The Girl Of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers

It was so hard to drop her off, but life gets in the way sometimes, and we'd already missed a day at work. She was waiting again when I pulled up and jumped in quickly. I had to get out of the way fast because of traffic, but she ran her fingers down the side of my face, giving me a shiver, and at the first light we stole a kiss.

I asked her if she wanted to get something to eat, but after a moment she giggled and said, "Oh Rob, you know what I want. Just take me home. I have plenty of food if we get hungry, and I really can cook!" And all the way back to Wallingford she clung to my arm.

Before, we had been quite casual with each other, but this time when I pulled into the parking lot she waited until I went around and opened her door for her. And then I gave her a hand as she got out of the car. But she reached out her other hand to me, fist closed. And when I put mine around it she dropped something into my palm. It was the door key. But her smile told me it was the key to unlock so much more. For both of us. "That's yours," she said.

I took her hand and led her up the walk, and she waited patiently while I fumbled with the lock, not easy because my hand was shaking. I stepped aside to let her in, then followed, and almost before the door closed she was pressed against me. She looked up at me and simply said, "Rob." It was as if she was in pain and only I could heal it.

For a moment I simply wrapped her tight and clutched her to me, and I heard a little sigh of relief, as though the touch of our bodies had saved her. And when I leaned down and kissed her forehead I felt her shudder as her arms tightened around me. And she whispered, "Rob, you're all I've thought about all day."

"Me too."

We quickly settled down on the couch and there was no restraint now, no holding back or false politeness. Our lips ground and our bodies ground and our hands roamed everywhere. Of course the inevitable happened and when her hand touched my lap she giggled and said. "Oh god!"

Embarrassed, I started to say something but she shushed me with a kiss, then said with a laugh, "Oh stop!" And she pushed up and climbed onto my lap again, just as she had in the car, her knees straddling me and arms around my neck. But she settled down onto my lap and began rocking back and forth, rubbing against me, challenging me to get even harder as she kissed me again. And of course, I responded.

My hands slid down her back and cupped her firm round cheeks and she wiggled herself against them, and when I began to gently squeeze and knead she moaned into my mouth. And I moaned back from the sheer pleasure of touching her.

She was slowly grinding herself against me and I realized she was pressing her breasts into my chest. So I moved my hands up her sides until I could slide them between us, then captured her in my palms. She arched her back, thrusting herself into them, and when my fingers tightened around her she pulled away from my lips for a moment with a soft squeal! And our eyes met and she had the most wonderful expression on her face! It was a look of pleasure almost to the point of pain, and she looked like she was holding her breath, afraid she wouldn't be able to stand it.

But that look slowly changed, first to one of wonder, and then to pure joy! And she tightened her arms around my neck and leaned forward, pressing against me, her cheek against mine. And she practically shouted in my ear, "Oh Robbie!" I knew because I felt it too. Happiness almost beyond hope of containment!

We sat, just holding each other for a few moments. Then she pulled her head back and looked me right in the eyes, still smiling, but more serious now. "Robbie, I want you to take me to bed. But you will have to be very patient with me. And some things will have to wait just a bit. And Robbie, I am so scared!" I understood, because I was in the same place

My years in the gym trying to keep up with Katie, served me well. I got up from the couch with her in my arms and she locked her legs around me. For a moment I looked around, not sure where to go. But she giggled and smiled at me. "There's only three rooms, silly! And it's not the one with the stove!" I gave her firm butt a hard squeeze, and she laughed as I carried her easily into the bedroom.

She put her feet down next to the bed, and as we kissed again she started busily unbuttoning my shirt. When she was done she pushed it off my shoulders and helped me undo the cuffs, until it was on the floor. Then she yanked my t-shirt loose and sighed with pleasure as she ran her hands under it, up over my chest. And when I pulled off the Tee she planted little kisses all over.

I started to reach for the buttons on her blouse, but she pushed herself away, a big smile on her face. And she said, "no Rob, please sit down. I want to give you a present. I did, staring at her, and she stared back. But the smile never faded as she very slowly began undoing buttons. And when the blouse fell open she very slowly pushed one side off her shoulder, then the other, until the silky material slid down her arms and she let if fall, her eyes never leaving mine, always making sure she was in my full view. I was already captivated, my eyes unblinking as I took in her small, beautiful body.

Next she reached to her side and undid the waist of her pants, then wiggled back and forth as she slowly worked them over her hips. And when they slid down her legs she kicked them off, then stood smiling at me again, now wearing only her satiny smooth bra and panties. Her nipples were little mounds, betraying what she felt. And she spread her legs slightly, displaying herself for me, before she turned slowly, all the way around, making sure there was nothing I couldn't see.

When she walked towards me I started to reach for her, but she whispered, "Not yet Rob, be patient." And she leaned forward and kissed me, lips closed, a long sweet kiss. I could feel that she was shaking, and when she stood again she said in a tight, strangled voice, as though she could hardly get the words out, "Robbie, I am so shy. But this is so easy! Your eyes feel like rose petals on me! I'm just praying you're happy with what you see!"

I just bit my lip and moaned, not able to tell her how happy I really was. This was not just a striptease. She had not only been shy, but scared of me. And now all that was gone. She was offering herself to me! She saw the expression on my face and understood. And with a smile she turned her back to me again and whispered, "Please."

With trembling fingers I reached up and undid the clasp, and the bra fell loose, held up only by her arms. And when she turned again she waited a moment, teasing me, then slowly let the cups fall free and the straps slide slowly down her arms. And I barely managed to say, "Oh god, Kate!"

Her breasts were so beautiful, perfect! Small but high and round, almost pointed. And her nipples pink and swollen, the tips crinkled into hard rosy points. And when she ran her hands over them, catching the little points and squeezing for just a moment, teasing me again, all I could do was moan.

She turned half way round again and began to wiggle her hips as her fingers began to slide the panties down. But she seemed to think better of it, and pulled them back into place and turned back, giggling as she said with an impish grin, "I think we should save something for later. Besides, that's your job!" Then she came to me again, bent and gave me another little kiss, then straddled my legs, sitting in my lap once more. And she leaned forward, our bare chests touching, as she kissed me long and hard, and I wrapped my arms around her and pulled tight. And my hands trembled at the feel of her smooth bare flesh.

I was aware of every detail, her hard nipples burning into my chest, her warmth starting a fire inside of me. And oh god! Her naked thigh pressing down on me again as she rocked back and forth until I was afraid I might explode! Our lips ground, our tongues fought, our hands covered every inch they could reach. And she was making the most wonderful, delicious sounds.

I ached to feel her bare breasts in my hands and I slid them between us until they found their treasures. She gasped as my warm fingers closed over her, and again her back arched, begging me to take them. I squeezed gently and she moaned, a shudder shaking her entire body. And the little points were rock hard, boring into my palms. As my fingers explored, stroking, squeezing and teasing, she gasped and her body squirmed, unwilling and unable to be still.

She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed gently, then pulled her lips from mine, just enough that she could speak. "Lay back, lover." But I couldn't resist just one more kiss before I did as she asked. And that word sent a shiver through me. Lover!

She slid off my legs and went down on her knees and her hands worked at my belt, the button and the fly. And I lifted for her as she tugged and pulled my pants down, then stripped them off my feet, one at a time. When she looked back up I raised my head and smiled at her, but the look on her face was more like shock. "Oh my god!" she said, staring at the erection threatening to explode through my briefs. And I shuddered as she ran her hand down it, barely touching, as if she were afraid. "The guy I told you about wasn't half that size!" she gasped. "Oh god, I hope ..."

I looked at her and smiled as I said, "Don't worry." I knew from things Katie had told me, where there was a will there ought to be a way.

Gradually her fingers encircled me and her grip tightened as she rubbed and squeezed back and forth over the cotton. She was giving me wonderful pleasure, but at the same time she was testing, gauging, getting familiar with my feel. She pushed herself up so she could bend over and then kissed up and down my length, and even tasted the large wet spot. And she finally looked up and said, "Can I?"

I laughed and looked back with a grin. "Kate, do you really believe that there is anything in this world you can't do with me or to me? Or that I won't love? And most of all, there?"

She laughed back, realizing how silly it sounded, and said, "Well dammit, help me then!"

Instantly I lifted my ass off the bed and pushed the elastic down over my hips and butt, but I didn't uncover myself. And chuckling I said, "The rest is your job!"

She made a little face at me, then reached for the waist band. But she made a production of it, inching it down a little at a time until she had me about half way uncovered. Then she looked at me with wide eyes and said, "Oh my godddddddddd that really is about as much as my "boyfriend" had. And it wasn't that fat either! Robbie! Do you really think we ...?"

I said softly, "When you're ready, we'll find out." I was pretty sure I was right, and I was praying I wasn't wrong. But then the thought just popped into my head. Katie wouldn't allow anything to go wrong now. And I believed it.

At least my confidence seemed to re-assure her, and with a giggle she continued to torture me, moving millimeters at a time and letting her fingertips trail over my tender skin, making me gasp. Until finally it happened. I popped free and bounced wildly into the air, quickly coming to a stop and pointing straight up. She jumped, then gasped and paused, frozen, staring. "Robbie, he looks so strong. And Powerful. But he's so big!"

I moaned, desperately wanting her to touch me, even more turned on by her reaction. But instead, she ran her hands lightly up the tops of my thighs and moved up closer between my legs. And the sight of her kneeling there, beautiful, naked, so, so near, almost drove me over the edge. And then she leaned forward. And blew. Somehow she knew just what would drive me crazy. And she giggled as I thrashed and my cock bobbed back and forth. "Oh god baby, please!" I pleaded.

She flashed me a big smile, along with a little giggle. "I won't stop if it makes you call me that! I want to be your baby. And I love to hear you say it!"

Unlike the time she'd called me baby when trying to comfort me, I meant it just the way it sounded. A term of tender endearment. In a very sexy way. We had crossed lots of boundaries so quickly. First from strangers to friends. And from acquaintances to boy and girl friends. And now, so much more. She had already called me lover. And just the thought made my cock twitch in mid-air. If we were not truly lovers already I was sure we soon would be.

She turned her head and gently kissed my thighs, one then the other, back and forth. And her hands ran up over my hips and across my tummy. But she carefully avoided what I wanted most. I whined, moaned, gasped, slowly pumping my hips without realizing it, acting like I was in pain. But actually it was sensory overload, so many wonderful things at once, and really, I loved it. She was playing with me. In the most tender, intimate way. She had told me she didn't have much experience and I suspected, even less than she realized, but her instincts as a woman told her what to do.

There was no question that right now, I was her man and she, my woman. And she was determined to make every new thing the best possible for both of us. And although painful in a way, the anticipation was the best of all. She whispered, "Robbie, I want to kiss it."

My eyes popped wide open and I stared at her. She had a big smile, and she nodded her head. And she said, "I want to taste you, lover."

I moaned, "Oh god! Kate!" and closed my eyes and lay back, my fists holding little balls of the bedsheet. When I felt her lips very lightly touch me, almost like a butterfly landing on the tip, I shuddered. Then I felt her fingers touch and slide slowly up my shaft. And when she circled one, oh so lightly, around the head my hips bucked, and I couldn't help gasping, "Oh FUCK!"

She giggled and then her hand gently closed around me, and when it started to move slowly up and down my shaft I gasped in time with her strokes. And when I felt her lips close over the head and her warm wet mouth engulf me I groaned and my hips lifted from the bed. And I opened my eyes because I just had to see.

Her eyes were smiling back at me as her lips moved very slowly up and down. She was so worried that I was too big for her, but at least I fit easily into her mouth. She was drooling and I got wetter and wetter, and a bit at a time she took me deeper, her tongue swirling around me like I was a delicious lollypop. She didn't go too far, but it was more than enough. It was wonderful! My hips bucked with every bow of her head and I moaned and gasped, desperately fighting for control. I was barely able to stand it but I knew it was what she wanted.

For long minutes she sucked and licked and stroked and nibbled, sometimes faster, sometimes slow, her hand gripping the base of my shaft. Until I was no longer able to fight. And I said, desperately, "Kate, no more, please! It's so good, wonderful! But I can't hold back any longer!"

She lifted her head for just a moment, a big smile on her face and said, "Good!" And her lips plunged down over me, clamping tight, and her head bobbed up and down hard and fast and in seconds I exploded! She jumped at the first blast but never loosened her grip or her lips, and when I finally stopped bucking and writhing on the bed I watched as she swallowed hard. She hadn't missed a drop.

She climbed up on the bed and crawled to me, her small breasts jiggling, until my arms clamped around her and pulled her to my chest. I was hugging, kissing, squeezing her against me. After a few minutes I loosened my grip and she pulled away a bit, put her elbow on the bed and her head on her hand and looked at me with a big grin. She giggled. "Robbie, if only you could imagine how happy I am. I love how you react this way to me. That I can really make you feel like this!"

"Oh my god! Kate! Don't you know that I was ready from almost the first moment you touched me? I had to fight so hard to last that long! Just seeing your beautiful body and feeling your touch was almost enough to set me off even before you started. But I wanted so bad to hold back for you. I haven't done a thing for you yet. And you can't even imagine how much I want to do!" I chuckled, knowing it was truer than she even suspected. Katie had taught me well. And often!

But she was so proud and happy with herself that when I pulled her to me she practically purred in my arms. And I realized that her desire to please me overpowered even the need for her own pleasure. But that pleasure was not going to be denied if I could help it!

I kissed her gently, my hands caressing her smooth warm skin, everywhere I could reach, and our lips and tongues played slow delicious games with each other. Both of us were softly sighing and whimpering with our pleasure. I leaned back and smiled at her, then kissed her nose. And her cheeks and forehead and chin. I covered her face with kisses.

But then I let my lips slide down her cheek to her ear and I kissed in front, behind, beneath, pausing to suck gently on her earlobe and letting her feel my hot breath. She shivered and began sighing quietly, and even while my hands moved everywhere she began to squirm, and her hips slowly pumped against me. And when my lips began to move up and down the side of her neck, kissing, nipping, licking, my tongue leaving a wet trail, she was almost crying, her body now writhing, out of control. "Oh my god, Robbie, what are you doing to me?" Her voice was part gasp, part moan, and she was barely able to speak at all.

I rolled her gently onto her back and began kissing under her chin, and she threw her head back, begging for more, offering me her throat. My hand found a beautiful breast and I gently rubbed and squeezed, letting the wonderful rock hard nipple roll under my palm and she put a hand softly over mine, holding it there.

Her other hand reached for me and found my cock, and her fingers wrapped around and just squeezed tight. In no time I could feel the hardness returning, and she began to gently tugging, in time with the hand on her breast. I lifted my head once more, smiling down at her before one final kiss on her open mouth. And then my lips began making a wet trail of licks and kisses down from her chin, slowly, over her heaving chest. Her breath came in a series of sharp gasps, as though she were holding her breath in between.

When my lips found the curve of her beautiful breast I kissed a slow circle around it, and her hand moved to the back of my head, gently holding me to her. I nuzzled the wonderful soft skin, coming oh so close to that hard, crinkly, aching nipple, but never quite touching. Her breathing had evened out and deepened. She was waiting.

But when my tongue lashed out and lightly flicked against the nipple her whole body jumped as though it were a shock, and she sucked in her breath with a little moan that could have been mistaken for pain. But when my lips slowly slid down and covered it she let out a sigh of relief, and I felt her relax under me. I nursed gently, slowly, letting my warm wet tongue circle, and she gasped quick and hard as it lightly dragged over the tip. And her back arched as her hand pushed me down, silently begging me to take more and more.

"Robbie!"

Her other hand was squeezing hard around my now fully swollen cock, as though she were hanging on for dear life. And I couldn't stop my hips from slowly rolling in response.

I slid my hand from her breast, fingers trailing lightly, and when I stroked her flat hard tummy with them I could feel the goosebumps. And with a groan that was almost a cry she gasped out, "Oh my god, oh godddddddddd!

My lips were still locked over that wonderful hard nipple, and I sucked and licked, stopped to cover her breast with kisses, then did it again. I loved the feel, her taste, but best of all, her response to my touch. Every little swirl of my tongue or squeeze from my lips brought a little gasp, whimper or cry. When my teeth grazed the tender bud her back would suddenly arch hard, thrusting it into my mouth, offering it to me. And when I gently clamped my teeth around the base and pulled for a moment, stretching her, she squealed and arched hard against my lips. It wasn't fear or pain, but excitement, lust she couldn't contain.

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers
1...34567...10