The Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh T-tony, that was the funniest thing I ever heard in my life" she giggled.

"So I noticed" I grumped, a bit pissed off with her but then thought a damned good laugh was probably what she needed after all the trauma and stress of the last few days. I turned to face her, then moved in and kissed her, she put her arm over me and pulled me on top but before I could say anything she kissed me hard.

"I wish... I wish... that I could... that we..... NO, forget it, smack my ass for being naughty then kiss me and go to sleep Tony." She said wistfully.

I wasn't stupid, I could guess what she wanted but that's unlikely to happen so I did smack her ass lightly a few times then caressed and squeezed it too while her pussy was accidentally rubbing on my cock. Then I kissed her again and rolled off and lay back for sleep, Vicky rolled over to me and her hand held my cock and she said a quiet 'thank you' and went to sleep.

  1. Goodbye Lisa and Hello Vicky.

After a late breakfast I carried Lisa's suitcase downstairs and put it into the trunk, she hugged and said goodbye to Vicky who would be staying behind. When we arrived at the college there was a tearful good bye to Wendy too, then I drove to the airport drop-off point and unloaded her case. She came up to me for a hug and surprised me by kissing me on the lips again, she was good too and when we broke she smiled and said,

"You be good with those girls, they are very lucky to have you."

"You are quite a vamp, aren't you Lisa, I'm not surprised the young men like you" I replied grinning and as she turned and walked away I said "And great legs too, all the way up to your...." I watched her hesitate then continue and I could have sworn I heard her laugh.

When I got home Vicky had moved her stuff into half of Linda's wardrobe and chest of drawers. We had coffee together then she changed to start cleaning upstairs (back to normality) while I sorted the rest of the box of bike bits out.

I was still there when she came into the garage to use the cross trainer and got hot and sweaty for fifteen minutes or so, she wanted to lose the weight fairly quickly, if possible and she also wanted to increase her fitness by increasing the time spent on the machine. She finished her program and went upstairs to shower, then made us lunch.

I researched more about the bike and made some calls to find a quality restorer and found one in Fort Lauderdale that came highly recommended. I decided to take some photos of it and go and see them on my last day off, which was the next day, taking Vicky as she would be the beneficiary and it would be nice for her to get out too. Wendy arrived home soon after and wanted to know everything that went on but I put a stop to that by saying,

"Do you want to exclude Linda from this story?" She didn't like it but said she could wait a few hours but it better be good, at which I picked her up whirled her around until she was dizzy and thoroughly kissed her then let her wobble away laughing.

"At least you can't do that to me I'm too big" Vicky laughed.

"Don't bet on it" I said and did it to her, it was a lot harder but I did it and kissed her too and she was more wobbly than Wendy.

Dinner was prepared and cooked by the girls and I was ignored while they chatted, so I played computer games until it was ready. Once eaten and cleared away, I set up Skype for our conference with Linda, it was good to see her because it had been a few days and I had missed her even though I had been pretty busy. We sat close together on dining chairs, opposite the monitor with me in the middle.

"Come on Tony and Vicky, me and Wendy have been waiting for the story, sorry Vicky I didn't mean it to sound like that, I'm sorry about your mom and I know how you feel, been there, done that etc., so please tell us in your own words."

I started and quickly glossed over the bit about finding the line drawing and went from there, covering the hard work sorting out the upstairs rooms.

"Come on, we want to know what happened when you went to bed" said Wendy. Vicky looked embarrassed so I said to her,

"Look Vicky we are all friends and you will hear of the antics we got up to on the island, if you want to, of course" I explained.

"Oh yes" she said "I would like to know but if I tell you what happened, I will spend all night red faced, you know I've never had a boyfriend."

They nodded "So when I went to kiss him he said I was too 'Full on' and he had to teach me, which was very nice. Then I asked him if we could say 'Thank you' like the night before, you know, oral. He'd told me about deep throating and I had managed half the first time but this time I got it all."

"I was really proud of her" I said, "And when it was my turn on her I found that she had shaved her pussy just for me."

"Tony does like a smooth pussy" Wendy said.

"After he made me cum, I begged him to make love to me, he was wonderful and patient, I did orgasm again, a little one but I was sore afterwards and he sprayed cum all over me, I didn't know it was like that."

"The next morning she was still sore so gave me her first titty fuck and suck" I said, grinning.

"Did you swallow?" asked Linda and Vicky nodded. "Good, we do too." I quickly went over the next morning's work and finding the bike in the garage and went on to the paperwork. I told them how I teased her about the insurance policies.

"I was gob-smacked when he said Mom's was for ten grand," Vicky continued "Then he said 'The problem with this one was...' and I could see impending disaster coming, then he said 'It was for fifty grand.' I think it back-fired on him as I fainted. When I came to, he told me again I just kissed him over and over.

I screamed 'Tony, I'm going to explode, either slap me or fuck or both' well you can guess what he did, it was very frantic, short and sweet. Then I scolded him for teasing me and said 'You was a naughty boy and needed a spanking.' We carried on and then cooked dinner."

"She made me do the washing up!" I moaned and the girls laughed at that.

"When we got into bed, I was cross with him from earlier so I spanked his ass" she said.

"OMG!" cried Linda, "I would have paid good money to have seen that."

"Well done Vicky." Laughed Wendy "I know what it feels like to be spanked."

"Then I made him lie on his pink cheeks" she continued "And sat on his face and give me oral pleasure but the sneaky SOB got me, he made me lean back the he pushed his tongue in my... you know."

"In your ass" laughed Wendy "He is very good at that too, isn't he Linda?"

"Oh yes, I really miss that tongue" she replied wistfully.

"The next thing she did was to sit on my cock and bounce for a while then I got her up on her hands and knees, I gripped her ass and..."

"Gave her the up-thrusting pile-driver, hard and fast" grinned Wendy "Did you like that Vicky?"

"Oh I loved it, next he had me stay on my hands and knees and entered me from behind and that was good too, afterwards we cleaned up and fell asleep." She continued "Next morning I shaved again and asked him to check I had missed any, which he did with his tongue.

I'd missed some so he got the razor and did my ass and checked that too, he went back to my pussy and pushed a finger in my ass and as I came he pushed in another and apparently I squirted, I thought I'd peed myself over him. Then he made me ask him to fuck me and he did, hard and fast and came in my mouth.

After the house was emptied, we handed back the keys and I got a supply of pills from my doctor and came here. We didn't do anything last night because we weren't supposed to and because Tony was pissed at me for laughing at him."

"Why did you do that Vicky?" asked Linda.

"You know I've been masquerading as Tony's girlfriend to keep him safe from Lisa while she was here," Vicky explained "Well last night when he opened the door to let her get out, when we came home she flashed him her naked shaved pussy, he said 'It winked at him' and then when she patted his ass as she walked by.

When we went to bed and he told me I went into hysterics, I had to bury my face in the pillow to keep from screaming with laughter. I did eventually get a goodnight kiss then we went to sleep."

"THAT SCHEMING, CONIVING BITCH!" Wendy shouted. "If I had seen that I would have given her such a slap, I did see her crossing her legs at him on the couch later but I thought she was wearing something underneath that tarty dress."

"No you wouldn't Wendy" said Linda calmly "Because that could have spoiled everything and besides, it's really funny, to think she could get Tony into her bed/my bed!"

"But she does have very sexy legs" I said and got elbowed from both sides, making Linda laugh.

"Now if you would excuse us for five minutes Vicky we would like to discuss you" explained Wendy and smiled at her.

"Okay, call me when you are ready" and she went upstairs.

"Wendy what do you think about having her here, as you have known her the longest" asked Linda.

"She's a lovely girl, a bit of a lost soul but not so much after being well stuffed by Mr Big-cock here for a couple of days.

She has determination and now has no money worries so I have no problems with her staying here, she will probably move out when she goes to law school as that will be in Miami in a couple of years. As to anything sexual, she has a good sense of humour and has become as randy as us so I say fuck her, literally BUT NOT TONIGHT!"

"I agree Wendy, I would love to be there in person but at least I can watch the whole thing with 'Little Tony'." Linda replied laughing, "Tony, she obviously loves you and I think you love her a bit too so I also say, fuck her! But can we leave it to Friday night, please because Grandpa and Grandma are going to some sort of country fair, upstate for the weekend so we can have unrestricted coverage, okay."

"As you said Linda, I do love her a bit and I want us to make her feel loved and less vulnerable" I said "I'm going to take her to Fort Lauderdale tomorrow to inquire about getting the bike restored, before I go back to work and she goes back to college on Thursday, so it's yes from me too."

Wendy went to get Vicky from upstairs, she came in looking really nervous; glancing from one straight face to another to the third in semi-panic before Wendy spoke quietly,

"Vicky, we all know your recent history, as you will learn ours in due course. We three are joined together by a bond of love, friendship and respect coming from our very stressful 'Adventure.' We are a team, we work and play together, sometimes as two, sometimes as three but it works for us. We know your ambition and with determination we are sure you will achieve that goal but you will have to leave and probably move to Miami to do it.

Whether you come back, is up to you but you will always be welcome here with us, therefore by our joint decision we would like to invite you to join our little family with friendship and love."

It was hell of a speech and Vicky looked stunned, still staring at Wendy while it sank in. She started saying

"Me? Here? With you three, sharing... Everything? Ohh..."

"TONY, CATCH HER!" Linda shouted as I jumped forward and wrapped my arms around the swaying girl, easing her onto a chair. Wendy fetched a glass of water and gave it to her as she started to recover.

"Thank you" she whispered, "I didn't expect that, wow... Phew... I-I'm okay now. Thank you all, this means so much to me, I don't know where to start..." I whispered something in her ear and she smiled and stood up and stepped over to Wendy, put her arms around her and kissed her on the lips as I had taught her. After about five seconds the surprised Wendy responded in kind for another fifteen seconds while Linda clapped her hands and I joined in too.

"Oh we are going to have so much fun for the party" laughed Linda the two girls separated slowly.

"Wow!" was all Wendy could manage. Vicky turned to the screen and said,

"And I have one of those waiting here for you too, Linda" she grinned.

"More than one, I hope" was the reply and we all laughed.

We sat around and chatted about things for another half an hour before we said our goodbyes to Linda and Wendy grabbed my hand, looked at Vicky and stated,

"MINE! I haven't been fucked for eight fucking days!! Now you get your sweet ass up those stairs and you'd better be able to go more than once or I might have to paddle someone else's rear, Vicky!" but she grinned at the girl to show she didn't mean it or did she. Hmm, intriguing.

It felt different to be making love to a slim girl again, Wendy was an animal for the first fuck, she wanted it hard and fast and after bouncing for a while, it wasn't good enough or hard enough for her. She threw herself off of me and spread her legs wide and shouted,

"Fuck me like a whore, I want my ass to be hitting the floor Tony." 'Okay, she asked for it.' I thought and knelt between her thighs and poked the head between her pussy lips, reaching forward I gripped the sheet either side of her shoulders and thrust hard, putting all my weight behind it, burying my cock up to the hilt. She howled and bit my shoulder as I pulled back and did it again, no pause this time, out, in, out, and in, faster and faster. She was panting and groaning and writhing all at once then screamed,

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!! CUMMINNNNG!" and wrapped her legs tightly around my waist, trapping me deep inside her hot, wet pussy as she came, grinding her lips against my groin. Then I let her have the lot, cumming deep in her womb, filling her up with hot sperm.

"Oh Tony... I so needed that..." she gasped. "Oops, sorry about the shoulder." I looked and saw two overlapping sets of teeth marks.

"That's okay love, you didn't take any chunks out" I laughed as I passed her some tissues, then we just lay together and cuddled for a while.

"You know, Vicky really took me by surprise when she kissed me and she was very good, did you have something to do with that Tony?" she asked.

"Yeah... She was like 'using a hammer to crack an egg' when she first kissed me so I spent a while coaching her in the art of kissing." I replied. "And she was so thankful to us that she said that could kiss you too and I said that you'd like that."

"Ahh, so that's what you whispered in her ear, you bad boy" she chuckled.

"Yes and there may be more to come?" I continued "You'll have to wait and see, I have a plan but will need to talk to Linda first, then I'll let you know, okay." She smiled that predatory grin of hers and reached for my cock again. We made gentle but passionate love the second time, taking our time and it was very satisfying, then we slept.

  1. The Bike and the Plan.

When Wendy and I came downstairs, Vicky was already dressed in jeans and a loose blue blouse and was finishing her breakfast.

"Morning Vicky, did you sleep well or did Wendy keep you awake" I laughed then ducked as a hand tried to slap the back of my head.

"Yes I did eventually, was it the lack of sex or are you always that loud and graphic, it sounded so good I had to play with myself while listening to you" she said, giggling.

"I'm not usually quite that loud and yes it was the first one for a week so I went a bit cock crazy" Wendy answered, while I bared my shoulder, showing the marks and bruises around them.

"I wish I could have seen that" Vicky mumbled, I heard it but Wendy didn't as she was putting bread in the toaster and pouring us both a coffee. Half an hour later I drove Wendy to college.

"I meant it, I'm sorry for your shoulder, I didn't realise how wound up I was and I didn't even kiss it better" she complained.

"It's okay, it only hurts when I breathe" I laughed, "Maybe I'll bite your ass next time just to get even."

"I'd sooner you kissed it... licked it... fucked it....Hmmm...." she mused.

I dropped her off and returned home to collect Vicky and the bike manual, I took photos of the stack of parts on the bench and checked the ones I had already taken to make sure I had good views of everything to show the restorers. I also checked the registration book to see if her father had registered himself as the owner, which fortunately he had, even though it was not roadworthy when he took delivery of it, he obviously intended to do it up and ride it himself.

We left about ten and arrived at the restorer's in a Fort Lauderdale industrial park just before eleven. The shop was bright and clean with a couple of mechanic working on bikes, there were other bikes of all sorts from sports models to choppers parked along the walls most were looking good, some were waiting to be repaired.

The owner was Randy, a big guy in his fifties, he introduced himself and showed us around, his son was one of the mechanics and he'd been running this business for twenty five years. They did not do re-chroming or paint spraying here; that was done by a sub-contractor that he had used for years (who was also his cousin). In his office he downloaded the pictures of the bike and bits from my phone and studied them.

"Yep, it's definitely a 1936 Indian, 1,265cc Model 436, 'Upside Down' Four, only about seven or eight thousand ever produced.

It had leg guards but riders still got their legs burnt from the hot engine so it wasn't that popular, they redesigned it after about twenty months, a good one now is worth quite a lot" he explained. "I don't know if I can find a manual for it but if I can, it will probably take about a month or six weeks to restore plus time for the chrome and paint, as you can see we are quite busy as there is one mechanic on holiday at the moment."

"What about the cost" I asked. He thought for a while and replied,

"Hmm, three grand maybe a bit more if we need to buy in any parts or even have to manufacture them ourselves, we have a full workshop out back. But I can't be more accurate until I see the bike, if you want to proceed of course." I excused us for a moment to discuss it with Vicky. She asked if it was really going to be worth spending three thousand dollars of my money (she didn't have any yet) and I told her that it should fetch thirty grand in an auction when it was finished, at the moment it was only worth about ten grand.

"Okay, let's go for it then, if you don't mind using your cash, we can sort the financial side out later when I have some from the insurance company" she said. We returned to Randy and said we wanted to go ahead, then I remembered the folder, fetched it from the car and handed the manual to him saying,

"This should help, I nearly forgot about it."

"Ahhh, an original workshop manual, you know that this alone, in this condition is worth about a thousand dollars because there are so few around, I will be very careful with it and only use photo copies in the workshop" he exclaimed. We made arrangements for them to collect the bike on Saturday and drove home. On the way Vicky mused,

"I don't know anything about motorcycles but can't believe that ropey old bike is worth that sort of money."

"It's about eighty years old and it had problems in the design so they changed and up dated it sooner than they normally would and then there was the Second World War, a lot of cars and bikes were scrapped to make guns and tanks.

There may only be a few hundred or a lot less out there" I explained "Most of them are in collections, which is where ours will probably end up but if there are a few bidders desperate to buy it at the auction it may go for a lot more."

We returned home and ate lunch and Vicky went to her room to study for a couple of hours so I sent a text to Linda to ask her to text me back with a time when I could call her for a quick chat. She replied and said to call her at two pm so I got changed and had a workout in the gym for an hour before calling her.

1...89101112...15