The Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you will be spanked by us," I said and Wendy continued,

"You will each receive six slaps on each cheek given randomly by us, then we will help you down and you will go to the master bedroom and wait on the bed."

"You will not talk to or touch each other nor remove the blind folds until allowed to do so by us," I explained firmly.

"Anyone violating these orders will have a repeat spanking, do you understand" Wendy finished and the girls nodded again. Wendy and I started walking around the table, after a couple of circuits I let Vicky have a good slap on her left cheek.

"Ahh!" She gasped, as Linda received one too, then we swopped girls and continued. This went on for five minutes until each cheek had received its allocated smacks and were looking very pink and the girls were shaking but not crying, this was punishment not torture. We helped them down off the table and watched them stagger their way across the room to find the door with the blindfolds still on.

I made sure they would not hurt themselves by hitting anything until they found the staircase and started ascending slowly. We returned to the lounge for a few minutes, hugging each other and laughing quietly,

"Ohh Tony, that was so hot, if we didn't have part two to do, I'd have you bend me over the table and fuck me hard right now" she cried.

I kissed her and squeezed her ass and she jumped up and wrapped her legs around me and started grinding her pussy onto my bulge, which was very nice but we had more work to do so I pulled her off and said

"Later, my love, I promise."

We crept upstairs very quietly, listening for any voices and looked in the open door to my bedroom where the two girls lay on each side of the bed, face down and quiet. Wendy went to get the Aloe Vera that I had used on her spanked rear a while ago and something else from her room, then we went in and closed the door turning the main light on for good visibility.

"Part two of your punishment will start in a pleasant way, after that you can remove the blindfolds" I said

"But consider yourselves to be our sex slaves until morning, you will do anything and everything we ask, without question, agreed?" Snapped Wendy and they nodded again.

Wendy dropped a big dollop of gel onto one of Linda's pink cheeks, passed the big tube to me and I did the same on Vicky.

"Ohh" she squeaked and then "OW!" when I slapped the other one and she shut up. We worked the gel all over each cheek, while blowing on them to help cool them down and when it had dried I slipped a finger down her ass crack to her wet pussy and on inside. I looked at Wendy and she did the same to Linda.

"It seems you naughty girls enjoyed your punishment more that you should have," she said grinning, "What do you think Tony, will they be good girls or bad girls?"

"Hmm... I think bad girls should be sent to their own beds without any pleasure (a sharp intake of breath from Linda) but good girls, if they're very good deserve forgiveness, after all we love them, faults and all" I replied.

"Okay Tony. Right, any bad girls here can go to bed, good girls can stand up and stay here, move!" She snapped and both girls jumped up and stayed put.

"Blindfolds off! Now go and bring the chair from my room Vicky!" Wendy continued whilst we both undressed. I sat on my chair and said to Linda,

"Down on your knees slave, and service me!" In about three seconds she was between my knees and sucking deeply on my rigid member. Vicky returned with the chair which Wendy sat on and said,

"And you slave will service me" so the girl went down and started licking pussy. After a few minutes Wendy nodded so I continued,

"Both of you stand" and when they had done so, I continued "Linda bend over the side of the bed, Vicky go to the other side and do the same." As they were doing that Wendy went into the ensuite, coming back out behind Vicky with the strap-on (only the single one) waving in front of her, then she waited for me to start.

"Have you learned your lesson slave?" I asked Linda.

"Yes Master, I have." She replied quietly.

"And do you deserve to receive some pleasure" I continued.

"Ohh yes Master... Please Master, give this former naughty girl your pleasure" she replied without laughing. She spread her slim legs and I rubbed my bell-end up and down her slick lips, then slipped it inside and in a few slow strokes was balls deep in the beautiful Linda's hot slippery pussy.

"Have you learned your lesson slave?" Wendy asked Vicky.

Yes Mistress, I have" She replied.

"And do you deserve to receive some pleasure" she continued.

"Ohh yes Mistress... Please Mistress, give this former naughty girl your pleasure" she replied. I watched as Wendy dropped some saliva into her hand and lubricated the plastic cock and made the girl open her legs. Vicky probably thought that Wendy was going to lick her from behind, so was very surprised when her pussy was invaded by the fake cock.

"EEEEKKK! What!!" She squeaked, then "Ooooo Wendy my dear... I'll give you half an hour to stop that...Mmmm." And so the naughty girls were forgiven and after ten minutes Linda came, first as usual, we swopped over and a couple of minutes later so did Vicky. She then wanted to try wearing the strap-on but the strap would not meet so Wendy bent over the bed, Vicky pushed it into her pussy and Linda had to reach her arms around Vicky and hold it in place while she fucked Wendy.

As for me, I was roaring with laughter, lying on the bed but they kept it up until Wendy came then they all fell on the bed giggling and when they stopped Vicky became serious and stated with determination.

"I will make you all a promise, I will be able to wear that strap-on by Christmas. It's going to take some dieting but I'm eating a lot healthier now thanks to Wendy and doing a lot of exercise so I'm going to start now." We looked confused, was she going to use the cross trainer now?

"Come on Tony, get that monster back up, the sexercise plan starts here!" She cried and reached for the 'monster' and started sucking it and soon it was up and then up in her pussy as she bounced up and down on it until she came again and got off for Linda to replace her and when I came in Wendy's mouth she shared it with them. The sex slaves were allowed to go to bed together if they wanted to, in Wendy's big bed and after they'd gone, turning the main light off as they went, Wendy and I cleaned ourselves up and got back into bed.

"That was so much fun, I never even thought about role play before we met, although I had only been with two boys before, they just wanted blow jobs and a quick fuck and didn't really think about my pleasure, which usually came at home in bed with my fingers." She explained "You have opened my world to the way sex should be done, with love and sharing and now you have to keep your promise and give me a good fucking... Please."

"For you my love, anything." I told her "That goes for the other two as well of course but for now, whatever you want to do, in whatever position, I'm yours to command." She thought for a moment and said.

"Okay, I want to feel as though I am the only girl in your life," she asked "I want to lie back while your expert tongue makes me cum. Then I am going to sit on the 'monster' and ride it until both cum and maybe in the morning ..."

It was a beautiful ending to a day that could have caused a lot of problems but fortunately didn't.

  1. The Parting but not for long.

I tried doing a Vicky and woke Wendy with my tongue and cock and it worked, cumming makes her a happy bunny in the mornings so it was smiles all round when we arrived downstairs.

"Wendy's been fucked, Wendy's been fucked," sang Linda laughing, as Wendy poked out her tongue.

"Yes, she likes a tongue in her pussy to wake her up" replied Vicky.

After breakfast Vicky headed for the cross trainer, she had borrowed Wendy's MP3 player and spent forty five minutes going nowhere but working hard to do it. I went for a run for half an hour on my own, usually I go with Wendy but that would leave Linda on her own and that just wouldn't be fair on her last morning with us.

We had a light lunch and I drove us all to Belle Glade to drop Linda off before her grandparents came home from the fair, that afternoon. There were no messages on the answerphone so all was good there. We said tearful goodbyes and returned home to carry on with our lives and anticipating the party in two weeks.

Over the next two weeks, the girls organised for the party, Wendy would invite about four other girls but no boys, if they didn't like it they didn't have to come she said, Vicky had no other friends to invite and neither did Linda and I didn't have any that I would call close friends to invite.

I called Randy and asked for an update on the restoration of the bike and he told me that he would put update photos of the progression on his website. He had delivered the complete exhaust system plus all the small pieces that needed to be re-chromed, to his cousin, also the frame, mudguards and other painted parts had gone to be re-sprayed.

They had stripped the engine down to check the condition of every part and two new white walled tyres were on order. I thanked him and wrote down the web address to check the progress and show Vicky later that evening.

The Friday of the Half Term holiday arrived and as before, I drove to collect Linda from her grandparents at Belle Glade, when I arrived, it was later than usual due to some extra paperwork, we all sat around the dining table for a conference. Linda informed me that after a lot of thinking, she had decided to sell her family farm, which was freehold, as soon as the legal people confirmed the deaths of her parents, therefore it was her inheritance.

She had discussed it with her grandparents and had come to this decision because,

"I could not bear to live there without them, Grandpa will take in some of the animals, the rest will be sold or given away" she said quietly with tears in her eyes, "The money I receive after taxes will add to my education fund... But on a lighter note, I have booked my driving test for three weeks' time, Grandpa has given me lots of practice and I have had some lessons too, but please don't tell Wendy because I really want to beat her to driving my own car and she will be so mad. I want to just turn up at your house and see her face," and she grinned mischievously.

"Okay I promise, but you to text me when you leave and when you're just around the corner because you might have to wait until we are all there, then just walk in for the fireworks" I said.

"You people are so devious and mean to your friends, don't they get annoyed?" her grandmother asked seriously.

"Of course" Linda replied, "But we all do it to each other, there's nothing malicious, just a wind up for a laugh and all is forgiven with a kiss and a cuddle afterwards."

"Not too much cuddling, I hope" her grandpa snapped, looking me in the eye.

"No, it's not like that, besides I have a girlfriend and she's a big girl and would very upset with me if I tried anything with another girl" I explained.

"Come on Tony, Wendy and I have a lot to do before tomorrow night's party" Linda cried, rescuing me. She picked up her bag and we said goodbye and left.

"I think he's a bit suspicious of me" I said once we were in the main road.

"With good reason, you randy beast and I can't wait for you to do me again" she laughed.

When we arrived home, Vicky and Wendy were cooking dinner but left the preparations to give Linda kisses and cuddles of greeting.

"Wow Vicky! You have certainly lost weight since I was here last, how much, six or seven pounds?" Linda exclaimed.

"Actually its ten pounds in two weeks, most of my clothes are a bit loose now but I'm not buying any more until I have to, I've still got a long way to go" Vicky grinned.

"And the hair colour is fantastic and new glasses too, they suit you much better than those tiny ones" she continued.

I had persuaded her to let me chart her weight loss progress with photos.

So these were taken in my bedroom one night, before sex, the muffin tops have gone and she's using the multi-gym as well as the cross trainer.

Linda put her things into the bedroom she shared with Vicky and then the girls left me to finish preparing dinner while the three of them sat on the couch and discussed the party and other girly things. Tomorrow would be a shopping day for party bits and decorations, the guest girls were only expected to buy token presents for Linda as they did not know her, but as it was a double birthday party they could spend what they liked on Wendy.

We ate at eight and afterwards I showed them the photos of the stripped down bike online, it would look better when the parts were re-assembled after painting. Bedtime was a lovely 'Round Robin' of three sexy girls, three pussies, four tongues and a cock to bring everyone complete satisfaction. Linda as the part time lover got me for the night and it would be birthday girl Wendy on Saturday night.

I managed to catch her in the bathroom while the other two were playing with each other in bed and explained that for Sunday night I wanted to experiment, while Linda was still here. She got very excited but also a little nervous about it but would explain to Linda at some point before Sunday. After giving Linda some extra loving after the others had retired, I worked out the details as I fell asleep.

  1. Party Time.

'Ahh, wake up, slow lazy sex with a beautiful girl, shower and breakfast, the perfect start of a sunny Florida day, then came the crappy part, the shopping.' I thought. I have found the best way for me to stay sane is to drop the girls off to do their thing, while I did all the grocery shopping for the week. When I had finished I would send one of them a text to say, meet me at the car in ten minutes which usually gives them a total of an hour and a quarter or so before I get pissed off.

This works quite well as I want to get home and have a workout and Vicky would do the same. I'm really proud of her weight loss, especially around her waist as can be seen in the latest photo. They were almost on time, only fifteen minutes late, so that wasn't too bad, when we returned to the house, Vicky and I headed up stairs to change then met in the garage to begin our workouts which lasted for an hour on weekends and about thirty minutes on weekdays.

After showering we helped Wendy and Linda to put up the last of the balloons and ribbons and hide most of the hard booze, beer and wine and soft drinks only tonight. After lunch the caterers arrived with a buffet for about a dozen people, quite small but Wendy's culinary skills although improving was not up to that level yet. They also brought the main attraction, the birthday cake, a large square chocolate cake with a chocolate cream filling covered in set chocolate and twenty candles.

The party was due to start at eight pm and the girls went upstairs to get ready at seven, I went up at seven thirty and was back down in ten minutes, the time it took to shave and change clothes. Vicky was down next in a smooth fitting red dress to match her hair, it fitted in all the right places to show off her slimmer but voluptuous figure. Linda was next, wearing a short black dress that showed off her slim legs and pert ass but no sign of Wendy. The guests started to arrive and were all accounted for by eight but still no Wendy, then a fanfare sounded from the music system which Linda was standing by, grinning and Wendy walked in in a stunning gold, slinky, very short dress, matching her golden blonde hair and shoes. Every one clapped and she curtsied and laughed and the party started with Wendy dancing with me, I whispered,

"You scrub up quite well for a cave girl" and she kicked me and said "Bastard!" then laughed. I danced with all the girls, and girls danced with girls and I was very pleased to see Vicky joining in with all the others and was accepted by them as part of the group and not as an outsider any more. Wendy cut the cake at nine and everyone sang 'Happy Birthday' and ate some and there were small boxes for people to take a slice home too.

Presents were opened for both Wendy and Linda, mostly girly things, I had bought Linda a professional veterinary/doctors bag in brown leather which would last for years and for Wendy I gave two undated vouchers at a very good salon for a full manicure, pedicure, waxing; the works.

One girl I danced with, Veronica I think her name was, had black hair and a darkish skin, five feet nine, maybe part Mexican or South American. She tried to steer me towards the door and into the dark hallway but was blocked by a fierce looking Wendy standing in the doorway, hands on hips.

She immediately changed direction, not that anything would have happened apart from maybe a kiss or two, I am a man after all. The party wound down about eleven thirty and a taxi was called to take the four guests home, everyone kissed everyone else and Veronica got me on the lips with a very sultry kiss and pressed her pussy onto my responding bulge, so I pinched her pert ass quite hard which made her jump but then smile. They piled into the taxi and I got a deliberate flash of Veronica's trimmed pussy as she swung her legs into the car and waved as it pulled away.

"That scheming, conniving, black assed BITCH! She is worse than my grandmother!" Wendy hissed as I shut the door, "She was trying to vamp you away into the hall to try and fuck you, the cocky cunt! Just wait until I see her next, I'll... I'll..."

"'Wow,' I thought, the vehemence in her voice shocked me, I had never heard her use the 'C' word.

"Woah Wendy" I cried and Vicky and Linda came to see what the commotion was all about. "Just hold on a second" but she was steaming mad so I spun her around, picked her off the ground and kissed her hard. She kicked and struggled but I held her tight and she finally just sagged, I broke the kiss to see tears running down her face so I kissed them away too, then looked into her eyes and she slowly smiled.

"That's better, don't you trust me Wendy?" I said seriously.

"Of course I do Tony but when she tried to kidnap you, then kissed you on the lips at the door and finally when she flashed her naked pussy at you, I sort of snapped" she explained. I then told the other two of the events involving Veronica and I.

"I don't blame you Wen" said Linda "But strangling her wouldn't help either."

"All she would have got out of me in the hallway would have been a kiss and a firm pat on the ass as I boosted her back through the door" I laughed.

"I know, I know, I should have been prepared for her tricks and just trusted you to sort her out, I'm sorry Tony, I'm sorry Linda and you too Vicky, I didn't mean to ruin our night." She cried, sobbing and turning for the door.

"STOP!" I shouted and she did, head bowed but didn't turn. I strode to her and turned her around. "Look at them, do they look upset at Veronica's antics?" They shook their heads. "It's all in your head Wendy, all you have to do is think of something, maybe something small that would bug the shit out of her but she couldn't do anything about but would know it was you who set it up and I'm sure these two will help."

"Oh yes," exclaimed Vicky, "I'd love to see little Miss Snidey-Pants taken down a peg or two." Then she hugged her and Linda gave her a glass of wine and a kiss too.

"And don't forget who the actual birthday girl is," I finished "Is she going to go to bed on her own and sulk and cry or is she going to join the rest of us and have some fun, followed by my special birthday treat."

"Oh Tony" she cried "You always know how to make me feel better, and thank you too girls for your loving support." This was followed but hugs and kisses all round, she swallowed the wine and we went to bed, my bed, all of us for a nice little orgy, and afterwards Vicky and Linda went off hand in hand to sleep, but maybe not yet, while we cleaned up and got into bed for her personal present. I made sure she came three times before I came in her mouth then we lay together and I discussed the Sunday night experiment. She had explained the details to Linda who was in favour so long as everyone was happy about it, especially Vicky.