The Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

  1. The Hopeful Experiment.

Sunday started with a big clean up after a breakfast of coffee and birthday cake all round but Vicky only had a sliver as she was dieting. Once the mess and the dishes and glasses were done, we started on the rest of the house as usual, working in pairs. On completion of the upstairs, Vicky and I worked out for an hour while the other two relaxed and chatted.

Lunch was party food, we wanted to waste as little as possible and so only the remains of the cake was left for later. The weather was atrocious with a series of heavy storms all day, we all watched a movie and then prepared dinner, the idea was to eat earlier than normal to give more time for tonight's entertainment. We ate and finished off three partly drunk bottles of wine, the girls preferred the two white and I had the red. About eight thirty I sat next to Vicky and said to her,

"These two have had their birthday party complete with presents but you had nothing and that seems unfair to me," I said to her.

"But my birthday is not until the spring," she said "I don't need presents, the best present I have ever gotten was to be living here with you three, loving you and being loved by you, in every way, that's all I need." The girls clapped but I continued,

"Thank you for those kind words Vicky, and we appreciate them and you but we feel that you're not completely one of us yet in one respect and you told me that you would try anything once, with me." I said. "Now is that time but not with just me, with these two lovely girls who love you as much as I do, we are going to treat you like a queen, you do not have to do anything, we will do it all, what do you say Vicky, are you game?" She looked at me, at the girls and back to me again, then the penny dropped, as did her jaw.

"Ohh, you d-d-on't mean... D-d-do you...? In my... All of y-you... I..." she stammered.

Surprised, shocked and thoughtful expressions crossed her face and she blushed prettily.

"If I d-don't... You won't think...?"

"You can stop at any time and we won't think badly of you, it's purely your choice and we will still love you the same as before" Linda said.

"Ahh... Okay, just give me a minute to think about it and another drink please Tony, a stiff one, this is a bit of a shock" she stated. I gave her a small brandy with a mixer and she sat and sipped it while we waited, not looking at her but talking amongst ourselves.

"Okay everyone," She started carefully, "I know that you two, looking at Wendy and Linda, do it occasionally and I have wondered about what it would be like, but the size of Tony's 'Monster' scares the hell out of me. I know he would be as gentle as he could, and before he says to me 'Do you trust me,' I will say yes I do as I always have done." And she paused for a few seconds then continued quickly,

"But what the fuck! You only live once as the saying goes, if it's too much for me or I hate it, I know you will stop without any recriminations, no one will make me do it again if I don't want to, so for now I say, and I feel a bit like an altar sacrifice, come on and fuck my ass, but nicely please."

We cheered her for her bravery and we all kissed her, she finished her drink and I held her slightly shaking hand and we led the way to my bedroom via the bathroom for Wendy and Linda and my ensuite for Vicky and me. The two, now naked girls joined us,

"Now Queen Vicky, this is for you," Wendy explained "We want to make it the best experience we can for you but we want to have fun as well, so if you want one of us to do something that we have not done just ask and we will do it, Your Majesty."

"Now stand up straight, arms out to the side and feet apart" I instructed, and she did so. Then the girls started to slowly undress her and soon she was stood naked, I had also undressed, except for my boxers. Wendy brushed her long red hair while Linda gently caressed her body, lingering over her breasts with their rock hard nipples.

She stroked her belly and sides and walked around to her big booty, then she knelt and stroked that too, moving down to her legs while kissing her luscious mounds. Wendy finished with the hair brush and kissed and suckled her nipples too, causing Queen Vicky to moan with pleasure.

"You may stand as you like now, My Lady" I said and she pulled Wendy's head further onto her large tits, encouraging her to work harder.

"Enough for now, I wish to lie down" Her Majesty instructed, I took her hand and led her around the bed to climb onto it and lay in the middle, "You servant girls may attend to my breasts and you Sir Tony will address me with your talented tongue." We all replied with 'Yes Your Majesty' and got to work, Vicky seemed to be enjoying the roleplay so far.

After a few minutes 'Queen Vicky' instructed Wendy to present her pussy for inspection and proceeded to inspect it thoroughly with her tongue, then ordered her to swop with Linda. I was working hard and spread her legs wider to lick her rosebud and then push in my tongue which I felt she really enjoyed, then I went back to her pussy as she built to her first orgasm, and just as she came, I pushed a finger into her pussy for lubrication then inserted it into her tight ass and slowly worked it in and out. She had pushed Linda's pussy back and cried,

"Ahhh... So good Tony... Harder! Faster!" I don't know if she meant the tongue or the finger or both but that's what she got and it included a second finger too. The servants were tweaking her nipples gently and she reached out and slipped fingers into each girl and pumped them.

"Oh god! I'm going to cum again soon" Vicky cried "Okay Tony, go for it but be gentle... Please?"

"Okay girls get your tongues down here and give her pussy some good loving" I asked, standing and removing my boxers. I moved in and waved my cock first at Wendy who gave it a quick suck and then at Linda who took most of it deep for a couple of strokes then both girls started licking the Queen's clit.

I lifted Vicky's legs higher and slapped some KY onto my cock and her rosebud and pushed the two fingers back in to make her as slick as possible, then I pressed the head onto her little brown pucker and said

"Okay 'Your Majesty' just relax and when I say, just push out slightly as though you've got gas, which will help" and she burst into laughter and I pushed gently and the head and an inch pushed in before she realised it, then I stayed still.

"Ohh... Is it in?" she asked, "That didn't hurt at all."

"Good, now I'm going to take some short strokes to see how that goes, okay?" I continued.

"Okay" she replied still a bit nervous. I eased back an inch then forward two, back one and forward two again, then stopped to wait for her to acclimatise again.

"Ready to go for some more?" and she nodded and reached for the girl's rears again and I think she pushed fingers in pussies and asses too as they wriggled and moaned as she did it. I slowly pulled out and squirted more KY into her asshole and followed it with my cock again, slowly sliding it to half way then another couple of inches, I pause for a few seconds, the back two and forward four until she could feel my balls on her ass cheeks.

"That's it 'Your Majesty,' you've got it all, what do you want me to do now?" I asked, very pleased.

"Mmmm, I feel so full, go for it but gently, okay Sir Tony" she answered so I started slowly stroking, out to the head and in to the balls, back and forth. Wendy had two fingers in her pussy and Linda was licking her clit rapidly, Vicky was rolling and bucking her hips and it was obvious she was going to cum again soon and so was I.

"Unnngggg.... Fuck... Oh god... Oh fuck me... Fuck me harder... TONY, FUCK ME! AHHH..." she cried as she started squirting all over my groin and Wendy's hand. A few more deep pumps and I let loose what felt like a torrent of cum, deep in her hot ass tunnel.

"Ohhh I can feel you cumming Tony, it feels so hot, that I.... I... I'm cumming again, ahhhhhhh..." she gasped as we pleasured her, finally the other two moved out of the way as I pumped the last few drops into her, lowered her legs and just lay between them to recover. I looked up at her and she was smiling and pulled me in to kiss me.

"That was one of the best orgasms I've ever had, thanks to all of you, it felt very different but it was not painful, I may not want to do it every day but occasionally will be okay" she said happily. I carefully pulled out and she closed her legs and stood up, heading for the shower.

"Hey what about us" cried Wendy.

"I'm sure you can amuse yourselves for five minutes while we shower" I replied and followed Vicky and turned the water on and we both got in and soaped each other down and generally had soapy fun in the shower before returning to the bed to find them in a serious 'Sixty-nine.'

We pulled them apart and I slipped my now rigid member into Linda's very receptive pussy and Vicky had her face into Wendy's and before too long they were both cumming, then while they were still hot, we swopped over so that I could give Wendy some cock and after she came again, I finished by cumming into her mouth so that she could share it with Linda.

Wendy and Linda left us to go to their own bed or beds, Vicky and I lay together and kissed,

"How are you feeling Vicky, sore?" I asked, hoping she wasn't.

"A little bit, it was a different sensation and I did quite enjoy it, especially with Wendy and Linda working on me too. I did give them some of the same treatment though" she grinned, I asked her what she did,

"I was feeling quite good and I wanted them to feel good too so I made like two guns with my fingers, you know, like kids do. I pushed the two fingered barrels into their pussies and the thumbs in their asses and pumped them in time with you" She answered with a smile,

"On the whole, it was like you told me, that it could be very good if the preparation was good and it was done really well so I would like to do it again with you but not right now. Hmm... I think a fuck would be very nice now as I can see a tent in the cover, let me see..."and she dived under the cover and swallowed my cock so I grabbed her ass and pulled it over me to lick her pussy.

I let her ride on top at her own pace as I kneaded her big tits, then I pulled her down to lie on my chest and worked my legs to the outside and locked them just under her ass. In this position her legs were closed and her pussy was gripping me tightly and she was fucking me.

"Oh wow Tony, that feels so... Filling" Vicky cried, obviously enjoying a new experience, "I'm not going to last long like this, are you?"

"Nope," I grinned, "I might last another minute if I'm lucky."

"Me too, so let's ride this thing!" she cried and pumped her ass forward and back rapidly. I was glad that she had been taking birth control pills long enough for them to be working properly as I didn't want to pull out from this beautiful friction and I don't think she had any thoughts apart from the delicious sensations in her slick pussy.

"Ohh... Ahh... Ohh TONYYYY... CUMMING!" She screamed and slammed back on my cock several times and I could feel her juices running over my balls, I grabbed her hips and pushed her onto me as far as possible and blew a massive load into her slippery snatch, several big spurts and some lesser ones. I finally unclenched my legs and released her. I heard Wendy from her room shout,

"Keep the fuckin' noise down Vicky, I'm trying to enjoy a nice quiet pussy licking here!"

"SORRY!" She replied loudly, "Not!" She grinned wickedly. "That was amazing Tony, you felt even bigger than usual and I love the feeling of you cumming in my pussy for the first time."

"It is a good position for a quickie or if I've already cum two or three times" I said, caressing her big cheeks.

"But I've got to go to work in the morning but you three haven't so I'm going for a quick wash and then to sleep, okay?" She followed me to clean herself up then we kissed and slept until the alarm went off all too soon.

  1. The Indian Chief.

The girls did girly things all week but Linda had to go back to Belle Glade on Saturday after lunch as she had things to do and some studying before college on Monday. The reports on the restoration of the old Indian Chief were good and it was looking as though it might be finished by the middle of November. Vicky had her period the next week as Wendy was finishing hers so I had some R&R and started working on my promotional course as well as working out with Vicky and sometimes with Wendy too.

On a Tuesday just before the middle of November I received a call from Linda to say that she had her driving test on the next Saturday and she would call me straight afterwards, with the result good or bad. Also the bike was nearly ready for final assembly and testing which was great news too. I made sure I was nowhere near Wendy on Saturday afternoon and when my phone rang, I quickly went into the garage to answer it.

"TONY!" Linda screamed in my ear, "I DID IT! I passed! I can drive on my own!" I was so happy for her because it meant that her commute to and from college would be halved from the time it took the bus and she wouldn't have to rely on her grandpa to drive her everywhere.

"Well done, that will make things so much easier for you" I cried.

"That too," she said "and I will be there tonight to wind that Wendy up, she will be so envious and a good fuck would be nice too."

"Okay love, call me just before you arrive so I'll make sure she's around when you walk in" I said. We said goodbye and I hung up, hoping I could keep a straight face until then. Half an hour later Randy called to say that the bike was ready and would I like to come and check it out, I arranged to go the next morning at ten and bring the girls too for a trip out.

I told Wendy and Vicky about it and they said they would love to go and see the finished result as they had only seen it when it was in a very poor condition or photos of bits of it when it was stripped down. The call came from Linda at seven, she would be at the door in five minutes.

I called to girls into the lounge, sat them on the couch and gave them a diet soda each and started talking about going to see the bike the next day, when the door opened and Linda stood there grinning. Vicky sat there with her mouth open but Wendy spluttered and cried,

"What! How! Oooo, you sneaky little bitch, you've passed your driving test, haven't you!" She screamed and jumped up and ran to the grinning girl and hugged and kissed her, then slapped her ass very hard.

"Owww! That hurts, bitch!" she cried but was still grinning, then Vicky joined in too but without the slaps.

"Congratulations Linda" she said, "I suppose I ought to start lessons too, it is a life skill and I'm bound to need to drive at some point."

I explained to Linda about the trip to see the bike and she said that she would like to drive us all there, for practice. I had already made sure there was enough food for four tonight, hoping Linda would be joining us and afterwards we all talked for an hour or so before going to bed for a nice little 'fuck-a-rama' and then I could concentrate on the lovely Linda for an hour and in the morning we had unhurried sex for another hour, a good start for the day.

By nine we were ready to leave for Fort Lauderdale to see the bike, I had remembered reading about the inefficiency of the heat shield for protecting the rider from the exhaust pipes so wore long socks and my heaviest jeans, hopefully that would be enough if I got to ride it around the car park. Linda proudly drove us all in her family car which she said she would trade in soon for something else that was more suited to her taste.

We arrived at nine fifty and Randy was waiting for us, two hundred and fifty pounds and all muscles and tattoos, impressing Wendy and Linda. The bike was in the middle of the forecourt with a dustsheet over it, ready for the big unveiling. We shook hands and he gallantly kissed the girls who all blushed, even Wendy, then came the explanation,

"Well guys, the bike was in a poor condition when it arrived, the paintwork was faded, chipped and scratched, there was some rust in places, the tyres were flat and perished and obviously it didn't run because some of the engine parts were in the box that came with it." He said.

"It was re-chromed and re-sprayed in the original colours by my cousin and he has made a really good job of it, as usual. The engine was stripped down to the last screw and washer, here in our own workshop, it was all checked and cleaned before re-assembly and we had to make a few parts ourselves that we couldn't buy and we had to get some new tyres and inner tubes." He walked around behind the bike and said

"So now I proudly present... The 1936 Indian Chief... Your fully restored Motorcycle." And he pulled the dustsheet away to show a gleaming red, black and chrome monster of a bike, but it looked beautiful, in fact the girls applauded.

"The decals on the tank had to be manufactured by a specialist company as we could not obtain them from anywhere in the country" he continued. We all took it in turns to pose on it for the obligatory photos, then he turned on the fuel and did some other adjustments and started it up, it coughed a couple of times then the four cylinder engine fired up with a roar. I grinned and looked at the girls who all had their hands over their ears. He turned it off and said

"Let's go to the office and sort out the financials then I have a little treat for you." The final cost was three thousand, eight hundred and ninety dollars and I happily paid by card, then he told me that the bike was being loaded into their specialist van and we were to follow it, he wouldn't say any more. Linda followed Randy and his van for fifteen minutes before we turned into an oval race track, it was not being used this weekend and Randy had called in a favour and been allowed access to give the bike a run.

It was carefully unloaded and started up, Randy climbed on it to give it a test run to make sure everything was as it should be. He pulled away and accelerated smoothly along the straight and into the banked bend then he opened it up and tore down the other straight at about a hundred miles an hour, hardly slowing for the other corner then came hard past us and round for another lap. He slowed and stopped for me to have my go; I pulled away a little wobbly as I acclimatised to the weight.

I took the bend at about fifty and it felt good, being a four cylinder engine it was very smooth, far more so than the V twins I had ridden before. I opened it up to ninety down the next straight and took the bend at eighty, hunching down a bit to lessen the wind drag, then I opened it up hard and flew down to the other end at a hundred and ten, slowing to a hundred then opening the throttle wide to hit one hundred and twenty five miles per hour, holding on to the handlebars for grim death and slowly reducing my speed down to a steady eighty and finally stopping in front of the girls and turning the engine off. I was partially deaf from the roar of the engine and shouted,

"OHH WOW! That was wonderful..." I gasped as I got off and put it on its stand, "But even though I remembered to wear thick jeans against the heat, I think I've burnt my leg, but it was worth it."

Randy told me there was going to be a vintage auction in Miami at Bonham's in a two weeks' time and would I like to enter it in the sale. I asked about the auction costs and was told it was fifteen percent plus storage fees, I looked at Vicky and she nodded so I agreed. Randy would make the arrangements tomorrow and deliver the bike to Bonham's, he said that in a few days I would be able to see the bike on the auctioneer's website, I paid the delivery fee and Linda drove us home. She stayed for lunch and left to drive back to Belle Glade after much kissing and hugs.