The Graveyard Pt. 01

Story Info
A graveyard gag leads to truth about the supernatural.
16.1k words
4.6
10.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers

For as long as I could really even remember, I always had something of an unhealthy attraction to things that were considered myths and legends, and my most favorite of all fantasy creatures to obsess over was the vampire, who had made many different changes through the years...And even became so unrecognizable that it made you wonder how they could be considered vampires. I'm onto you, Stephanie Meyer.

When I took an interest in writing, when I was as old as five, one of the main things that I ended up writing about was vampires, and soon they had become the most written thing that I ended up writing about.

You'd think that I would have heard every lore that there was about blood suckers by the time that I was twenty three, but no; I was still only just beginning to learn more about the dark beings that originated as creatures of the underworld. I started to delve into other culture's versions of the vampires, and then I found out about Ireland's very own version of the vampire; the Dearg-Due.

I heard the sound of my dynamite alarm clock go off, and immediately upon hearing it, my eyes popped open and I jumped up in bed, shooting my gaze towards the alarm clock and quickly swung my feet over the edge and fell down from being in such a hurry, and rose back up to my feet.

"I'm gonna be late!" I muttered.

I had completely forgotten that today was the day that my best friend, Joseph, was going to be holding a party at his place. I had completely overslept.

"EIGHT?" I was horrified.

I couldn't believe that I had ended up sleeping so late and that, by now, it was already night and the party was in thirty minutes.

I had slept the whole day away; literally.

"I just know this is gonna mess up my schedule." I laughed.

I reached over to my alarm clock and turned it off, only to walk over towards my black dresser and popped it open grabbing some moon and stars print boxers and a pair of socks, then headed to my walk-in closet and opened the door, walking in.

I carefully scouted through my clothes; my right index finger pointing at different possible outfits until I finally let my finger halt at an army green short sleeve canvas button up and a pair of faded jeans.

Once I had grabbed my shoes, I took everything to my bed and then walked towards the bathroom door, pulled the door open, walked inside and closed it behind me once I was inside. I took my dirty boxers off and proceeded to the bathroom, where I stepped into the purple glowing glass tank, that happened to be my shower.

I grabbed a bottle of soap and a washrag, squirted the red colored liquid onto the plainly colored rag and started to lather myself in a red foam as I hurriedly cleaned myself, as opposed to taking my time to relax and enjoy my shower like usual.

When I was done, I stepped out of the shower with water dripping down my pecs, abs and every other inch of my body, and grabbed the towel on the rack next to me, wrapped it around myself, and then finally headed over towards the mirror in front of my sink and took the towel off, drying myself off.

I grabbed my comb once I had dried myself off and combed my hair, then sat the comb back down and grabbed my red toothbrush and a bottle of off brand toothpaste, squiring the toothpaste on the toothbrush.

I brought the toothbrush up to my mouth and started to scrub my teeth cleanly into a nice foam for about three minutes, then spat it out, rinsed my mouth out, and burned myself with some mouthwash.

I returned to my bedroom and put my clothes on, grabbed my keys and took my phone off the charger that wads pulled into my wall, then grabbed my car keys and left my bedroom, set the alarm by my front door, then unlocked the old brown wooden door and closed it behind me, locking it once I was outside, and headed to my car.

My car was a red 1997 Ford pickup truck.

I had has it for years and I couldn't ever bring myself do buy a new vehicle because I loved it so much.

I got to my driveway and glanced up at the sky; noting that the moon was shinning clearly and rather bright; it also seemed nearer and bigger than it normally did.

"Smells like rain." I shrugged a single arm to myself.

I had a nose for rain. Of course, it did help that the meteorologist had said that it would be raining for the next few days.

I had a feeling it wouldn't be long before the rain actually picked up and started pouring down hard.

I got to my truck, unlocked the door, got inside and sat down, buckled up, started it up, locked my door, and then drove back in reverse, backing it up while I looked behind me to make sure that there weren't any other vehicles coming my way. Once I saw there were none, I turned my attention back ahead and pulled out of the driveway and onto the street.

Something that soon started to catch my eye once I started down the street of the suburbs, was that there was a rather dense looking fog that was becoming increasingly noticeable, far down the street, down towards White Berry street. I'd seen plenty of fogs and mists, but this was the second time that I had ever seen one that was this difficult to see through, and it was making me have second thoughts about even making the attempt to try and get to Joseph's house; especially given that it was a forty five minute drive.

"Is this really a smart thing to do?" I fiddled with the steering wheel while 'Highway to Hell' blared.

I just stood there in the middle of the street, and then gazed into the central mirror, and noticed that there wasn't a fog coming from the opposite street that was behind me.

"I'm already late. I need to go."

There was no point getting cold feet over something as trivial as a fog...Even if I could barely see through it.

Common sense told me to go home, but I was stubborn. I went anyways.

I headed down the street; driving right into the fog and praying that I would be able to see where I was going and not end up hitting someone, then end up on the news about how some moron was stupid enough to drive through such a strong fog.

But then it did bring up this question: Was I the only one driving through the fog?

I drove through the fog, shaking my head while I laughed to myself.

I heard the jingle indicating I had a new text message, and briefly glanced down at my phone's flashing screen, before turning my gaze back on ahead.

I noticed, that, just as I had figured, there was not a single other vehicle on the street besides myself.

"At least I probably won't have to worry about traffic." I let out a short laugh.

I soon had came to Julius Road.

Surrounded by countless trees that gave little room to the forest road, I continued on my trip. I was already starting to regret not bringing a cup of coffee with me to help wake me up for the long trip.

I hit a few red leaves that had flew off the sides of the road where the trees were and then I stopped in the middle of the old, lone forest street; hitting the brakes.

I saw a silhouette. And for a single moment I swore that it was Joseph. I mean, yeah; I didn't see the details of a lot, it was like seeing a shadow, but it had Joseph's long, Uncle Jesse Full House hair from what I saw, and what I could have sworn was the back spikes he wore on his punk vest.

"I think my eyes are playing tricks on me.." I blinked rapidly, dragging my left hand over my face.

"Joseph?"

It couldn't have been him though. Joseph was still a good while away.

And why would he be out in the forest? It was stupid to wander the forest or woods alone since that'd be a pretty obvious place that criminals would hide.

"I'm more tired than I realized.."

I continued on my trip down the old forest road, passing more maple leaf trees that, had it not been night, would be perfectly shielding me from the sun, and just kept my eyes on the road.

I stopped again once I had seen something that I had never seen before, and what I saw was enough to make me feel nearly paralyzed.

As I gazed out my window, I saw, from my window, what looked like a man who's face was ripped off in a rather gruesome fashion, and it looked like he had been eaten alive in the literal sense. Half of his stomach was missing and unfortunately I had seen his insides that were starting to fall out.

I wanted to look away, I SHOULD have looked away, but I couldn't bring myself to look away, and all I could do was stare at the stomach turning scene before my eyes.

"What THE HELL?" I finally managed out after about five minutes.

I couldn't understand what kind of person would be so sick that they would do something like that to someone. But...Then...We did have some wild animals, and bears and panthers had been known to lurk around the forest of Julius Road.

When I arrived at Joseph's, I sighed a breath of relief when I saw the neon lights still flashing in the windows.

Joseph lived in a pretty impressive sized house. It was pretty big and fancy, and wasn't something as small or modest as mine.

It was an old Victorian era house, and if I didn't know Joseph, I would probably be screaming bloody murder every time I entered his house, which very much did make me think of Dracula's mansion.

I stopped once I was right in front of his house that rested on the edge of a cliff.

On a cliff. A cliff with water and big rocks below.

Ironic.

I turned the pickup truck off after a few moments, then removed the keys, unbuckled my seatbelt, opened my door, and got out of the truck, tucking the keys into my pocket and walking towards the old, scary looking mansion.

I rang the doorbell and waited.

I scouted around my surroundings as I patiently waited for someone to come and answer the door that was adorned with stain glass decorations.

Turning around to look back at my truck, I narrowed my left brow while I squinted my eye slightly upon seeing that the fog had seemed to clear. Even if only a little.

Out of nowhere a powerful bolt of lightning struck down in a close radius to me. I jumped.

Finally the door opened and I saw Joseph.

He was all dressed up in an outfit that was completely white, and the shirt he had on was ruffled. He certainly fit the Victorian setting that he had going...If he lost the mullet and had an actual ponytail, he'd almost perfectly fit the look.

"Kade!" He grinned.

"Hi."

"I was starting to wonder if you were going to show up."

"Yeah. Sorry." I sighed.

"What took you?"

"I overslept." I admitted.

"Haha! Well, I'm not surprised... You work like crazy and that boss of yours is only becoming more of a slave-driver."

"True." I rubbed the back of my head. "She wants me to come in even earlier.."

Any earlier and I was going to end up dying of sleep deprivation.

"The party's still going. Come on inside and relax."

"Thanks." I smiled.

"No prob." He opened the door.

I walked up to the eerie mansion, turned to make sure he was following, and proceeded into the mansion.

The inside was even more impressive than the outside of the mansion: the walls, ceiling and floor were made of rather attractive rosewood, and a portraits of nature, such as forests, woods, flowers and oceans were strewn out on the long, specious hall walls.

He had plenty of antiques, with his most favorite bring an old grandfather clock that resided towards the stairs of the upper room.

The living room area was the most impressive room in the house, or at least I had always considered it the best room.

The living room's rosewood walls and ceiling were accented by the beautiful red velvet rug and matching red velvet couch that stood on four, short legs, and the matching chairs. The surrounding bookshelves, oil-painted pictures of princesses and medieval castles, as well as the big fireplace, and curtain over the windows of the balcony, also added further enhancement to the jaw-dropping beauty of the room.

The room was kept slightly lit by the rave lights that flashed across every corner of the room.

"Hey, guys! Look who just arrived."

Everyone stopped their dancing to turn and look at me, and when they saw me, they cheered, with a good majority of them holding up cans of beers into the air.

"Kade!" A voice excitedly called.

Running towards me was my girlfriend of five years: Cheyenne Mattheson.

She was about an inch shorter than me; standing at five foot nine. Her black hair was kept in a bob that was combed behind her ears, with the sides actually being shorter, and the bangs that fell down her face being longer. Her choice of clothes wasn't too modest: Her top was a blue polyester shirt that matched her eyes and was hemmed at the elbows, and showed off the gratuitous curves of her big breasts that were pushing out, while her pants, the same matching color, were so tight that you could see her camel toe.

"Cheyanne." I pulled her towards me.

She wrapped both arms around me and rested her head on my left shoulder; increasing her hug on me, while giggling.

"Are you okay, baby?"

"I'm just a little tired."

"Nothing raving can't fix!" Joseph chimed in.

I hugged Cheyenne, but after she pulled away after about four minutes, I turned my gaze towards Joseph while she took my hand into her own.

"Sure!"

"Great. Well, I'm gonna go grab some refreshments. You two have fun."

"Thanks for inviting us, Joseph." Cheyenne waved.

Joseph waved back, then walked out of the room, leaving us and the others alone.

Cheyenne pulled me away from the others and smiled.

"How about we go have some 'fun' just by ourselves, baby?" Her hand trailed closely towards my crotch.

"You sure?" I looked at her.

"We could go to your truck, if you feel funny about fooling around in the mansion.."

Listening to her quietly whispered words, I felt tempted to accept her offer, and while I was about to object and say no, I finally gave in.

Everyone was so busy, and had their backs turned to us, that none of them seemed to notice us as we left the room that was filled with flashing lights and loud trance music.

We headed back to the pickup.

There wasn't a lot of room for fooling around, but in the camper shell, on the other hand, we'd have slightly more room.

We got in the back, getting into the camper shell, and Cheyenne lifted her skin tight top over her shoulders, threw it into the truck, and unhooked her bra; her big tits jiggling upon reaching freedom and made me go hard instantly.

She fought my belt and gave a mischievous grin when she saw my bulge, and then removed the belt.

Cheyenne unzipped my pants and pulled my boxers down low enough that my raging prick was free.

She took me into her hand, and gently stroked up and down on it.

"Ooh...Want it between my big boobs?" Her breathing had already changed.

"I do.."

"Hee." She positioned her huge, round, 32H cup breasts down, so that my dick was between them.

I let out a quiet sigh.

She began to stroke my dick faster; her hand starting from from the bottom, but then going up to the inflated, meaty head, and then going back down again, near my balls only to travel back up.

She lightly bounced in place so that her fleshy globes would jiggle in place.

"I missed you, baby.." She moaned.

Her smooth hand fell back down to the bottom, and it came back up again; bouncing her boob from pushing up against it. Soon she positioned her arm under her left breast; and as a result, she lifted her whole boob up each time and moved her hand all the way to the head.

"I see you staring at my tits." She flashed a smile.

"Can you blame me? Look at them...Look how big, soft and creamy they are.."

"Aww," she looked down, "your cock just got bigger."

Cheyenne's hand further sped up; her globes bouncing up and down with her stroking speed increasing on my tool that was dribbling with pre come.

"It's all nice and hot.." She released my dick from her hand and gripped her tanks.

She sandwiched my organ between the two creamy spheres and gently bounced them up and down.

"Ah...Yeah.." She quietly muttered.

"Cheyenne, have I been bothering you lately? You seem...Like, I don't know.."

"Baby, can't we just enjoy this titfuck?"

"Yes...Cheyenne."

I dropped it, and reached my hands forward, pushing hers away, and held her tits, keeping them firmly against my dick, and started to thrust up and down between the snug pair.

"Yeah...Feels so good..I can feel it getting hotter.."

I started to move myself up and down between her oversized jugs; going down and then coming up to the top through the space between her jiggly assets.

Her moans remained soft and hushed, but had grown slightly in volume.

"Come all over my tits, baby...Oh! I want all that hot spunk.."

She gave two licks when it came back up, but then let her breasts fall and grasped my organ again; quickly jacking the red stick up and down with her hand, only to place the head back between her sacks of flesh while she jerked me off.

Faster and faster her left asset bounced with her arm lifting it up and down to pump me, and already the excitement looked like it was almost becoming too much for her as she tried to release all the hot come that was about to erupt.

Coating her big bags of flesh in a hot, thick mess, I breathed a sigh of relief upon coming.

She had a pleased look on her face when she saw all the hot drops that was running down her bosoms.

"Oh...Yeah. Hot sticky come all over my big tits. I feel so dirty whenever you come all over me.."

She pinned me down, and pushed herself against my coated stick; rubbing her crotch against me, and moaning as she did so; pushing back and forth; grinding furiously, and swinging her jugs in my face.

"We should go back in." She abruptly said.

"I guess so." I was disappointed.

"Oh, baby...Don't be upset, okay? I'll fuck the shit out of you tomorrow...Until the brink of dawn."

"Okay." I said.

"Do you have anything I can clean myself off with? I don't want everyone to smell all your jizz, even though I'm sure everyone will be fooling around rhemselves once they head home after this party."

"I have a handkerchief in the glove department, up front in the passenger's side. But you'll probably need to use Joseph's bathroom and run some water to clean the rest off."

"Will you join me?" There was a glint in her eye.

"Sure." I chuckled.

"What if I jerked you off with my toes?"

"Oh," I spoke playfully, "starting to get a little more adventurous now, huh?"

"I've always wanted to give you a foot job. I just wasn't sure how you'd react if I were to give you one.."

"It might be cool."

"You don't mind if my smelly feet touch your dick?"

"Cheyenne," I rolled my eyes, "your feet are anything BUT, smelly. You know better than I do that you take great care of them..."

"Hee. True. Well, I'm gonna clean off this yummy snack. Too bad I can't lick it all off right now...How I love the way that hot jizz tastes...Oh..I think I'm getting wet.."

"Easy, there. Cleaning your boobs is pretty easy. But cleaning a pair of shorts when you don't gave another pair to wear?"

"You're right."

"Go get that handkerchief and clean up your puppies, all right? We need to get back to the party before Joseph comes and gets suspicious."

She climbed out of the camper shell, but groped herself and pinched her own nipples with a shrill moan, just to tease me, then walked away as they jiggled and bounced on her chest.

I could already hear the sound of crickets chirping growing louder than what it was when I first left my house.

I followed her and we both took turns using the handkerchief, and once we were all cleaned up, and she her bra on over her tight top, and I had put my boxers and belt back on, we waited until my erection had left, and headed back to the mansion.

We washed up and fooled around a little; with Cheyenne letting me play with her clit, and then we rejoined the others, who were still busy dancing, talking, and drinking.

DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers