The Graveyard Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My love." The thick, Irish accented female murmured.

I sent another thrust into her, and Róisín breathed out again; her fangs still clearly visible, and her ice-cold hands continuing to caress my shoulders in an aimless pattern while she kept her arms locked around me.

"A-ahh! L-love."

I increased my thrusts inside of her, but kept it relatively slow, despite the excitement that was undeniably building up inside of me with each and every passing second of being inside of her. It was nice to be able to engage in love-making again, and seeing as how she was obviously still a virgin, I wanted to make it that more special for her.

I leaned my face down to her tits, and took her left nipple into my mouth, suckling eagerly on it, and causing Róisín to cry out even louder in pleasure.

I felt one of her hands leaving my shoulder, and then rest in my hair; gently pushing the short black locks around while I suckled her freezing nip that went as hard as a rock inside my mouth.

"Ahh, ahh...Y-yes.."

Hearing her calm voice growing in excitement, I suckled her harder, and she squeezed my shoulder; leaking blood and pre come all over me just as I went to enter her and deliver another thrust into her.

"O-oh..." She closed her eyes; her breasts bouncing faster.

I grabbed her left breast; bouncing the squishy object around and around in circles while I increased my thrusts; drawing out more breaths and moans from Róisín while the rain drops continued to travel down her restless assets.

"Making love feels so good.." She crooned. "Everyday . I want you make love to me everyday! OH..!"

"W-we will!" I heavily forced out. "You feel so perfect...I don't think I could go a single day without us doing this."

"Haah...Ooh..."

"You sound so cute." I breathed.

She smiled at my words, but then her breathing increased further and she started moving her cold body with my thrusts; breathing in and out without pause.

I pulled my mouth away from her nipple and just watched the rain-covered bags of flesh jump and tremble with the vampire's movements.

"Ahh-haah...Haah..."

I increased my thrusts further upon hearing her breathing growing toneless; pounding myself into her soaking, crimson covered tunnel that leaked all over the grass.

"Ahh...ahh...Hah...Haah..Ahhahh.." Her tone fell further; taking on a more cute sound.

Her eyes opened and stared at me with a look of pure euphoria in them; she looked as if she could barely contain herself.

She moved quicker with me; meeting each thrust.

"Please, go in deeper." She shallowly exhaled.

I did as she begged and pushed myself deeper into her bud, fighting the tightness while I stared into her eyes.

"HAAH...Yes.." Her tone fell. "Please, please, more...A ghrá...Ha..ah..Faster.."

I bucked my hips harder; jamming deeper into her just as the sound of a storm seemed to build up, and grabbed onto her sides, leaning my face down to kiss on her neck; which she responded to with a quick, breathy gasp.

Smack, smack, smack. It was nearly impossible not to hear the wet sound of body parts roughly hitting.

"Yes, yes, A ghrá, yes!" She excitedly crooned.

I kissed her neck harder, and she only seemed to lose it further from that, and how hard I was pounding into her; her breathing had became almost constant by this point, but seemed to have became inconsistent; shifting between, high, low, to breathy and quite tiny and delightful.

"I...I...I don't want this to end..Haah...Ha..ah.." She gripped me hard, but her strength was still kept at a minimum to avoid hurting me.

"Harder, A ghrá, please."

Moving my lips away from her wet neck, I quickly increased my thrusts into her, until each thrust had become relentless; just constantly pounding in and out of her while I desperately exhaled.

Róisín pulled my face into her neck, and crossed both arms firmly over my back; starting to move her hips even faster with my thrusts, even as her breathing fell shallower and fainter.

"You feel so hot..Haah.." She held me tighter; moving her hips as fast as she could.

As the loud sound of constant wet smacking filled the lonely cold wind of the graveyard and the sound of rain that was quickly falling down on the two of us, I felt myself pulsating inside of her, and grabbed her frame tightly, releasing deep inside of her in an exhausting torrent.

She let a single loud breath, that was almost among the lines of a high-pitched gasp, escape her, and then, her body jerking in powerful spasms, and her legs shaking, she oozed her thick honey-like warmth all over my dick that was still pumping in and out of her, with her nearly colorless eyes staring love-stricken into my dark brown eyes.

"I've never came that hard before.." I breathlessly laughed,

"That felt.." She stopped, and just gasped for air.

"Be mine..." Her words were gentle, and her mouth closed to reveal a benign smile.

I pulled myself out of her, and reached for her as I sat up; pulling her into my arms, and kissing her cold lips, to which she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back; hitting me with her wet boobs.

I pulled my lips away after what seemed like an eternity of being lost in her lips, and cupped her chin with my hand; staring into her inhuman eyes; watching as her medium-sized lips increased into a wider smile which traveled further upward.

"I don't think there's anyone else I'd feel safer giving my heart to."

"Are you still afraid of me?" The Irish maiden inquired.

"No."

"...Thank you, Kade."

"How do you-" but her lips halted my question.

She initiated another kiss; her erect nipples pushing harder against me while her eyes closed.

She pulled me down onto her; her back hitting the cold, rainy ground while she let her hands explore my back in a slow pace; rubbing up and down.

Róisín kissed me harder; but then quickly she pulled her mouth away, only for me to stop her, and crush my lips wildly against hers; breathing heavily into her mouth while she did the same. We kissed for a long time, but then she pulled her lips away and put me on my back; got on her knees between my legs, and placed an icy hand around my bulging organ; flashing her fangs upon her mouth forming an even bigger, white smile.

She pumped me up and down slowly, just gazing at me and watching the look of pleasure that was growing on it again.

My dick stirred fully back to life, and it stood up fully erect, to which she only seemed to smile more about.

She leaned her face downward, licked the very tip of my dick for a few moments, with a look of clear enjoyment, moving her hand up and down, then extended her mouth forward, and placed her cold mouth over every part of the thick red tip, except the edges of the helmet, and started to slowly suck on the head; her fangs lightly tickling the head, which made it clear that she was being extra cautious not to pierce through. The way her fangs scraped my dick, it felt kind of nice, and I trusted her enough to know that she wasn't going to hurt me down there, with them.

"I like how it feels..." She quietly stated. "And I can taste you dripping in my throat already."

Never in my wildest dreams, did I for one believe I'd meet a REAL vampire...And actually trust her enough that I'd engage in intimacy with her. I always thought what if they existed, what if there was more to the legends and lore, but I never thought I'd get to meet one, I never thought I'd fall in love with one.

"How is it I feel more loved by you, than I do my own girlfriend of five years?" I inquired; breathing through my noise.

Róisín seemed to smile over my tool, and reached a hand forward briefly to stroke my face.

She removed me from her mouth. "Because I, love you."

"I know." I leaned into her touch. "I love you, too."

"I waited centuries to hear those words.." She melted.

Róisín took me back into her mouth, and stretched more of her mouth over my rod.

I could feel her warmthless saliva almost completely coating me while she bobbed her head back and forth, watching me, my face, with a fully attentive and focused gaze.

"Your penis.." She sucked and bobbed quicker. "It tastes so good...I love it."

Róisín took as much of me as she could into her mouth, although, obviously not among the lines of taking me all the way down her throat; slurping loudly over my dick while she quickly bobbed her head back and forth; her shiny tits heaving with each motion her head made.

She sucked harder and faster; her hand moving up and down quickly on my shaft while she drooled all over me, not once averting her gaze from my face.

I pushed out a breath as she blew me, and rested my hands on her knees, rubbing on them gently.

The tension she added only grew, until she pulled away, wiped her mouth with her arm, and licked the clear drop that was running down the head of my dick, and then dragged her tongue back to the tip, licking a few more drops off, before licking every inch of the head.

"You've never given oral sex before, have you?"

"No." She replied.

"I kind of figured that."

"Do I please you?"

"You're doing fine."

Maybe she wasn't the greatest, but she wasn't the worse, either.

But regardless of her skill, Róisín was doing a good enough job to make me lose my thoughts and think of nothing but her cold mouth and tongue touching every part of my dick.

"I just want to make you feel good...A ghrá."

She licked the tip five times without pause, and then took me back into her mouth; sucking on just the head, suctioning it, and letting her hand rest on the shaft; just holding it instead of stroking it.

"It tastes so good.." She slurped loudly; quickly darting her head back and forth.

I finally felt the heat building up inside of me, and after giving her the old clichéd warning, so that, she could decide on what she wanted to do: swallow it or avoid it and let it hit her on the face, I came.

She pulled her face away, and gazed down at my throbbing rod, watching it as the come erupted and hit repetitively on her cheeks and upper lip; the hot, gooey mess even ran down her breasts, which only made her smile expand.

"Mmm.." She giggled; wiping the mess from her face and tits.

She sampled a taste with her finger, but her expression was more a combination of mixed feelings.

She pulled me into her chest, so that my head was resting on her breast, and kissed my lips tenderly for a brief moment, only to let her back hit the tombstone while a few rain drops fell down her face and rolled down onto her slim stomach.

"I'm so happy.." She kissed my forehead.

I nuzzled against her breast.

"I only wish, that I had met you sooner...Because...You're exactly what I've been waiting for."

I reached for her left hand and grasped it in my much warmer one

"It's beautiful out here.." I said.

I wasn't even concerned about getting sick; catching pneumonia.

All I could think about was how amazing it was to get to see the rain come down in cats and dogs, to feel it hit my body, to see how it hit Róisín's skin and give it that sexy shiny gleam, like she had on baby oil.

"Would you ever marry me?"

"Marriage?"

"Yes." She happily nodded.

"I..."

"Don't you love me?"

"Well, of course I do."

"Then, be my husband."

"Róisín, I love you, truly. But...I don't want to cause you an eternity of pain."

"Why would you pain me?"

"Róisín...I'm not like you.." My tone fell.

She looked at me; her eyes almost shedding a tear upon the horrible realization of my words.

"I don't want to leave you. But if I marry you, I will. You don't seem to understand, Róisín; I'm human, and I'll get older, and older...And keep getting old."

"I'll love you forever. No matter your outer shell."

"Róisín. It's...Attraction is only half of it. I'll die.."

She shook her head, and held me tight, holding me tighter against her body while she strained to keep her face in its happy state.

"I love you." Her voice cracked. "I don't want to live without you."

I quietly sighed through my nose, then looked away; averting my gaze from the brunette.

"Do you trust me?"

"I trust you more than my own, so called 'girlfriend."

"Truly?"

"Of course, Róisín."

She ran a cold hand through my hair; fingertips pushing the short locks of my hair back and forth, while I felt lifeless lips touching the top of my head.

"What if I turned you?"

I snapped back from whatever alternate world I had entered, and my attention was brought back to her, when she spoke these words.

"You mean like.."

"Yes." She whispered.

"That's...A big decision."

It wasn't a matter of trust, but, rather, it was more a matter of what the heck would happen to me if I were to accept her proposal: There was so many lores on vampires; so many theories and different conjectures when it came to them. They were thought to be fictional creatures that were thought up and invented by a case of severe hysteria, from ages and ages ago in a time that would never return.

Some authors had figured vampires didn't possess a soul, that when they died, it became lost to them, and as a result, they were 'godless' in the literal sense; no chance to go to a peaceful after life, only the bad side where they'd he tormented beyond comprehension for days on end.

If I were to let her do that, what would happen? What lied on the others is for a creature that was neither living nor dead?

"I need time to think."

"Take your time, A ghrá."

I shut my eyes and griped her creamy frame; a sigh of content escaping my lips.

"I don't wanna go.." But my words were barely audible.

"Stay with me, A mhuirnín.."

"I want to...But I can't, not forever."

"I wish you could." She kissed the top of my head again.

"Believe me...I would."

"You'll return to me, yes?"

"Of course I will!" I said.

She pulled me as close as she could get me, and just cradled me against her body; leaning her chin to rest on the top of my head while she stared down at me.

"I know you've gone through a lot, and all that...And for that, I'm sorry, really sorry that you had to go through all of that. But I promise you I'm not going to just go off and forget about you.."

"I know." She tenderly spoke.

"I'm really tired...It's so late.."

I cuddled up against her further, and although I knew I needed to get out of the graveyard, the RAIN, I was just so tired now, that my laziness was overpowering my will power.

I finally gave up. Cheyenne could have a tantrum; I didn't even care anymore. Besides; soon I was going to be dumping her sorry ass, anyways.

As I started to drift off, I felt myself being lifted up, and I opened my eyes to see Róisín carrying me with her superior strength, and we were standing right in front of an old log cabin house that was surrounded by walls and walls of trees that blocked out any and all light.

She held me with one arm arm and opened the door; walking inside.

Once we were inside, she walked towards an old bed that looked like it would collapse any moment, and put me in the bed, curled up next to me, and pulled the moth-eaten, dully colored blanket over us, and let her head hit the pillow we shared.

"I can't have you getting sick." She smiled briefly.

I pulled her closer; and she moved in as close as she could, leaving me no room or space whatsoever; so close that I could smell the scent of fresh roses; the scent of her body.

Love filled eyes stared at my face while Róisín's lips stood inches away from mine; and the smell of her breath, the same smell of roses that the rest of her body wreaked of, filled my nostrils. Her lips paved the way for a gentle smile that showed all of her whites, and she kissed me lightly on the lips.

I returned her soft kiss, but was gradually losing consciousness at this point and was losing the fight to keep my eyes open.

"I lost my virginity.." She crooned.

I increased my grip on her, and pushed my chest against her cold, wet breasts; my eyes finally shutting while I felt her chilly lips pull away.

"Sleep well, A ghrá." She kissed me one final time.

I fell asleep in the bed; the only sound that I could hear was the rain hitting the old windows of the log cabin that was slowly falling apart, and the loud gale that was howling rather fiercely outside.

I slept peacefully, and then I woke up. Upon waking up and yawning, I checked my watch and saw that it was ten.

I was greeted with a hard kiss on the lips.

"A ghrá...Good morning.."

She murmured into my mouth; her kiss lessening in severity.

A frigid hand had taken a hold of my wood, stroking me beneath the tattered tan blanket, once my eyes were open. My organ grew harder in her hand while she stroked the head up and down in a slow and relaxed motion.

I ran my hands up and down her pale back; my fingertips instantly becoming cold upon feeling her flesh.

After she had made me come repetitively in her hand, Róisín rested her head against my neck.

"I have to go soon.."

"Can't you stay just a little longer?"

"Just ten more minutes..."

"Thank you." She nuzzled me.

I rested my eyes and just relaxed upon feeling soft kisses being placed all over my neck.

"Honey...You're making me horny." I blushed.

Róisín's hands wandered down towards my legs, but then stopped and she crawled down towards my legs; her back turning against me, and her wonderful, small, firm, bubble butt facing me while her pale pussy touched my erection, prodding it softly, and a soft breath escaped her lips as she started rubbing herself against me; making me harder.

"Ah.." She exhaled again.

I knew that I would end up being late for both my job and for getting to see Nora, but I really did feel like Róisín should be the one to come first before all of them...And surely she had been waiting all these centuries to give her rose another use again. Abstinence for that long just have felt like hell for her.

And it didn't look like the rain was stopping any time soon, either; nor was the loud howling that I could hear, as if it was lingering from both sides of me, inside the withering log cabin.

My heart started to beat uncontrollably in eagerness, and I watched as Róisín pushed the blankets up, straddled me, and slid herself over me, taking me into her hairy back cavern, and as she exhaled upon feeling me inside of her cherry.

"Oh.." She moaned quietly.

Róisín gently rocked herself back and forth on me; moving her hips and grabbed onto my sides; her butt jiggling slightly.

"Ahh...Yes.." She exhaled again.

She reached her hands toward mine, and took both of my hands into her much daintier ones, holding onto them with a tiny grip, which made it quite obvious that she was suppressing her real strength, that, in all reality, if she had unleashed all of, she'd easily break both of my hands. It was so easy to forget how strong she was, especially when I looked at her, and all I saw was a sweet, kind, delicate woman, who was much smaller than me.

Slowly she moved herself back and forth on me; tiny breaths escaping her lips while her hips slowly worked themselves.

"All these years...All the years I missed out on such a divine experience...A ghrá, I can't get enough of you and your penis...I love how it feels."

I closed my eyes; gripping her hands and locking my fingers with hers, only to open my eyes again and gaze at her as she rocked herself back and forth on me; her ass cheeks jiggling and flapping slightly while she rode me in reverse.

"Ahh...Ooh, yeah.." Her nails poked against my skin.

She rocked herself back and forth on me; grinding herself on me slowly; breathing in and out out. Finally she started riding me; her firm, small round bubble butt raising up and then back down as it slid over my cock; gentle tapping noises resulting from wet flesh hitting.