The Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Linda, can you spare me five minutes, I have a little plan I need you to help me with?" I asked.

"Of course Tony, how can I help?" she asked.

"After you signed off last night, Wendy dragged me to bed and damned near raped me for the first one and I've got the teeth marks to prove it" I explained.

"I knew she was gagging for it, you must have known what she would be like" she said.

"Yes I know but she was louder than usual and very graphic and Vicky heard it all and admitted that she rubbed one out just listening to us" I continued.

"Huh! Another one I've missed" she grumbled.

"Well, you said you would be alone this weekend so why don't I come and get you after work then we can... and I explained my plan for Friday night "And it would be great to see you in the flesh and touch you too."

"Ohh you naughty man... that sounds like so much fun, if she'll go along with it and Wendy will love the deviousness of it too but you'd better sleep alone tonight or you'll be worn out." she laughed.

"Okay I'll pick you up from college about four, you can get your bag and we'll be here by five thirty, bye." And I hung up. Vicky still hadn't surfaced when Wendy arrived so I whisked her into the garage to explain.

"Ohhh... I love your devious mind and all your other bits too" he said squeezing my cock playfully "But I'd better leave this alone 'cause you're gonna need it a lot, tomorrow night."

I told her about the bike and that it was being collected Saturday morning and she moaned about not having a cleaner any more so we all had to share the housework again but I had to clean the garage after the bike was gone.

I don't know if Vicky thought she might share my bed tonight but after dinner I feigned a bad headache which I get occasionally (lies) and went to bed, on my own.

  1. Vicky gets a Surprise.

Friday morning and Vicky showed concern about my headache but I assured her it was gone now, in ten minutes I left for work after kissing them both goodbye, they would catch the bus to college later. It seemed a slow day as I eagerly awaited the drive to Belle Glade to collect Linda, at three pm I left the office and headed west and arrived at her college to pick her up.

I remembered not to kiss her in front of her friends but when we arrived at her grandparents, now empty house and stepped indoors she threw herself at me and kissed me all over my face as I swung her around and around.

"Ohhh Tony, I've missed you and Wendy so much, I love Vicky already for being the reason for this plot" and she kissed me some more, then grabbed her waiting bag and we left for home. On the way I explained what I wanted them to do that night and when and where, she loved it all. When we arrived I rang the doorbell and Wendy sent Vicky to answer it, she looked confused when she opened the door and saw me but then I stepped to the side revealing Linda stood behind me.

"Ahhhh! Linda!" she screamed, "Wendy! It's Linda!" and she was jumping up and down in excitement then stepped forward and picked Linda up and kissed the surprised girl on the lips.

"I should have warned you she does that sometimes, even to me" I laughed. Vicky put her down and shooed us all indoors like a mother hen. The next hour was consumed by a very fast three-way conversation between the girls, while I did a mild workout on the cross trainer, leaving them to get on with it. I took a shower and joined them for drinks, later we prepped dinner and ate at eight thirty.

By nine fifteen the dishwasher was loaded and we were ready to get serious, the girls all had a glass of wine and I had a whiskey which I hadn't touched yet, then my phone rang (it was actually Wendy dialling from out of sight as planned). I answered it and pretended to have a conversation, hung up and said,

"Sorry girls, I have to go out, an emergency at work, I might be some time."

I headed for the door, the girls were sympathetic, but only one was genuine, I drove up the road and parked for twenty minutes. Meanwhile back at the house Wendy turned the subject to sex and Linda said that she would wait up for an hour for me to come home so Wendy grabbed Vicky's hand and whispered in her ear. The girl made an 'O' with her lips and looked at Wendy, embarrassed but with a smile too (this was about the conversation we had when Vicky told me she might like to 'Thank' Wendy the same way that she had 'Thanked' me).

Then she was towed out the door and upstairs but it was not going to be the same, oh no, not at all. When they had undressed in my bedroom, Wendy would go through the 'Do you trust me' routine, then would put a blindfold on Vicky and tie her spread-eagled face up to the head and foot boards. She would play with the girl, gently kissing and licking her body, slowly arousing her, meanwhile I drove home. Linda and I undressed on the landing with the light out and pushed the door quietly open to watch Wendy at work. She was now licking Vicky's pussy to the girl's obvious pleasure judging by the moans I could hear. I moved to my left around the bed and bent over and sucked on a nipple.

"Ahhh, I recognise that mouth; that suck, hmm... Hi Tony" she breathed. Just then Linda had gone around to the right, leaned over and sucked the other nipple into her mouth.

"Oooo... That must be Linda, Hi" she gasped "Tony, please bring that monster up here I want to give you a kiss, then him." I kissed her for a minute then knelt on the bed with my rigid member pointing towards her ear.

"You'll have to come closer as I'm a bit tied up at the moment" she giggled and turned her head, I aimed and she kissed the head gently and took a breath, I could see the others watching so I pushed slowly and she opened her mouth and took half of it and I paused before pulling back, pause again, then push back in half way and more, then all.

"Wow, I'm very impressed" said Wendy "And in less than a week too."

I pulled out to let her breathe and when she was ready I steadily throat fucked her for thirty seconds and pulled out. Wendy walked up and said,

"She wanted to 'Thank me' so it's my turn, you can untie her now" she stated as she removed the blindfold, then climbed over and lowered her sweet pussy onto Vicky's mouth. I undid the bonds and Vicky grabbed Wendy's ass cheeks and used them to pull her in closer.

"Hey Linda" she's quite good at this for a first timer but I think we can show her a few tricks this weekend, come on up here and try. I gripped the now released ankles and pulled her down the bed as I knew what was coming, as Linda straddled Vicky's head but hovering slightly and cuddled Wendy who pressed their pussies together and eased upwards too.

Now Vicky could work on both pussies together and she did with enthusiasm, while I took over from where Wendy left off in the vacant pussy so all pussies were being serviced at the same time. I came up for air and could see Wendy and Linda were kissing and playing with each other's tits, so I moved round ninety degrees so I could still lick Vicky's clit while inserting a finger and then another into her pussy.

I hooked my fingers up to find her 'G spot' and I knew I'd found it when she suddenly bucked her hips into the air as I stroked that little patch of sensual cells behind the pubic bone. I looked up to see Linda looking over Wendy's shoulder, she grinned and said laughing,

"He's gone for her 'G' spot, you could have warned us Tony."

Now Vicky was really going to town, working her pussy onto my hand, I even managed to slip my pinkie into her ass as well as sucking her clit all while she was licking two pussies. She came hard with a big squirt and a muffled scream almost throwing the other girls off in her ecstatic throes. She relaxed and I eased out of her while the others lay in a sixty nine and finished each other off, cumming together. They separated and lay either side of Vicky and gently caressed her.

"Ohh wow... that was... that was sooo good... I don't know what Tony was doing but I wanted to explode, I came harder than when I had his big cock pounding me.... ohhh... hmmm... thank you all... but hey, what about Tony he hasn't cum yet!" she gasped.

"Oh I think he's got an idea about that too, hasn't he Wendy?" Linda said smiling.

"Oh yes, a little bit of voyeurism, I think." Wendy said grinning "Come on Linda, show Vicky how you deep throat while he warms me up a bit more." She indicated that Vicky sit at the top of the bed and I lay next to Wendy across the bed, head facing the mirror doors and half way down to give Vicky a good view. Linda knelt between my knees which were on the edge of the bed and slowly stroked me while licking the head lubricating it with spit.

I kissed Wendy gently and playfully tweaked her nipples making them hard, I let my right hand caress her belly and down to her bald pussy. I slipped a finger down between the puffy lips and she squeezed it tight and then opened herself to allow me access. Meanwhile Linda was ready, I pointed for Vicky to watch in amazement as Linda lowered her head and took all eight inches in one movement.

She looked up at me and winked, then I felt her tongue licking my balls, oh wow, I nearly came there but thought of how the bike was going to look when it was finished and the feeling subsided. Now Linda started bobbing her head, up until she only held the tip and down to the balls again, up and down faster and faster as I was watching Vicky sitting there with her mouth open and I smiled.

"Okay Linda that's enough, give Vicky a cuddle, please" I asked and she reluctantly let go with a little kiss on the head. Vicky looked back to what I was doing as Linda sat next to her and gently started rubbing her pussy. I put two fingers together and hooked them to show what I was going to do, then pushed them into Wendy's pussy and found her 'G spot' making her jump even though she was expecting it. I worked her for a while then pulled them out, showing Vicky as I spread them and push them back, one for each hole. Vicky was breathing faster and had her hand over Linda's pussy with a finger caressing her clit. I pulled out again and put the fingers back together and slid both into her ass.

"Ahhh... gasped Wendy "Mmmm, harder Tony." I obliged for a minute, when I judged she was ready. I stood up and sat on the chair placed at the end of the bed, Wendy came to me, faced Vicky and Linda and sat her pussy on my cock. She brought her legs up and put them on my knees and lifted herself up and down a few times but this was only for lubrication. She stood up again and sat again but when she raised her feet to the previous position the others could see that my cock was in her ass.

"You-up, wanted-down, to-up, see-down, what-up, it-down, was-up, like-down, to-up, have-down, anal-up, sex-down." She paused "It's wonderful if it's done properly and Tony is really good at it, isn't he Linda?"

"Oh yes, he's very good" she replied. Wendy resumed bouncing but comtinued,

"Come on Tony, we've shown her what it's like now pull your finger out and FUCK ME properly!"

I picked her up without breaking contact walked around the bed and threw her onto it, she got up on all fours and stuck her ass out and I rammed the 'Monster' back in, making her squeal, then pounded her hard, pulling her hips back as I thrust forward, the rapid sound of groin slapping against ass, my balls hitting her clit, she screamed

"AHHH, FUCK-ME-TO-NY" and came as hard as me, moaning and groaning and rubbing her pussy frantically to prolong the sensation.

"Ahhhh... Here it cums...." I cried as I filled her hot little ass up. Finally I finished twitching and my diminishing member slipped out and I helped her to lie down and kissed her, as usual she was exhausted from putting so much physical and emotional effort into it.

"That's how to do it well Vicky" she gasped and I carried her to the bathroom to clean up. When we returned to the bedroom, Linda was on top of the much larger Vicky in a sixty nine, I sat on the chair with Wendy on my lap and watched the action and saw that there were fingers in asses too and Wendy said quietly to me

"We'll make an anal whore of her yet, just like us two, he, he, he."

Linda came first closely followed by Vicky, who turned around and they kissed and cuddled for a minute then Linda apologised to her partner.

"Excuse me Vicky but I've got a loooonnng overdue appointment with a certain big cock over there and I think I've waited long enough. Tony please come over here and fuck the hell out of me before I burst?" she cried "I'm warmed up enough, she's very good at pussy licking, just stuff me with your luscious man meat...Please." And I certainly did and she came three times, in three positions before I did, in her sweet sucking mouth.

I was knackered but I still hadn't fucked Vicky, you can't have a good orgy unless everyone is fucked at least once so I set to work on her, in fact we all did, then it took me half an hour of different positions and Vicky cumming twice, before I came again and sprayed cum over their faces for them to lick off of each other which they did with gusto.

By consensus the girls decided that Linda would sleep with me tonight in case she wanted some more loving during the night or in the morning. I didn't think it would be tonight but she misses out so much while she is at Belle Glade that I couldn't begrudge her anything she wanted while she is here.

Wendy and Vicky headed for the bathroom, Linda and I used my ensuite, changed the bottom sheet and pulled the covers over us, we kissed and held each other and talked for a while and then slept.

  1. Crime and Punishment.

It wasn't the first time that I woke to find my cock in a girl's mouth and I hope to have many more awakenings like it. I peeked under the covers and she grinned 'Hi' so I found a leg and pulled her into a 'sixty nine.' She has more hair on her pussy than before but if her grandma were to accidentally see her naked she might wonder why she had no hair down there so she didn't shave.

She rolled off after a while and lay on top and eased backwards until she had my cock warmly enclosed with an 'Ahhh,'

"I so wish that I could get on the pill so that I could feel you cumming in me like Wendy does and soon Vicky will do" she said wistfully. There followed a very nice slow sensual love making. Linda came twice before spinning around to suck me dry. I thought maybe I could do something about that, I would look into it sometime after the weekend.

Breakfast was late and as we went down the stairs I could hear moans coming from Wendy's room, it would be rude to spy on her so we carried on downstairs. Later Vicky almost bounced into the kitchen, obviously a very happy bunny, I couldn't help ogling as her big tits bounced, she noticed me staring, laughed and shook them at me making Linda laugh. Wendy, never a morning person came in and headed for the coffee,

"Good morning Tony, Linda" Vicky said smiling. As she didn't acknowledge Wendy in her greeting I assumed that the two had slept together last night and one of them had a similar awakening to me.

"Come on Wendy, don't play the grump this morning, we heard you two as we came downstairs" Linda laughed.

"Nobody told me she was unsociable in the mornings" grinned Vicky.

"I woke up with HER tongue in my pussy" Wendy moaned, "And it was a really nice way to wake up" she said brightly "Maybe you should do that for me."

"Maybe we will...If it'll start you off happy instead of in a grumpy mood" I said and ducked as a roll of kitchen paper flew in my direction, then the doorbell rang and I shouted,

"Saved by the bell" and got up to answer it, it was the van to collect the bike so I spent the next twenty minutes helping the two guys to load it and the repacked box of bits. The next job was food shopping, we hadn't done any for a while but Wendy had another driving lesson this morning so would stay behind for that.

I don't like shopping at all unless it's for some 'Tec' but it has to be done, so I just pushed the big trolley while Linda and Vicky loaded it. Vicky was also desperate for some better clothes, but not too many as she hoped they would be too big soon when she lost some weight. I decided that I would drop them off at the Mall and I would take the groceries home, they could call me to collect them later.

Wendy had gone by the time I got home so I put away the shopping and started working out in the garage. When she returned an hour later she used the cross trainer while I used the multi-gym. She said that her instructor was very pleased with her progress and that she could apply for her driving test after a couple more lessons.

We got into my big shower together and had a slippery, soapy fuck and had just finished and dried each other when the call came from Linda that they wanted collecting from the Mall. All the way home the two girls were suspiciously whispering and giggling in the back.

"What are you two up to?" I asked.

"Oh nothing," Linda said but I knew that something was going on. When we returned Wendy had lunch ready and Linda whispered something in her ear.

"What! You didn't!" She cried, her mouth open, then she looked at Vicky, who was looking very red faced and embarrassed, "Ohh shit!" and curled up laughing.

"Okay you lot!" I shouted "What the fuck have you done!" in between laughs and sobs, Wendy cried

"They got thrown out of La Roche's..... Because Linda got caught in the changing room... under the skirt Vicky was trying on, licking her pussy." I stood open mouthed in shock, I was astonished that they could be so daring and stupid.

"Linda, you do realise that as you and Vicky could have been jailed for lewd conduct if they'd called the police" I snapped "It sounds funny but antics like that in public could be disastrous for all of us. We have plenty of time this weekend for fucking about like that and half term is only another two weeks away. Wendy, I think a punishment is in order, you and I will discuss it later and administer the findings tonight, okay." Wendy nodded and said,

"Now we all have the housework to do, Vicky and Linda will do all the upstairs, Tony and I will do down here, now scoot!" The two naughty girls dashed of up the stairs, while we looked at each other and grinned.

"We have to come up with something good, both of us have been spanked recently so that has to be part of it" I said and she came to me and we hugged and kissed before getting on with the cleaning.

By four pm we were all having a deserved drink, then the three girls would spend a couple of hours on their classwork while I had an hour of playing computer games before starting to prepare dinner. Before eating, Vicky and Linda apologised for what they'd done, it was on the spur of the moment, they just hadn't thought of the possible consequences.

After we'd finished Linda and Vicky were told to stay at the table while Wendy and I consulted as we loaded the dishwasher and made our decision. Wendy could hardly contain herself with excitement but we had to keep straight faces. We returned to the table...

"We have made our decision, your punishment will be in two stages," I started "For the first part, you two will strip naked and Wendy will blindfold you."

"You will then climb, with our help, onto the table and kneel on all fours, heads down and asses up" Wendy continued "And you will face in opposite directions, do you understand?" They nodded.

"Then strip!" I commanded as Wendy went to get a couple of tea towels to use as blindfolds. The girls stood naked as Wendy tied the blindfolds securely and checked they couldn't see. I pulled out a chair and helped Vicky up onto the table and positioned her, while Wendy did the same for Linda.

1...910111213...15