The Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make us some coffee please Vicky?" I asked but she was just blankly staring, "Vicky! Make some coffee, please!" I repeated louder and she looked at me and answered in a small voice,

"What, oh yes Tony, coffee" and she got to work. I looked in the big cupboard and found a stiff brush and returned to the stairs and scrubbed the drawing out of the carpet, obviously the police didn't think of the shock factor that leaving it there would bring to relatives. I returned to the kitchen to find the coffee waiting for me.

"I'm sorry Tony but seeing that drawing just threw me, I could see her lying there with her nightie all rucked up for anyone to see her...." I hugged her again and stroked her hair as she shivered with the vision in her mind. After a few moments she took a deep breath and sighed, "This is not getting any work done Tony, where do I start?"

"I think we need to sort out any paperwork that might be relevant, you start collecting that while I get the boxes in from the car" I decided.

In two hours we had cleared the lounge and stacked all the unwanted furniture at one end, we had one box of useful paperwork and the rest went into the bin, we had also cleared the kitchen of bottles and rubbish. I ordered her favourite pizza and a hot and spicy one for myself to be delivered. When it arrived I paid the boy and we sat at the table to eat then with diet sodas and just talking about anything.

We got back to work in her mother's bedroom, the smell was bad, a mixture on vodka, old urine and stale sweat. We looked through drawers and wardrobes and under the bed but the only thing Vicky took was a picture of her father, taken when he was about thirty at the beach, wearing speedos which were in fashion at the time.

That left the smallest bedroom which was used for storage and was almost full to the ceiling, Vicky's room and the bathroom and outside there was an attached garage and a shed/workshop in the back yard, all of which we would do tomorrow. Vicky checked that all the doors and windows except hers were secured and smiled

"I've only got a double bed not like your king sized one so it will be a little cosy if you don't mind."

"Not at all, I can do cosy" and she laughed. She waited with her nightie while I was in the bathroom, I had brought my toothbrush and razor, so quickly shaved with just water and cleaned my teeth. We swopped places and I stripped and got into her rather soft bed on my favourite right side. She came back in and placed her folded clothes on the chair she walked around to 'her' side and turned out the light, there was a rustle and she was in bed. I knew immediately that she was naked.

"Please Tony" she asked quietly "Can I have a cuddle?"

"Of course Vicky, you've had such a traumatic couple of days, it's a testament to your strength that you've kept it all together," I replied praising her, "I'm really proud of you" and I turned to her as she turned to me, I pulled her in to me and kissed her, properly. She responded very enthusiastically but I pulled away

"What did do wrong?" she cried "I've only kissed relatives before, I don't know what to do."

"You did nothing wrong, but you're a bit full on, kissing is an art, there are different ways to kiss..."

"Teach me, please Tony, teach me, I feel I have missed so much in my sad life.... Please..." She finished with a whisper.

"Okay let's do it again but this time, gently" I said, enjoying myself. Our lips came together softly I moved mine over hers, then pushed my tongue through hers which surprised her, she pushed hers back and the two danced in her mouth for a minute before I pulled slowly back.

"Wow!" that felt really good, can I do it to you?" She asked and I nodded so she kissed me this time and it was better, she was a fast learner.

"Now kiss me like you did before but with a little less enthusiasm?" I asked and she did, our lips slid over each other and around and back and forth for another minute.

"Wow you are a fast learner that was really good, well done" I said, pleased.

"I know, I felt the monster growing" and she reached down and gave him a little squeeze and continued "I want to ask you something but I don't know if I have the right to..."she trailed off.

"Go on, you can ask, if I can do it I will" I said carefully. She took a deep breath, pushing me with her tits, we looked down at them and both burst out laughing. I looked at her and said something like 'bully!' And we laughed again, breaking the tension. When the laughter died out she looked at me and spoke quietly,

"You've been so helpful through all this and especially today and staying with me tonight. Please could we say 'thank you' like we did last night, unless that was a 'one-off' granted by Wendy."

I thought for a moment and decided that she needed it and definitely deserved it so I answered,

"I told you she granted you dispensation to ask for anything you or I feel you need or I think you deserve and that still applies until we return to my house, okay? If that's what you want then that's what we'll do" I said watching her expression change from unsure to delight.

"Ohhh Tony..."she breathed and kissed me with enthusiasm and this time I didn't mind. She turned on the light which was brighter than my own and cried,

"I want to see more this time, but I want to start first."

"Be my guest" I laughed as I lay on my back and waved it at her. "A suggestion, come up between my legs like I did to you, so your hair won't get in the way, then you can see my expression as you work and I can see your eyes, that is incredibly erotic for a man."

She got out and walked to the foot of the bed and crawled slowly up to me and kissed the head lingeringly, then took half my length into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. We watched each other as she worked, she stopped took a breath and slowly took more and more, I could feel her swallowing as though it was food until her nose touched my short pubes. She came back up and grinned like a champion.

"I did it!" She cried, "All of it!"

"Well done, even Wendy took a few goes to take it all but I don't want to cum yet so now it's your turn, Vicky" I said grinning. She rolled over and spread her legs, granting me access and I was surprised, she had shaved completely. I looked up at her and she was grinning and said,

"You told me that Wendy shaved and you like it like that so as I hoped we could do something again I shaved in the bath today, I used Wendy's razor, I hope she doesn't mind."

"As long as you haven't left a big clump of red hair stuck in it, she won't know" I replied and we both laughed. I lay between her meaty thighs and kissed the 'shaven haven' then moved up to kiss her lips, lifting my cock over her pussy on the way. After a long kiss I slid down and worked her tits with hands and mouth, my cock pressing on her mons.

I looked at her as I moved further down and planted a big kiss on her clit, making her jump, whilst watching her all the time. I started licking and sucking and pushing my tongue as deep into her pussy as it would go and repeat it all again, feeling the heat and wetness increase. Her legs spread wider, I sat up and with her help lifted them over my shoulders to give me more pussy to get at. She was moaning and groaning with her approaching orgasm, then she stopped, when I looked up she smiled and said,

"Come up here and kiss me" confused I did and she said "So that's what pussy tastes like, not too bad," then she pulled me down and said in my ear "Please Tony, make love to me, I really want you to, I want you to be my first, please." I had wondered if this is what Wendy had in mind when she said to give her anything but it didn't look like that was going to happen but I was satisfied with oral.

"Are you sure Vicky" I asked her seriously.

"I've never been more sure in my whole life, please deflower me with that big cock of yours but gently, at least at first" she said grinning. I reversed back down the bed and set to work on her pussy again and soon she was writhing with pleasure.

"Now Tony... PLEASE!" She cried. I crawled up and placed the head on her lips and slid it up and down to lubricate it I also spit in my hand and wetted the shaft and slowly pushed. The head went in and stopped at the resistance of her hymen, I pushed again but it wouldn't go in any more.

"I don't want to hurt you" I said. She looked at me and took a deep breath and said firmly

"Go for it Tony, NOW!" So I did and it did and she screamed as half went in and I stopped and waited for her. She let her breath out slowly and said,

"Just go slowly, okay" I nodded, pleased but humbled by her offer. I eased back almost out and could see some blood, I started back in slow and steady whilst rubbing her clit with a thumb, three quarters and back, now all of it was in and I lay on her and kissed her and wiped away the tears.

"Okay?" I asked.

"Yes, it hurt but now it's feeling better, carry on" she said. I withdrew a little and slid in again a few times then started making longer strokes as she started to build towards a climax. When she came it was not as much as she did last night but it looked good and she was smiling.

I was nearly there too and pumping faster, I remembered what she had said previously so I warned her with a 'watch' out and pulled out five seconds before cumming and used my hand to pump rapidly.

"Ahhhh... Here it cums Vicky!" I cried as she propped herself up to watch me, the first spurt hit her chin, the second and third landed on her tits the rest her belly and pussy.

"Oh wow! That was spectacular" She cried "I didn't know it came out like that." I stopped pumping and crawled up and lay next to her, taking her in my arms and asked,

"How are you feeling, love."

"A bit sore but you gave me a little orgasm, I wasn't expecting that. Hey! You said 'love'???" she cried in surprise.

"After what you've just given me the honour of taking and the fact of getting to know you quite well over the last week, I feel I can say that, as Wendy told me, you are a lovely person so I use it a term of endearment, for you, love" I stated. She beamed and hugged me and replied,

"The only person ever to call me 'love' was my Dad, not even my mother, when he was still alive, before she became... an alcoholic."

"Then I'm in good company then" I continued "Now we should clean up and get some sleep, we have more work to do tomorrow and on Monday I think you should see about going on the pill." We went to the bathroom, she had a quick shower and I washed in the sink, we had to change the stained bottom sheet, then climbed in and kissed and cuddled for a while, it was still a novelty she couldn't get enough of, then slept until morning.

  1. Clear up and Clear Out.

It was six thirty, I woke first and turned to see Vicky, lying on her back, the covers down to her waist. I couldn't resist carefully leaning over and licking a nipple which immediately hardened. I continued for a minute, watching her as she slowly woke.

"Hmm, I'll give you half an hour to stop that" she grinned and slowly stretched and then squeaked, "Oooo" when I sucked the little button into my mouth.

"Are you still tender" I asked, releasing the nipple. She felt down below and said,

"A little bit, which is a shame as we might be leaving today... I would have liked to play a little before we have to get to work" she grinned reaching for the rising monster and stroking him. "You know, it's amazing, if someone had told me a couple of weeks ago that I would be waking up with a handsome man with his big cock about to be stuffed into my mouth, I would have probably run away screaming. Now I'm just loving the fact that I can, have done and will do exactly that again right now, come here!" And she did. I lay back and enjoyed her ministrations, playing with her big ass cheeks but avoiding her sore pussy.

"Want to try something else, Vicky?" I asked.

"Anything!" she answered. I thought about her big ass but one sore hole was enough, I didn't think she was ready to try anal yet. "Lie back, while I get on top." She looked a bit worried but if she thought I was going to fuck her again she was mistaken. I straddled her belly and moved up and pushed my slippery cock between her big tits.

"Now wrap your breasts around him" and when she had done so I started fucking her tits with long slow strokes. It had been a long time since I had done this as Wendy and Linda were quite small there, I had forgotten how good it feels. She watched in fascination as the head appeared and disappeared and but bending her neck forward she could get the head into her mouth for a quick suck with every stroke. It was so erotic watching and feeling it all that I was rapidly building to a climax.

"Ohh god, that feels so gooood Vicky, stroke, stroke, going to cum soon, stroke, stroke, very soon, stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke, cumming!!" As I cried this she let go of her tits and grabbed my ass and pulled me in, taking half of me and then with a cry, I blasted my load into her sucking mouth and she took it all. When she had sucked the last drop out, released me and swallowed it down.

"That was wonderful, thank you Vicky, you're such a quick learner I wonder if I haven't created a monster, what will you do next?" I said with a smile as I lay down and kissed her. She turned to me and said,

"I don't know, I have only a limited time with you so I want to try as much as I can, is that okay with you?" she asked hopefully.

"Of course it is, anything you want to try until we get home, then everything is a committee decision" I replied.

"Do you mean that I could possibly still have a share of you? Oh shit! I didn't mean it to sound like that! You're not a possession or a thing to pass around, I..... Sorry... I'm such an ass sometimes" She cried, desperately trying to get her words right.

"We decide or go with the flow of whatever takes our fancy with either two or three of us, we all love and respect each other. You were an outsider, now you're a half-way insider so let's leave it with that, shall we and besides it's really not such a bad ass" I said and gave the said ass a good squeeze. She swung herself over me and said,

"If I wasn't sore I definitely would 'Jump your bones' right now but a kiss will have to do" and she did just that and I now I could squeeze and caress both cheeks, then she continued "That feels nice, I wish I was like Wendy, I mean liking anal as an alternative but I'm scared of it. If I could pluck up the courage I would love to do it with you Tony."

"It's not something you just do, it takes time and some preparation and it should be good for all concerned not just the man" I explained "And anyway I think it's time we dressed and got on with the work." Another kiss and she reluctantly climbed off and went to the bathroom, naked and not conscious of it; that was a great improvement.

I washed, dressed and came downstairs to find that breakfast was ready and when it was finished and washed up, we hit into the rest of the house, shed and garage. Vicky said I could have any tools that I liked but there wasn't much in good condition in the shed so I didn't bother with anything but in the back of the cluttered garage under a tarp was an old motorcycle.

It was not complete but there was a box of bits for it that her dad had not got around to completely assembling or refurbishing. I asked Vicky about and she said,

"I had forgotten about that old bike, he was given it in lieu of payment for some work he did for someone about ten years ago. Would you like it?"

"Oh yeah.... I'd love it but it's got to be worth a fair bit depending on the model and age" I was almost drooling over it. I turned to look at her and saw the mischievous 'Wendy' grin spread across her face,

"Hmm..."she mused, still grinning, knowing she had me by the short and curlys she continued, "You can have the bike and get it done up or whatever you do to these things and give me half of the market value of it when it's completed, okay?"

I nodded but I knew there was more to come, "And, I want..." now she was nervous, "With appropriate agreements of course, to watch you and Wendy doing anal sex after her grandmother goes home to see if I might like to try it with you or..." I stared, unusually gob-smacked. I wanted the bike of course but would Wendy agree, thinking about it, of course she would, she was a little exhibitionist at heart and would love it, but I had to play it cool for now.

"You realise that not only would we have to get Wendy's agreement but Linda's too, as I said, a committee decision. I am happy with it but you must be the one to first ask her and then Linda via Skype." I told her "And I suspect that Linda would want to watch too or maybe want us to wait until she is here for the combined birthday celebrations."

"What, whose birthday celebrations?" Vicky asked.

"Wendy will be twenty during the half term break in three weeks, Linda will be nineteen at the end of November so we will be collecting her on the Saturday and returning her in eight days" I explained.

"But if she's there where will I sleep, in with her or on the couch?" She asked, confused "Or will Linda share with Wendy?"

"It's all sorted, don't worry about it, so yes I want the bike, if you would make some drinks please, I'll call Wendy. She answered and I asked if she was taking the day off because Lisa was still there until tomorrow.

"Yes Tony, I thought it would be unfair to leave her here on her own, I can soon catch up with the work" she explained.

"Okay, because there will be a big delivery sometime this morning, it's an old motorbike of her dad's. I am going to get it done up and either give her half the value of or sell it for a big profit and split it between us. We will be back after the house is cleared out and the key left with the landlord."

"Okay, no problem, see you later, bye honey" and she hung up. Next I called a transport company I know, for them to send a van to collect it and deliver it home tomorrow morning, I thought we should be finished by then.

It took me an hour to get the bike free of the junk and in a position to be easy to load it tomorrow, then we stopped for lunch, Vicky dug a few things out of the freezer for our evening meal then we ate.

Half an hour later we settled down at the table to go through all the paperwork we had found, it filled a big box and took us three hours to sift our way through it. There was very little of interest, except an old savings book with Vicky's name in it with just over a hundred dollars invested.

"I thought she'd cashed that in years ago and drank it" she said, surprised. There was also about forty dollars in small notes and change and surprisingly, two small insurance policies that were being directly paid from the bank account that her father's pension from the army, with whom he had served for twenty years when he was younger, was paid into.

"I don't think mom ever told them he had died, so didn't claim" she cried "But are they still valid or did she drain the account before they were paid?" I read the policies and found that the one for her mother was for ten thousand dollars and her father's was for fifty thousand. The army were still paying his pension even though he had died nearly four months ago, they would have to be informed as soon as possible and would probably want a partial refund. I was going to enjoy the next bit... I held her hand, she looked worried when I told her of the refund, now she was really worried.

"Vicky, this one on your mom is still valid" she frowned, confused "And is worth ten thousand dollars." It took her a few seconds to register what I had said then she gasped,

"Ten... Thousand... Dollars?? Y-you did say ten grand didn't you" she asked quietly while I nodded. She squeezed my hand tightly and cried,

1...678910...15