The Incubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate and made small talk until almost ten. I paid the check and asked if she wanted to go dancing. She readily agreed and we took my car to Dauphine's, a great place for drinks and dancing. We stayed there until the place closed at two and then went back to my place for a nightcap.

We made no pretense of drinking and started kissing hard as soon as we got inside. Our clothes were off by the time we made it to the bedroom upstairs. She was even better than I remembered.

I'm not sure exactly what happened that night but I awoke late the next morning with the worst hangover yet. I had no idea how that could happen as I was certain not to drink much since I was driving. I also couldn't figure out why my memories were so fuzzy. Again, I wondered if I was drugged.

As I got up, I felt light headed and nauseated. My legs were weak as I tried to walk to where my wallet lay in the back pocket of my slacks. I caught myself on the wall and leaned down to find a still full wallet and ruled out drugging. I must have just been overly fatigued.

I slowly got up, aching body and head protesting the entire way. My stomach rolled and my knees nearly buckled as black spots danced before my eyes. I must be coming down with something.

I decided to call in sick from work today and explained that I caught myself coming down with something. My nausea and dizziness might have been some kind of flu so I told them I was going to the doctor and didn't want to infect anyone.

The doc said I was suffering from stress and extreme fatigue. He asked if I had been working hard and then going out and not getting any sleep. I told him it was nothing more than usual so he prescribed something for my headache and nausea but told me to take the day off and get some rest. He also told me to eat more and avoid alcohol for the next few days. I promised him that I would and left.

I went home and slept for the rest of the day and night. My dreams were pretty weird but all I could remember was that they freaked me out. I can't even remember what happened or why they bothered me. I really must have been exhausted too, because when I woke up, even after sleeping most of the day and all night, I didn't have my usual morning wood.

Seeing as how it was Saturday and I didn't have to work, I decided to just do nothing that weekend and recover. During the day it was easy enough but I found myself lost in fantasies about Katherine or Danielle, my boss. I even had a few about Lisa. My lack of erections didn't scare me as much since it had happened before and the doc said it was probably a side effect of my fatigue. I did get odd feelings whenever I fantasized but they passed pretty quickly. That night though, it was a different story.

I dreamed about them the entire night, waking with painful urges at least a dozen times. Each time, I only managed to get to sleep after reading articles out of Forbes and Time. Sunday was even worse and Sunday night was so bad I got maybe two hours of sleep. When I dragged myself into work on Monday, Danielle sent me home with a promise to check on me.

Danielle called around two and insisted that she come over after work with dinner. I tried to argue but it was no use. She obviously wouldn't take no for an answer and I wasn't really up to arguing. Since the doctor said I wasn't contagious, there was no reason for her to stay away.

She arrived just after six-thirty with a box of takeout from what she said was her favorite restaurant. I was impressed as I surveyed the impressive spread she laid out on my dining room table.

She wanted to make sure that I was getting enough iron and protein so I ate grilled shrimp, a Caesar salad, and a well prepared steak. I was surprised at the steak but she told me that they under cook it and put it in a box that helps it cook slowly for another 30 to 45 minutes until it is perfect at medium rare.

She ate a light salad and some grilled fish with steamed broccoli that smelled wonderful. At first, I wasn't sure that this would be a good idea but I will have to admit, I felt much better afterward.

We talked a bit while we ate, mostly her trying to figure out what was wrong with me. I told her some of what had been going on but I didn't let on about my sex life at all. It wasn't easy but when I told her that I was having trouble staying asleep rather than getting to sleep, she got the idea that alcohol wasn't the problem.

Luckily, she wasn't one of those girls who know a lot about psychology so she accepted my sleeping problems without asking a lot of questions. I had no idea what I'd tell her if she asked about my dreams, especially since she starred in a few of the ones that kept me from sleeping.

After we ate, she quickly made an excuse to leave and told me that I should call again if I wasn't feeling well. My projects were still on schedule but I was using up all of my wiggle room with this sickness. I told her that I would see her tomorrow morning as she left.

I didn't wait long before I decided to go to bed early. When I got in bed, it was a quarter to nine. I read a little until my eyes started to droop. The financial rags always do that to me, especially with the economy the way it is now. As soon as I noticed myself drifting, I flipped off the light and got comfortable. The dream hit me immediately.

I felt completely awake but something was wrong. I looked over at the clock and it showed just after midnight. The bed was a mess and smelled like great sex but I knew that I didn't sleep with anyone recently.

I heard the shower turn on and wondered who was in my bathroom. I eased out of bed and crept to the bathroom door. It stood slightly ajar and I managed to peek into the shower. It was fogged a little but I could just make out a tall, slender figure with long, brown hair through the glass shower door.

I figured that if we really did just have sex, getting into the shower with her wouldn't be out of the question. I felt myself begin to harden at the thought and decided to play it cool and have some fun while I figure this out.

I walked in and opened the door to the shower as she was lathering herself up. I was a little surprised to realize that it was Lisa. I had only slept with her that one night and I hadn't gotten her number so how she came to be in my shower days later baffled me. I played it cool, hiding the surprise fairly well and smiled at her as she looked back at me over her shoulder. She was a little startled but smiled when she saw me.

"Well, hello stallion." She kept her back to me, looking down to my slowly hardening erection and then smiled at me coquettishly, mischief twinkling in her catlike green eyes. "Wash my back?"

I smiled and climbed in. I played along with washing her back, making me rock hard. I wrapped my arms around to grope her tits and felt her grind her ass against my cock. I kept groping her and pinching her nipples as I pressed myself against the cleft of her ass. I trailed my right hand down her slender figure, caressing the soft, smooth skin of her stomach down past her belly button.

As my hand moved along the curve of her body, something felt wrong. I could feel something that didn't seem to make sense. Below my fingers should be the soft folds of her sex but what I felt was something else.

In a flash of fear and panic, my entire world changed. I was sitting up in my bed, covered in sweat and completely certain that I was having a nightmare. It was the most intense dream that I had ever experienced and the only way I knew it couldn't be real was the abrupt change. There was no way that I could be experiencing a shower with a beautiful woman and then be lying in my bed over the span of a second. It just wasn't possible.

Looking at the clock, I saw almost the same time that I noticed in my dream. It was less than five minutes later,12:14 a.m.

I managed to get back to sleep fairly quickly. It was almost as though lying back down put me right back to sleep. The moment I felt myself awake and cold in the sweat drenched sheets, I calmed down. I told myself that it was only a dream. I must have believed it.

I was back in the dream just as quickly. It was the same thing. I woke smelling like great sex in a completely devastated bed hearing the shower running. The clock said 12:14 again but unlike a moment ago, I had a raging erection that throbbed painfully between my legs. Apprehensively, I went back into the bathroom to see who was in the shower.

This time, a shorter, more curvaceous figure stood behind the foggy glass shower door. I got in behind her as I had the other woman. This dream seemed to be an exact repeat of the earlier one and I was almost afraid to continue.

It was strange to see the scene play out again with another woman. She called me stallion again but somehow it sounded different. I moved behind her and felt the small of her back against my cock as I massaged her breasts but again, it was different. When I finally began working my hand down her body, I didn't feel that same strangeness as I did before. Her pussy was just as smooth and perfect as I remembered it.

She turned to kiss me hard and I looked down to watch Katherine cupping my erection and then feeling her massaging it as her tongue invaded my mouth. I reached down to grasp her ass and lifted her up to try setting her down on my cock but rather than helping me enter her, she positioned me so that I was between her legs, rubbing against her. I tried again but she was teasing me, not letting me in either hole.

About then, things got fuzzy and then I was standing, naked and completely dry, in front of Katherine with a look of shock on my face and a painfully throbbing erection.

"Well," she said in that husky bedroom voice, "you look happy to see me." She reached down and stroked my cock, completely emptying every thought from my brain. I reveled in the sensation for a moment and began to forget about being with Lisa in the shower only seconds before. I had to be dreaming.

I know that dreams usually make perfect sense but I just couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. This was so vivid; it didn't feel like a dream. I was just in the shower with Lisa and then Katherine and had an almost painful urge to shove myself balls deep in Lisa's tight little ass. I know that Katherine, my idea of female perfection, was standing naked in front of me, but I couldn't keep the idea of fucking Lisa's tight ass out of my head.

"What about Lisa?" I don't know why I said it but I felt like I couldn't control my own mouth. The only thing I could think about was fucking Lisa's ass raw. Katherine smiled and then what I saw next was almost more than my sanity could take.

My beautiful redhead began to change.

The first thing I noticed was her hair, slowly darkening and straightening until it flowed like light brown silk to her lower back. I realized as I watched that her body was slimming and growing taller until she stood just taller than me. I recognized the lean, curvy, athletic body and nearly fainted as I watched Lisa appear before me.

I stood, open mouthed as Lisa smiled and turned slowly, showing me the entirety of her toned, sexy body. My eyes flashed down to her beautiful pussy, something feeling wrong about her. I couldn't figure out what it was. Even though I had just seen her transform into someone else, something seemed... just wrong.

In a contest, I would always pick Katherine over Lisa but I wasn't about to say that with Lisa standing there. I wasn't even sure why I kept thinking about Lisa when I had Katherine wanting to fuck me a minute ago. I was about to start kicking myself until I my cock throbbed painfully and I was reminded just how much I had wanted to be balls deep in Lisa's ass.

Something was definitely off. It had to be a dream. It didn't feel like a dream but that was the only thing that made sense. Lisa winked at me and then I watched her transform back into Katherine while I stood open mouthed as she smiled at me devilishly. I was beyond speech as I thought about the implications of her transformations.

"I can be anything you want me to be," she said as if reading my thoughts, her sultry voice flowing from her lips.

I watched as her hair faded from brown to blonde and her eyes shift to a crystal blue. Her face began to shift and I realized that her body was subtly changing. I stared in disbelief as the beautiful redhead before me became yet another woman. Within moments, she had completely transformed and I found myself staring open mouthed at a young Jenna Jameson.

"I could be your very own porn star," she said in Jenna's voice with a mischievous smile. "No? Then how about something else?"

She closed her eyes and again began to change. This time, it was her face that changed subtly while her body grew thinner and a little taller. Her breasts shrank slowly to C cups while her body took on a leaner, more athletic stature. I watched as the famous face began to shift and reform into something vaguely familiar. I wasn't quite sure where I knew her from but when she opened her eyes, I recognized her without her glasses. My boss, Danielle, stood naked and deliciously inviting right in front of me.

Her body was beautiful and I loved the way her strawberry blonde hair cascaded down her back. It looked much better than the severe buns she wears at the office. Without her glasses and those unattractive power suits, she went from attractive to drop dead gorgeous. My cock jerked painfully and I was about to jump her when Danielle spoke.

"On second thought, this fantasy is too easy. You could have this one without my help. How about something you wouldn't have without me, something forbidden, something... a little more virginal."

As she spoke, her voice changed to a higher pitch and her body began thinning out, sprouting a small patch of blonde pubic hair as her face took on a much more youthful appearance. After a few short seconds, a skinny little blonde with pigtails who was maybe five feet tall and looked far too young to be naked in my bedroom stood sucking on a lollipop and looking up at me innocently.

"Do you like it," she asked nervously, twirling the end of one of her pigtails in the fingers of her free hand. Suddenly, she got a worried look on her face. "Oh wait, you like redheads, don't you?"

As she gazed at me from her big, innocent blue eyes, the roots of her hair turned red and began bleeding down the strands of her hair until she was as natural looking a redhead as I have ever seen. I noticed that freckles had appeared just across her cute little button nose and when I looked down, I saw that her pubic hair matched now too.

"Will you be my first?" Her innocent young voice held a nervous tremor and my cock jerked painfully with desire. Was she serious!? "I really am a virgin," she said softly as she gave me an innocent pout, looking up through her lashes. "Don't you believe me?"

I tried to stammer something out but I was still in too much shock. I found it hard to believe that a woman who could change her shape into any desirable form could possibly be a virgin. I tried to convince myself that it was a trick until I realized what she meant. If she could change into any shape, she could be a virgin, physically at least. The realization must have shown on my face because she began to smile mischievously.

"I can be a virgin any time you want. Even every time, and without the... inexperience." Her voice was soft but the look she gave me was everything but innocent. My cock jerked again and it took every ounce of strength I had not to grab her and see if she really could feel like a virgin every time I entered her.

There was something wrong with this picture. I couldn't quite figure it out but nothing this good came without some kind of price. I tried to think of any kind of explanation but the only thing that I could come up with was the dream scenario. I started thinking that if this was a dream, it could be the best dream that I ever had and if it wasn't, I was probably fucked already so I should just go with it. At the time, I didn't understand the irony of my statement.

"Well," she said thoughtfully, pulling me out of my musings with that cute, young voice "Maybe you want the whole package."

With that, her body started to change again. Her feet began to darken and grow until she was wearing a pair of patent leather, Mary Jane shoes. Her legs began to lighten until she was wearing a pair of white, thigh high socks. Her waist and hips began to change until a pleated, red pattern plaid skirt hung low on her hips. The skirt was almost too short to be decent, falling maybe two or three inches past her soft mound of red curls. Her small breasts began to fade until a white dress shirt covered her chest. It was completely unbuttoned but tied just below her bust. The sleeves were rolled up to a couple of inches above her elbow, exposing the charm bracelet on her right wrist and pink watch on her left. A cross appeared around her neck and big, red bows adorned her hair where it was pulled tightly into her curly red pigtails.

She stood there in front of me, sucking on her lollipop and absently twirling the end of a bouncy pigtail. She looked every bit the part of a young catholic school girl fantasy. She was slowly twisting her body back and forth, shifting her weight from one lanky leg to the other like she was fidgeting nervously, as she gazed at me from those large, deceptively innocent bright blue eyes.

Again I watched her brow furrow in confusion at something. She stopped her fidgeting and looked up at me. She looked like she was trying to figure something out and I am sure my confusion was obvious as well.

I felt like a sick pervert. I mean, here she was, a skinny little thing standing there in a little catholic schoolgirl outfit, looking too young to be legal, and all I could think about is all of the ways I wanted to fuck her. So she hadn't really developed breasts or hips or even an ass. The way she looked at me from that cute, angelic face with those innocent blue eyes, nervously begging me to take her virginity... It was enough to make me almost loose control.

After a moment, her face transformed into relief as she popped the lollipop out of her mouth and grinned, showing a mouth full of braces with a hint of pink on each tooth. She looked down at her little body and twisted around to see all of it before looking back up at me like a shy little girl, again reaching up to absently play with the end of a pigtail and putting the lollipop back in her tiny little mouth. When she did, I noticed her lips plump out just a bit and become even sexier. A movement at her chest drew my eyes away from her succulent lips to the growth of plump, firm breasts with upturned nipples that stood out stiffly against the fabric of her white shirt without any hint of a bra. I watched as her skirt shift slightly, her ass plumping just enough to make my balls ache when I saw the tight, round little mounds as she started nervously shifting back and forth again.

Those changes completely transformed her from a waif of a school girl to a succulent little teenager who still looked illegal but with enough of a figure to tempt a saint. In my head I knew she had to be old enough. She just had to. She was in my apartment so she couldn't be that taboo... could she?

I understood why Katherine and Lisa were in my dreams but I had never seen this girl before. I had no idea who she was or where she had come from. I didn't even know her name. I really didn't even fantasize about little girls. They were taboo and rarely ever developed enough for me anyway but as I stood there looking at this innocent little school girl with big blue eyes, red hair and curves that made my mouth water, I couldn't even think about anyone else.