The Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh! You two have had sex while I was asleep, that's not fair and really mean, just 'cause she's the 'Patient' and you're the 'Doctor' and I'm only the 'Nurse' here." She huffed.

Wendy explained how it had happened and Linda was mollified a little but not much.

"Hmm, perhaps the 'Doctor' ought to give the 'Nurse' some extra training or some stiff discipline or just a damned good fucking" said Wendy with a pretend evil grin.

"Oh no, it's too late for that, I'm pissed off with you both! She huffed again, looking wary as I started to get up, "Oh no you don't, and you can keep that tent pole away from me!"

She was backing away as I slowly moved towards her, then she turned and ran towards the beach with me in hot pursuit to the sound of Wendy's laughter. She was quick but I was quicker and caught up as she arrived at the beach. I wrestled her into my arms and kissed her passionately and after some token resistance she melted, kissing back passionately.

"Here or back at camp so that the invalid can see what a good fuck really looks like 'Nurse'..." I asked.

"Let's give her a cheap thrill" Linda replied, so I hoisted her up and over my shoulder and carried her back to camp. As we arrived Wendy called out,

"I thought she was going to be too fast for you Tony, ha, ha!"

"Not quite" I replied, patting Linda's fine rump firmly and continued, "Besides I've been wanting to try this out for ages" and put her down facing me and leaned to my left, crossed my arms and gripped her waist and lifted and spun her upside down, pulling her in close and pushing my mouth onto her sweet pussy.

"Whoooo!" She squealed, then oriented on my cock and stuffed it in her mouth.

"Hey, great trick Tony, perhaps you'd like to try that on me some time" Wendy said, laughing. Linda pulled my cock out for a moment and said sharply.

"Fuck off Wendy, you've had yours for today, this one's mine!" Causing Wendy to laugh even harder. I thought it was funny too but discretion kept me quiet with the thought of Linda's teeth scraping something sensitive. My arms were starting to tire so I spun her back and sat on a warm smooth rock

"Come and take a seat Linda" I offered but she said 'no' and turned around and sat slowly on me, I reached round and squeezed her small tits, then leaned back, lifting her feet off the ground. She got the message and opened her legs wide, facing Wendy.

"See what your missing, a good hard bouncy fuck, you won't be doing this for a while" she cried as I bounced her on my pole. Wendy did look a little pissed off so I looked at her and winked, she knew I had a plan so just smiled a little.

"Turn around Linda" I asked, so she hopped off and waggled her ass at Wendy and climbed back on facing me. As I reached under her ass to get a good grip, I signalled to Wendy to get up and sit on the rock her leg was resting on. Linda wasn't looking that way and was concentrating on my cock as Wendy carefully got up and sat.

Now I stood up and bounced my fuck-mate a bit harder making her moan with pleasure and she didn't notice me moving towards Wendy until I was close enough to signal with my middle finger. She gave an evil grin and as I lifted Linda almost off she moved in close and when I dropped her down Wendy shoved two wetted fingers up her ass. It only took a second to register, then she screamed and fought to get free and swore in a most unladylike manner while I held her close, still lifting her up and down.

"AHHH!! You BITCH! You bastards! Ohhh... Fuck... Oh fuck... Don't you dare stop..." So we carried on bouncing her until she cried 'Stop!' Wendy withdrew her fingers and I just held her in place. "Okay Tony, put me down! I did as asked and she stood there a little wobbly.

"Right you two, this was my fuck... but what the hell, open up you bitch I want some of that pussy! Tony lift her onto that bigger rock over there" and when I had done so, Wendy, grinning, duly obliged and spread her legs carefully. Linda bent over and licked her clit while pushing two fingers in her wet pussy then she ordered

"Tony, cock, my ass, NOW!" I moved in and slid the whole length in so my balls slapped her ass cheeks, making her go 'Whoooff.' I worked slow and steady as I didn't want to push Wendy off the rock, Linda was working too and Wendy was breathing faster while the injured leg rested on her back, then I saw Linda's arm go around the other girl's ass and I guessed what was coming. Holding her in place, she pulled her elbow back and pushed it forward again sinking two fingers in Wendy's unsuspecting ass.

"Ohhh, you bitch! OK, you got me! Now lick me harder, I'm nearly there" she cried. It got a bit frantic after that and I came first, deep in Linda's bowels, which set her off too, closely followed by Wendy.

We slowly came down from our almost simultaneous orgasms and stepped back. Linda kissed Wendy who kissed her back and I kissed both of them.

"Let's get cleaned up, then get some water to boil so we can change that dressing" I said. I carried the injured girl to the stream and we washed ourselves. When we returned Linda had the fire going with the pot on it so I told Wendy to stand and lean on the rock that she'd just been sat on. I carefully untied the bandage but the pad was stuck to the wound so I took a coconut cup and dropped it into the boiling water while Linda put in the other pad and the bandage and stirred it with the knife. I lifted out the cup and allowed it to cool, then scooped some of the water out to cool too and after a couple of minutes I advised Wendy,

"This is probably going to hurt but it shouldn't be as bad as yesterday, OK?" She nodded as Linda hugged her from one side. I slowly poured the warm water over and around the pad and started easing it away from the skin. Her leg started shaking, I looked up to see her gritting her teeth with eyes tight shut and carried on, teasing the cloth away all the way around the wound.

It finally came free with a small scream from Wendy, I looked at it and saw that it was a healthy pink with a few pinpricks of blood oozing out.

"It looks quite good but it will have to be bandaged again" I said as I poured the rest of the cup over the wound. Linda lifted the other piece of cloth out of the water and allowed it to drain for a minute before folding it and passing it to me and doing the same with the bandage. In a few more minutes the wound was redressed and we were eating breakfast, discussing what to do today, when Linda said,

"Am I still sex drunk, if that's a real thing, or can I hear music?" We all listened.

"She's right!" I cried, "Where the fuck is it coming from?"

"I think it's coming from Crab Cove, there must be a boat there! Wendy exclaimed. I leaped up and started for the cove.

"Wait, you're naked, you'll scare them away!" Cried Linda "Get your loincloth! So I dashed into the cave grabbed my goatskin loincloth and shoes before I started running for Crab Cove trying to tie the waistband as I ran.

It normally took a casual forty minutes to walk the distance, I did it in fifteen and as I was covering the last couple of hundred yards I heard one of the distress rockets go off behind me and thought 'Well done Linda.'

There was a yacht moored about eighty yards off the beach and I could see people on deck pointing at the flare as another one went off. I waved my arms and shouted,

"HELLO! HELP US! As I ran into the sea not even thinking about any lurking sharks.

"Who are you?" came the reply.

"MY NAME IS TONY AND WE HAVE BEEN MAROONED HER FOR TWO WEEKS! I answered.

"Who else is there with you?" the man asked.

"TWO GIRLS AND ONE IS WOUNDED WITH A SHARK BITE! I replied.

"Wait there! He said and they went into a discussion, then with a decision made he said "We'll bring the dingy ashore. Someone went below and came back and passed the man something and went below again. He pulled in the dingy that was tied to the stern, stepped carefully into it and rowed towards me but just before he arrived he stopped rowing and pointed a gun at me.

"Take the rope and pull the boat ashore! he commanded. I did as I was told feeling confused but he explained that there were pirates in the Caribbean so he was being cautious. I pulled the boat up as far as I could and rolled a rock onto the rope while he asked how we had gotten here. I explained about the storm and the shipwreck and about the girls on the other side of the island.

"Okay, I did hear about the missing cruise boat but you'll excuse me if I don't totally believe you yet. I've given orders for a message to be sent to the Coastguard so they should be here in a few hours. You go first and I'll cover you just for my own peace of mind, you understand" he continued.

"Yeah, that's okay with me, we've been living on fruit, crabs, kelp and goat meat and even made clothes from their hides when our old clothes rotted" I replied walking quickly.

It took thirty minutes to walk and while we walked we continued to talk, I assessed him as being early to mid-fifties, five feet nine and fairly fit, no doubt he was assessing me too.

We arrived at the camp to find the girls dressed and ready to go, the man, he introduced himself as Mike, was obviously surprised to see such young, tanned and beautiful girls waiting to be rescued. He put away his gun and pulled out a portable radio communicator and said into it,

"Yes it's true, one man and two girls, one injured. See you in about forty minutes." He turned to me and said "Okay Tony, let's go.

"Wait a minute! I cried and raced around picking up the pot, crockery and the sunshade blanket and carrying them into the cave, then flare gun and remaining flares and any other bits.

"Why are you doing that? he asked as I came out of the cave with just the 'Shark Knife.'

"Just in case anyone else gets marooned here, Those items will give them a head start for their survival" I explained.

I walked over to the girls, Wendy was stood on one leg, supported by Linda. I joined them for a group hug and a few tears then picked up Wendy and started walking to freedom. We arrived at Crab Cove to see a young girl of around twelve in a tiny bikini waiting by the boat having swum ashore. Mark introduced her as,

"My impulsive grand-daughter Claire, she just had to be in on the action" he said with resignation. I decided not to tell them that this is where Wendy was bitten by the shark. I placed Wendy in the rowing boat and the rest of us climbed in with Mark pulling the rope free and pushing off the beach and jumping in. I rowed the boat to the yacht and assisted, first Linda then Claire to climb on board before leaning over to help Wendy up. Mike helped her from below and must have got a good view of her ass and pussy, naked under her loincloth. Mike's wife, Caroline, who was of a similar age to him, slim and well-tanned, directed me to carry Wendy to one of the padded bench seats and lay her face down so that she could inspect the wound.

"I used to be a nurse before I retired and I know that shark bites can become infected very quickly if not treated. When did this happen?" She asked as she opened a large first aid box and laid out dressings, bandages and antiseptic.

"Two days ago and the dressings have been changed twice since" I answered.

Taking a pair of scissors, she cut my bandage off and looked at the pad, then at me,

"What sort of material is this?" she asked.

"My shorts" I replied, "But the pad and bandage were boiled for a few minutes before I put them on her leg."

"That's good at least, how did you clean the wound?" she continued. I explained what had been done while I carried Wendy back to camp, then the washing using a pad and finally about the rum.

"Was it shop rum or local hooch?" She asked carefully peeling the pad off while Linda held Wendy as she cried gently.

"Oh definitely hooch" I said, "It was the strongest thing I have ever tasted, I gave some to Wendy, diluted with water and some fruit in it and it seemed to help. I gave her a two inch thick branch to bite on and she bit it into three pieces.

"Well, the extremely high alcohol content would have killed any germs in the wound, I would say that you've done a very good job, the wound looks very healthy. She will need plastic surgery of course but that shouldn't be a problem" Caroline remarked with a smile. She applied some antiseptic and a sterile dressing and bandage and allowed the girl to sit up and said,

"You are a very lucky young woman, if it had not been for the excellent treatment from Tony and Linda you might have gotten gangrene, in which case they might have had to amputate your lower leg and even that might not have saved your life, you have a lot to thank them for."

"I know I have" Wendy replied giving us both a big smile "By the way what day is it?"

"It's Monday the fifth of September Caroline" replied. Meanwhile Linda was talking to Mike.

"Do you know if anyone else from the wreck survived, Mike?" He looked sadly at the girl and said

"I haven't heard of anyone else being found, but I didn't keep up with all the news at the time so there may be survivors, you'll have to ask the police when you get ashore."

The yacht set sail towards the nearest civilised island to rendezvous with the coastguard in a few hours, meanwhile Caroline and Claire went below to find the girls some clothes as their goatskin ones were a bit revealing.

Wendy came hopping back up wearing shorts and a polo shirt and Linda was wearing a similar outfit and sent me down to where there was a pair of shorts and a bigger polo shirt waiting, thus suitably dressed we sat and waited while Caroline and Claire prepared some real hot food for lunch. We all sat around the table to eat,

"This is a novelty, cutlery, glasses and real civilised food" I said.

"Please tells us what happened?" asked Claire.

"Where are your manners Claire, let them enjoy their meal first then they can tell their story, if they want to" Caroline said to the eager young girl. We enjoyed fish in a parsley sauce, peas and green beans and ice cream for dessert and agreed that it was the best meal we'd ever tasted. We all moved to the lounge, Mike set out a beer for me and himself, white wine for Caroline and cold Cokes for the girls.

I started the story and Wendy and Linda chipped in as well, in fact it took us two hours and a couple more drinks each to tell it all (minus all the sex that went on of course, and the body buried near the beach). There were a lot of questions from our rescuers which we answered fairly truthfully, this was practice for the questions we were expecting from the authorities when we returned home.

The end of The Holiday (Part 1) by Firefly1z

The story continues in Part 2, Chap 30.

1...67891011