The Graveyard Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers

"Haah...Oh...Yes...Oh, yes.."

She grew rougher with her riding; exhaling harshly, and shaking her hips quicker; jiggling each small ass cheek in my face while I slid in and out of her core, and her grip on my hands taking upon a slightly tighter grip.

Sh bounced her ass up and down; the fat on her small round butt jiggling each time she shook it up and down on me.

"T-this feels so good!" She exclaimed; almost seeming to stutter from the excitement in her voice.

Her breathing became short, quick bursts while started to pick up further speed, and quickly rushed her hips; moving them quickly while she bounced up and down on me; her ass raising into the air, and then coming back down again, getting more oomph with her riding, and nearly minutes away from just slamming herself down onto me.

"B-babe.." I forced out. "Y-you're gonna make me come again.."

She turned her face to glance back at me; sweat running djembe her face, and her mouth opening wider for her desperate breathing; just pushing down against my rod.

"I want you to." She shakily expelled. "I wan all of your hit come inside of my womb.."

I increased my grip on her hands, but the let them go and positioned my hands on her sweaty, jiggling ass cheeks; moving my fingertips up and down them, only to grip them and push them up, to help her go higher.

"This bed's gonna break." I said to her; sucking in air.

She rose her upper body up, so her head was in the air, and moved her hips even quicker; pounding down down further on my organ, while her tone seemed to grow even more quieter and breathier.

"Haah-Haah...Oh...Y-yes..OOH!"

Her head dropped down again, and she shook her hips faster, until she was riding me so hard and fast, that the thought if her fracturing me did cross my mimd. But something told me, despite how hard she was being, how she was rising so fast, she could probably put every pork actress to shame, that she was still being gentle with me.

There was no doubt that if she was to show me what she was truly capable of in bed, that, that'd probably be it for me.

"I feel it..." She strained. "It's so hot...It feels like I'm going to explode!"

I squeezed her behind, and my dick erupted into her; shooting a long series of bursts into her crevice, again, again, again and again.

A sharp, stammered gasp was the final sign of her reaching her peak, and as I felt her grabbing my legs with a grip that was tighter than her previous, though it still was gentle enough not to hurt me, she came all over me in a big explosion; thick cream erupting all over my cock and all over the sheets.

I hadn't seen her come like tat the first time. The first time it was pretty normal and was like how most girls would orgasm. But this, this was obviously not normal, the amount of come that gushed out of her all at once, almost enough to cover half the bed. But then again, she wasn't human.

I wasn't going to question how vampires worked.

I panted, and she lifted herself off me; excessive amounts of come dripping out of her and all over the bed while she gasped urgently for breath; just holding into my legs.

"You okay?" I inquired.

"Yes.." She tonelessly said.

"I guess we should stop."

"N-no...Please. Just one more time? Your penis..."

I didn't try to argue on the subject, because I truthfully enjoyed it just as much as she did. And seeing that violent explosion of come blasting out of her like that, I found that rather arousing itself.

I pulled her to face me, and kissed her forehead, then put her on her hands and knees and led my erection into her cave, pushing the head in, and then the rest, prompting her to let out a quiet moan.

I bucked my hips, and sent my first thrust into her, only to pull out, and go back in; sending another thrust into her.

I started off gentle, and worked myself up to getting rougher.

I pounded in and out of her while the wet clapping and smacking sound grew further in intensity

She moved her hips furiously; struggling to force out a shaky breath, and then a breathy moan.

"Ahh, haaah! Yeah! Haah.." She pushed her hips faster; meeting each relentless thrust.

I bucked my hips faster; sucking in another breath, then forcing it harshly out as I pounded back into her crevice, only to pull out and dive back into her oozing cave again; drawing out a trail of the thick, creamy liquid that was dripping from her jewel. My dick was covered in her cream, but I was still working my way in and out of her; desperate to bring her to her second orgasm while the wet sounds of her sex grew with each thrust that I sent deep into her.

"Haaah...AAHHHahh, h--harder, please! Give it to me harder."

I bucked my hips harder; slipping in and out of her core that only seemed to overflow further onto the worn out bed; with heightened intensity and further speed, harpooning in and out of her, grabbing her round cheeks and giving the lifeless flesh a slight squeeze while she fiercely fisted the bed sheets; her breathing turning into loud moans, and her sweat-covered, beautiful face turning to gaze at me with dilated clear eyes, and a wide, hanging mouth.

She pushed her hips harder with my thrusts; her butt flushed a light shade, as she hurriedly started backing into me; her round cheeks gliding while beads of sweat caused them to glisten. Her breathing rose, then dropped again; growing more inconsistent, and sounding more urgent and desperate.

"AHH! This...HAAH...Ha-ahhh.." Her hands gripped the sheets tighter; tearing them in half.

I gripped her tighter; sending another wave into her while she further backed into me; pulling herself back and into my dick, and then forth again; tearing the sheets further when she felt me going deeper into her, and drawing out more of her thickness.

"Oooh, yes! YES, ooooh!" She collapsed on the bed, but kept her sex-flushed ass up in the air; pushing hard against me, meeting each thrust I sent into her, and further causing the bed to get wetter from a combination of sweat and the come that was falling out of her.

More beads of sweat slid down the crack of her rear, and as she gasped erratically and her breathing became completely inconsistent, she started slamming herself hastily into my force.

Hitting her with all of my speed and thrusting power, I held her sweat-drenched cheeks firmly, and finally reached the point where I wasn't even thrusting anymore, but, rather, jabbing in and out of her; stabbing myself into her.

"I'm gonna come.." She breathlessly uttered.

Hearing her words, I continued to jab in and out of her relentlessly, all the while she tore the sheets up; and sweated all over me; her toes beginning to curl on the bed, and her messy gem clenching my cock tightly.

Finally she let out an an almost inaudible gasp, and her walls clenched tighter, almost squeezing my organ just as I sent my final three thrusts into her, filling her up with the third, and just like before, she exploded on me; drenching my cock and half the bed in her excessive, violent creamy flood, collapsing onto her stomach, and barely able to breath at this point.

I pulled out, and watched as a long mess fell out of her, and piled onto the already impressive pool of thick, female fluids; almost creating a small ocean.

"Come here." I softly spoke to her.

She crawled over to me with what little strength she had, and collapsed on me; her rosy breath hitting my face and neck while she sucked in as much as as she could to replace all the air she lost.

"I love you.." She kissed my cheek. "I love you so much..."

I pulled her head into my neck, slowly moving m hand up and down behind her head, and pushed myself against her body; cuddling her while she grabbed onto me; doing the same.

"I love you, too." I yawned.

"You were amazing..."

I blushed, and modestly shook my head at her compliment.

"I don't even feel like moving now.."

"Then, just stay with me?"

"For a while longer."

"Thank you.." She placed a hand on my sweaty face.

I pulled her closer towards me, and reached a hand down to her left thigh; gently running my hand up and down the smooth, slender, yet deathly cold flesh, planting a soft kiss on the nape of her neck.

She purred at my touch; and rested her head on my body; her eyes closing, not quite falling asleep, as she couldn't, but resting while she lied on top of me in the aging bed.

"Even though I don't know you that well, Róisín, and it wasn't that long ago at all that I was scared of you, but.." I grasped her small hand, "I've never felt more happy with anyone else."

She looked into my eyes, and reached another hand up; running it over the corners of my lips, and then kissed me; breathing hard into my mouth while she did so.

I spent my final few minutes with her in that cabin, but then it was time to leave.

DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers