The Graveyard Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's Joseph? Didn't he say he was going to get refreshments?"

"He has been gone a while. It's been like what, twenty minutes, now? But, then again; look at all the people that are here."

"Hey, you two." It was him.

"Where were you, man?"

"Getting the refreshments."

"We were kind of worried."

"Ha. No need to worry."

"Joseph, get your rich ass in here and let's party!"

"Hell yeah!" He cheered.

Joseph sat a big, silver tray down on the table that was in the center of the room. It had more beers, some cokes for the people who didn't drink, and some hor dourves.

"So you know, Kade, I was thinking." He started to throw his hands up to the music. "You know, I thought we should go check out that old graveyard on Bovi R.D."

"Graveyard?"

"Yeah! I thought it'd be cool to go check out a real graveyard."

"It'll be fun." Cheyenne said.

"Sure, I guess."

"Great! The party will be ending in another twenty minutes. We'll go, then."

After the last few minutes of the party was over, we all set on the road, with Joseph and a few buds following behind me and Cheyenne.

The fog from before seemed to grow more thick as we drove to the graveyard, and just like before, when I was on my way to Joseph's, common sense was telling me to just forget about it and turn back around.

I felt Cheyenne's warm grip increase on mine and glanced at her face; being met with a small smile.

As I started on Julius Road, again, I was starting to think that maybe heading to a graveyard wasn't really such a good idea to begin with. I had heard so many startling stories about weird stuff happening at graveyards and cemeteries that it made me question whether or not this was even a smart thing to do.

Not only the graveyard thing...But the damn fog. What if it got so bad that we couldn't find our way back? That's what I kept thinking.

Running over almost an entire bed of leaves while making way through the forest, I watched as Joseph's lone mansion got farther and farther away in the central mirror.

"Well, that was a pretty fun party, wouldn't you say?"

"Yeah. Until you puked."

"Be nice." She frowned.

"Hey, you're the one who drank too much."

"I know." She looked away.

"Chey, look; I'm sorry."

"Well.." She redirected her attention to me. "Okay."

"Did Jorge really have to come? He's cool and all...But he's becoming a real pain in the you know what."

She threw her hands up. "Joseph's the one the who brought him."

"Unfortunately.." I uttered through tightening teeth.

"Baby, put some music on. I can't stand it when it's this quiet, you know?"

I actually felt the same way as her when it came to quiet, or silence. I couldn't stand it when there was no noise coming from either a TV or the radio or something.

I turned the radio on and for the rest of the trip we listened to mostly hard rock.

When we arrived at the graveyard, I stopped the truck after a few moments of letting it run, unbuckled myself, pulled the keys out, and unlocked the doors, got out, and wandered over towards Cheyenne's side of the truck and opened her door for her.

She stepped out of the car and hugged me briefly.

"Well, here we are. The graveyard."

"Why did you even want to come to a graveyard, anyways, Joseph?"

"What's wrong, scared?"

"Shut up, Jorge."

"Kade, Jorge; you two cool it."

"Yes, Joseph." Jorge fell silent.

"You still haven't really answered my question though, Joseph. Why did you want to come out here?"

"All right...I guess you should know, huh?" He spoke in a low, suspenseful and startling tone.

"Know what?" I inquired.

"There's a legend about this place...In fact, the legend is several hundred years old. So it goes something like thi-"

"No, no, no! Joe, let me tell the story, man." Jorge insisted.

Joseph threw his hands up into the air in a shrug, but then just laughed it off and gave Jorge the O.K. to go ahead and tell the story.

"Okay, listen. Legend goes, that, back in the eighteenth century there was a nobleman who was liked throughout the town. He was apparently a pretty good looking guy, 'cuz, you know, he had chicas flocking to his side everywhere he went. Well, something happened on Friday the thirteenth; the day of the full moon."

Oh, an urban legend; I thought. I always did enjoy a good urban legend or two, and who didn't, really. But, maybe it was the fact it was ol' Jorge telling the story, but I couldn't help but laugh and roll my eyes while the story was being told.

Cheyenne leaned against me.

"They say he went real loco, you know? No one knows what really happened, but a few people claimed to have witnessed what went on down a dark alley. He was found with a woman who he killed, with flesh from her stomach in his mouth. She was pregnant too. Fucked up, right? He killed an unborn baby."

I felt had for the woman and child who were supposedly killed, but I wasn't too fazed; yet.

"He raped her. Like, brutally raped her; like, had her begging and everything while he pinned her to the wall. The other women? Well, they were apparently killed before her."

"That's it?" I lowered a brow.

I felt kind of sick after hearing the story, and the images it was putting in my head only made me feel worse. But, then, it was only a story.

"This is the last bit, amigo. They found him, that guy. What was it? Oh, I forgot to mention his name, Henry. When they did, they tied him to a rail and burned him alive in this graveyard. They say...He haunts this graveyard to this very day..."

Now I was starting to feel somewhat unnerved after hearing that last bit about how he still haunted the graveyard.

I turned away and glanced towards where we had parked our vehicles, noticing that the fog was now so thick, that I couldn't even see my truck of Joseph's Corvette.

"I GOT YOU!" Shrieked a deep voice.

I jumped and nearly fell backwards, turned around, and acting without a second thought, punched the source of the startling sound...That was revealed to be Jorge.

Jorge fell to the ground; rubbing his left cheek and groaning in pain while he looked up at me.

"What the hell, Kade?"

"He snuck up on me, Chey."

"So you hit him?"

"It was a reflex.."

"Jorge was right. You're fucking scared."

She rose her head off of me and stood up straight; laughing amusedly at the fact Jorge had nearly scared me half to death by deciding to be an ass.

"Wuss." She laughed again.

"What? Hey! What's with the change of attitude? First you were all sweet and lovey dovey, now you're making fun of me?"

She merely shrugged her shoulders at my words, but didn't necessarily look like she was sorry.

"Cool it, guys. Jorge, you didn't have to scare him. And Cheyenne, come on; cut him a break, okay? Graveyard's are creepy places. I'd be scared too."

"Thanks Jo--hey! I'm not scared!" I folded my arms tightly over my chest.

"You looked like you were ready to kill when Jorge snuck up on you. Seemed pretty scared to me."

"Cut it out, Cheyenne."

"All right, you two." Joseph cane towards us from behind and placed an arm on each of our shoulders. "You two stop fighting. Let's go look around. Maybe his grave is still here."

"Joey, I don't know.."

Cheyenne broke out into laughter when she heard my objection.

"Careful, Kade...He might get you and rape you." Jorge snickered; getting up.

"Maybe I'll just give Henry you, douche." I rolled my eyes.

We proceeded to the old, iron gate of the graveyard that was surprisingly open, and walked through.

The graveyard seemed long and wide. There was actually a great number of trees that surrounded the graveyard, probably enough to start a mini forest, but the thing was, they were all dead and had no leaves on them.

Most of the tombstones were old some of the oldest tombstones that I had seen in a graveyard, and a few of them were so faded and damaged that it was impossible to even make out the inscriptions.

As we wandered through the graveyard, I stopped near a giant statue of, how fitting, Death himself.

"You'd think they'd have an angel statue to watch over the dead, but the Reaper?" I scratched the back of my head.

"Still feeling brave?" Jorge's voice was struggling with laughter.

"Idiot." Was my response.

"I wish I had another beer.." Cheyenne spoke in a bored voice.

"Hey. I have an idea.." Jorge stopped in his tracks.

Jorge reached a hand down to his jeans and undid his belt, threw it down and unzipped his pants, and finally pulled his underwear down, which promoted me to look at him with a disturbed expression on my face.

"What the hell, man?"

"Oh, I get it.." Cheyenne grinned.

I was completely dumbfounded.

Cheyenne reached a hand down to her skin tight shorts, and slid them down her legs. Next she took off her lacy panties.

"What is WRONG with you two? Cheyenne, you don't show a man your body unless he's the one you're with. And Jorge...I don't even know about you..."

"I'd love to stick myself in that piece of ass..."

"What did you just say about her, you little Latino piece of shit?"

I was about to do something, when an owl took my attention away with its loud hooing.

When I turned back around, Jorge and Cheyenne were disrespectfully pissing on the tombstones and actually seemed to be enjoying it.

"You two had way too much to drink. There's a reason I don't drink that much...And it's because I don't want to end up a bumbling jackass who can't think."

"Lighten up, man.." Jorge glanced at me, but then returned his eyes to proud stream that was hitting a cross-shaped grave.

"Cheyenne, stop."

"Why should I?"

"Why should you? Because someone is buried there, that's why! Its disrespectful."

"Stop whining, Kade. Damn baby."

"Hey, Cheyenne...Maybe once we're done, you can come over here so I can test out that ass of yours."

"All right, that's it!" I grabbed him from behind.

I didn't even care that Jorge wasn't even wearing anything; I slugged him as hard as I could across the face and pushed him backwards into the grass.

Cheyenne stood up from her squatting, and rushed towards us, grabbing me from behind in restraint.

"Stop! Kade!"

"Being drunk is no excuse to try to get in my girlfriend's pants, you little bastard!"

"Geez, man.." She touched his cheek.

I got up and gave Cheyenne a look, but then walked away leaving her and Jorge behind.

We continued our aimless walk through the graveyard for quite sometime, and through the whole thing, fed up with Cheyenne and Jorge, I ignored them both through the rest of it and just followed Joseph who was so preoccupied he hadn't been taking heed of a single thing that had been happening behind him.

"YOU'RE MINE!" A voice yelled.

I nearly fell down; once again; not expecting something to sneak up on me, and turned to look at Jorge who was just laughing up a storm.

"Piss off!"

"You're so easy to scare."

"Some boyfriend I have.."

"ENOUGH." Joseph boomed.

"Look," Joseph said, vexed, "there's nothing here...So let's go ahead and just leave. It's late, anyways."

They started to walk away and I just stood there for a few minutes, which was a mistake, because when I turned around, I couldn't see them anymore, all I could see was the fog...And it was more denser than ever before.

"Hey, wait up!" I called out.

I ran towards the fog, but I couldn't see a single thing. I tried going a different direction, but it was still the same thing, and I still couldn't see.

"WAIT!" I tried again. Nothing.

Couldn't they hear me? Or did they not want to hear me? Maybe they wanted to just leave me in the graveyard...But Joseph wasn't like that.

I soon heard the sound of Joseph's Corvette's engine, and then I heard the sound of it driving away...Leaving me alone in the graveyard.

"Man...C'mon!"

This couldn't have been happening to me.

There was no way out of the graveyard, because the fog had grown so dense that I couldn't see anything but the grayish-white fog that surrounded me from every direction. Left, right, forward; the only thing that I could even see was where I was standing at and what was behind me.

"What do I do?" I asked, as if I had an answer for myself.

I walked forward with the thought crossing my mind, that if I wandered around long enough, that'd I'd surely find my way back to my truck, then I could leave and forget everything that had happened.

And so that's what I did.

I pressed forward through the fog, squinting my eyes in hopes that it'd somehow help me see better. Still nothing.

I walked around more, trying to push the fog away with my hands, but to no avail. Though I still didn't see any sign of the way out of the graveyard, I did however see the fog seeming to clear up a little, but all I saw once it cleared up was a dead tree...Just like the many I saw while we were wandering around like idiots.

I stopped.

I quickly turned to the left upon hearing the sound of a twig breaking, which was soon shortly after, followed by the hooing of an owl somewhere close by.

I heard another twig break.

"Who's there? And for Pete's sake! Don't give me any 'hoo, hoo', crap!"

No response.

I just turned back around upon receiving silence.

My heart nearly stopped when I turned around, because, once my eyes were staring straight on ahead, standing in front of me, was a woman. But she wasn't...She wasn't...Human.

The woman in front of me was about five foot six, had long brown hair almost the color of chocolate which was fixed into attractive curls, two of which were so long that they fell past her breasts and nearly touched her stomach, with a small, thin band that had a row of white roses on the sides of her head. Her eyes were almost completely colorless; all white/silver with the exception of her pupils, and she had what looked like a deep dark purple makeup around her eyelids; like eyeshadow.

She had a slight pale complexion but I wouldn't go as far as to say that it was 'white as snow' but she certainly was paler than a lot of people I was used to seeing on the streets or at the store.

She was wearing a white shoulder less dress that showed off most of her breasts, with the exception of her nipples that it covered, and the dress was covered in blood near the legs.

Around her neck was a large ruby crucifix, and over her hands were a pair of white lacy fingerless wedding-like gloves.

She had an incredible beauty, like none could replicate in the modern age, a beauty that wasn't of this time..one that belonged to centuries past; a soft, beautifully shaped, oval face, like so many women in paintings as well as silent movie actresses.

I stood there for a few moments; staring at her, frozen with fear, and my body, ignoring any and all signs that were telling me to run away away, to flee and escape with my own life.

Blood dripped from her mouth as she neared me; moving slowly, yet putting the distance between us in little time. I finally managed to snap out of it, and turned around and ran.

I ran, ran, and ran; I didn't have the slightest of an idea where I was going, where I COULD, go, I knew where I needed to go, but I didn't know where it was, because there was fog in each and every direction that I turned to.

"You gotta be kidding me!" I gazed around restlessly.

I turned to glance behind me, and there came the beautiful horror again; walking towards me, not running; but walking. It almost seemed as if she knew that I had no chance of escaping. At, least that's what I was gathering from how calmly she chased me.

"Where?" I ran to the left. "Where the hell is the gate? Where is it? DAMN!"

I looked behind me, and she was still coming.

"I have to get out of here!" I clenched my fists; pumping them faster while I ran.

Left, right, up, it didn't matter! I went into every direction that I could, and the stupid fog was still blocking my view; there was no way out, and I was stuck with that, that vampire who's home I had obviously intruded on.

"There's no way! There's no way I'm going through this horror movie horse shit!"

Relentlessly, I searched for a way out, and just as I was about to give up and resign my fate, I was relieved when I saw the gate to the graveyard resting in front of me.

I bulleted towards the gate, noticing it was locked, which was odd since it was mysteriously open, and turned to glance behind me, relieved that the gate was right there, right within my grasp, and I was almost home free; I just had to climb the fence. But when I turned to look ahead of me...

"There's no way in hell." I stopped, wiping a drop of sweat from my face.

"Please...Don't go." She spoke in a beautiful, thick Irish accent.

"You think I'm stupid?"

"Please, stay!"

"Hell, no!"

This was it. The only thing standing between me and freedom, was the one thing that could most likely rip every single bone off my body and grind them into powder with her bare hands. I had to try, though.

"Screw you, lady." I leaped towards the tall fence. I felt something grab my leg.

"Please, don't leave...

"Let go of me!" I wriggled my leg.

"Don't..."

"I said, let go!" I swiftly kicked her in the face with my other foot, causing her to stagger and let go.

As I climbed to top of the fence, I stopped briefly when I heard the sound of quiet, and heart-wrenching, crying. I looked back, and she was standing there; blood tears falling down her face while she looked at me with an almost begging expression.

I felt bad. And I was almost tempted to stay, but kicked myself mentally for that thought, and just climbed to the top of the fence, and climbed down to the other side; to wonderful freedom, and ran away, towards my truck.

"PLEASE," she begged one last time, grabbing the bars of the fence, "DON'T GO!"

I got into the truck, buckled up, fumbled with the keys, nearly dropping them due to my shakiness, and shoved them in, started it up, and stepped on it.

I drove the rest of the way home, thankful that I didn't have anymore run-ins with the fog, and parked in front of my house, and walked up to my door, unlocked it and headed straight to my room, when I was stopped by Cheyenne near the hall to the bathroom.

"Where were you? I've been waiting for you for a while."

"I got stuck in the graveyard."

"How?" She rose a brow.

"The gate was locked."

"Bullshit. It was open."

"It was closed!" I insisted.

"Okay, fine. I'm off to bed."

"Funny," I laughed, "so was I."

"Sure. Come on." She started to walk away.

I walked up to her from behind, and stopped her in place; running a hand up and down her big nipples that showed through her tight shirt.

"Babe.." She sighed heavily. "I'm tired, okay? I'm not in the mood to fuck right now."

I let go. "You seemed just fine a little while ago. You even had enough energy to let me come all over you."

"I'm just tired. Maybe it was all that drinking.."

"Too tired for sex?"

"Yes, babe.."

"Let's just go to bed." I dropped it.

We started to walk towards the bedroom at the end of the hall, and I was surprised she didn't once hold my hand.

When we arrived in the room, she took off her skin tight clothes and took off her panties and big bra, then climbed into bed.

I didn't bother taking my clothes off. I got beside her, and went to wrap my arms around her, but she pulled away and turned onto her side.

"Goodnight." I whispered.

"Goodnight." She said back, in disinterest.

It wasn't easy going to sleep that day, but somehow, after constant struggling, fighting insomnia, I managed to fall sleep around 3:00...Which meant I'd only get one hour of sleep. I could have gotten to sleep faster, but Cheyenne obviously didn't want to cuddle with me.

When I woke up, it was the same thing from her. No hugging, no kissing, no sex of any kind, and she seemed to even act so absentminded she didn't even remember to cook breakfast, which meant I would have to end up starving myself until I got to work and got something there.