The Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers

"Oh... I... Uh.. I'm t-taking maths, English, history a-and economics" she stammered blushing again, "I-I want to train to be a lawyer at Uni."

"Wendy tells me you are very clever and are doing well so far, how long do you think it will take to reach the bar?" I asked her.

"About another eight years, six if I can get signed up for a good law firm as a junior" she explained with more confidence.

"Good, I hope you make it" I said smiling at her and she finally smiled back.

"Stop flirting you two" snapped Wendy.

"I... no... it w-wasn't l-like that Wendy!" Vicky started but I just laughed and said

"It's okay Vicky, she doesn't mean it; she's just winding you up. If she did mean it, I would slap her ass later for being rude to a visitor, wouldn't I Wendy?"

"You could try" she replied sweetly with that evil grin.

"Hi all, it sounds like you're having fun there, without me" laughed Linda from the monitor screen. Wendy introduced Vicky to Linda and sat back to listen.

"Wendy has told you about our little misadventure and, I assume, the reasons why I am here while they are sharing Tony's house" Linda said and Vicky nodded. "We all have our own rooms so this is for convenience."

"We've decided that Wendy's idea of employing someone to do the cleaning is a good idea as we are usually quite busy all week and do not want to spend too much time on housework at the weekends" I explained.

"These are my best friends so I have explained to them about your situation and I guarantee their discretion." Said Wendy "If you would like the job it will entail working one or two late afternoons after college and either Saturday mornings or afternoons. Pay will be cash in hand at the end of the weekend shift. Do you have any questions?"

"I... Uh, how many hours will I have to work and what is the pay rate?" Vicky asked quietly, seemly overawed by the three of us.

"Say three hours on Tuesdays, the same on Thursdays and four hours on Saturdays, that's ten hours for... Hmmm ten dollars an hour" I said.

"B-b-but that's one hundred dollars!!!" she cried.

"See I told you she was clever" laughed Wendy and we all joined in, even Vicky after a pause. We all stood and Wendy walked over to Vicky and just hugged her and after a moment of surprise she hugged her back. Wendy took a step back and I stepped forward just as the little minx had planned, and I hugged her, very much to her surprise.

"Goodnight you guys, I'm going to have an early night tonight as I had a late one last night and I'll see you in a few weeks Vicky" said Linda, signing off. We said goodnight to Linda while I was still holding a very warm and cuddly Vicky.

"Okay Tony you can put her down now!" snapped Wendy, grinning again.

"Oh sure, I forgot when I was saying goodbye to Linda" I replied with a big grin to Vicky which she returned as she let me go, blushing prettily again.

We had been talking for over an hour and Vicky said that she needed to get home to cook dinner for her mother, so we drove her home and as I drove back home Wendy asked

"Apart from you having a long grope with Vicky at the end, what did you think of her?"

"I think she is as nice as you said, she is just stuck in a bad situation but her wages will help with her tuition fees especially if she can save most of it for when she goes to Uni next year. And it wasn't a grope and you know it, if you don't want to see a real grope you'd better run when we get home." I said, and when we got back to the house she didn't run fast enough and got a good laughing grope in the kitchen.

  1. The Green Eyed Monster.

Vicky started work on Tuesday when she came home on the bus with Wendy, she vacuumed and dusted the downstairs by the time I got home at six-thirty and then she polished the furniture and transferred the washing to the tumble dryer. This allowed Wendy time to prepare and cook dinner, then she said that she was going for a good soak in the bath so I drove Vicky home. Once we were moving she asked,

"Tony... I don't want to appear nosey but you know about my situation at home, but Wendy gave me the impression that you two are more than just house mates." I looked sideways at her to see she was hiding her face in her long red hair again in embarrassment, I let her continue. "You two seem too tight to be just friends, she is very nice and I mean very nice to me and I like the banter between you and I like you too. I just... oh hell I sound like a... nosey jealous bitch! I'm sorry I...."

"Vicky, we like you and will trust you so far as to say you are right but until she is nineteen, as far as the world is concerned she and I are just housemates..." I stated.

"That's fine with me, it's just that no boy/man has ever been interested in me because I'm fat and ugly and live in a shitty neighbourhood with my drunken mother." She said "My only hope is that I can get to Uni and get a good position so that I can afford to maybe one day afford a house like yours."

"Okay, firstly I would say that you are cuddly and not fat and you can work on that, secondly you are definitely not ugly. I think you could do with some styling tips on clothes and make-up, I'll speak to Wendy about that and thirdly you can't control what family you have, you just have to make the best of it.

You are intelligent and have a dream and a plan to get out of your situation, we just want to help you achieve that dream because we like you." I said with enthusiasm, "Wendy and Linda and you have lost so much recently but with determination and love and a little help from your friends you all could go a long way, just think about it."

"Stop the car!" She cried, I did so and looked at her surprised, "Tony, you are only the third person that has ever treated me with respect and talked sense to me, the first was my father and the second was Wendy and now you. You have made me realise that I can achieve my goals if I work hard and with some help I will make it" And she leaned over and gently kissed me on the cheek, "I just can't see a way out with Mother the way she is. You can drop me off now and thank you."

As I drove away I hoped something would happen that would help her but short of her mother dying from alcoholic poisoning, I couldn't think of anything.

"What the fuck Tony! You have lipstick on your cheek! I know she likes you, did you fuck her on the way?" Wendy shouted. "I thought you were a nice guy, I love you but this!"

This is what greeted me when I walked into the lounge and sat down. After the initial shock, I just sat there, inwardly steaming but outwardly cool, I crossed my legs and folded my arms and looked at Wendy as she paced back and forth. I waited until she stopped and looked at me, then I stood up and walked up to her. And said quite calmly but firmly,

"Shut up and listen, yes I like her and so do you" I raised my hand palm out to stop another outburst and continued "She was saying that nobody likes her except you, boys and men ignore her because they think that as she is fat and ugly and therefore stupid. I put her right on those three counts and offered your services for tips on clothes and make-up.

I told her you can't help who you have for family, but she has a dream and a plan and with some help from her friends she could achieve it. Yes she asked me to stop the car and thanked me for my little speech which did make her feel better, then she leaned across and kissed me, it was very gentle and a bit unsure but nothing more than that, you can check with her.

I didn't realise that you could become such a screaming jealous bitch, why didn't you trust me with your friend when I have you and Linda to love and be loved by?"

She was stunned, she just stood there with her mouth open, if it had not been so serious I would have laughed. The she burst into tears with the realisation of what she had accused me of and what it could mean to our relationship. She turned and ran out of the room, I headed for the drinks cabinet and fixed a large whisky and took it to the kitchen.

Dinner was ready so I put it on two plates and carried it to the table, I set cutlery for two and sat down to eat. Mid-way through Wendy slowly walked in, head bowed, she started to speak but I pointed to her plate and she sat and started to eat. I finished mine in silence, put the plate and cutlery in the dishwasher and walked to the lounge, leaving her there. A couple of minutes later she walked in as I refreshed my drink with a small one.

"Tony?" She said quietly "Please look at me." I turned to see a small girl with tears running down her face, looking very upset.

"I'm sorry, I just thought.... She likes you and you like her and...." She stopped and waited.

"She is your friend, yes she is fat and a bit plain and vulnerable and also a virgin" I said quietly, "So was Linda, did I just drag her behind a palm tree and shag her at the first opportunity, if she had not been inclined I would happily have just been her friend" Wendy shook her head, tears still flowing.

"She has very low esteem, in fact just about the best thing to come in to her life lately is you, and you think she would jeopardise that for a first fuck!" I said raising my voice a little. "You disappoint me." I finished my drink and went to bed, not steaming any more but as I told her 'disappointed.' Five minutes later, as I lay there with the light off Wendy came in and got into bed and lay on her back, then turned to me and said

"I'm so sorry Tony, I just..."

"Jumped to conclusions without even asking for an explanation?" I said quietly.

"Yes" she whispered "I'll do anything to make it up to you" and she put a hand on my thigh.

"Not now Wendy" I said "I will tell you in the morning, go to sleep", knowing she would not for quite a while.

When I woke I was alone, I dressed for work and went down to the kitchen, Wendy had prepared breakfast but it looked like she hadn't slept at all. She stood by the table waiting for my decision and as I sipped my coffee I spoke,

"First, when you get to college you will apologise to Vicky for thinking the way you did about us. Second, when we skype Linda tonight I will give you ten minutes to explain to her what you thought, did and said. You will ask her what punishment you deserve, she loves us both so it seems fair that she decide." I finished my coffee and went to work and tried to ignore the whole problem but it was difficult.

It would be a lot harder for Wendy if she confessed to Vicky and possibly be a problem for her too with her job with us. I really wanted things to go back as they were before the green eyed demon raised its ugly head.

I arrived home as usual at six-thirty, Wendy was cooking dinner, which was my favourite, steak with a pepper sauce, green veg and steakhouse fries. She smiled weakly and I asked how her meeting with Vicky had gone.

"I told her what I had accused you of when I saw the lipstick and she apologised to me for kissing you, which made me feel even worse as she had done it on the spur of the moment in gratitude" Wendy cried, tears running again. "Perhaps it would be better if I just went back to Fort Lauderdale" then she ran out of the kitchen.

I hoped Linda (the youngest of us) would put this into perspective and sort it out, I did not want this happening again; it wasn't fair on any of us. We ate dinner in silence but I thanked her for it, she put the dishwasher on and we waited for nine pm by watching some mindless TV. I made the connection and saw Linda smiling face but she saw that something was wrong

"What's up Tony?" She asked concerned.

"We have had a personal problem here since last night, I feel that you would be the best person to make a decision on what needs to be done to resolve it" I explained, " I will leave Wendy to give you the details and come back in ten minutes, ok."

"Okay Tony" she said nervously as I left, I heard her ask "What the hell's the big problem, Wendy." I decided not to have an alcoholic drink so went to the kitchen and had a cold soda whist watching the clock. When the ten minutes were up, I returned to the lounge to see Wendy crying on the couch. I sat in front of the monitor and waited for Judge Linda's decision.

"Tony," she started "I suppose this is classed as your first lovers 'tiff.' Wendy loves you so much, she was a little jealous the other night when you hugged Vicky for longer than was strictly necessary, even though there was nothing in it and you hardly know her. She does really trust you but you know she can be a little snappish at times and when she saw the lipstick, she snapped.

She needs to be able to control herself a little better when you are around others, especially girls. You need to go out more together and socialise, perhaps even with Vicky, she needs it more than you two from what I have been told."

"Now to my verdict, you two will help Vicky as much as possible to be able to follow her dream, she has had enough shit in her life so far, she deserves a break, and if you don't, I will not come down for your birthday, which will punish us all." Wendy was standing next to me with her hands over her mouth, gobsmacked.

"Now for the personal bit, this was something over nothing, if you Wendy, had given Tony a chance to explain, none of this would have happened. Tony you showed restraint when being falsely accused that's another reason for loving you" she gave a quick smile before continuing "If you do not accept the punishment, then we have a much more serious family problem.

Tony will move the chair back from the table and sit on it, Wendy will strip naked and bend over his lap. Tony will then administer twelve hard slaps to each cheek, at the end of the punishment you two will talk and decide what to do with each other tonight and forever. I will call back tomorrow to see what you have decided, goodnight and I love you both."

We both said goodnight to Linda and I looked at Wendy and she at me, then she nodded.

I moved the chair back as she stripped, then she lay across my lap and waited, this was going to hurt both of us. 'Smack' the first one sounded loud and she cried out, the next 'smack' was on the other cheek, both were turning pink already. I continued until all twelve had been delivered to each cheek and both were glowing a cherry red. She was crying and gently touching herself to assess the damage,

"Wendy?" I said and she looked up for a second and threw herself into my waiting arms and cried

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm a selfish, self-centred, jealous bitch and don't deserve you and Linda."

"Shhhh love," I whispered in her ear, "Linda's right we really need to get out more, come to the bathroom, I have some Aloe Vera gel that will help those cheeks, after I get my sunglasses" and she thumped me, laughing. I followed her up the stairs lit by the glow from her ass.

"I know you're looking at my ass" she said.

"It's such a lovely ass to look at, I love to watch you walking and I could kiss it forever" I said happily, she seemed to be over our problem. She hovered to pee and went to the bedroom while I did too, then I found the gel and followed her. She lay face down on her side of the bed, I undressed and knelt on the floor beside the bed, I squeezed a large amount on the far cheek

"OOOoooo, that's cold" she squealed and gasped as I very gently spread the gel all over it, blowing air onto it as I worked because that made it feel really cold and soothing. I did the same to the nearer cheek, then stood and wafted her ass with my shirt until the gel was dry as she giggled at my antics which made my upright cock wave like a baton. I got into bed on my own side, leaving the bedclothes on the floor, she wouldn't have been able to stand anything touching her cheeks anyway. She looked at me and smiled as I said,

"Selfish, no. Self-centred, again no or you wouldn't bother with a nerd like Vicky. Jealous bitch, maybe but now we know you can be, we can work to avoid that one. And you definitely deserve me and Linda and we deserve you, my dear, lovely Wendy." She started crying again, this time with happiness and when she stopped she said,

"I've got another punishment for me to take" I looked puzzled, "A big mouthful of hot cum from a most understand lover, come on get that cock up! Ohh it still is."

  1. A Surprise Visitor.

She was still sore the next morning but considered that it was deserved, it was going to be an uncomfortable day for her, even after I had administered another dose of the cooling gel. I gave Linda a quick update on the events after she closed down the previous night and she was really happy that things were back to normal and laughed about her having to go to classes with a sore ass.

Vicky was hoovering upstairs when I got home and Wendy was talking to her, I checked on dinner and sat on the couch to watch the news. When they came down Vicky looked at me a bit embarrassed.

"I'm sorry that kiss caused so much trouble" she said.

"Look 'Cuddles,' oh by the way Tony I are going to call Vicky 'Cuddles' in private, if you don't mind, because of that long cuddle that started me off." Wendy was saying, "BUT I realise my mistake and it won't happen again and you are definitely NOT fat but cuddly, okay 'Cuddles.'"

"Okay Wendy, that's fine with me and thanks for the tips, I can't afford much in the way of clothes yet but the make-up I can do, I just had no idea how to do it properly before" Vicky said.

"Right Tony, you can take her home now and if she kisses you again, just wipe the damned lipstick off before you come home" Wendy snapped, then laughed at our expressions. As I drove her home, Vicky said

"I'm glad that kiss didn't cause any real problems for you two, I have enough problems of my own without that sort of guilt." She sighed.

"We are quite happy now, so there is nothing for you to worry about and Linda is a great calming factor, we miss her a lot, but the Skype helps" I replied.

After dropping her off I drove down the road to turn round, on the way back I heard Vicky's mother shouting at her for not being there to cook her dinner. I actually wished the woman would drop dead of a coronary or something and let the poor girl get on with living her own life.

Friday was quiet for me so when I had finished all the paperwork, I looked up on-line what courses were available locally that I would need to do to get promoted to 'Senior'. Wendy sent a text to say she would be finished by one pm so I arranged to pick her up then. On the way home Wendy received a call from her grandmother from New York saying she was coming to see her and could someone collect her from Palm Beach International Airport at seven pm tonight.

"OH FUCK!" She shouted.

"What's up?" I asked, concerned.

"My grandmother is on her way to visit me for a few days and could someone pick her up from the airport" she cried, "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

"Is she that bad?" I asked.

"No, not really but with our setup here it's going to be a nightmare. She obviously doesn't know about 'Us and Linda,' only what I told her on the phone, she is going to dig and ask lots of questions and put two and two together and make twenty-two. She could cause you so much trouble if she finds out we've been having sex."

"Okay, calm down, we need to think this through, first tell me about her" I said as I drove up to the house and parked.

"Okay, she is 59 and a widow, five feet nine in her high heels, and a gingery blonde, she works out and was still slim and fit the last time I saw her which was about five years ago." Wendy described, "She lives in New York and likes to party with her friends, Mom used to call her a cougar but I'm not sure what that means."

"Hmm... It means that she likes to party with young men, do you think I will be safe with her in the house?" I laughed but Wendy looked serious.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers
1...34567...15