The Girl Of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers

I was panting now myself, from the passion her reaction and her touch aroused in me. She shuddered as I slid my fingers down to her panty line and slowly ran them from hip to hip and back again. I felt her hips rolling slowly, her whole body was rocking and her feet were pedaling in slow motion on the bed; she was totally unable to be still, nearing the edge. And I wasn't far behind.

I couldn't wait any longer. Lifting my head from her breast, I watched as my fingers slid slowly over the satin, barely touching, never stopping. Suddenly I felt warm wetness, and just at that moment her legs snapped tightly shut, crossing at the ankles, denying me access. And her moan, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Godddddddddd!" filled the room. But just as quickly her legs spread again, open wide, and her chest was heaving with her deep gasps.

My fingers rubbed up and down, back and forth, round and round, teasing. And when I ran a single finger up the seam of her panty leg on the tender skin of her inner thigh she jumped, with a quick gasp, then shuddered and moaned as it slid down again. And she whispered, in a voice filled with so much lust it sounded like agony, "Robbie! Oh Robbie! Please touch me!"

I forced myself to push up from the bed, and sighed as I felt her hand release the grip she had on me. But when I slipped over her thigh and between her legs she pulled her knees up and spread them wide. She was so limber she could spread them almost sideways, and she left herself totally open to me.

I knelt, facing her, and the tension faded for just a moment as we stared at each other, big smiles on our faces. And she giggled. "You look pretty damn proud of yourself down there! And happy!"

"Shouldn't I be? Look where I am!"

"Proud? Or happy?"

"Both!"

I suddenly realized her gaze had shifted, and when I looked down and saw my cock standing straight out, pointing at her, we both laughed. I wanted to tell her how proud I really was, to be there at that moment, her body spread before me like a feast, offered for my pleasure. But instead, I just smiled. I'm sure she knew.

I reached to my sides and ran my hands over her feet, to her ankles, then up her shin bones to the knees, then back down the insides of her calves, loving the delicious little squeaks my touch evoked. I let my fingers trail lightly up the front of her thighs, then back down the soft, tender inner skin. And when I looked at her again the expression had changed, from a smile of happiness to an almost fearful look of anticipation. I think she was holding her breath. And when I bent my head and followed my fingertips with kisses she gasped, then moaned, and pulled her knees up even tighter, the sensations making her shiver.

I teased one leg, then the other, with my lips, my tongue, my teeth and my breath, loving her soft panting and the way she squirmed and arched, over and over. Now I was so close. I could smell her scent, and my nostrils flared as I inhaled deeply, wanting it to imprint on my brain.

And then I reached for her panties. "My job". And she lifted up as I slid them down over her hips and sweet cheeks, then pulled her legs together and raised them straight in the air as I slipped them slowly up her thighs. But when I reached her knees she bent her legs, still tightly together, so I could slip them easily down her calves and off her feet.

For a moment she kept her legs that way, ankles crossed again, shyly hiding from me. But then she lowered them slowly, spreading them wide again, until her feet were on the sheet, knees sharply bent. And as I stared at her she put one hand over a breast, squeezing, pulling at the nipple, and slid the other hand down between her legs, rubbing slowly, with her smiling eyes locked on mine. She was teasing me again. Her hips rocked slowly. And when she pulled away her hand it was an offer that I could never refuse.

I slid my hands up her thighs again, this time all the way to her hips, bending forward at the same time. Her scent stronger now, wafting over me, enticing. I kissed both thighs once more, then finally dared to look at my prize, bare, naked, waiting. She was shaved smooth and clean except for one little patch, just above her lips, and I knew she'd done it just for me. And her outer lips were bright pink, puffy, almost hiding the tender treat inside.

I bent forward and kissed, my nose nuzzling the little furry forest. And I tasted her! We moaned together as my tongue timidly reached out and gently touched, and then her hips lifted as she let out a ragged gasp. I licked gently along her lips, down one side, up the other. But when I went back again my tongue painted a wet stripe right over the middle, and I couldn't help probing deep into the warm wet slit. And it occurred to me, her smell and her taste were delicious, but different from Katie.

She bucked suddenly, her hips thrusting so hard and fast my face was forced against her and I was instantly wet, her juices overflowing and covering my lips and tongue. My hands tightened on her hips as I lapped eagerly, drinking her nectar, my face quickly covered with her creamy juices. Her hips were rolling and each time she lifted to my mouth she moaned and babbled; sweet little sounds.

Then I felt her hand, her fingers tangling in my hair and gently pushing down, telling me I couldn't stop. But nothing could have stopped me at that moment, my only goal was to devour her, I wanted to eat her alive, swallow her whole. I slid my hands under her ass and lifted as I buried my face in her. And my tongue probed into her incredibly soft, hot entrance, timidly at first, then probing deep and hard, lapping up the juices that quickly flowed faster and hotter.

She was thrashing on the bed, her moans and gasps constant and loud, and her hips pumping with every thrust of my tongue. Both her hands now pushed down hard, threatening to suffocate me and forcing me to lift my head and breathe in quick gasps. She began whining softly, crying, and I could feel her shuddering. She begged, "OH! God Robbie, please. More! Don't stop! Oh god don't stop! And her hips bucked hard, pumping against my face.

I slid my tongue up, deep between her lips which were now dark red and swollen, and she squealed as I touched it. Her clit was already peaking from its hood, so hard! First my tongue circled it, then my lips closed over it, and when I sucked gently as my tongue lashed back and forth she screamed, "OH FUCK!" I almost laughed because I'd never heard her swear before!

First her hips bucked, her ass lifting from the bed, then slamming down again. Then her back arched as she threw her head back and clamped her thighs over my ears! But I could still hear her stream of cries and gasps and moans and whimpers. I felt the heat of her flowing cream on my chin and quickly lowered my mouth to drink them in, my tongue swirling and lapping gently, gathering every drop. It was a long minute before she lay limp and gasping on the bed.

My basic instinct was to complete our union right then and I straightened up, then shuffled on my knees till she was in reach. I was aching hard and not far from losing all control. But she opened her eyes and saw me, and almost shouted, "Robbie, no! Don't! Please come here, come to me!"

I didn't understand, sure she wanted it as much as I did, but I couldn't refuse her and slid up next to her on the bed. And when I took her in my arms she clung to me, pulling her body, now moist with sweat, hard against mine. We kissed, our bodies rolling against each other, and I knew she could taste herself on me.

She could feel my passion; I was shaking, and she ran her hands gently over me, calming, taking away the tension little by little. And she whispered, "I know, my baby, I know, I know. I want it too, just as much. But the one thing we both want most in the universe we can't have tonight. But I promise, I swear to you! Anything you want, everything! You can have tomorrow. But we have to wait just this one more night." And then she giggled.

She leaned back a little and smiled at me. "That prescription I made you stop for the other day. It was for both of us! And the doctor said I would be safe by tomorrow. But this is so beautiful! I couldn't bear to ruin it now! Please be patient with me and don't be mad. God I want you so bad!"

For a moment all I could do was smile back. I was amazed! She knew, from our first day together, that it would come to this. She was smart enough to plan ahead. And now she was strong enough to postpone our pleasure until the time was right. And suddenly I was calm; the hardness hadn't gone away but it didn't matter now. Holding her and kissing her was so much more important. And when my arms tightened again she snuggled to me and we kissed and hugged and teased and whispered little nothings.

I remembered our night in the car. We snuggled together then too. Only it was cold and miserable. But we kept each other going. And shared our warmth. The ordeal had created a bond between us. And it had been growing stronger ever since. So now, warm and comfortable and wrapped up in each other it felt familiar, natural, the way it should be. And after one more gentle kiss we dozed off together, and soon I was in a deep, peaceful sleep.

Hours later, when I woke, I realized I'd had another dream. I didn't remember it too well and I didn't understand this one at all. Perhaps it was just the usual meaningless dream. But still ...

I was somewhere in the western mountains, maybe Colorado, hiking on a trail across a meadow, lush with grass and flowers. And at first I thought it was Katie with me. We used hike a lot in the summer just as we skied in the winter. But we climbed up a small hill through an open forest and came out on a little rocky bump. And up ahead was a tall peak, dark and bare, with snow at the very top.

Then she turned and shouted excitedly for me to look, pointing to the mountain, and I realized it was Kate. It seemed we were going there, and headed up the hill again. But a short way on we came to an intersection with several trails going in different directions, and we didn't know which way to go. We weren't arguing, but we couldn't decide which was the right one. And that's where the dream ended. It had been mostly a pleasant dream, clean air and warm bright sunshine, but I remembered my last look at the mountain as dark and mysterious. And as I pondered what little I could remember, Kate sighed, and I realized where I was.

I had her cradled in one arm, her head on my shoulder, light brown hair spread across my chest. She was breathing deeply, tickling me just a bit. I studied her in the dim glow of the night light, thinking she really was so beautiful in her own special way.

And then it struck me. Every single thing about her was so different from Katie. Kate was petite, her body toned, hard and strong. And yet the curves of her breasts, her hips and bottom were so lovely! Her legs were slim and well-muscled, yet long in proportion to her height. Katie had been beautiful too, but curvy, voluptuous, her assets proudly displayed for everyone to see. She was in great shape, but her body was softer and did not have the appearance of an athlete. She seemed meant for loving.

Kate was so innocent! Shy, timid when I first met her. She'd been afraid of me. Perhaps afraid of everyone! But her personality had blossomed as we became friends, and I knew that now she trusted me implicitly and unconditionally. Katie was so different. Worldly beyond her years, with more experience, good and bad, than most people had in a lifetime. Especially with all things sensual and sexual. Any modesty or shyness had been stripped from her, and she was outgoing, casual, able to easily get along with almost anyone. The difference was so striking it could not be greater if it were planned.

And yet, I realized now, they both had exactly the same effect on me! Perhaps the contrast was for the best. There were few comparisons to be made, except for their attraction to me and my feelings for them. Of course Katie and I had several wonderful years together and our attraction had started strong and grown stronger every day. Only death was able to break the physical bond between us and nothing would ever break the emotional one, no matter what else life offered me. Even Kate. And Kate knew it and was content. In fact, I knew she wouldn't have it any other way, because it is a part of the man she knows.

In many ways my time with Katie prepared me for Kate. To an extent the roles were now reversed. Katie had all the experience and taught me, the innocent novice, all she knew that was good, and made me at ease with myself and the world and confident with her. Her body had been used, but she learned from it and guided me. She needed only my size and she could do all the rest. And she did, with me as a willing student.

Now it seemed I was to be the teacher, guiding Kate and sharing what I'd learned. I already knew that learning from Katie was an amazing experience, something new almost every day, keeping our desire for each other at a fever pitch. And it was fun! Now I could only hope that it would be the same for Kate. And for me! I was so eager to show her, watch her grow, and learn together with her the little things that would be special and unique between us. I knew we had one hurdle to get over. I was big and she was small. But a woman's body is wonderful in many ways. And I was sure that with patience and tenderness it would work perfectly. It might be different, but every bit as good. And I wondered if, somehow, Katie had planned it that way.

It occurred to me that I had no right to think like that and doing it was only asking for disaster. We'd only known each other a few days, hardly really been together at all. In fact, we hadn't even consummated our relationship yet, although she'd made the rich promise of things to come.

But I was so sure! I had to admit that I had deep feelings for her, perhaps unexplainable but nevertheless undeniable. And there was my last dream of Katie. She told me. She knew! I had never doubted her before and least of all was I about to now. In fact, without her permission and her blessing this could not have happened.

I heard another soft sigh and she stirred. And lifted her head and saw me staring at her. She smiled. "What?"

"I think you know."

"I hope so."

"Don't doubt me Kate."

"I've never been more sure."

God! We were almost there!

She crawled up for a kiss and my arms tightened around her, squeezing tight, and she nestled against me. But then she said, "Do you like to hike?"

I shuddered. Could she know about my dream? "Yes," I said, "Katie and I did it a lot. But ..."

She interrupted, saying softly, "I had another dream. I can't remember much but you and I were in the mountains somewhere and it was beautiful. But we were going somewhere, climbing higher. And then we came to an intersection and got confused. And ... And that's all I can remember. Do you know what it means?"

I had to think for a minute, what to say. "No, but ... I had it too! And I had no idea what it could mean or if it was just a pretty dream. But somehow, it didn't seem like it was the end. I just woke up in the middle."

She was quiet for a while, wondering, I'm sure, what was happening like I was. How could we both have the same dream. And what could it possibly mean. But she said, "Kiss me!"

And when our lips met the dreams were forgotten and we moaned into each other's mouths at the pure pleasure and emotion! I rolled till I was on my back, arms holding her and she was lying on top of me, her legs straddling my hips. And we shared kiss after kiss after kiss, each one sweeter than the last. She squirmed, then giggled when I moaned and she could feel my body's response.

She lifted her head and purred, "I love knowing how easily I can arouse you!" She glanced at the night stand, then said, "Four o'clock. Just a few more hours, lover. Another day. It will be the longest of my life. But it will be worth it! I'm still scared you know. But you promised it will be okay and I believe you. It has to be. For me, whatever it takes. Anything is worth it now. Don't doubt that when the time comes."

She quickly slid off of my chest, then knelt at my side. But she was no longer timid or hesitant. She turned and smiled at me as she giggled, "There's no way I'm going to let you go to work today all frustrated! And she grabbed me with both hands and squeezed hard! Then she laughed, and yanked and tugged at me. She was playing!

I laughed too, in response, and slapped my head back against the pillow. "Oh damn!" I exclaimed with resignation. I knew she was going to have her way with me.

She loosened her grip just enough and began sliding her hands up and down my shaft. I whispered to her that she should spit on her hands for a bit more lubrication, something I'd learned very quickly from Katie. She gave me a strange look but tried it, and smiled when it worked so much better. She stroked slowly at first, then harder, faster! Suddenly she stopped and one hand held me just above my balls as the other squeezed and rubbed the tender head. I moaned and my back arched as my hips lifted from the bed. "Oh my fucking god Kate!" I pleaded.

"Aww, I'll make it better."

And she bent low, took the upper hand away and once again she blew! I shuddered, moaned, and my cock wagged back and forth, her warm moist breath a delicious torture. But suddenly it really was all better when her lips slid down over me and I was bathed in warm wetness. She still held me with one hand, the other on my thigh, and she began to bob up and down slowly and gently, her tongue lightly stroking. Very quickly she was drooling to the point it bubbled from her lips and down my shaft, making it wet and slick. And then the hand began to move up and down again, in time with her lips.

I squirmed and moaned, unable to lie still. She varied her strokes, short and long, fast and slow, lips tight, then bubbling out new waves of wetness. And then she took just the head, sucking and tonguing, and driving me crazy as she hummed softly. And she giggled when I began to whimper and buck but she had mercy and slid her lips down again slowly, holding me gently then sliding back up.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better she slid her lips down again and pushed, managing to take more of me in her mouth. And she stayed there as long as she could, sucking, lips squeezing and tongue lashing before she suddenly pulled up and I came loose with a pop, wagging happily back and forth for her again.

She opened the hand that had held me and used it as a support as she began licking from balls to tip, top, bottom and sides. But then she pushed my cock against my stomach and leaned forward until she could lick lightly over my balls, making me shiver and jump. When she slowly sucked one of them into her mouth I gasped and bucked, afraid of what she might do. But she was so gentle! Her tongue carefully swirled and her lips held me and sucked ever so lightly. It was then I realized I was as precious to her as she was to me. And when she heard me moan with both pleasure and relief she lifted her head and said, "I think my baby likes it!"

"You don't know the half of it!" I gasped.

But when she slid her lips over me again she was all business. She began bobbing, lips tight, slowly increasing the pace. And she went deeper and deeper, until I could hear her begin to gag. But she didn't even slow down! Her drool was running streams down my shaft and over my balls and she used one hand to fondle them gently. And I just gave into it, moaning and gasping, my hips rolling slowly, knowing only one thing would make her stop now, and I was so close it wouldn't be long.

Suddenly she pulled her lips away again and grabbed me with both hands! And she began to jack me as hard and fast as she could, her fingers, covered with her drool, making juicy wet sounds as they flew up and down my shaft. I whimpered, I cried, I muttered, "Oh fuck!" And I grabbed handfuls of sheet as I gritted my teeth. I didn't want it to end but it didn't matter.

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers
1...45678...10