The Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers

"Probably not, remember we are just sharing your house, we have to get all of my stuff out of your bedroom and ruffle my bed to look like it's been slept in and just pulled together. She will have to stay in Linda's bedroom, I don't think there's a problem with that but how do we to keep her off you without being rude?" She continued.

"I know we haven't known Vicky for long but do you think that she will do you a favour and pretend to be my girlfriend for a week?" I said "We'll have to pay her for the hours she would have been here cleaning and I will have to take her out at least twice during the week, would you mind?"

"I trust you and don't forget it's your ass that's on the line here so no I don't mind, in fact it would be a good idea if she stayed here tomorrow night, that would keep Grandma at bay."

"Do you think she would agree with that, I mean she would actually have to sleep with me, I couldn't sleep on the couch; that would defeat the object" I asked her "And how would she get away from her mom for the night."

"I had a thought about that, her mom drinks vodka, could you get some of that extra strong Russian stuff and put it in her usual bottles, when she drank it she would fall asleep early and hopefully stay that way all night but you haven't got a lot of time to get it." Wendy explained, "I am going to call Vicky and beg for the favour while you organise the booze, Okay."

"Okay!" I said grabbing my phone and dialling someone I knew who might know where to get it. Five minutes later and I had an address where I could buy the booze. Wendy was on the phone for another ten minutes before she came back to me, grinning.

"She said she'll do it and promised she wouldn't 'Jump your bones' while you were asleep" she laughed, "Her mom drinks that cheap stuff with the blue label, pick up your bottles and buy some of the others and substitute it, then go to the end of Vicky's road call her and she will collect them from you and put them in the front of her mother's stash.

I will start preparing dinner for me and Lisa which is what she prefers to be called, as you'll be taking your 'girlfriend' out to dinner. Vicky will be wearing her best clothes and my idea of make-up so take her somewhere nice and come back about ten pm, make polite conversation and take her to bed. I trust you not to thank her with your cock, but a little moaning and groaning would be a good effect after half an hour, now GO!"

"Okay, you give Linda a call and let her know the situation, you can still Skype her this evening and introduce her to, Grandma" I said as I opened the door.

I drove into town, I paid quite a lot for the 'vodka' but when I sniffed it, it reminded me of the rum on the island (otherwise known as 'rocket fuel'). I went to a small shop and bought two bottles of the cheap but genuine vodka Vicky's mother drank, drove to a quiet street and poured it into the road and refilled them with the substitute. I called Vicky and met her as we had arranged and gave her the bottles in the original bag.

"We will collect Lisa at seven and take her home, I will pick you up at eight-thirty, okay? And thanks Vicky; this is much appreciated" I said smiling, as she took the bag.

"You are being so nice to me, I am very happy to help you out in any way I can and it's a free dinner too" she said, smiling. "Bye" and walked back down the street. I headed home and arrived in time to grab a soda before leaving with Wendy for the airport. We waited nervously in the arrivals area, Wendy was searching the arrivals for her grandmother,

"There she is," she whispered "In the black and white dress." Lisa was just as she had described her, expensive dress and shoes with tall heels, hair styled and well made up and a young airport attendant towing her large suitcase.

What she didn't warn me was the style of dress Lisa favoured was a mini, about three inches below her buttocks, she actually looked quite 'hot' for her age and she knew it.

"Grandma" called Wendy and walked over and hugged her.

"Shhhh my dear, it's Lisa, Grandma makes me feel so old" Lisa said quietly hugging the girl who was an inch taller. "And is this Tony, the man who saved my granddaughter from a shark?"

"Yes it is Lisa, I'll tell you all about it later and show you the wound" said Wendy as I shook her hand which was quite a firm one and said

"Pleased to meet you, Lisa."

"Charmed I'm sure" she replied holding my hand a bit longer that was necessary. "Are you two dating?" she continued innocently.

"No, we have a bond of friendship and with Linda whom you'll meet on Skype later, I have to pick up my girlfriend later for dinner, Wendy has cooked for you, she is getting quite good at it." I walked on ahead to open the trunk and put Lisa's bag in it, I also opened the door for her and closed it after she got in.

"Creep" I heard Wendy mutter as I shut the door and just smiled at her. They chatted as I drove home, Lisa was full of sympathy for Wendy who had lost her mother, father and her brother in the storm, while Lisa had lost the same people, just with different relationships. They went inside and I carried the heavy bag up to Linda's room and left it on the bed.

The smell of salmon steaks in herb butter was making my mouth water, I still had half an hour to kill so I joined them in conversation. Lisa sat with a coffee and Wendy a soda at the dining table, the former stood up and came to me and hugged me saying,

"Thank you Tony, for saving my precious granddaughter from the shark, I am forever in your debt, I hope to repay you sometime for your bravery" and she kissed me on the lips, and not a quick one either. I was gob smacked and Wendy was laughing like a five year old, holding her stomach.

"Oh Tony! Your face; that was priceless..."she continued chuckling.

"Wendy! I was only showing my appreciation" Lisa snapped and I could see where Wendy got that voice from.

"Please tell me about the shark attack as Wendy didn't see much as she was swimming hard." Lisa asked, finally letting me go, much to Wendy's amusement.

"Well, Linda and I were looking for crabs in the pool to put in our bucket for dinner but she was also watching Wendy who was collecting kelp a little way out." I started, "She shouted that Wendy was in trouble, I dived out of the pool still holding my knife and swam towards her as she was swimming back in. I saw a fin so shouted for her to zig-zag.

She did just in time but the shark grazed her leg with its teeth and started to circle back. It must have been concentrating on its prey and didn't see me as I lunged at it with my arm extended with the knife point first and struck it just behind the gills.

As it turned to escape, the knife slashed its way out leaving a blood trail, when I caught up with Wendy I helped her to the beach and carried her back to camp."

"I still say it was very brave of you" said Lisa. I looked at the clock and said,

"Sorry I've got to go and pick up Vicky." I raced upstairs and change into clean pants, shirt and a jacket plus some better shoes than my trainers. Downstairs they were serving dinner, I grabbed my wallet and car keys, shouted "Bye" and escaped. I was going to be a little early but that didn't matter, I could wait outside if she wasn't ready. She was actually looking out of the window as I pulled up so came out and got in the car immediately and we left.

"You know Tony, this is my first date, although it's not a real date but I'm going to consider it as one" she said happily.

"Good" I replied "Because I consider it to be a real date, even though it is part of a cunning plan."

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"A nice quiet little restaurant on the edge of town, which is one of my favourites" I told her, followed by a summary of Lisa's visit so far. We arrived and entered the restaurant and I got my first clear look at Vicky tonight. She wore a dark blue dress, just above knee length, with a wide white belt which improved her shape by giving her a waist, her hair was clean and shiny and sort of floated as she turned.

I could see Wendy's touches in her make-up, simple but with subtle highlights and lipstick with just a touch of colour to emphasize not shout. We were shown to our table and I ordered a bottle of white wine.

"Vicky, you look so different from when you come over after college and I can see Wendy in your make-up and style, and your wearing different glasses too, they're much better than those little ones" I said, smiling at her.

"Oh Wendy has been wonderful, she has shown me so much I could kiss her" she replied laughing "And these are my old glasses, I can't see quite as well with them but Wendy thought they would look better."

"Yes they do, they bring attention to your green eyes and Wendy would love it if you did kiss her" I said, grinning. She looked puzzled but then the waiter arrived to take our order.

We both ordered the soup then I had steak, rare, with all the trimmings, Vicky finally settled on salmon en-croute (wrapped in pastry) and vegetables. We sipped our wine and I explained what would happen when we got home about ten.

"We have to give the impression we have been dating for a few weeks, since I came home, we were introduced by Wendy after college, which is true" I stated, "We've only been sleeping together for a week, this is background we wouldn't tell anyone that of course." She looked at me and asked

"Why did you say that Wendy would love it if I kissed her?"

"Because she likes girls as well as boys, as does Linda" I replied with a smile, "Is that going to be a problem for you?"

"No, at least I don't think so, I've wondered about what it would be like with a girl as well as a boy sometimes at night but that's as far as it's gone, nobody takes any notice of a fat nobody like me" she said wistfully.

"Hey! What am I, Mr Invisible here?" I answered sharply, making her jump.

"I... Er... No... I'm sorry Tony but I just thought this was strictly business" she stammered.

"Look, let's get this straight." I said firmly, "We like you and are in a position to help you a bit, the job is a genuine one, the tips from Wendy are because I asked her, she just didn't think about it or she would have gladly offered to help you.

Wendy and I dislike prejudice and calling someone a fat nobody is prejudice, even if it is by you, about you. Don't do it! If it was strictly business I would have taken you to Burger King, I have brought you to this nice restaurant to give you and myself a treat because I want to, okay?"

"Okay Tony" she replied quietly and I could almost see her drawing in on herself.

"And stop trying to hide, you are a nice girl and deserve to be treated with respect by a friend and if you don't come back to how you were when we arrived, I will come around this table and kiss you in front of everybody or spank you" I stated. She looked horrified and embarrassed at the thought, then she smiled and said,

"I might take you up on the kiss but the spanking I could do without, I think" she said, sitting up in her chair. The soup arrived and we sat quietly eating it and continued the conversation afterwards.

"We will make some polite conversation for a few minutes then go upstairs, you can go for a quick shower and when you've finished I'll have mine then we'll go to bed and make some quiet happy noises for half an hour, in case of nosey grandmothers, then we can sleep, it's a king size bed so there's plenty of room. In the morning after breakfast, I'll take you home so your mother won't have realised you weren't there all night, okay?"

"Yeah, that's fine by me, I did promise Wendy that I wouldn't 'Jump your bones' during the night" she said, keeping a straight face. I stared for a second, then burst out laughing, other patrons turned to stare but I didn't care. The vision of Vicky diving on me during the night and holding me down while she had her wicked way with me was so... so... unexpected, funny and actually quite erotic.

"I think a bit of Wendy is rubbing off on you" I said, still chuckling,

"That idea was so..."she was about to say something disparaging about herself so I put up an index finger and stopped her and continued "...unexpected and funny and erotic. I mean that in the nicest possible way, you really took me by surprise, well done, that's a big step forward." She sat there with a smile on her face, a big 'got you' smile and I had to smile with her too.

The main course arrived and we talked about her courses and ambitions, which were better than they were a couple of weeks ago. Time was getting on so we finished the wine and neither of us wanted dessert so I paid the bill and we left to go home.

Wendy and Lisa were in the lounge talking when we arrived so we sat and talked for a few minutes with them then I excused us saying that Vicky had to be home fairly early in the morning. She led the way and headed for the bathroom while I headed for the ensuite shower, I took my time and when I came out the light was off so I got into bed, keeping my boxers on. We lay on our backs, not touching then I said,

"Do you trust me?" She paused for a few seconds then said 'yes,' so I continued,

"I want to thank you for helping and especially for tonight, I've enjoyed it very much but first I want you to do something, okay?"

"Okay" she replied after a shorter pause and I turned on my bedside lamp.

"Will you get out of bed and stand a couple of feet away facing the mirror (the wardrobe has mirror doors), please," again the pause then she did as I asked. I slid across the bed and got out to stand behind her and said

"Tell me what you see?"

"Not much without my glasses" she replied with a nervous giggle.

"Put them on" I said with a smile. When she was ready I said again,

"Do you trust me?" This time there wasn't a pause before the 'yes'.

"Take off your nightie, please Vicky" This time she stood still for about ten seconds, then complied and stood there naked, looking at me, looking at her in the mirror and there were tears in her eyes. "What do you see" I asked again.

"I see a fat, plain, saggy, dull girl" she said sadly.

"May I touch you?" I continued and she whispered another 'yes'.

"Put your arms out to the sides," and when she did, I felt her upper arms which had some muscle from all the housework she did but there was loose skin and fat hanging below her biceps, sometimes called 'bingo wings.' "This can be worked on and tightened." I brought my hands around and hefted her breasts, which were at least a 'D' cup and were a bit saggy, leaving them I brought my hands upwards to the front of her shoulders and said,

"Stand up straight" and pulled them back as she did so. I went back to her tits and hefted them again, "See the difference, if you improve your posture, your breasts lift and stand out better, less strain on your back too."

Her belly got the same treatment and her hips too.

"Turn around and look back over your shoulder, now tighten your ass" I said and when she did it, I prodded her cheeks, "See your buttocks can be quite firm, a bit of work there can sort them out, now look in the mirror again, now tell me what you see?" This was the crunch time.

"I see a girl with a body that needs some work but could be a lot better, but how can I do that, I can't afford to go to a gym?" She cried.

"I have a small multi-gym in the garage and a cross trainer, how about you keep some t-shirts and a pair of jogging pants here and use the trainer for fifteen minutes after every work session, I will show you how to set it up, give it a try and see if you get any improvement" I asked. She looked and stood straighter and felt her own breasts.

"Now get back into bed" and I walked around the bed as she did so I dropped the boxers and got in (I always sleep naked). We lay for a while then she asked quietly

"Did you make love to Linda as well, I know it's none of my business but it seems unfair to do it for one and not the other."

"Linda was still a virgin until a few days before we were rescued but it was her choice, not mine and there were other ways to share our love" I said carefully.

"You mean... another place..."Vicky asked slowly, I nodded." Doesn't that hurt?"

"Not if it's done carefully, does that disgust you?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, I'll have to think about that one, does Wendy do it too?" she continued.

"Yes she does and really enjoys it too, as do I." I finished and turned on to my side and looked at her. "Now, do you trust me?"

"Yes, I do" she replied immediately.

"Then with your permission I will thank you properly as I promised, okay?" I said.

"Okay" she whispered. I had noticed that she hadn't put the nightie back on so I pulled the cover down a little exposing her breasts sprouting big and hard nipples. I looked into her eyes and kissed the left one gently, while she looked at me, I opened my lips and sucked the hardness in side and licked it. Vicky gave a sharp intake of breath and let it out slowly as I reached for the right on and rubbed the tip with a finger. Her eyes were closed as I worked on them for a couple of minutes and stopped.

She opened her eyes, looking puzzled as if saying 'is that all' but I pushed the covers off the bed and slid down her belly, which she tightened, proving that there were some muscles under the layer of fat. My tongue rimmed her belly button for a moment then trailed lower and stopped at the top of her thick pubes which matched her head, I looked into her eyes again and waited. She looked at me with a tiny smile and whispered "please...?"

I swivelled my lower body towards the door and moved over her left knee, kissing it on the way and then other one, just to be fair. She opened her legs to allow me ingress and I kissed my way slowly up both inner thighs to her hot and glistening junction. I could hear her increased breathing rate and her eyes were closed, I moved 'in for the kill' and planted a big kiss on her pussy.

"Ohhhh... Tony..."she gasped. I pushed my tongue in through the hair and folds of her lips and tasted her juices, a little stronger that the other girls but not unpleasant. I licked and lapped for a minute then used my thumbs to spread her lips wide, seeing the prominent little love button. I looked up at her again, she was staring back, biting her lip, waiting for me to continue. I smiled and moved in and sucked her clit and she exploded,

"Ahhhh...."She cried and grabbed my head and ground her pussy onto my face as she came, hot and hard.

I reached under her and grabbed her ass and squeezed the big cheeks, while sucking and licking hard at her sopping pussy. Finally she started to come down off her high, I looked up at her and grinned, she opened her eyes, tears flowing, and stared, slowly a smile spread it's self across her face.

"Wow! That's what I call a 'thank you' she laughed as I pulled up the covers and we lay on our backs. "That was amazing, I never knew it could be like that, I'd only used my fingers before, it was nice but nothing special, not like that, wow! Can I kiss you?"

"Of course but not on the lips, we are friends, not lovers..." and let that trail off as she leaned over and kissed me for a few seconds on the cheek. Vicky then lay on her side, facing me and said,

"You two, especially you, have done and are doing so much for me and I have done so little. I want to lose weight, a lot of weight so I accept your offer of the use of your equipment and speaking of equipment" she paused, then continued "Tony, do you trust me?" That took me by surprise

"Yes I do" I replied wondering where this was going.

"Then I want to thank you in the same way you thanked me without violating our promises to Wendy" she said.

"You don't have to do anything, I'm fine" I said.

"I really want to and Wendy said I could do anything except fuck you, but I don't have a clue what to do to please a man in that way, so please tell me what to do, I'll try anything once... Please Tony" she begged. I had to give in. I was half hard when threw the covers off again and she saw my cock for the first time.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers
1...45678...15