The Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh... that's... big!" she cried, "I've not seen one that big even on the TV, I've not seen a real man sized one before."

"Does it scare you?" I laughed, "Is it too big for you to handle, do you think?"

"I don't know... but that sounds like a challenge Tony, but believe me that's not a challenge, my mother is a challenge" she snapped.

'Yep, Wendy is rubbing off on her' I thought.

"Can I... can I touch it?" she asked quietly.

"Of course you can, it doesn't bite... much" I laughed. She put out her right hand and touched it with her finger tips.

"It's warm and smooth..."she mused.

"Just wrap your fingers around it just below the head" I said. As she did so I made it twitch

"Eeek! It moved!" She cried pulling he hand away quickly.

"Yes it does" I laughed, doing it again. She moved her hand back again and squeezed slightly making it grow to its full eight inches.

"Now move your hand back and forth like this" and I covered her hand with mine to start a hand job. After a few moments I removed my hand for her to continue on her own for a nice minute, the she said

"I want to give you what you gave me, what do I do next?" she asked again. I told her about that sensitive head and what to do with her tongue and lips and finally how to take it into her mouth, minding her teeth and warned her about going too deep, I didn't want her to throw up. I lay there and let her experiment for a while, telling her what felt good or what to do differently, then she got up on her knees and looked at me and still slowly stroking asked

"How good is Linda and Wendy, I don't want you to be disappointed with me."

"Everyone is different, some are better at other things, Linda is very good and she has no gag reaction so can take it all down her throat" I said smiling at her astonished expression, "Wendy is very good too and is learning to overcome her gag reflex. You can only do what you can do, it will not disappoint me at all and you can learn."

"Okay, but what do they do when you ejaculate?" She asked.

"They both swallow it, some girls enjoy showing their love for their man by pleasing him this way, others like it sprayed over body or face liking the control it gives them, some girls spit it out as they don't like the taste or the consistency, it's a personal thing" I explained " The choice is yours."

"What's it like?" She continued.

"It's like a white sticky jelly, it smells and tastes a little salty or musty" I said. She bent her head down and slowly took about half of me in, then sucked on the way up, then down again slowly taking a bit more each time. I lifted her hair from concealing her face on the left side and flicked it over to the right, explaining that men loved to watch the action.

Then she coughed, she'd found her limit at about six inches, I was well pleased and reached out with my right hand and caressed her ass cheeks. She paused for a moment and then carried on bobbing up and down, she was getting better and I was going to come soon. I slipped a finger between her cheeks and found her clit, slippery from secreted pussy juices, and rubbed it, she opened her legs a little to facilitate me.

"Vicky... I am going to cum soon but I will give you a few seconds notice, okay?" I told her, 'M-Mmm'

was all I heard so carried on rubbing, I drew a wet finger up her slit and tickled her rosebud with it then back down, back up and rubbed a bit longer. I had thoughts for slamming my cock into her big ass and watching the ripples.

"Vicky! Cumming!" and as I came I pushed my finger into her ass and felt her suck strongly on my cock and I let loose into her hot sucking mouth.

I could feel her tongue working to keep it from making her gag, she wanted for it to be good for me as I had made it for her, I was so proud of her. When I stopped cumming she sucked her way off to leave me clean and looked at me, was she going for the tissues or was she going to... 'Glug' swallow.

"Wow! That's what I call a 'thank you'" I repeated her remark and we both laughed, "That was very good for a first time, I'm proud of you."

"Not the best thing I've tasted tonight but not too bad and I did quite like the finger in my ass, it was different but not unpleasant but I'm not sure I would like this thing, she was still holding my shrinking cock, filling it" she said dubiously, "But I do need to wash my mouth out and have a pee." She got up and headed for the door when I said,

"Uhh Vicky" and as she turned, I said "Nightie" she looked down and her hand went to her mouth.

"Oops, yeah, I don't want to meet anyone on the landing, naked" and we both laughed. While she was gone her phone went off so I looked but the caller had rung off, I had a quick look in her gallery and sent another picture to my phone and put it back on the bedside table. She came back a couple of minutes later, pulled the nightie off and got into bed and lay next to me, her breath smelling minty and said,

"I really would love to thank Wendy for all her help too" she said. I grinned and replied,

"And she would like that too." I kissed her on the nose and said goodnight. I did wake at 0205 and found Vicky had hold of my half hard cock but was obviously sleeping so let her carry on and went back to sleep.

  1. Disaster and Hard Work.

When I woke, Vicky was still holding my limp cock, my movement must have woken her as she looked at me then at her hand and said,

"Ohh sorry, I must have wanted a little comfort in my sleep" and she smiled a bit sheepishly.

"Most comforters go in the baby's mouth" I replied smiling.

"And this one does too but if I did that we might not have got any sleep" she said laughing "But now..."

I looked at the clock, it was eight thirty and she had to go home. We reluctantly dressed and used the bathroom and went downstairs, Wendy was sat at the table with toast and coffee, the only time in the day she drank it.

"How was your night?" she asked sweetly as she put more bread in the toaster and poured coffee for us.

"Very entertaining" I said, noting Lisa wasn't down yet.

"Very educational too" said Vicky smiling.

"I bet it was!" Answered Wendy a little sharply, "Oops sorry, sometimes the green monster pops up and I have to kick her ass back down again, don't I Tony."

"Not very often though" I replied smiling at her, making her grin back. "After breakfast I've got to take Vicky home as she has housework and studying to do." At this point Lisa strolled in, dressed as though she was going to dinner, a different mini-dress, shoes and make-up, the works.

"Good morning Lisa" I said, shortly followed by the others.

"Good morning everyone, just coffee for me Wendy, thank you" she replied, "Oh by the way, I would like to invite you out to dinner on Monday night as a proper 'thank you' for saving my granddaughter and as Linda cannot be here, would you like to come in her place Vicky?"

"Of course I'd love to" she replied like a good actress, but I knew inside she was shaking.

A few minutes later we were on our way to her house, Vicky was quiet, probably at the thought of what her mother would say if she had woken during the night and found Vicky not there. I pulled up and she leaned across and kissed my cheek and said,

"Thank you Tony, I've had the most wonderful time, give me a call when we need to go out again" She turned and walked up the path as I drove down the road to turn around to go home but when I came back Vicky was running up the path, waving her arms for me to stop, when I did she screamed,

"She's dead Tony! She's fucking dead!" that was the first time I ever heard her swear I thought as I leaped out of the car and followed her into the house and shut the door behind me.

Vicky had her hands over her mouth and was staring at her mother who was lying at the foot of the stairs, head down and at an impossible angle.

She had obviously either been going to bed or from bed to the bathroom and had slipped and fallen, her nightie was rucked up around her waist and I thought,

"Her collar and cuffs match too" somewhat morbidly. I turned to the shocked Vicky and ordered,

"Go and get a sheet or tablecloth and cover her up! MOVE!" She did move when I shouted and I checked for a pulse, there was none and she was stone cold. Vicky gave me a tablecloth which I spread over her mother and shepherded Vicky into the lounge and told her to sit on the couch.

She did as she was told while I called 911 on my phone and gave the dispatcher the details, when I had finished she cried out,

"I only wanted a night out, like other girls do, I'd never even been on a date before, she treated me like a slave but she was still my mom, I didn't mean for this to happen" and burst into tears. I sat with her and held her tight.

"It's not your fault, it could have happened any when."

"But we gave her that extra strong drink, it could have made her worse than usual" she wailed.

"She probably drank less of that than her usual brand so was just drunk as usual, I'll check" I said and got up to search for the bottles I had bought and found both by her armchair, one was lying there empty, the other one stood ready for use. I picked them up, went to the kitchen and flushed the contents down the drain, stuffing the empties into a box in the corner with about a dozen more. I returned to Vicky who had stopped crying and just sat there.

"She had only drunk one bottle, I've tipped the other one down the drain, so long as we don't mention anything about them, I'm sure their won't be a problem for us."

"I suppose she would have died a lot earlier than she should because of the alcohol anyway, but what am I going to do, she drank the rent money so the landlord will kick me out because I don't have any income" and she burst into tears again.

"Don't worry about that, you can stay with us, in Linda's room when Lisa has gone until we can sort something out, okay" I explained, hearing sirens, "Here come the police, I'll let them in, just keep 'shtum' about the booze okay" she nodded and I stood and went to open the door.

The police were very good, very professional, a detective arrived looked at the body and at the litter of bottles in the lounge and kitchen; he looked out in the yard where there was a bin half full of the same variety of vodka bottles. An ambulance arrived and the coroner who pronounced the victim to be dead and took her away to be autopsied.

The detective asked who I was and then for some background information from Vicky about what was the usual situation at home. Vicky told him about her father and the increased drinking, two or three bottles of vodka a day and her having to attend college and cook and clean the house.

When he asked where she was last night she was truthful, mentioning the restaurant and staying at my house for the first time. He asked about witnesses and I gave him the name of the restaurant and my address and Wendy's, my housemate's phone number and also about Lisa, her grandmother who was visiting from New York.

"You will have to make statements at the local precinct but it would probably be a formality because it looks as though she was drunk and unfortunately fell down the stairs, subject to the coroner's report of course" He told us. We were taken to the police station and interviewed separately, after an hour we were told that they would be in touch with Vicky after the Coroner's verdict and to be available for further interviews if necessary.

I asked when she would be allowed back into the house and was told it would probably be later today and that someone would call her to confirm it. We left our phone numbers and took a taxi back to collect my car from outside her house and drove home in silence. I opened the door and ushered Vicky inside and into the kitchen to make coffee for both of us as the drink supplied at the station was really bad. Wendy walked in and asked,

"What are you doing back here so soon?" Then she saw Vicky's face, "What's the matter?" Lisa walked in as I was explaining what had happened. Wendy hugged Vicky for a couple of minutes, both girls in tears, even Lisa's eyes looked a bit watery.

"Of course you will stay here until it's all sorted out" stated Wendy, finally letting Vicky go and guiding her to sit at the table where the coffee was waiting.

"I can't leave the house empty or someone will break in, I've known it happen before in my street. She said quietly, "I will have to stay there until I have sorted out the things I want to keep, then get a house clearance company to empty it for the landlord to take possession, then I can come here."

"And I will stay with you to help" I said, and she gave me a weak smile.

"Thank you Tony, I don't really want to spend the night there alone" she said.

"I know what that feels like" said Wendy "I'm sure he will look after you. Why don't you go and have a good soak in the bath, it might make you feel a bit better, you can use some of my bubble bath, if you like."

"Thank you Wendy, you are a good friend" she finished her coffee and headed up to the bathroom, Wendy followed while I had to explain to Lisa what happened. Wendy called me upstairs and when I arrived on the landing she pulled me out of sight of the stairs and came in close for a kiss and a hug and then said quietly,

"I know what we agreed with Vicky but I want you to give her anything you think she needs or asks for, anything, no holds barred and I'm certain Linda will approve too, okay." This was followed by another kiss, then she went downstairs while I knocked on the bathroom door and asked,

"Are you okay Vicky?" After a pause, she answered,

"You can come in Tony, the door's not locked" I opened the door and stepped in closing it behind me. Vicky was in the tub, up to her neck in bubbles, I looked at the water level and pressed a button on the wall.

"Eeeek!" she cried as the bubbles and jets started "Ohh you... you... lovely man, that feels wonderful, one day I'm going to have one of these." I sat on the toilet and watched her enjoy herself with the masses of bubbles.

"I have some things to do so come down when you're ready or use my robe there and go to bed if you want, it's up to you" she replied 'ok' and smiled, waving a foot at me as I left. I went downstairs for the phone book and arranged for a house clearance company to go to Vicky's address on Monday at ten am to empty the house.

Then I phoned my boss at home and explained the situation and asked for some time off and he granted me four days compassionate leave. Now I had time to check out the photo I had sent to my phone, it was one of her standing naked, taking another selfie, I sent it by email to my account to add to the other one. Vicky came down forty minutes later looking better, she walked up to Wendy and said,

"You could have told me about the spa bath."

"Ha, ha, I wondered what the shriek was for, my bad" she laughed and Vicky joined in. Lisa and Wendy went shopping on the bus, a novelty for Lisa but she was amicable under the circumstances and they would lunch out. We sat together and I held her hand and explained what I had arranged.

"You know Tony, I am going to tally up all these expenses you are spending on me and one day I will pay them back in some way, I promise" she said with determination.

"Just don't include last night's dinner that was my treat" I said. "How are you feeling now?"

"I've gotten over the shock of finding her like that and I will probably have nightmares about it for a while. I suppose it's because of losing Dad, she just couldn't stand it and I wasn't enough to fill the void, I hope she has joined him, if there is another place to go after this life and I hope she is happy."

"Are there any other relatives that you need to inform?" I asked.

"No, her drinking and abuse alienated the rest of the family, there isn't anyone I was close to" she replied.

"Was there any life insurance on her to help pay for the funeral and apart from the rent, was there any other debts?" I continued.

"No, I don't think so but we would have to check all her paperwork when they let us go back there" she said.

"Okay, would you like a sandwich or a drink, coffee, tea or even a hot chocolate?" I smiled.

"No food, I don't think I could keep it down but a hot chocolate would be wonderful, please" she answered. I stood and moved to the kitchen area to make the drinks and she came up behind me and put her arms around me and hugged me and said,

"Thank you again, I don't know what I would do without your help and Wendy's of course" and she started to sob again. I eased her hands away and turned around and hugged her then pulled back and looked into her teary eyes and kissed her fully on the lips.

She went rigid with shock then pulled back and stammered,

"B-b-but y-you s-said only f-f-friends?" Looking surprised, puzzled and hopeful all at the same time.

"Wendy and I talked while you were in the bath and she is sure that Linda will approve, she said that I can give you anything that I think that you need or ask for and I think you really need this" and kissed her on the lips again, gently.

She hesitated, still unsure so I kissed her harder and she melted into me, all warm and soft and cuddly and vulnerable, so wanting to be loved. I could have taken her there and then but resisted because she was so emotionally vulnerable but I enjoyed the kiss, it was unpractised but she made up for it with her sudden passion.

Suddenly we heard a key in the door and we separated lips and looked to see Wendy and Lisa coming in with an armful of bags each.

"I see you are feeling better Vicky, as well as feeling Tony" she laughed. Vicky blushed bright pink but smiled back. Just then the Vicky's phone rang, it was the police saying that the Coroner's report came back to say that the amount of alcohol in her mother's system was extremely high and that she probably lost her balance whilst ascending the stairs to bed.

The injuries she sustained were consistent with falling down the stairs from near the top of the flight. The police tape would be removed very shortly and she could go back inside, he finished by saying 'I'm sorry for your loss' the standard platitude but it ended the conversation after Vicky said 'Thank you officer.' She turned to me and said,

"It was as you had guessed, she'd had too much to drink and had lost her balance and fallen down the stairs, I can go back to the house now, please take me."

"Certainly" I said and turned to Wendy "She doesn't want to sleep there alone tonight so I will be staying with her, I'll help her sort things out tomorrow so we may be back tomorrow evening or on Monday. Could you please inform the college that Vicky will be off classes for a few days?"

"Of course I will Tony, I'll see you when I see you" she replied, stepping over to Vicky and giving her a hug. "He will look after you Vicky, he's good at that."

"I know, thank you" she replied and we left the house after I had put some flat packed cardboard boxes and some rolls of wide tape from the garage into the trunk then we drove in silence for a while.

"I'm glad you're with me Tony, I don't believe in ghosts or anything like that but the thought of going back in there on my own would scare the hell out of me and as for sleeping there...."And she shivered. I squeezed her thigh and replied,

"Everything will work out fine, we'll get pizzas in and there were sodas in the fridge." I explained "We'll take one room at a time and sort everything out, the clearance company will be there on Monday to take everything else, okay" giving her leg another squeeze. She smiled weakly but stopped as I turned into her road. An officer was just packing away the last of the tape as I pulled up, there were one or two little groups of people standing around chatting; they all stopped when a very nervous Vicky got out of the car and walked to the door. I thanked the officer and locked my car before following her inside and shut the door and looked around. It was pretty much as we had left it except for the line drawing showing the position her mother was found, Vicky was just staring at it. 'Shit!' I thought as I grabbed her, steering her towards the kitchen.

1...56789...15