The Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers

A month later Wendy received the call she had been waiting for, the court concluded that as the result of the other court's decision, they announced the same decision and a week later a significantly large amount of money was deposited by the insurance company into her bank account as her father had taken out a very large family life insurance policy.

The party for Vicky was happy and sad at the same time, I gave her a very expensive briefcase, Wendy and Linda took her shopping for a complete new wardrobe, including some very nice evening gowns and a couple of sharp suits, as she may have to attend company and client parties. We went out to dinner at the first restaurant I took Vicky to when she was posing as my girlfriend many moons ago and we all had a good time. Wendy and Linda had a plan for bedtime but were not saying what it was so Vicky and I had to wait and see but we knew it would be good fun for all of us.

We all lay together on my big bed kissing and licking whatever body parts we could reach, Vicky was on her back with Linda licking her pussy and gently pushing a vibrator into her ass, making her moan with pleasure then Wendy took over, she was wearing the strap-on double cock with the insert for her own pussy and started slowly fucking Vicky with it. Linda took the vibrator and used it in Wendy's ass, leaving it to buzz away while she put on the bigger single strap-on which she pushed into Wendy's ass after removing the vibrator. That just left me to finish off the pile my inserting my cock covered in KY into Linda's ass for a double-double ass fuck.

It was all a bit wobbly and we soon started laughing then lost our balance and fell over, it had been a different game and something we hadn't tried before and probably wouldn't bother with again. Wendy still wanted something in her ass and chose my cock while Vicky and Linda used their mouths and the vibrator on each other, after cumming and washing Wendy took over the job of making Vicky cum again while fucked Linda. After this round two of the girls went their own ways, leaving me with Vicky who was propped against the headboard with tears running down her face.

I held out my hand to her and she lay on her back, beside me while I lay on my side, still holding her hand.

"I've known this would come eventually, having to leave you guys and go to Miami. For the most part, it's been two years of fun, pleasure and some hard work too, I never thought I could lose over sixty pounds and be this shape and size. It's mostly down to you Tony" she said quietly, "Oh I know I've had encouragement and support from the girls too but it was you who started me in this direction.

It was you that sorted me out when everything was a mess and I didn't know what to do, and it was you who taught me what love was really like, not just the sex, although that was really good too, but real love from the heart and I can't thank you enough for that."

"When you leave tomorrow to start your new life and career, we will miss you tremendously but don't forget you're only a Skype connection away and you will always be welcome to come and visit or stay. You are family and always will be, whatever the future brings, you can call us anytime and we will be there for you. You may find love in the future, get married, maybe have children but remember that we love you and always will." I finished with tears in my eyes too.

"Thank you Tony, I will always love you all from the bottom of my heart, now please make love to me for what may be the last time" she asked, then grinned and said "Except for the hard fuck I'm going to have in the morning!" And we made long slow love that ended in frantic mutual orgasms and after cleaning up, slept in a loving embrace.

  1. 'Parting is such sweet sorrow.'

True to her word Vicky went out with a bang and a good screaming orgasm that must have woken the neighbourhood. After showering we joined the girls in the kitchen for breakfast.

"Leaving us in style by the sound of it," Wendy laughed and Vicky blushed.

"Here is a little something to remind you of us" Linda said handing a small package to Vicky. She opened it to find a pretty pink ribbed vibrator. "Wendy bought one of these for me when I moved to my grandparents, to remind me of our time on the island (and Tony's cock)."

"Thank you, I'm sure 'Little Tony' will keep me happy for hours when I'm in bed on my own" Vicky replied.

I went upstairs to collect her bags and a couple of boxes of bits and pieces and loaded them into her car.

"You will always be welcome here" said Wendy in tears and hugged and kissed her.

"Good luck and work hard and maybe one day you could be a High Court Judge, we will miss you" cried Linda hugging and kissing her too.

"Don't forget about Skype, nine pm on Sundays" I said, "If you forget too often I'll send Wendy down to give you a good spanking."

"You can all come down and give me a spanking or a good loving fuck or two or three..."And Vicky burst into tears again so I held her and gently kissed her tears away, then she got into her car and drove away towards what was hopefully a bright future.

  1. Epilogue Part 1 - Three years on.

It is now three years later, Linda is now twenty one and only has one more year to go for her final qualification as a veterinary technician. She has decided to continue training to be a full veterinary surgeon in the future. Wendy, a year older has qualified as an accountant and is working for a medium sized company in West Palm Beach as a junior, she still wants her own company by twenty five. Vicky at twenty three is half way to becoming a fully-fledged lawyer, we have visited her in Miami for holidays and she has returned to the fold for some long weekends and we still Skype each other most weekends.

I have finally bought myself a new car as befits a Senior Structural Engineer for the same company as before, replacing my predecessor who has retired. Our little family/commune/marriage is still doing well, not many disagreements and much loving, including Vicky when she comes to visit. She has had one or two affairs whilst living in Miami but nothing really serious and we three are not interested in anyone outside of our family.

  1. Epilogue Part 2 - Six years on.

Things have changed a little, Wendy is three months pregnant, and we are all ecstatic with the news, including Vicky. The committee decision is that we are going to sell my house and Wendy's family home that she's been renting out for the last eight years and Linda is going to put in a third of the value of the new house. We've decided to buy a large ranch style property with maybe eight or nine bedrooms so our family can still have one each plus bedrooms for kids and guests.

Vicky is now a fully qualified barrister and is working her way up the ladder in her company, and is now specialising in corporate law. She is still single and is focusing on her career with occasional visits to see us, she told me that in a few years she might move back to be nearer to us as the only family she really has known since her father died. That would be a really good thing for all of us, if that's what she wants, and she is looking forward to being Aunty Vicky for Wendy's baby.

Linda is now a Veterinary Technician based in Palm Springs and is studying to become a Veterinary Surgeon.

Wendy has her own accountancy company (as we knew she would) in partnership with another woman accountant from her old company. They employ a secretary between them and Wendy plans to work up to a few weeks before the birth and start again a few weeks afterwards and take the baby to work with her. Being pregnant has increased her sex drive and Linda and I have trouble keeping up with her at times, but its great fun trying. It's also increased the size of her breasts from a 'C' to a 'D' so far and still growing and I love them.

  1. Epilogue Part 3 - Ten years on.

Just over three years ago Vicky (now thirty) came back to us, she said that she'd had enough of Miami and wanted to work in a more peaceful environment. She got a position, working for a good sized company in Palm Springs, she had made a lot of money in her years in Miami and added her share to the pot for the house.

We bought a sprawling old ranch consisting of twenty acres of land with the house in one corner, it had been added to over the years so when we moved in it had ten double bedrooms, five of them ensuite, a big kitchen and a massive lounge/diner. There was a garage sized utility room and two double garages and a big workshop. There were some dilapidated out buildings which we had restored and turned into offices so that Wendy and Vicky had their own work spaces without cluttering up the house.

There was some bad news for Linda, her grandpa, who was over eighty, had a heart attack and died and her grandma never recovered from the shock and died a couple of weeks later. We all went to the funerals to give Linda our full and loving support. Linda was the only beneficiary of their wills and inherited their farm and some life insurance money.

She decided to build her own Veterinary Surgery on the ranch, complete with stables and accommodation for some sick animals undergoing treatment, once the farm was sold. She at twenty eight, now had her own business doing the work she loved, working with and healing sick animals. Wendy (twenty nine) now has two beautiful children, a three year old, dark blonde boy called Robby after her lost brother and an eighteen month old, full blonde girl like her mother and named her Catherine. She still has the accountancy company with her friend, they have more staff and Wendy only works part time, but intends to go full time when the kids start school.

As for me, I'm thirty four and have a few grey hairs now, but I'm still going strong. I do a lot of consultancy work from home now so I have plenty of time with the kids.

Vicky has made the decision that she does not want to have children but she loves Wendy's to bits.

Yesterday at breakfast Linda upped and announced,

"Oh you lot, I just thought I'd better tell you that I'm pregnant." That caused some celebrating, looks like our family is still growing, later when the kids were occupied, I took Linda to bed for some more celebrating. The one thing that is still a bit of a problem, these women can't keep their orgasms quiet and it wakes the kids.

I suppose they'll get used to sleeping through the noise eventually, it's a bit awkward for Wendy trying to pacify an eighteen month old while cumming with my cock pumping her sweet ass, but what about when they're in their teens, maybe if I sound-proof the adult bedrooms. Yeah, that just might work...

The End (maybe...) of The Holiday (Part 2)

A story in 2 parts by Firefly1z.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers