The Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, two beautiful mouths and asses. Mmmm... Lovely" I breathed.

"I see that thought makes the beast happy" she laughed again and bent over and gave him a big kiss, which became a big suck and I thought 'Here we go again.'

"Am I forgiven or do I have to stay out there on my own all day" asked Wendy from the entrance.

"Well actually, we do need to move those logs down to the stream at high tide, so you'd better come in for a rest" I replied, "As to forgiveness, you'd better ask Linda."

"Urr orgidden endy" came the reply.

"What was that?" Wendy said "Oh I see, difficult to talk around a big mouthful of cock isn't it?"

"Eahh ick iz!" mumbled Linda, not stopping.

"Can I have some of that cock?" she asked.

"Yeah!" Linda gasped and they shared the beast until I came in Wendy's mouth and they shared again. I moved over and let them get in a sixty-nine and licked and sucked each other to forgiving, loving and fitting dual climaxes.

A few minutes later, I decided to get our lazy asses moving,

"Come on you two, let's have a late lunch and get organised, even though I could watch the two of you going at it for ages, but that's a man thing." I said, getting up. The two girls reluctantly joined me outside for lunch.

"How come we are naked and you are still wearing your shorts?" Linda asked.

"Because with all the log cutting and pulling I didn't want splinters in my cock that would be painful for me and deprive you of his pleasure" I answered.

"That's okay, we can manage on our own and besides we could always make a club that would do in its place" replied Wendy and the girls fell about laughing.

"Yeah, fine, now get your pretty little asses down to the beach, we have some logs to move, club indeed. HA!" I finished.

The tide was coming up but had not reached the logs yet, I tied lengths of rope to one end of two of them,

"Right, it's not very far to the water so me and Linda will pull one of the logs down there until it's floating, then she will stay with it while Wendy helps me down with the other one. I'll tow that one and you two guide the other one, okay?" I explained.

They agreed so I removed my shorts as I didn't want them to get wet, then we set to work, the logs dragged fairly easily through the soft sand and even easier on the wet sand and out into the water deep enough to float it. I joined Wendy for the other one, dragging it to join the first one.

"Be careful, the ends have sharp bits keep your legs away from them and take your time" I told them. We walked slowly, towing was easy and it only took ten minutes to get to the stream and drag them up to join the others. We went and collected the other log and made the rollers into a big bundle and brought them to join the others.

Now came the technical bit, I measured, using the rope around the first log, about two feet in from the end, looped it round and went to the second log. I followed it all the way to the end and back, allowed some spare and cut it. I removed it and started in the middle of the rope around the first log crossing it over and going round again, while the girls rolled the next log into place.

I held the rope tight and added the second one, cross over and loop, pulling as tight as I could each time until we had all five in place, then tied off the ends tightly. I was ready to do the same with the other end when I realised that although the logs were rigid lengthwise, they were very flexible widthways, so I sent the girls off to find some lengths that would do to brace the raft to make it rigid.

They brought three random pieces that when trimmed would do the job, once tied they were tied in too we called it a day, we could make poles and paddles in the morning. We sat on the raft for a few minutes as darkness closed in, just relaxing before going home for dinner, when Linda said,

"Hey! Did you see that blue light in the water?"

"No!" Wendy and I replied together and then giggled at the timing.

"There it is again!" She exclaimed, "Along the water's edge, I'm going to see what it is" and off she went, running down to the sea. I hauled Wendy to her feet,

"Let's see what she's on about" I said resignedly, then we saw it too, flashes of fluorescent blue white light in the waves as they broke on the beach, just as quickly disappearing. We hurried but by the time we caught up with Linda, she was splashing and kicking the water, making a fantastic light show.

"It's a plankton bloom" I explained, I had seen it on the TV, "It happens occasionally when one type of plankton rises from the deep water to the surface at night to breed. They are minute but there are billions of them and they use this bio-luminescence to aid breeding."

Linda scooped up some water and splashed it on herself making a bright light show running down her naked body. Wendy noticed my immediate reaction and laughed, splashing herself and her friend and soon we were all flashing fluorescent blue and laughing like little kids. After a few minutes we washed in the stream and walked home for a late dinner and bed for some nice cuddles, then sleep as we had had a very tiring day.

  1. Day 8 - Half a boat is better than no boat at all.

We got up early again and were soon hunting for wood that I could shape onto paddles with the machete. It took a while but I made three serviceable paddles and two long poles plus a short sharp one in case there was anything with teeth waiting for us in the hull. We had food in one of the baskets and water in the bucket, now we had to pull the raft on the rollers down to the sea. Two of us pulled while the other put another roller under the front until all five were in use then the last one was brought around and put under the front again, the girls swapped every five minutes and I stopped for a break after ten minutes.

This continued for a hundred yards until we reached the sea and the raft was floating. I held the raft while the girls pushed the rollers back to the beach, we might need them again, and then they collected the food and drink and placed them on-board in the middle of the raft. We climbed aboard, and poled our way towards the end of the beach. It took about thirty minutes, gradually moving diagonally out to sea, the poles had to be swopped for the paddles to continue towards the headland.

Wendy and Linda were paddling at the front, on either side and I was at the back, steering by paddling first one side then the other. It worked very well but slowly, there wasn't much tide and the sea was almost flat calm until we rounded the headland. There was a little bit of a breeze and a few bigger waves but nothing to be concerned about, yet.

In twenty minutes we were almost at the wrecked boat and had to stop paddling forward and work together to manoeuvre the raft in behind the jammed hull. This involved some forward paddling from one girl and back paddling from the other to make the turn while I provided the power to move forward. It worked really well and Wendy tied the raft to a metal rail on the boat.

I took the short pole that I had sharpened and carefully transferred myself to the broken back of the cruiser to avoid splinters and other sharp bits as the boat had ended up on its side. The broken end allowed plenty of light inside and the water was only a foot deep inside as this was low tide and the sea level was below the boat.

I knew the small galley was near the front so I made my way there and fortunately for us the sliding door was closed. I opened it slowly, just in case and saw something move towards me in the water, I stabbed at it with the stick and found I had impaled an octopus on it right through the body. It was dying but still squirting ink everywhere and its tentacles were fighting the stick while it died.

I would have thrown it away but realised that it's edible, when cooked, so I kept hold of it while looking around and said 'Jackpot!' There was a big saucepan that would probably hold a gallon of liquid, I picked it up one handed and rinsed it out and put squid in it and pulled the stick out and put it down carefully so I had two free hands to rummage around.

"Are you all right Tony?" Wendy shouted. "I thought I heard you shout something." True to their word, the girls were not going to venture inside the wreck for their own reasons.

I found a dozen tins, without labels of course, two medium sized kitchen knives, two desert spoons, two serving spoons and five dinner plates, which I placed on the pan to keep the squid in as it was trying to escape.

"Yeah I'm fine, I've found some useful bits" I shouted back.

I used one of the knives to stab the octopus between the eyes, killing it and then put all the items into it. Making my way out was more difficult because of the heavy pan but when I neared the exit, Wendy came over to help pass it to Linda.

"What the fuck is that?" she cried peering into the pot.

"Dinner" I replied with a grin, "Octopus, ever tried it?"

"No and I'm not sure I want to start now" she said dubiously, "What about you Linda?"

"Sure, why not, if Tony knows how to cook it" she replied.

"No problem" I told them and turned around and went back inside.

Right in the bow there was a cupboard with a bolt on it, I wriggled it for a minute and managed to work it open. Inside was a sealed blue plastic box, a life jacket and some wet blankets and three quarters of a bottle of looked like white rum? There didn't seem to be anything else of use in the wreck so I left the preserver and carried the rest back to the raft.

"Ahh blankets, I'm pissed off with lying on grass and palm fronds" said Wendy.

"What's in the box, Tony" asked Linda.

"I haven't opened it yet" I replied, prising the lid off, "Oh wow! Look what I've got, a flare gun and... five cartridges."

"What's in that plastic bag? she continued. It was grey/green plant material and when I opened the seal I immediately smelt a metallic odour, it was unmistakably marijuana.

"Well we don't need any of that" and threw it overboard, "And I think we've been here long enough, if I've missed anything, well tough.

We need to get back around the headland before the tide starts to run or we'll have to go the other way and land in Crab Cove and leave the raft there with a longer walk home or wait until tomorrow and paddle it back then, if we want to."

"Okay, let's go" said Wendy, so we assumed our original positions and Linda untied the rope. We backed out and turned out to sea again, paddling forward hard to get some momentum going. This time it was harder work with the extra weight on-board and against the start of the tide and also into a stiffer breeze but we progressed, slowly.

There was no way the two girls could have done this a week ago but they and I had toughened up considerable with all the exercise. It took twenty minutes to get here but about thirty five to get back around the headland into calm waters again, then continuing to paddle diagonally towards the stream. We changed to the poles and got as close as we could, we would have to come here later as the tide came in to drag it up further up the beach.

Our plunder was carried back to the camp, we were sore and aching but we were also elated. We had dinner (the octopus), Linda had a pot to cook it in so we could have hot food for a change since we dried the goat meat, which was nearly all gone. There were knives and spoons to eat with and plates to eat off, we had decided that we could all have one small drink of the rum with dinner to celebrate our success and the rest would be kept for treating injuries as it was probably of a very high percentage proof.

The blankets would be washed out in the stream and dried for tomorrow night, they wouldn't be dry until then. We collected some bigger pebbles for our fire surround that the pot would balance on and Wendy lit the fire. I prepared the octopus as I know and love Oriental food, cleaning out the head and removing the hard beak, then cutting the tentacles into small bite size chunks.

Linda had some water boiling and I threw the pieces in with some chopped fruit, it was a shame we didn't have any kelp to add a veg but it might have made it too salty anyway. After about five minutes I tried a biggish piece, it was a little bit chewy but cooked so announced dinner could be served. It was such a novelty to eat with spoons from china plates and although the girls only tried a tiny bit to start with, they decided that they liked it.

And because they were hungry they ate their portions and came back for more until we had eaten the lot. When the washing up had been done, not such a nice novelty, we sat around the dying embers as I poured about a double of the rum into coconut cups and added some chopped fruit and stirred it. Wendy, ever the adventuress tried the first sip.

"FUCK ME GENTLY!!" She spluttered, "That's fucking strong!" and we laughed. I tried it next,

"Wow! It's like rocket fuel!" I gasped, Linda wasn't touching hers at all.

"Okay, let's add a bit of water to that before we try again, shall we? I continued and when Linda had poured at least the same amount of water into the concoction, we tried again, with better results.

"Hey, that's not bad now," said Wendy, "It's okay for you, chicken Linda, all nice and safe for your delicate mouth to try now. Linda poked out her tongue and tried a tiny sip.

"It's still strong but drinkable now" she said.

We sipped and talked for about half an hour about what to do tomorrow.

"How about going to look for the source of the stream, nothing too strenuous, then maybe find some more crabs for dinner, and maybe try some of the kelp as a veg?" I enquired, my head floating a little.

"We need to hunt for more meat the day after which will be hard dirty work, so I'm in favour of an easy day tomorrow" Linda replied.

"Yeah, that's fine by me" slurred Wendy having finished her cup, "Hey Linda, if you're not goin' to drink that I'll finish it." Linda sipped some more and passed her cup over saying,

"You'll get drunk and be sorry in the morning.

"No I won't, besides it's only one small watery drink, izzn't it?" Wendy replied, "Besides you've drunk half of it. I kept quiet and sipped my own.

A few minutes later Wendy started singing and swaying, Linda looked at me, concern showing on her face.

"It's not that much alcohol but she's not used to it, as much as she thinks she is. She'll be all right and we'll look after her and put her to bed" I told her.

"Come on Tony, I wanna dance!" shouted Wendy as she emptied the cup, so I stood up and boogied with her while she sang, then she stumbled and fell into me due to the uneven sand and being drunk too.

She held me tight and stretched up for a kiss, I lifted her up to my height and she wrapped her legs around my waist and said sexily,

"I know what Mister Big-cock wantssss..." she sang whilst rubbing her pussy on my hard cock through my shorts. I looked at Linda who was trying not to laugh and failing.

"Come on you two, it's time to put her to bed" and led the way towards the cave. "I want to peeeee!" Wendy cried, so we detoured to the stream where she finally let go and Linda held her while she peed. She stood shakily and jumped back to her previous place and would not let go of me even when I sat down in the bed. Linda had to unwind Wendy legs so that I could lie down then she lay on top of me, wriggling and stretching as I held her gently while she was mumbling about 'Mister Big-cock.'

  1. Night 8 - Linda's choice.

Linda went out presumably to the stream to wash, so I just lay there while Wendy started snoring. When she came back in she just stood there with her hands over her mouth, silently laughing, then ran outside leaving me to suffer her departing bursts of laughter. She came in a couple of minutes later, still giggling

"Oh very funny, HA! HA! I whispered and she spluttered again, finally getting herself under control sufficiently to step over us and lie down. I was in the middle so it was relatively easy to slide Wendy off my left side to lay her face down with her head turned the other way in case she was sick.

"Is she okay?" Linda asked with some concern.

"She should be, but I bet she'll have a hangover in the morning" I replied.

"Can I have a cuddle Tony, it seems like I got left out this evening" she asked quietly.

"Of course you can, anytime you want or feel the need, c'mon over here, love" I answered and moved towards her and away from the sleeping girl. Linda crawled on top of me as Wendy had but higher up for a kiss, as I put my arms around her and gave her a gentle hug.

"Mmm...nice... you know Wendy can be a bit sarcastic and a joker but on the whole she's a very caring person and I love her to bits, she just gets carried away at times" said Linda quietly.

"I know, I love her to bits too. Perhaps it's because she lives close to the city with its clubs, bars and parties that she's a bit wild" I replied.

"Did she tell you that she had sex for the first time when she was twelve, with an older man, her and a girlfriend had dressed up to look older and gate-crashed a party" she continued, "She had a few drinks and was dancing with this man who took her upstairs and took her virginity. She got over it quickly as it seems that a few of her girlfriends had done the same thing, so they though it was all part of growing up."

"No, she didn't tell me, but I thought that her casual attitude to sex had to have been going on for quite a while, wow, five years ago, she was lucky she didn't get pregnant" I said.

"Yes she was, but she went on the pill very soon afterwards" she replied, "I'm relieved I didn't have that sort of pressure. I'm glad I waited until I was older and could appreciate the pleasures of having sex with someone really nice" kissing me again.

"Thank for your kind words, I appreciate you too" I answered as she stretched and rubbed my sides, sliding down a little. She eased up and slid a little further and rested on my stiffened cock, then she flexed her hips forward and back and to the sides as well, making little purring noises. I put my hands behind my head and let her give us both some gentle pleasure as she writhed.

This went on for three or four minutes before she moved up for a deep kiss this time, our tongues making a merry dance. I cupped and squeezed her tight ass cheeks which relaxed and became soft and malleable under my hands.

"That's nice too" she whispered and slid back down again to continue her gyrations, I could feel the slick heat of her excited pussy on my bell-end, so hot and slippery. She stretched again and I felt her lips part around the head.

"Ah... Linda, if you go any lower..." I breathed. She put her fingers over my lips and whispered

"Shhh... I want this now but be gentle..." Please Linda asked in a little voice.

"Of course, you guide it in and go at your own pace, just relax as much as possible, okay? I replied.

"Okay" she whispered and eased her torso up on one hand and I felt her other one questing for my waiting cock.

She found it and lifted it up a bit and eased back just a tiny amount but I felt the pressure of her tight pussy against the head again. She moved it around in our mingled juices and pushed harder, she made a whimpering sound, then pushed harder. I felt her hymen give way and I was in, maybe only a couple of inches but I'd definitely taken her cherry.

"Ahhh, fuck!" she cried quietly.

"Are you okay" I asked concerned "Just forget it if it hurts, love."

"No its okay, it stung like a bee but now its fine" she replied, propping herself with both hands on my chest.

She eased forward slightly and pushed back equally as slowly but further this time and rested for a moment before repeating it. With another three or four movements like this and some sharp intakes of breath she was sat on my balls.

1...56789...11