Fireworks went off, but they were much different from the ones on earth. These were fusion based and left bright, pastel streams, which lit up the sky.

There were women along the edge of the path eager to see and touch the Valiants as they passed by. Blake felt many hands touching his chest and arms as they made their way to the platform. Several hands touched his ass, and he even felt a few brush by the front of his coxilk.