The Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must be quite sore from all that chopping and pulling Tony?" asked Linda, "It's a shame we don't have any oil or we could have given your aching bits a massage."

"Mmmm..." was all I could manage, almost asleep.

"Let him have a few minutes sleep and regain his strength, he will need it later" I thought I heard them say quietly, followed by some giggling but then I was gone. What only seemed like a couple of minutes later Wendy woke me up, saying,

"Come on, you've had half an hour, if you stay too long you'll burn."

I rose groggily and washed the sand and salt off in the stream and carrying my shorts, headed back to the cave followed by the girls also naked. When we arrived back Wendy said,

"I think we all deserve a nap, we've done very well today, especially Tony."

"Good idea" I said and headed for my bed. The girls made me wait while they added fresh grasses to my bedding and then their own as I lay down and stretched. A moment later Wendy joined me, spreading herself across me and gently kissed my damaged eye, followed my lips, then she whispered,

"I told you I owed you one and now is the time to pay, and in daylight so you can see what I'm doing and what I hope you are going to do." By now all of me was standing to attention like a good soldier at full salute.

"Turn over" she said and I complied, "I'm going to give you a massage although we have no oil, I will go more lightly, okay?" I had no trouble with having the slim Wendy rubbing my body, so long as there was some release at the end of it. She sat on my thighs and avoided my buttocks, but started on my lower back gently kneading the tightness out of the muscles.

She slowly worked her way up my spine and round to my ribs and my arms, finally working the bigger muscles of the shoulders and then the neck. She sat up and repositioned herself, sitting just above my hips but still working me gently, then I felt a new weight on my feet, followed by another pair of hands massaging my buttocks. Then a pause and I thought I felt lips replacing the hands for a moment or two, maybe not but I knew Linda had joined in.

'This should be very good' I thought to myself.

"How does that feel Tony" Wendy asked sweetly.

"Wonderful" I replied lazily.

"Okay, so now we need to do the other side, turn over!" She ordered. The girls moved off of me and I turned over as commanded and the massage resumed, all over except for one vital area, they left that untouched. When they thought I'd had enough they stopped rubbing, Wendy said to Linda,

"Come around this end and face me." Linda did so and Wendy continued "Now put your pretty little pussy on his mouth to stop him groaning, while give him some payback and Tony! No cumming until I tell you OK!"

"I'll try my best" I replied, a bit doubtfully. I now had a lovely pussy to lick and suck and got to work straight away as I felt a hot mouth engulf my cock-head and a tongue doing a merry dance around the end. Linda was writhing on my tongue while I massaged her ass firm cheeks, Wendy's mouth was filled with half my cock going in and out.

I needed to concentrate on something else or I was going to cum soon, so I stopped sucking on Linda's engorged clit and licked upwards along her slit right up to her little rosebud.

"Ooooo..." she cooed, "That's nice Tony."

"What's nice?" asked Wendy.

"He-he's licking my ass, Wendy" she answered. Then "OHHH! Ahhhh... He's pushing it... inside... my...asssss... Ohhh, fuck... I'm nearly there." I then gently replaced my tongue with a fore finger, slowly pushing it in deep as my tongue pushed deep into her pussy.

"AHHH! Ahhh... Cumming!" She screamed, her pussy grinding hard on my face, flooding it with juices as my finger pumped her tight ass. "Wendy! Give me that cock... Please" she begged, then as the other girl sat up Linda lay down and devoured my whole cock, all eight inches in one go and it felt incredible.

"How the fuck can you do that" said an incredulous Wendy, "You'd never touched a cock, a few days ago, now you're deep throating like an expert. Fuck me, I can't take anywhere near that much. It was too much for me, I gave a strangled cry around Linda's pussy lips.

"CUMMING!!" and let rip straight down her throat, she stopped bobbing with her lips hard pressed to my groin and took the lot. I shot spurt after spurt for about ten seconds, while still licking her sopping pussy and finger pumping her ass. When Linda came up for air, she sucked me all the way up and then swallowed what she had collected, while looking at the gobsmacked Wendy. I meanwhile pulled my finger out of her ass and kissed her clit. Wendy finally found her voice and said,

"I thought I was a bit of a slut, but you, the virgin teen who was so shy when we met, have become a sex monster. You'll have to show me how you can deep throat a cock like that." Linda got off me and sat there like the cat who got the cream, with a big grin on her face.

"I have no idea how I did that, Tony got me so hot with his gorgeous tongue, especially in my ass that I had to suck his big cock. I don't seem to have a gag reflex so I held my breath and slid it straight down my throat. Was it good for you Tony?" she asked with a happy smile.

"Oh man, I've never had a blow job like that in my life, sorry Wendy, you're damned good but this was something else!" I explained, "But you didn't get to cum when we both did."

"That's okay, I enjoyed the show you two gave me" she said, "But this wasn't what I had in mind to pay you back for the eye, Tony."

"Well I have an idea for that, come here for a cuddle both of you" I said as they lay with half of one on one side and half of the other girl on the other side of me. I kissed first one then the other deeply before pulling them together for all-girl kisses. I caressed them and they caressed each other and soon I was hard again.

"Please bring that pussy of yours up here for some overdue attention Wendy?" I asked.

Linda eased back and Wendy lay on top of me and slowly crawled forward, I stopped her to suckle on her hard nipples for a minute then she moved again until her pussy was lined up. I pulled her down to meet my tongue for a while then thought of something different.

"Sit up please, now go back to my chest, lie on your back, legs out straight, that's it, now let me sit up" I asked and she complied but looked confused. Now I lifted her legs up and over my shoulders and I accessed her pussy again. Linda turned around and lay in the same direction on her side so that my cock was between the girl's faces. They got the idea and started licking my shaft while I busied myself with Wendy for as long as my unsupported back would stand the strain which was about five minutes but I made her cum once before I stopped.

"Time to turn over" I ordered, now I was in the same position I had used on Linda and started the same way. Licking and sucking her delicate lips until she started to grind onto my face, that's when I did the big lick up to her rosebud.

"Ohh fuck! You dirty, lovely bastard, you know that's my weak spot" she cried and Linda laughed.

"I know what he's doing, you're going to love it Wendy, he, he, he." She chuckled slowly stroking me.

I did it again and again before diving my tongue in deep, using the tip to fuck her ass.

"Ahhh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming again" she screamed, seemingly trying to get as much into her ass as possible, while her juices ran onto my chest. Linda kissed her passionately having straddled my hips and was rubbing her slippery pussy on my shaft as Wendy came down from her orgasm.

"That was incredible, I love your tongue Tony. Now Linda lie down where you are but on your side and lift your leg up so I can lie here and get to your pussy" Wendy explained, then started to lick her pussy. She lifted her own leg to allow Linda to make it a sixty nine. Meanwhile I lay with the two of them on top of me, it wasn't very comfortable even though they were quite light, but I knew that Wendy had something planned.

Both girls were working hard, I thought that each one was trying to get the other off first, then I saw Wendy reach around Linda's thigh and slip a finger into her ass.

"Cheat!" called Linda doing the same to Wendy. I heard a sharp intake of breath and a gasp and saw Linda putting in another, so I guessed that's what was done to her, then a third went in and out and Wendy came up for air and called a halt.

"OK Linda you win" she called, and rolled off of me, turning around and lay next to me while Linda remained on top, legs spread either side in victory with a big smile on her face.

"Tony, I made you a promise and Linda, sweet Linda, I made you one too, now keep still" Wendy told the younger girl as she sat up and spit in her hand and gripped my still rampant cock in her right hand, stroking it slowly before pushing it between Linda's slippery cheeks.

"Ahh... wait, I'm not ready..." Pleaded Linda as I felt some resistance.

"Oh yes you are, just relax and let him in," she cooed "He will be very gentle, WON'T YOU Tony!"

"Of course I will, I wouldn't do anything to hurt her or you" I replied.

"Ahhh, it feels like one of those logs he cut today" Linda cried.

"Hey, it's in, now just lie there and get used to it for a moment" while Wendy leaned over and kissed Linda gently. "Okay Tony now it's your turn, but gently remember."

I held Linda by her hips and gently pushed her down, just enough to get another couple of inches inside, then eased her up. Linda spit on the girl's ass and worked it around my cock as I pushed her back down again but further, making her groan, another raise and fall and it was all in.

"Well done Linda" we said together "Now you are in charge of how deep and how fast you go." She looked up at me, there were tears in her eyes but she wasn't crying.

"Well Tony, I don't know if I've got you or you've got me but it's my first cock and I'm going to enjoy it... I hope" and with that she carefully brought up her knees to take her weight, then lifted up slowly until I almost fell out, before lowering herself to the bottom again and stopped.

"To quote Wendy 'THAT'S FUCKING BIG!' But it's okay now, a bit painful but in a nice way" she explained. Now she started to get a rhythm going, down, pause, up, then down, pause, up again. I looked at Wendy, seeing a big grin on her face while she was rubbing her pussy furiously.

"Ahhh..." she cried as she came again, but this time she held her love juice in her cupped hand and spread it on my shaft and Linda's ass for extra lubrication, which certainly helped Linda to slip and slide.

"Don't be too long Tony" she said "I'm sure she will want to be able to walk tomorrow and she will be pissed off with both of us if she can't."

"Okay" I replied and said to Linda "Can we please speed up, and I need to cum before you get too sore."

"Go for it Tony, just not to hard please" she asked. I carefully rolled over and lifted myself on to my arms to support my weight, the light was still good and when I looked down I could see Linda's spread pussy lips and my cock half in her ass. I was in heaven, as I eased back and pushed all the way in, making the girl groan, then she wrapped her slim legs around my waist and pulled me in tighter.

I stopped to kiss her passionately for a few seconds the started to pump, long and slow but increasing the tempo as my orgasm became imminent, until with a cry, I emptied my load deep into her hot, smooth ass tunnel. I slowed as the last drops were pumped out and I slipped out.

"Wow! Thank you Linda, that was fantastic, and thank you Wendy for setting it up. I love you both" I said gratefully. Laying down next to Linda and joined by Wendy to all snuggle together and before long we all fell asleep.

I woke to find Linda getting up, I needed a piss so I followed her to the stream, where we both did our business and washing ourselves clean of the various bodily fluids that had dried on our skins.

"How are you feeling" I asked her as we scrubbed.

"Surprisingly good" she replied "My ass is still a bit sore and it's going to stay away from that monster of yours for at least a couple of days. You two worked so hard to make it good for me that I really enjoyed it, once you were inside and you were so gentle. Wendy likes it a bit rough at times but I prefer it the way you did it today. Thank you" and she came to me for a nice kiss and a cuddle.

"Now who needs to get a room? Came Wendy's voice as she came to clean herself up, is your ass ready already for another round with him" pointing to my half hard cock. Linda looked down and laughed

"Down Rover! Sit!" She commanded and we all laughed.

We must have slept for a couple of hours, as the sun was heading for the horizon to end another day in paradise. We ate the usual meal of dried meat, coconut and fruit, discussing about the raft.

Tomorrow we would do the same thing as today, without the anal sex of course. We would need to go back to the beach in the early evening to float tomorrow's logs down to the stream, ready for the assembly. Then Wendy asked,

"How are we going to launch the raft, I mean it will be on the high tide line but we need to launch near low tide and the difference is about fifty yards?"

"Hmmm," I pondered "We will have to have some small logs and used them as rollers, as soon as the raft leaves one behind it gets carried around to the front again."

Having had an afternoon nap, we weren't tired so decided to walk down to the beach to see how high the tide was as we couldn't see the beach from our camp. I guessed that it was a good hour past high tide, so I calculated that low tide would be roughly mid-day and an hour later when we were ready to launch. We paddled and talked for a while until it got dark, then made our way back to camp and our beds.

  1. Night 6 - Three become one.

"This is silly" said Wendy "We don't need three beds, we only need one and Tony has the most room. Let's put all of the bedding together to make a bed about ten feet wide, we won't have to touch if we don't want to, but we can if we're cold or frisky. If one of us doesn't feel like it they will have room to be on their own." We all agreed so made one big bed and cuddled down for hugs and kisses and sleep.

  1. Day 7 - More logging and building the raft.

We started early, not long after daybreak we were wide awake and eating breakfast, having had two sleeps yesterday. I took the machete of course and Wendy had the bucket to get some more fruit, while Linda went to check the tides again at about mid-day. I was shown the trees that Wendy had found and I started to cut the tops off.

The girls put the coconuts to one side and dragged the fronds away to help with the goat trap. Once I had cut the first length, we used the rope to drag it down to the beach, before taking a break. The second one was thicker and took longer but by the time it too was on the beach, an hour and a half had gone by. I decided that we could get away with a width of five logs instead of six so I would cut the top section of the other tree into shorter lengths to use as the launch rollers.

While I was chopping, the girls looked for wood that would make three more rollers, they found two and brought them back just as I finished, and collapsed on the sand, absolutely knackered. It was time for Linda to check the tide again and for Wendy to collect fruit, so when they had left I walked across the sand to soak for a while in the sea.

They knew where I had gone when they returned as my shorts were draped across the logs, soon to be followed by theirs. I knew they were coming by the happy screams and suddenly I was sunk by two gorgeous naked, nubile wenches. There followed some spirited play fighting and groping for a few minutes before we walked back to the stream to wash the salt off. We were dressing when Wendy cursed,

"FUCK IT!" she shouted.

"What's up Wendy" I asked.

"My damned bra has just fallen apart!" she shouted.

"Ohhh dear, Wendy's gonna have her tits hangin' out" laughed Linda in a sing-song voice, who then had to run away as Wendy started chasing her, waving the pieces of bra in the air and cursing at her. I thought that they were both great girls but Wendy did have a potty mouth on her at times. Linda circled around and hid behind me as Wendy arrived.

"If she didn't have a sore ass from yesterday I would spank it" she said, grumpily, "But then I would have to kiss it better and you never know where that might go" she added with a grin. Linda came out of hiding and ran and hugged Wendy.

"I knew you didn't mean it" she cried then said "OWW!" as Wendy playfully slapped her ass cheek. "Now you have to kiss it better, you promised" she continued in a childish voice. So Wendy turned her round, pulled her bottoms down and did just that and followed by giving her a rim job while Linda giggled.

"Oh you are so forgiven for that slap. Mmmm..." I let them play as I walked back to the logs and sat waiting, I thought that the elastic in Linda's bikini would be the last to go as she had lost a good few pounds of puppy fat since we'd been here. She was now a lean, tanned and very fit specimen of sexy girlhood, Wendy's bottoms would probably go first as they were tighter so the elastic would perish quicker, a pleasing thought.

A naked Wendy was always a pleasing thought as she had stopped wearing her shirt because of the tan lines. As they arrived back I heard Linda say,

"I know you didn't mean it but I thought you were getting your own back" she had been crying and I hadn't noticed.

"No I was only teasing, I didn't pull hard at all" she replied, putting an arm around her, that was when I realised that Linda had her bottoms in her hand, the elastic had snapped at the back so couldn't even be tied unless some string could be threaded all the way round.

"Now I look silly with just a top on" she sulked and ripped that off to and threw both pieces away and started back to the camp on her own. I looked at Wendy and she looked at me, we shrugged and followed her home.

When we arrived Linda had gone into the cave, Wendy went to follow but I stopped her,

"Let me talk to her while you get lunch, okay?" She smiled weakly as I headed for the cave.

Linda was lying on the bed sobbing,

"Can I come and join you" I asked.

"I suppose so" she replied quietly. I lay down next to her and put my arm around her back and waited, until she turned to me and said,

"It's stupid, I know she didn't mean it and I love her to bits but I also loved that bikini, my mother bought me that one and now it's ruined" and burst into tears again. I pulled her in close and hugged her, she moved to lie on top and cried into the hair on my chest, while I just gently held her until she stopped.

"You know what Tony?" she said in a small voice. "You did just the right thing by coming in here, I needed someone to hold me and hug me let me feel loved, thank you" and she kissed me very gently.

"It doesn't even spoil the moment when the beast rises and is prodding my pussy, I know you can't control him" and she squeezed her legs together trapping him and making him grow faster. She swung off me before anything unwanted happened.

"Look, I love you but I can't afford to risk the slightest chance of getting pregnant at my age and especially while we are trapped on a desert island and the same goes for Wendy, okay" she said seriously.

"Of course I realise that, I love you two, too and would not do that to you for a bit of self-gratification" I replied equally seriously.

"So that means you will have to be satisfied with fucking our mouths and asses instead" she said laughing.

1...45678...11