The Graveyard Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had hoped that work would end up being more pleasant than usual, especially given all the crap I was being put through: Having to put up with that douche Jorge, and Cheyenne acting like a cold bitch for no good reason. But I was wrong. I was so wrong. Work sucked just as much donkey dick, and by the time I was done, I was ready to turn someone's table over them.

"Back to Salem's lot I go." I murmured to myself.

I pulled up to my house, and shook my head as I prepared to step out of my truck, and enter the place that I once considered home. I turned the truck off, then I unbuckled, got out and went towards the mailbox, opened it, and found a big orange envelope that was blank and had no address at all on it. I thought that was pretty unusual, but didn't bother to waste a lot of thinking on it and just took it.

I locked my truck and went inside.

"Kade!" It was Cheyenne.

"Hi." I nervously said.

"Hey, babe."

"In a better mood?"

"Yes."

"I can tell."

"What's that?" She pointed to the big envelope.

"Not sure. Gonna find out."

"Okay. Well, I'm having a girl's night out."

"Another one?" I arched a brow.

"Yes. So I'll see you later."

I didn't say anything back. She kissed me on the cheek, then fiercely on the lips, and walked away in the butt-hugging red tube dress and matching heels and stockings. Unusual wear; I thought.

I walked into my room after cooking a steak and a side of macaroni, and sat down by my computer with the envelope and a knife and fork in my hand. But then got up and went and grabbed a grape soda from the refrigerator and sat back down at my computer desk, opened the envelope, and saw a disk that had 'WATCH ME' written on it with a sharpie marker.

"Sure, what the hell.." I chuckled, and slipped it in, while stabbing my fork into my steak.

But then I remembered I forgot the steak sauce, got up, and walked to the kitchen, grabbed the steak sauce from the refrigerator, and came back, but when I was about to sit down, I saw what was on the screen, and dropped my bottle of steak sauce; shattering the glass all over the floor.

"You bitch.." I tonelessly uttered.

That was freaking Cheyenne on there and, Jorge? Who the hell was that other guy who was behind her? And was Jorge gay? Nah, just some weird kinks it'd seem. Ol' Jorge was being drilled in the ass by a strap-on Cheyenne was wearing...While some guy who had blindfolded himself was pounding her in the ass.

I wasn't sure what to think while I watched what was happening on they poor quality video. At first I was angry, but then I was just shocked with my mouth open, and then I wasn't sure what to feel. All I knew was that my girlfriend was a slut...My girlfriend of five years who was always as sweet as could be towards me, and could always cheer me up, no matter my mood.

"Screw you..." I clawed the keyboard. "F-U-C-K YOU!" I picked up the laptop, and in a moment of rage, flung it across the room; shattering it.

I may have destroyed my evidence against her, but it didn't matter.

I knew the truth, finally.

I furiously slammed my hands across the computer desk, and then kicked it again, again, again and again; only to pick it up and smash it into the wall, with my rolling chair following shortly after.

"DAMN YOU!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Damn you to hell."

I smashed probably about everything that had ever meant anything to me, and the whole time I did, I felt like I was going to pass out onto the floor.

My room looked like a tornado had hit it by the time I left my rage. And I just fell in the bed; feeling like someone had removed my heart.

I grabbed my universal remote and turned the TV on to try and put my mimd on something else.

There was a news report from channel 11, about a series of grisly murders that had happened at Julius Road, and that a few bodies, fresh bodies, had been discovered at the graveyard. Apparently about ten people had been found murdered while I was at work, and about nineteen had been found deep within the woods of Julius Road, with some showing signs of strain, and some without. Apparently a few people had been ripped to pieces, while a few people had their throats ripped out.

"Some were found at Julius Road...? That's the same place I saw that one body." I was starting to wonder if they were connected.

I wasn't sure why, but I had the strange unexplainable urge to go and scout around for anything that may have been missed; maybe I just wanted to help the police with any evidence that could put this sicko away, or maybe it was something else that was compelling me to go and look. One thing was for certain: Looking for a lunatic who mutilated bodies, who had YET to he caught, wasn't a really good idea.

I figured why not. So I headed to the truck, started it up, and headed to Julius Road.

As I drove through the maple leaves that covered the forest road, that same fog from yesterday started to materialize from seemingly nowhere.

"What the hell?" I pulled over onto the side of the road.

Suddenly the thought of investigating didn't seen like quite such a good idea. The more I thought about it, the more dangerous the fog made it, because if there really was a loon wandering out there, then he could probably use the fog to his advantage and come out of nowhere and turn me into his next victim.

I set off into the forest and started to search around. It seemed as if most of the bodies had already been removed, though I wasn't exactly surprised, and of course the police wouldn't want anyone to see this. But, then, who the hell even came down Julius Road? It only had one house; Joseph's. But then, that brought even more questions: How would the police know? How would they know what was going on out in the middle of nowhere? Many things weren't adding up.

I walked and I walked, crunching through maple leaves, and breaking twigs, trying to navigate through the fog that was becoming increasingly thick and hard to see through.

I finally came to the realization that there was nothing in the forest. So I decided to turn back...But then...

"Damn.." I slapped my head.

Now that I had gotten lost, I figured the only way I'd find my way back was by walking.

So I walked. And I walked, and I walked, and walked, and walked...And finally it sunk in that I wasn't getting any closer to my truck, wherever it was.

But as I started to lose hope, I was surprised to find the graveyard.

I walked up to the graveyard, and was surprised that the gate was ope...Just like before. Stupid as it was; I entered.

I walked around the graveyard as the fog grew thicker and harder to see through, and soon I had tripped over something. But when I looked down to see what it was, my eyes went wide like a child's.

"Jorge?" I nearly fell against a headstone.

It was him! It was Jorge! It was his head, but his body, his body was missing.

"Holy shit.." I backed up.

As I backed up, I felt something grabbing me from behind. I turned to look...And there she was.

I managed to break away and I turned to face her; my face going pale while sweat fell down my forehead.

"Y-you..." My breath got caught in my throat. "You're...The Dearg-Due...Aren't you...? The Red Blood Drinker, from Ireland, that I read about."

She tipped her head to the side upon hearing my words; staring at me studiously, and yet, she was staying chillingly silent while we both stared at each other.

"I'm Róisín." She revealed.

"What do you want?" I choked out; taking a few steps back.

"Please.." She spoke in that same beautiful, thick Irish accent from before, and as she did so, I could see her porcelain fangs on her upper teeth. "Please don't leave!"

"Stay back!" I demanded.

"Please!" She advanced.

"Don't come near me."

"I won't hurt you.." Her voice softened; almost as soft as honey.

"I don't trust you.."

I froze in place from her constant behest, and just watched her very carefully, wondering whether or not I was the biggest freaking idiot for being trusting enough to give her the benefit of the doubt, and try to have enough faith in her, HER! A complete stranger, that she wouldn't hurt me.

She stopped once she was in front of me, and her clear eyes, they were surprisingly gentle and kind; warm and friendly. She reached out a small, slender hand out to my face, and touched my cheek with the most careful of touches; just running her hand up and down my cheek while her eyes went over my face.

She was cold. She was so cold, that it was like I was being touched by falling snow.

Her touch was freezing.

I didn't make any sudden moves; not so much as a muscle twitched while she touched me, because I was terrified I'd be her next victim if I tried to make a run for it and leave.

"You're so warm.." Her voice was still soft. It was almost lovesick, sounding.

"Do you fear me..?"

I didn't respond to her question, because I didn't know what my answer may result in if I did answer.

"But I won't hurt you."

I didn't understand this, none of it. Why wasn't she trying to hurt me? Why wasn't she trying to suck all my blood out? Why hadn't she attacked me by now and reduce me to the inferior and much more insignificant creature that I was compared to her? Why did she touch me so affectionately and cast such longing and loving eyes on me like she did? I wondered all these things but I had no answers.

Her icy hand traveled down my cheek, and her cold fingertips carefully dragged over my lips; feeling and relinquishing the texture of them while she continued to look at me with that same gentle expression.

I found myself looking at her, with my fear and timidness melting away little by little, and, surprising even myself, starting to wholeheartedly enjoy her touch, the way she was touching me.

Her hand fell lower from my lips, and they touched my neck.

I immediately felt all my fear and wariness of her return upon her hand wandering to the one place that almost every vampire loved and enjoyed the most...The spot that surely she could hear my blood pumping from, with her keen hearing.

"It's okay.." Her kind, assuring sounding voice fell even quieter.

I found myself swallowing hard, but tried to push my fear away so it wouldn't be so painfully obvious to her. That's what plenty of vampires would love to have seen was a human scared for his or her life.

Her cold hand fell lower past my neck, and was now traveling towards my chest.

Even with my shirt on, I found myself very quietly letting out a sigh as a respond to her slow touch. I could even feel my heart starting to beat faster.

She brought her other lithe hand to my chest, and started to massage my chest through my shirt; moving even closer towards me than she already was, and now directly right in front of me; literally face to face with me.

The Irish vampire moved her face towards mine, and placed a romantic kiss on my lips; rubbing her lifeless hands up and down my chest, before moving them to my shoulders and gripping them with a weightless grip.

My heart only started to beat faster as I returned the innocent kiss she lovingly placed on my lips.

I lifted my arms and hands up, and they shook with uncertainty, but then I finally wrapped them around her frame, and carefully shut both of my eyes, allowing myself to focus wholly on her lips, that tasted like fresh red roses.

Her inhuman eyes closed as she continued to kiss me.

She pulled her lips away from the kiss after a long, seven, nearly eight minute, innocent kiss, and opened her eyes after I did, just staring intently at my face; a shy smile creeping across her medium lips.

"Your heart beats hastily." She acknowledged.

I didn't know what to really say in response to her words, because there really was nothing that I could say.

"May I, remove this?" She politely asked; holding my shirt.

"Y-yeah."

She slowly pulled my shirt over my shoulders and then let it fall out of her hands onto the ground next to us, marveled at my exposed upper body, then, very slowly, brought her face to my chest, and placed delicate kisses on my chest and abs, that made my body tingle, briefly.

My breathing deepened upon feeling her lips on my body, and I knew then that I was becoming aroused by all things that she was affectionately doing.

"Róisín.." I muttered; closing my eyes to her cold lips' touch.

Her eyes stared up at me as her lips kissed my abdominals and then my pectorals in a fixed pattern.

I felt a twitch down below.

"Your heartbeat quickens.." She said; her lips hovering over my left nipple.

As she continued to kiss my body, I started to notice that the fog that had been keeping me from finding my way out of the graveyard, was starting to clear up and vanish, but just as it started to fade, rain started to come down, and I was surprised at how fast it started pouring, as opposed to just starting off in sprinkles.

With excitement building up inside of me, I stopped Róisín, and being very careful when I grabbed her body, lightly pushed her into the dead grass, causing her back to hit a moss-covered tombstone.

She didn't seem frightened, taken aback, and put up no fight or resistance; she seemed to fully trust me.

I placed a hand over her left cheek; just resting it there over the icy flesh.

I leaned forward, and placed my mouth over her neck, to which she responded to with a sharp gasp.

She reached a hand to my hair; icy fingers parting each short black strand sending shivers through my body from the low temperatures.

"Ah.." She tilted her head back against the tombstone; her open mouth exposing her pearly fangs.

Her body was freezing, but her flesh was still so soft and cushiony; so kissable.

I dragged my lips lower down her neck, and she let out another, quiet, airy moan; her fingers still traveling in my hair.

I kissed her neck for a good three minutes, but then pulled away, and led my mouth to her shoulder; reaching a hand down to run along the corners of her left thigh while my mouth brushed over her nippy, slender shoulder.

"Oh.." Her voice grew tinier.

I could hear the sound of rain falling down as I kissed her shoulder blade and stroked her thigh in a repetitive pattern of up and down, up and down, and she only continued to grow more aroused by this.

I pulled my lips away, and my hand, and placed both hands on her shoulder less white dress pulling it down her body and resting it by her, by the tombstone, only to go after her matching bra which I unhooked, and her panties of the same color.

She gazed at me once she was fully naked; a soft twinkle in her eyes, and a smile that appeared even warmer and gentler than her previous, growing on her lips as she led my hands towards her breasts; making my hands touch them, and her tender nipples, which went fully erect, and caused her to quietly moan, and then kissed my hands affectionately with her lifeless lips.

Her breasts were much smaller than Cheyenne's; two C cups that were a perfectly round shape, without sagging, and her nipples were pale and just the perfect size for her breasts.

Her figure was so perfect. She wasn't had no sign of love handles; her stomach was trim and flat; smooth and fit and tight enough that any man would appreciate, and yet, none of her bones, not a single one, were showing like half of the actresses on Hollywood. Her physique reminded me of your average gym girl, who trained for health, rather than muscle.

She released my hands and I ran a hand over her stomach; feeling the smooth flesh and then gazed down between her legs.

There was a tuft of hair between her legs, and a pair of pale lips that stared back at me.

I lifted my gaze back to her face.

"You're so beautiful.." I looked at her in amazement; unable to believe that a creature so perfect could exist.

She smiled.

I lowered my face between her legs, which she soon had opened for me, and allowed my lips to touch the hairy bush, planting kisses over her folds.

She took in a breath, but then exhaled quietly; pleasure building in her soft, ovalish face.

I kissed the sides of the lips, then softly sucked on them; gazing up at the Irish maiden, gazing at the growing look of pleasure that was spreading across her face.

Pulling away, I trailed kisses over the folds for a few minutes, only to pull away again.

I took two fingers; parting the lips that were already trinkling liquids down between her legs, and ran my tongue across the hairy, pink surface; feeling fuzzy hairs touching me as I started to lick her divine cave.

A trembling breath escaped her mouth, and Róisín's body seemed to shake briefly in response to feeling the sensation of my tongue touching her most private place.

"I-I've never been touched down there, before.." She cooed.

"Your pussy is so sweet...Like candy..." I closed my eyes and continued to work my tongue on her delicious treat. The taste of her warm, pre come leaking into my mouth, only made her taste sweeter.

She led her hand away from my hair and touched the back of my head.

I closed my eyes, and flicked her cave with my tongue, but then brought my lips towards it, and gently started nibbling and sucking on her; enjoying every moment of tasting her.

"O-oh..." Her lips trembled.

Hearing the increase in her voice, I nibbled and sucked harder; drops of sweet liquid falling down my throat.

"I want you inside me.." She mewed. "I'm so wet for you."

I slowly played around with her pussy; licking up her juices, but stopped upon hearing her words.

I reached a hand down to my belt and undid it, throwing it aside and then unzipping my pants, only to hook my fingers over my boxers and pull them down; freeing my swollen member that was twitching in eagerness for her.

I placed a hand hands on her left snow-white side; resting my hand on her soft,

side and took my raging red fat cock, leading it into the night-walker's bushy, small core, and pushed it into her; immediately feeling the overwhelming tightness that gripped me upon the red tip pushing into the soaking tunnel that lubricated me.

Róisín let out a cry; her lips curling so high that the two porcelain fangs in her upper teeth were fully visible, but then she let out a quick exhale, that was finally followed by a very pleased moan.

"Ooh...M-more." She pleaded. "Give me all of it."

I fought through the tightness of her crevice, and pushed the swollen head all the way into her, drawing out another moan from Róisín, and then pushed the shaft into her; delving further into her wetness and feeling her muscles increasing even firmer around me.

"It popped..." She breathed.

Obviously she hadn't had many men inside her; she was too tight, so much so, that I had to struggle my way in, just to get into her pale, hairy core.

Even though every other single part of her body felt like touching a glacier, her womanhood was still lively, it was still very warm, and it provided what little heat her body had, while everywhere else, only harvested cold, extreme cold.

Róisín grabbed onto my shoulders; a cold, yet calm, breath pushing out of her mouth while her eyes dilated from my cock being inside of her, and blood oozed down her pussy and onto my cock.

She pulled me down so that our lips touched, and kissed me slowly.

I moved my hips; sending my first wave into her; and pushing myself deep into her; causing her to moan right into my mouth, and kiss me harder as a response.

Her icy hands gently ran up and down onto my shoulders while I felt her frigid, spherical C cup breasts pushing up against my toned pecs.

I pulled myself out, but then journeyed back into the brunette again; delivering another thrust into her tightness.

Róisín added further pressure to her kiss; but then pulled her lips away, and whipped her head back slightly, with her long curly locks bouncing just as her medium sized breasts did.