The Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh, done it!" she gasped, "I didn't think I could take it all, my pussy must be like my throat, no gag reflex" said giggled. I was very impressed and told her so.

"Now you've got it, what are going to do with it?" I asked with a grin.

"This..." she whispered sliding forward and back slowly a few times, "...and this too" sitting up and rotating her hips.

"Oh wow! That feels incredible" I gasped, almost losing it, knowing she was trusting me not to cum inside her. I held her still while my cock twitched but didn't cum as I was thinking hard of catching goats tomorrow or cooking squid, anything to take my mind off of my cock in her hot pussy, it worked and I came back from the brink.

"It's okay I just twitched" I said.

"I know, I could feel it and thought at first that you were cumming but I know I can trust you not to do that in me so I just waited for you" she replied, "Just tell me before you do cum so that I can get off, okay?"

"Of course, I said that you can trust me and I meant it but I reckon it will be quite soon."

She started again, the forward and back was very good but the gyrating was my downfall, after fifteen seconds of that, I warned her.

"Linda! Cumming, very soon!" She threw her leg over and rolled off and spun around grabbed for my cock and stuffed it in her mouth and sucked hard once, twice and on the third suck I exploded, filling her mouth with my hot sticky cum. Somehow she swallowed and sucked more, draining me completely but oh so satisfyingly.

I even managed to keep my voice down to a horse whisper as I thrust upwards into her sweet and greedy mouth. With one last suck she came up to me, wiping her mouth on her arm.

"I got it all, it's a bit salty but okay, last time it went straight down my throat so I didn't taste it" she said.

"Thank you Linda, I love you, and you giving me your virginity means so much to me," I gasped, still recovering.

"I wouldn't have done it if I didn't love you but it just felt right" she replied.

"You realise that Wendy is going to be spitting mad when she finds out she's missed it, she really wanted to be there when it happened and even help like she did with your ass" I told her.

"Hmm, yes that could be a problem..." she mused and then said, "I know, I'll get her all warmed up and sit on her face and you work your magic tongue in her pussy and then I'll tell her, she'll probably fight like hell but then concede when a good orgasm hits her."

"I think we should get washed up as we may have some blood on us" I said. So we carefully stepped over Wendy and walked hand in hand to the stream to wash before going back to bed for a cuddle and sleep.

  1. Day 9 - The source of the stream.

I woke to a loud noise, Wendy was snoring in my ear and Linda was gone. I carefully got up and went outside to see Linda coming back to camp with the water bucket. We sat and ate fruit washed down with fresh water and talked about what we would do when (NOT IF) we were rescued, we would keep in touch of course. We avoided talking about a worst case scenario of both girls being orphans.

We realised that we had forgotten to wash the blankets from the wreck, so Linda and I washed them in the stream and hung them over big rocks to dry in the sun, while Wendy slept on.

I'd decided to sharpen one of the knives to a point for making holes as well as for cutting, the other one would just have a normally sharpened edge and I was doing this when Wendy came very gingerly out of the cave.

"Good morning Wendy" I couldn't resist calling loudly, "How are you feeling?"

"Fuck off Tony!" She snapped, "You know damned well I got a hangover, you chirpy bastard!"

Linda and I laughed and Wendy continued

"Yeah and you can keep fucking quiet 'Miss Goody Two Shoes!'" She snapped again, "Just give me some water and leave me alone!" Linda handed Wendy a cup of water and a second one after the first had been drained.

"You should eat some fruit, it will help your stomach to settle" I offered, holding out a plate of fruit to her.

"Huh!" she grunted but took the plate and started to chew some.

"I wanted to find the source of the stream so I thought I'd look for it today, you are both welcome to join me for a hike if you want or stay here or swim and whatever" I offered. Linda looked at Wendy and said

"Wendy, do you want to go? I can stay here with you if you don't."

"No you go, just leave me here to suffer in silence, besides it's my own stupid fault, I was greedy so it serves me right. Go and have fun and I'll see you later" she said. So carrying a knife, some dried meat, a cup in the empty basket and one of the spears, Linda and I donned our goatskin shoes and followed the stream. The last thing we heard was Wendy muttering,

"Fuck the booze! I'm going tee-total again!"

We followed the watercourse as it meandered steadily upwards towards the plateau but not the way we followed previously, it was more towards the Crab Cove side. I wasn't too difficult a climb and we made steady progress, stopping quite often to rest or to just enjoy the view. At times I led but I rather enjoyed it when Linda was in front so that I could watch the action of her buttocks as she walked, until she turned around and caught me with a lazy lob and said, laughing,

"So that's why you want me in front, so you can ogle my ass" she laughed. I held up my hands and cried

"Guilty, you're Honour and what a beautiful little ass it is too, good enough to kiss." She grinned

"Hmm... Tony kissing my ass, what a nice thought..." but she turned and scrambled away up the slope, leaving me surprised, but actually giving her a head start.

"Cumming to get you, dear" I called when she had a good lead, she glanced back and gave a little shriek and moved faster. I didn't go too quickly but steadily gained and was only a few yards behind when she cried,

"Look, there's a cave!" I caught up and looked at a narrow cleft in the steeper rock face about ten feet above us, it was about four feet wide and ten feet high tapering towards the top. The water cascaded from this opening at a steady rate but it wasn't a big waterfall.

"Let's climb up and look inside" Linda said.

"Okay but take the shoes off and go very carefully" I cautioned as she set off to one side. The rocks were uneven so we had some hand and foot holds to use and soon reached the entrance. When we peered inside we could see that the entrance was a small ledge about three feet wide that opened out into a much larger cave, maybe thirty feet wide and a lot deeper and was full of water.

"We've got our own private swimming pool Linda, let's have a dip but be careful, the water is cold so we won't stay in for long" I said as I gingerly sat on the edge and slipped over. It sloped down at about a forty five degree angle and it was cold but refreshing. I ducked under but couldn't feel the bottom so trod water as she joined me and I told her about the depth. We looked around but when her back was turned, I ducked down again and kissed her ass cheeks as I'd promised. When I surfaced she swam to the entrance and sat there grinning,

"No fair, you cheated and got me when I wasn't ready" she laughed as I swam in close. She opened her legs to allow me closer, my face between the tops of her thighs. I put out my tongue and licked all the way up, saying 'Helllllooo' making her squeal.

"That's not kissing my ass Tony" she cried, "Mmm, that's much better..." pulling me in closer. It was not a good place to be making love, it was far too cold so we got out and made our way to the base of the slope where we'd left our gear and sat in the sun.

The rock was smooth here and I lay back and stretched absorbing the heat of the sun into my chilled skin. Linda lay on top of me and looked up for a kiss, I gave her one, followed by a few more, then sat up

"Now it's warmer you can say 'Hello' properly" she grinned. I held her ass and slid her forwards until she was in position and gave her a severe tonguing, making her groan and wriggle. Then she pulled back

"Hey! Where's those kisses you promised earlier" she cried in mock severity.

"UP! TURN! SIT!" I commanded and she moved quickly to obey. I pulled her back and planted a big smacking kiss on her left cheek and another on her right, followed by another on her little rosebud, which made her jump and squeal with delight. With just a slight movement I could give her the reverse 'Hello' which she loved just as much, after a few of these she pulled forwards and devoured my rampant cock. Her mouth seemed to be on fire around the still chilled skin, heating it up as she took it down all the way and back up again. I licked a finger and carefully inserted it into her tight pussy.

"Ahhh..." she gasped and wriggled a bit. It was hot and slippery so I probed for her previously untouched 'G spot' and smiled at her cry and the way she did a hard reverse of her body onto my hand when I rubbed it with my fingertip.

"Ohhh, that's even better Tony" she gasped and when I slipped a second finger in to prepare the way, she back humped harder. The next finger went into her tight little ass and that really set her off, writhing and bouncing and moaning, 'Here she goes' I thought just as she cried out loud,

"Ohgod! Ohgod! Ohgod! I'm CUMMING!" and she did, squirting all over my chest and neck as I pumped her rapidly, my cock was temporarily forgotten by both of us as we enjoyed her massive orgasm. Eventually she came down from her high. I eased my fingers out of her sopping holes to caress her ass cheeks while she regained her breath.

"Oh Tony, I thought that the other night was fantastic but this... This was so much better, thank you..." she sighed and got to her knees a little shakily and turned around to lie on me again.

"Oh I enjoyed it too, Linda. Watching as you discover the delights your body can produce is a pleasure for me too" I said.

"Hey! You haven't cum yet, and there I was going on about me and I've left you out of it, I'm sorry Tony" she cried. I could see she was a bit upset with her own selfishness, so she thought, but I put her right.

"Look Linda, I have had all sorts of experiences in my life, some not so good but this is the best. I love showing you what love and sex should be really like with someone you love, this is ALL about you, not me.

"Okay, I accept that and love you for it but love is about sharing and now it's your turn. I want you to put your big cock in any or every available hole that you want in any position that you want to try and give me a really good fucking... Tony, now please" she replied. I couldn't refuse an offer like that could I, my cock was hard as nails as I thought, any hole and any position.

"Okay Linda, like most men I'm a bit of a voyeur, I love to watch and so far most of the sex has been in the dark, so now I want to see what I'm doing and best of all where it is going. Please get on your hands and knees I asked. She kissed me and complied, I knew that I mustn't go too hard or I would take the skin off of her knees. I moved around behind her and just below her on the slope which allowed for our height difference to be cancelled.

She gasped as I rubbed the head along the length of her pussy, back and forth a few times to get it slick, then slowly pushed it half way into her tight pussy.

"Ahhh, that's so big" she cried. I stopped and waited for her to acclimatise to its girth, then eased back almost out before pushing in deeper. With the next stroke she had all eight inches and my thighs slapped against her ass cheeks.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I held her hips, ready to go.

"Yes, it's okay, I feel very full but I'm ready" she replied.

I started, slowly out and slowly in. She was so tight but very slippery and it felt incredibly good. I increased the pace, slap, slap, slap went my thighs on her buttocks as I thrust. She was starting to push back to meet me and was moaning a little too. Slap, slap, slap, getting faster...

"How about in here" I asked as I pushed a finger into her ass again, slap, slap, slap.

"Okay Tony, I did say anywhere and I meant it, just not so fast, at least to start with, please?" she pleaded.

"Just say if it hurts and I'll stop Linda, I promise" I said.

"Okay Tony, go for it" she answered. I slipped out and placed the head on her rosebud and pushed, slowly the head disappeared

"Ahhh... Wait!" She cried, I stopped.

"Linda, push back when you're ready, you're in charge for now, you decide how deep and how fast, OK?" I explained. She grunted and pushed back giving a little moan, then went forward again. When she came back again she pushed harder and forced a few more inches inside.

"Tony, how much more?" She gasped, wriggling a bit.

"About three inches to go" I replied.

"This time, Tony" she said. She pulled then pushed harder and I pulled and the slippery pole went smoothly in up to the hilt.

"Ahh fuck!" She cried, "That feels bigger than last time." As she started rocking to and fro, two or three inches at a time. I spit on her ass to add lubrication as the strokes got longer. This was better because I could see my cock sliding in and out. After a couple of minutes she asked,

"Can we change position, my knees hurt?"

I pulled out and asked her to lie on her back, I lifted her legs up high and wide as she guided my missile back into her, not so tight ass. Now I could watch my cock going in and out and see her pussy lips flex at the same time. The sight was so erotic I could feel my approaching eruption.

"Play with your pussy, I'm going to cum soon and I want you to cum with me" I gasped. She immediately started using her fingers to bring herself to her peak, her eyes closed and her breath coming faster, as was mine.

"Look at me!" I cried, thrusting fast. We looked into each other's eyes, seeing the lust and love as we started to cum together.

"AHHhhhh..." we cried together, her squirting love juice all over my chest and belly, me pumping my sticky cum deep inside her hot and smooth bowel. I held her there, both her and my cock twitching as we came down from heaven.

"Wow! It gets better every time we fuck" she gasped, "But I think my back is a bit sore." I immediately pulled out and stood up to help her to her rather unsteady feet, turned her around and saw the massive graze across her back.

"I'm so sorry Linda, why didn't you tell me you were getting sore?" I asked.

"As I said, this one was for you and I was enjoying it too but I didn't realise how bad it was getting. How are we going to explain this to Wendy, she's going to be suspicious?" Linda wondered.

"We'll describe the cave and the ledge with the slope going down into the water and say you slipped and slid down the edge of the rock, scraping your back."

"Now let's get you cleaned up and make our way home, if you start to sweat it'll sting so I'll wash you regularly, okay." I replied. She nodded and we started our journey back to the camp.

It took us two hours to get back with the frequent wash breaks, I noticed that Wendy had rigged up a shaded area near the fire, using one of the blankets and was sat under it. She looked up to see me helping Linda to walk and immediately jumped to her feet and ran over to help, obviously her hangover had worn off.

"What the fuck happened to you Linda?" she cried, taking her other arm. I explained that she had slipped on the wet rock and scraped her back.

"How is it Linda, it looks pretty sore, should we pour some of the rum over it as antiseptic?" she asked.

"NO WAY!" Exclaimed Linda, "That would hurt far more than it does now.

"I think that a stint in the sea would probably do it the most good although it will probably sting a bit, it's up to Linda" I replied.

"Okay, I'll try that" she said quietly. So Linda, assisted by Wendy and me, walked down to the sea and waded out to waist deep on Linda and as she held on to me tightly, Wendy splashed sea water over the large graze that went from shoulders to waist. Linda was squeezing me tight and crying as Wendy splashed, saying 'Sorry' over and over again. After a couple of minutes we walked ashore and rinse the salt off and made our way slowly back to camp where Linda lay face down in the shade while Wendy fixed some food and I described our trek, with a few obvious changes to the story.

Wendy said that she had been feeling pretty rough earlier on and just went and lay in the stream which seemed to help, she ate some fruit and felt a bit better afterwards. She didn't want to sit in the cave but wanted to be out of the sun, so she used the other spear and some rope to rig up a sun canopy.

"You did a good job Wendy, it's just what you both needed, very clever" I said praising her and I could see that she was extremely proud of her achievement, for a city girl.

"We are going to need more protein soon, I was going to suggest another hunt tomorrow but I don't think Linda is going to be up to it, so how about Crab Cove, we have tools now and can cook properly and even try the kelp as a veg Wendy suggested. What do you think Linda or do you want to stay here while we go?"

"Let's go for the goats" Linda replied, "I don't want to stay on my own and it isn't far."

With that decided, I went off to find a short stick, about two feet long but strong that I could fashion to get at the crabs in the rocks if they didn't want to come out, when we went after them in a couple of days.

I arrived back at camp an hour later to the wonderful smell of goat and fruit stew. Wendy had taken over the role of Head Chef and had done everything, while the injured Linda lay face down, dozing in the shade from the canopy.

Everything seemed to be fine between the two girls so Wendy hadn't been suspicious about Linda's injuries. I looked at her back, there was a layer of skin rubbed off from her shoulders to her lower back but there were no deep scratches which could get infected. She would have to bathe in the sea for a few more days to help the healing process and any sex would be strictly, her on top.

I took the dry blankets off the rocks and lay them on our big bed, it would now be much more comfortable to lie on, so long as Linda didn't turn onto her back. I left the third one in place as a sun shade while we ate our stew and talked about our lives at home. I went first,

"I studied as a structural engineer at Uni and was working for a large construction company, building office blocks around the Florida area. The pay is very good and I own my own house and currently have no female attachments (present company accepted, of course)." Wendy spoke next,

"I'm a city girl, I grew up in a good part of town, a nice big house in a nice neighbourhood, two cars in the drive and quite well off I suppose. I went to an all-girls boarding school, hence the reason I like pussy, then moved to a mixed college where I lost my virginity," turning to look at Linda who poked her tongue out. "Hoping to go to Uni but not sure what I want to study yet, I'm good at maths so I might go for accountancy." Linda was last to speak.

"I'm more of a country girl, living in a rambling farmhouse just outside of a small town near Lake Okeechobee. We keep chickens, goats, sheep and horses, I love riding. I went to the local comprehensive school and am now at a bigger college, I want to study to become a veterinary doctor."

It was now late and Linda wanted to go to bed, so we assisted her to the stream to wash etc. Taking it in turns to support her while we did our own things.

  1. Night 9 - Lies.

Once she lay face down in bed, Wendy made her promise that if she needed to pee she would wake one of us up to take her and we both kissed her good night. Once she was asleep Wendy lay up against me and said.