The Galinean Saga: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the story there?" Blake asked Lallanna as he motioned towards the individuals.

"She is his pleasure slave."

"So he owns her and makes her... perform sex on him?"

"Yes, among any other intimate acts that please him," she replied matter-of-factly.

"And you support that?" he asked incredulously.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Yeah, I've kind of got a big problem with that concept."

"Why? She's fulfilling his and her own ultimate desires."

"You mean...she likes being a slave... against her will?"

"She chose to come to this city and partake in all the glories it has to offer. This city protects her from the Wilds. It is her master's duty to treat her with utmost care. You told me about so-called sex slavery on this world you claim to be from. This is nothing like that. She is pleased to serve him and fulfill his most intimate desires."

"Still, it all seems very demeaning to me."

"Being chosen as a pleasure slave is one of the highest honors for those who come to our city to become Vividians. Only the three main guilds; science, synthesist, and Valiant, are more sought after. On Galenia, there is no greater experience than sex and intimacy. She gets to do that for a living. I don't understand this twisted, imaginary world that you've created in your head, Blake-Ransom. What kind of world would take its greatest pleasures and degrade them to the point that they are objects of shame and debasement?"

"It's not imaginary...it's just...never mind," he sighed in frustration. "My world may have its problems, but that's not how we treat our women."

"Your world sounds like a dark city," she snapped.

"You've brought these dark cities up a few times..."

Lallanna shook her head, "I shouldn't have. It is forbidden. Even thinking about such iniquity brings... we can't disrupt the harmony of our city by inviting such thoughts."

"Fair enough, but it's going to take me some time to understand how you, being a woman, would support the ownership of female sex slaves."

"Come. Follow me. There's something I should show you."

She led him down a path away from the huge, bustling commons into a residential section. They walked quietly for about a half mile until they reached a large estate. She led him through an elaborate garden path until they reached an opening that had a pool with a large fountain in the middle of it.

"Stop here and observe," she whispered to Blake. "That's Levenia, whom you met earlier today.

Levenia, the twelfth most powerful person in the city, sat on a luxurious lounge chair and watched a young man swimming in the pool. Her flowing skirt was seductively hiked up to the upper portion of her thighs. Globes of blue light hung from posts around the fountain.

"Come, my dear," Levenia called out to the young man swimming. He couldn't have been much older than twenty.

He climbed out of the pool wearing nothing but a thin chain around his hips and a piece of silk dangling in front, which was barely enough to cover his manhood. The outline of his cock was clearly visible beneath the wet silk that clung to it. There was nothing in the back, leaving his rear fully exposed. His body glistened in the blue lighting. Levenia drank in the sight of this strapping young man approaching her. Blake could also sense Lallanna's heartbeat speed up.

"What if she sees us?" Blake whispered. He felt a little guilty about this journey into voyeurism.

"Then she'd probably invite us to join her," Lallanna said with a naughty smile on the corner of her mouth.

The young man knelt and started massaging Levenia's feet. After several minutes of caressing, he leaned forward to kiss and lick her toes. He then started sucking on them. He obviously enjoyed what he was doing for her because he was fully erect. His cock stood straight out from his body with the skimpy piece of silk draped over it.

After a few minutes of erotic tongue and lip action on her toes, Levenia patted her thigh. Her slave eagerly ran his tongue all the way up her leg and gave her a kiss high on her thigh. He lifted her skirt revealing the slit of her well-trimmed pussy, which was lightly throbbing. The slave spread her ever so slightly and ran his tongue along the opening. Levenia gave a shiver of delight. She put the edge her skirt over his head as he continued his work. She stroked his head through the silk of her skirt. After several minutes, she arched her back in a state of bliss.

"Oh, oh...OHHHHHH," she shuddered and climaxed.

Blake felt a tightening in his leather shorts. He felt a bit ashamed that he became aroused from spying on this intimate encounter. At least he wasn't the only one. He could telepathically sense that Lallanna was aroused as well.

"Come on, let's go," Blake whispered as he turned away.

"Wait," she put a hand on his chest still not taking her eyes off the scene.

The slave stood and his cock was pulsating underneath the piece of silk that draped it. Levenia ran her finger along it.

"You poor dear, I can't leave you in such a state," she purred. She reached underneath and started fondling his cock and balls. After a few minutes, she took her hand out and began stroking him over the silk with gentle massaging and squeezing. It didn't take long before he leaned his head back and moaned. She gave one last squeeze causing the silk to stretch tightly over his throbbing dick. His pleasure started gushing into the silk and oozing through.

Blake noticed that Lallanna's lips were slightly parted as she watched, and her nipples clearly protruded from the thin material of her silky tunic. She was also fingering the hem of her short skirt and touching the inside of her thigh.

Levenia removed the piece of silk from her slave and lovingly used it to clean off his still throbbing cock. She smiled up at him, "You have greatly pleased me this evening."

When they left Levenia's estate, Lallanna spoke, "As you can see, women have their needs too. It was her pleasure slave's desire to delight her."

They continued their tour of the commons. Blake was happy to finally reach the pyramid, which he had anticipated seeing up close. He marveled at the thin beams of light, which seemed to take aim from the very stars and meet at the sphere that rested on top of the pyramid.

"What you are looking at, Blake-Ransom, is the power source for our entire city."

"But...how?" His scientific mind was churning at this wonder.

"Each city of light has a pyramid. The pyramids are in locations where they intersect with star beams."

"Star beams?"

"Yes. When the light from various stars intersect, they create more energy. The pyramid is located where it can capture the most energy from intersecting star beams. That sphere at the top of the pyramid is a highly polished lodestone, a natural conductor of fusion energy. The beams that are emitting from the lodestone are connecting with other pyramids to help expand power from city to city."

Blake was fascinated by this concept of star beams at certain angles having the potential to generate fusion power. This wasn't something that had been considered by scientists on earth. He wondered if that was what the Atlanteans were trying to teach early earth civilizations. When their continent sunk, the knowledge they were attempting to share must have been lost with them. The Egyptians started using the pyramids as burial chambers and the Mayans used them as temples. Early astrologers seemed to have a piece of understanding about heavenly bodies having power at certain angles, but they missed the mark, not realizing the possibility of generating energy from the stars.

Blake's mind raced a mile a minute. In many ways, this world was advanced well beyond earth years. The ability to capture an unlimited supply of clean energy would utterly change life on earth. In other ways, Galenia was more primitive than earth in terms of transportation, weaponry, and electronics.

Lallanna led Blake through an opening at the base of the pyramid. A huge metallic monstrosity of coils and pipes chugged away as blue steam emitted from vents in the contraption. It made a musical whistling sound and looked like something straight from a steampunk fantasy novel.

"That's a fusionator," Lallanna explained. "It harnesses fusion energy from the lodestone and distills it into a liquid form."

Lallanna directed him to the side of the large contraption where blue, luminescent liquid dripped from the device. This was the same shimmery liquid that was in each globe of light throughout the city. Blake marveled at the thought of never having to change a light bulb.

The next day began Blake's training as a Valiant. Lallanna led him to a vestibule of the training facility and handed him a bag which contained his training gear.

Blake peered into the bag. There was nothing but a G-string, boots, knee guards, and a metal collar. "Where's the rest of it?"

"That's all of it."

Blake pulled out the white G-string and stared at it dubiously. "You're kidding, right?"

"No. Why would I be? All the trainees will be equally attired."

Blake sighed, "Well...is there any place I can change?"

She gave him a confused look. "You can change right here."

As they were having the discussion a group of ladies strolled through the vestibule. When they passed by, Blake started undoing his tunic.

"I'd better make this fast then. Would you...mind turning your head?" he asked Lallanna.

"Why would I want to do that?" she replied with her brow furrowed.

"Well, it's just...never mind. Some people just prefer a little privacy."

He quickly took off his tunic and slid into the tiny G-string before another group of women might have a chance to pass through. He tried to adjust his cock so that it wouldn't protrude so much, but it was futile. His efforts seemed to amuse Lallanna.

"I don't understand why the Valiants have to wear so little while training," Blake complained.

"There will be ladies in the balcony," she replied as if that was the reasoning.

Blake slid on the leather knee guards and pulled on his leather boots. At least those were practical. As he laced up the boots, Lallanna fastened a gold collar around his neck, which seemed to serve no purpose whatsoever.

"I guess I'm just not comfortable with being so publicly exposed."

"Don't you like women admiring your body?"

"Well...of course, but in the right setting."

"What's the right setting?"

Blake cleared his throat. "In the privacy of my bedroom with someone I feel intimate with."

"So you don't want a woman admiring your body any other time? You would prefer to deny us that pleasure?"

"Well, I'm just not used to it. The women of my world aren't so...openly appreciative about that."

"Your world again," Lallanna sighed. "So the women of your world don't want to observe a magnificent male body any chance they get?"

"Well, maybe some do, but I think many are more comfortable building some level of trust before admiring a nearly naked man. If they do admire the male form, many tend to keep those thoughts to themselves."

Lallanna looked confused. "So the women of this world you claim to be from are naturally distrustful of men?"

"Well, no...not always...it's rather complicated when it comes to sexual expression."

"Let me ask you. Do you enjoy seeing the wonders of the female form any chance that you get?"

"Well, yeah. I'm a man."

"Then why wouldn't a woman be accorded similar viewing pleasures?"

"I guess they could. I'm just not used to women being so open and expressive with their... observations."

"I don't really understand this world you claim to be from, but a Valiant is the greatest object of female desire in the cities of Galenia. Their bodies are honed to perfection, and being the very protectors of our city makes them extremely sexy in the eyes of women," she patted him on his bare butt. "So, you may want to get used to the attention, Blake-Ransom."

Lallanna escorted Blake to the training fields where there were eleven other new recruits dressed in the exact same attire. At least he wasn't the only one. The training area was a big square with a balcony around the perimeter. The balcony was filled to capacity with women eager to see the new recruits. Blake was conscious of the many eyes wandering his nearly naked form. The other men didn't seem bothered at all about being so exposed.

Scantily clad females were on the grounds to offer the men water, exotic fruits, and fresh towels. They each wore a loose silk half-top and a matching silk wrap, which tied around their hips like a small sarong. There was a girl for each trainee.

"Are those slaves?" Blake asked Lallanna.

"No. They are Valtendants. They tend to the needs of a Valiant. Each Valiant is assigned one and it is usually a long term assignment. Valtendant is the second most sought after guild for young women next to being a pleasure slave. This group has just recently come of age and they are eager to serve our newest Valiants."

Blake wondered what exactly it meant to 'serve', but decided not to ask.

"Kellina," Lallanna called out to one of the girls. "Could you please join us?"

She eagerly pranced over to greet them. Blake guessed that she couldn't be more than 19. She had chestnut colored hair tied back in a ponytail with a few locks dangling freely below her ears. Her eyes were a striking emerald green.

"I am assigning you to our new Valiant, Blake-Ransom."

Kellina's eyes lit up, seeming very pleased to be matched with Blake. "It will be my pleasure to serve you, Blake-Ransom."

The twelve recruits were lined up before the commandant who would be training them that day. He was in his 50s, ruggedly handsome, and wearing the common tunic of Vividia. He began a speech about how the whole of the city depended on the Valiants for protection and security, and how they were held in the highest esteem. Blake lost focus on the speech because he was very conscious of the women in the balcony whispering and ogling his nearly naked form. He felt a stirring in his cock from all the attention. He closed his eyes and tried to ward off these thoughts because he knew there was no way this G-string would contain a full erection. None of the other trainees were erect, and he didn't want to be the only one bursting out with his dick on full display.

The training began with tests of strength. Kellina led Blake to an apparatus that closely resembled a bench press. She pushed a lever that released a moderate amount of block weights onto the bar. Blake reclined on the bench and lifted the bar with ease. It was clear that the gravity on this world had a slightly weaker pull than what earth had. This gave Blake extra strength above a man of similar build.

"Hmm, it looks like we'll have to challenge you a bit more, Blake-Ransom," Kellina said.

She released several more blocks onto the bar. Blake started to feel the resistance now, but still managed his reps without concern. Kellina released a few more blocks. Now Blake really felt the resistance as his whole body strained to complete his reps, but he ploughed through. He was also conscious of Kellina's eyes fixated on the bulge of his G-string while he labored under the weights. Luckily, the strenuous exercise held his semi-erect cock at bay to spare him the embarrassment of popping out in full view.

The trainer came by to observe Blake's reps. "Valtendant? Is something wrong with this weight machine?"

"No, commandant. It is in full working order," Kellina replied.

The commandant was clearly impressed. "This new recruit may be of significant use to us."

The next training activity was called the sword dance. Each trainee was given a practice sword, which closely resembled a rapier on earth. The blade was wider than a rapier, but thinner than a long sword. It was designed to be equally advantageous in thrusting and slashing. The edge was dulled for training, but it would still sting quite a bit on a solid hit.

Blake started out quite clumsy with the sword at first. It was clear that the other trainees had used the weapon before while Blake never had. The commandant seemed willing to forgive this because of Blake's earlier display of strength. He spent a lot of time with Blake teaching the mechanics of holding the weapon properly, as well as effective thrusting and slashing. Blake was a quick study and it wasn't long before he felt semi-comfortable with it. It was amazingly light in his hands, once again attributed to his strength relation to the gravity on this world.

The men lined up to go through the routines of the sword dance. On earth, the focus on sword mastery would be on quick, killing blows. On Galinea there was a definite focus on artistry. The commandant went through a series of numbers, each representing a different move. The variety of moves consisted of intricate thrusts, zig-zag slashes, and sword twirling. There was also an elaborate move where the sword is reversed in the hand and thrust behind the Valiant in order to eliminate an enemy approaching the rear. Other moves consisted of acrobatic defenses, such as jumping, twirling and rolling.

After several hours, the commandant called out a quick series of numbers, and the Valiants quickly responded with fluid movement between each move. This was one of the favorite parts of the training sessions for the attending ladies. They drank in the vision of these magnificent bodies glistening in sweat and going through powerful and fluid motions of finesse. There wasn't anything more erotic to a Galinean woman's eye than the sword dance of a Valiant.

The men were paired off into sparring contests. What Blake lacked in finesse, he made up for in sheer power. The commandant took such an interest in Blake that he challenged him to a sparring contest himself. Blake definitely met his match as the commandant was extremely dexterous in his movement and landed several stinging hits, leaving distinct red marks on Blake's skin. But there were times when it looked like Blake might have the edge by using sheer power to back the commandant into a corner. Blake went in for a final blow to claim victory, but the commandant did a swift duck and foot sweep, sending Blake sprawling on his back. With fluid motion, the commandant leaped in the air and landed with his sword pointed at Blake's throat.

"Victory," the commandant announced with a grin.

There were cheers from the observers in the balcony, Valtendants, and fellow Valiants at this spirited contest.

The commandant reached a hand out to help Blake to his feet. "You almost had me there, Blake-Ransom. That's never happened before and you nearly succeeded. It will serve us well to have you in the Valiant ranks."

Kellina came over to give Blake some water. "You were magnificent, Blake-Ransom. Such a joy to watch!"

Instead of handing him a towel, she started dabbing the sweat off his body herself.

The commandant made an announcement to all in attendance. "I am selecting our two best trainees of the day to end the session with a wrestling match. We have Gannon, sponsored by Ginelle of the merchant's guild, and Blake-Ransom, sponsored by Lallanna of the Twenty!"

There were cheers of delight from the ladies in attendance. Gannon had shoulder length, wavy brown hair, which had lighter streaks from time in the sun. He had a chiseled, bronze form that definitely appealed to the women in attendance. The ladies started making bets and choosing a favorite. Blake could telepathically sense that it was a 50-50 split between whom the women favored.

Kellina approached Blake with a flask. "We have to get you oiled up for the contest."

Kellina was more than eager to do the job. She poured a liberal amount of oil in her hands and started rubbing it into his skin. Blake saw a sexy bite of her lip as she rubbed the oil down his abs and glided her hands along the edge of his G-string. She did a very thorough job as she worked it into his thighs and then moved to his back where she even applied a liberal amount to his ass. It took all his mental effort to try to ward off a full erection. He certainly didn't want his dick to stage an escape act from this miniscule costume while wrestling another man. Gannon's Valtendant was doing an equally thorough job of oiling him up, but Gannon didn't seem to be in a semi-erect state like Blake was. Gannon's focus was solely on the contest at hand. Other Valtendants poured oil all over a matt in the center of the training field.