The Incubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... what's your name?"

"Christie."

"Um... how... how old are you, Christie?" I stammered the question against my better judgment. Part of me that was still trying to be a good person really didn't want to know how old this little girl in front of me was. I mean, I knew that first, she was a stunning redhead and then a tall, beautiful brunette. I remember watching her transform into Jenna Jameson and my boss, Danielle, so I knew that the girl in front of me wasn't really a teenage virgin. But a dark part of me wanted to believe, even for a little while, that she really was what she appeared. That part of me was what asked the question and yearned to do very bad things to that little girl standing in front of me.

"Um... eighteen," she said softly, her innocent eyes holding a shy nervousness that made my knees weak.

I heard something that might have been a lie in her voice. She said she was old enough but I really wasn't sure if I could believe her. I don't know where she came from but wow! I wanted to believe she was honestly of age but somehow, I couldn't find the will to resist fucking her. She winked at me, totally out of character and it made my need even more urgent, believing that she was just playing the part. Knowing that she was that young, standing fully clothed in a schoolgirl outfit in my bedroom while I stood naked in front of her made my cock jerk and throb painfully with need.

Her eyes darted apprehensively to my throbbing shaft and then back up, like she was a little scared. I could tell that the size intimidated her, which made me even more excited. My cock began to ache with need, throbbing painfully. It made me almost forget that this was just a dream and that this little girl was also two women, both twice her age, who I had already slept with.

"So... Do you like me?" she asked shyly.

"Y—Yes!" I stammered. "And you're really 18?"

"Um... yes..."

She smiled again shyly and then got a worried look on her face. Before I could react, her body began growing and then slowly changing. Her skin darkened to a deep bronze. The red pigtails flowed down into a long mane of chestnut waves down her back. The features of a young girl transformed into those of a graceful, elegant lady with high cheekbones, an aquiline nose, sensual mouth, and beautiful almond shaped, green eyes. Her body was well proportioned with slim hips and firm, round breasts that were probably a large B cup.

As she transformed, my heart sank. The beautiful little schoolgirl was gone and I was distraught. Though a small part of me was relieved that the jailbait temptress was gone, I almost cried out when she changed into the new woman. It seemed like a cruel joke to tempt me with something so impossible and forbidden and then deny me when it was standing right in front of me. It took me a moment to realize that she was speaking to me.

"W—what?"

"I asked if you wanted me to change back."

"YES!" I screamed it, my painful need pounding through my entire body.

"I thought so," she said smoothly as a smile played across her lips. "If I change back to Christie, what would you do for me?"

"Anything!" I didn't realize what I was saying. I didn't care what she wanted. As long as I got to have that little girl, I didn't care if she asked for my soul. That, of course, was the irony of it.

Her smile grew as she looked at me. Something about her almost made me uneasy but my throbbing need overrode my good judgment.

"What if I did ask for your soul? You'd promise it to me?" She purred the question innocently in a thick, sultry voice that was made for the bedroom.

"Yes!"

"And if I asked for your body as well?"

"Anything! Anything you want!" I barely registered the questions. I didn't care what she was asking for and would have gladly offered her the moon and the stars if it brought Christie back.

"Then we have a deal."

I watched as her body transformed back into the succulent little girl from only moments before. She still twirled her hair around a finger absently as she sucked on her lollipop. I caught myself fantasizing about those little, plump lips and my cock jerked painfully, making her jump.

"Um... It's kinda big," she said softly, glancing nervously to the thick, hard dick hanging painfully engorged between my legs. "Will it... will it hurt?"

God! I couldn't take it anymore! When she said that, I completely forgot about the transformations or the deal as the last of my resolve broke. I didn't care about her age, even though she said she was legal. I was going to take her any way I could for as long as I could.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I probably knew that this was a dream and the little girl was also a beautiful 25-year-old voluptuous redhead named Katherine, a gorgeous 28-year-old brunette named Lisa, a porn star, my boss, and some other woman I didn't know but at that moment, all I could think about was the cute, innocent schoolgirl named Christie standing in front of me, begging me to pop her cherry.

"P...promise to be gentle?"

"S—sure."

Tentatively, she reached out a hand to touch my cock. It jerked at her soft touch, making her jump and snatch her hand back. I stood frozen as she reached out again and managed not to jump away as it jerked again. She ran her soft fingertips over the engorged head and down the top of the shaft to the neatly trimmed nest of curls at the base. Her fingers moved down the side and along the bottom back up the length of the shaft to touch the underside of the head.

"It's... so soft," she said, moving a little closer and trailing her hand down to feel the smooth loose skin of my balls. I squeezed my eyes shut and had a sharp intake of breath as she cupped my balls, her small, smooth fingers tickling the backside of them, inches from my ass. I felt her delicate fingers move up to grip the shaft and squeeze lightly, causing it to jerk again with painful need. I looked down and watched her get down to her knees in front of me, her large, blue eyes never leaving my cock.

She gripped it lightly in her right hand, her dainty fingers just able to wrap around my girth, and squeezed lightly, stroking it a little. She looked up at me with uncertainty in her big blue eyes.

"I, um... don't really know what to do," she said in a nervous, hesitant voice. "Will you... teach me?"

I couldn't believe it. Not only did she want me to pop her cherry, she wanted me to teach her about sex. It took a moment to find my voice but there was no way that I was stopping now. She was on her knees in front of me, grasping my cock and waiting for me to tell her what to do. I decided right then that I was going to push her limits as far as they would go.

"Uh... Kiss it."

"Like this?" Her question was punctuated by a soft kiss to the tip of my dick. It jerked in response and made her jump a little, nervously looking back up at me. I swallowed hard.

"Yeah, just like that. Do it again but then open your mouth a bit and lick it."

"Um, ok..." I felt her full, soft lips on the tip of my cock again but this time, she parted them, sliding them along the bulbous head before softly licking it. "Was that good?"

"Y—yes," I croaked out and then swallowed again. "Now, do that all over. Get the balls too."

"Ok." I felt my knees go weak as she softly kissed and licked every inch of my dick as she made her way down to my balls. The feeling was amazing but I needed more. I needed to feel her plump lips wrapped around my cock.

"G—good... now put the head in your mouth and suck on it." When she did, I could feel her tongue rubbing on the underside as her lips moved over the ridge of the head and she began sucking it. "Now," I said breathlessly, "swirl your tongue around the tip. Yes... just like that."

At first, her tongue was a little uncoordinated, darting around the head as she tried to figure out how to keep sucking but after a few tries, she figured it out and slid her tongue around the head evenly. Suddenly, she pulled away and looked up with me, her hand going to her mouth.

"Wha ith thith!?" She was waving her hands in front of her mouth and gazing up at me, a worried look in her large, blue eyes. I realized that a little pre-cum must have leaked out because I was so aroused.

"It's ok, Christie. It's ok. It's just something that comes out when you do a really good job."

"i- ith?"

"Yeah, yeah. It means you're doing good. Don't be afraid. It's ok to swallow."

"Thwawow?"

"Yeah. Some girls really like it."

"O- ay." I watched her close her mouth and swallow it, tasting cum for the first time. At first, she got a worried look on her face but after she had swallowed it, she looked relieved.

"Did you like it?"

"Um... I don't know," she said softly. "It, um... wasn't bad."

"I want you to try some more," I said. "Do what you did before but this time, after you swirl your tongue, suck it in as far as you can and then let it slide back out so you can swirl your tongue around it some more. Also make your lips as tight as you can."

"um... ok." She grasped my throbbing shaft again and started trying to do what I told her. Again, it took a few tries but she quickly got the hang of it. She couldn't take much of me into her small mouth. She didn't get more than half an inch past the head before she couldn't go any further.

"Now, keep doing that but use your hand to rub the skin up and down the shaft. Yeah... Just like that."

It was strange, I have had women with much better skill and throats that could swallow me whole but this little girl with no skill and a tiny mouth had me on the brink in less than five minutes.

"Ok... don't stop... but you're... doing so well... that you're going to make... a lot of that stuff come out. I want you... to keep using your hand... and swallow... as much as you can... because... it's very good for you. Try... to swallow... all of it... ok?"

"Mm mhay."

The sound of her trying to talk with my cock in her mouth sent me over the edge. My cock jerked hard as a thick jet of cum shot out and hit the back of her throat. Miraculously, she swallowed that one and kept working my shaft while she tried to swallow the rest. When I finally finished, I looked down and saw cum completely covering her chin and dripping down onto her chest and shirt. The look on her face was enough to make my knees weak. She was licking the cum from her lower lip and smiling up at me timidly.

"Did I do good," she asked, her fingers still wrapped around my cock as she gazed up at me with a hopeful look. "There was so much..."

"You did great," I said breathlessly. "Did you like it?" She gave me a shy smile and nodded.

"It was a little salty," she said, "but it was sweet too."

I watched a drop of my cum fall from her chin onto the shirt she wore and my cock jerked again, painfully telling me that I was going to need a lot more than a blowjob to finish me.

I reached down to the hand that was still grasping my shaft and grabbed her wrist, easing her up off her knees. I reached forward to untie the shirt and slowly slide it from her shoulders, revealing a pair of full, plump breasts that looked like they would eventually become DD cups when they finished developing. As it was, they were about a C cup with pink, upturned pencil eraser nipples. They were possibly the most beautiful breasts that I had ever seen.

I used the shirt to wipe my cum from her chin and the corners of her mouth before wiping her chest off and tossing it onto the floor. I leaned down to kiss her and felt her lips with mine for the first time. We kissed softly for a moment before I opened my mouth and flicked her lips with my tongue. She flicked her tongue tentatively against mine, kissing like someone who had never kissed before. My cock jerked in response to the idea that I was her first kiss too.

I picked her up in my arms, deepening our kisses as I carried her to the bed. I placed her softly on the covers and climbed in next to her, kissing her deeply and running my hands down her firm, young body. I cupped one of her breasts, earning a moan from her. She arched her back as I rolled the hard, pink nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

I continued to kiss her deeply as my hand ran down her stomach and over her thigh. I eased my way under the hem of her skirt and reached around to squeeze that beautiful, firm ass, eliciting another moan. My hand moved around to slide up her inner thigh and feel the silky curls and soft folds of her bare flesh. She wasn't wearing panties.

I kissed my way down her plump, round young breasts and licked a nipple before sucking it into my mouth. She gave a high pitched moan and then squealed a little when I bit down lightly. I could feel the juices start to moisten the soft flesh of her pussy and marveled at the silky feel of her small patch of pubic hair as I kissed and nibbled my way down to her belly. I lightly kissed and sucked at her navel before moving on to her right hip. I could hear the effect I had on her from her cute little squeaks and breathless, high pitched moans.

I was so tempted to enter her with a finger to see just how tight and virginal she was that I almost couldn't help myself but I wanted the first thing that entered her to be the throbbing, aching flesh that hung swollen and rigid from between my legs. I massaged her moistening mound as I made my way down to the waistline of her skirt.

I looked up to see her looking down at me with those big blue eyes, biting her lower lip nervously. I smiled up at her reassuringly before looking back down and lifting her skirt. I moved my hand and spread her legs to reveal a beautiful little pussy.

The only hair she had was a little patch growing just around the top. At first, I thought she shaved it but when I ran my hand over it, it was just too smooth to be real. Below the patch of hair, a thin slit ran down from a pink button on a nice, smooth mound of flesh. I reached down to spread her open and saw her clit just poking out from the hood at the top of a long strip of pink leading to a tiny little opening.

I flicked my tongue from her hole up to her clit, making her moan loudly in that cute, high pitched voice. Her tangy sweetness was the best that I had ever tasted and I licked her pussy with every trick I knew.

Her first orgasm hit her maybe five minutes after I started going down on her. I heard her breathing get heavy and then she came, trying not to scream and failing miserably.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed breathlessly, looking down at me with a shocked expression.

I moved up and climbed between her soft thighs. I kissed her sweetly, letting her taste her own juices then pulled back and watched for her reaction. Tentatively, she licked her lips and looked up at me. She didn't seem to mind the taste so I went back to kissing her a little more. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back passionately, all of her shyness gone.

"Are you ready," I asked as I pulled away from her to watch the uncertainty return to her large, blue eyes. She bit her lip and took a deep breath before nodding slowly. I eased my throbbing head onto her pussy and slid it up and down her slit to get it nice and slick from her juices. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth at the pleasure of it.

Carefully, I pressed the throbbing, engorged head of my cock to the tiny hole at the base of her little, pink slit. She was already good and wet so I added a little more pressure and slowly began to slide the head of my cock into her.

Her eyes flew open with a gasp as I slowly eased myself further inside and she stared up at me with a scared look. She sucked in a breath as the ridge of my head finally slipped inside of her. I stopped to give her a moment to get used to the sensation. God she was tight!

I carefully restrained the desperate need to just shove my cock deep inside of her, burying myself to the hilt. It was hard to resist, and I came so close to slamming myself inside of her that her whimpering was the only thing that kept me from doing it.

"Are you ok?" I could hear the strain from holding back in my voice. All she could do was nod so I slowly started sliding myself in further. It was absolutely the tightest hole my cock has ever been in. I was barely in past the head when I felt something in the way. It had to be her hymen.

I pressed a little harder and heard her panting as my pressure mounted. Suddenly, something gave and she shrieked as her pussy sucked me in almost to the hilt. I reveled in the sensation even as I realized that I was hurting her. I hadn't meant to go that fast but I couldn't help it.

I held myself inside of her because I couldn't trust myself not to start pounding right then. She was panting hard and I had no idea what to say to her. I've never been with a virgin and the sensation was unbelievable. She was so tight and the feel of her hymen breaking and sucking my cock in was like nothing I had ever experienced. It took all of my willpower not to just start pounding away.

When she started breathing easier and I felt her body begin to relax, she opened her eyes and looked up at me, tears staining her cheeks. I leaned down and kissed her before nibbling on one of her nipples, careful not to move inside of her. I heard her soft moan and worked my way over to her other nipple. When I felt that I had distracted her a little, I began slowly sliding out of her.

She gripped me like nothing that I had ever felt before. I watched as she shut her eyes tightly and threw her head back at the sensation. I managed to slide a little more than half way out before trying to ease myself back in. The second time was a little easier. She was just as tight but it didn't seem to be causing her quite as much pain. As I slid back out I saw pleasure begin to mix with the pain that was clearly visible on her face. The next slow, careful stroke was even easier and by the fifth, most of the pain was gone, replaced by obvious pleasure.

I was amazed that she was still just as tight as she started. The only thing that seemed to change was the pain in her face. Tentatively, I began to increase the speed of my strokes. Her breath began to quicken with my thrusts until I was squeezing myself in and out of her tiny little hole drawing little gasps of obvious pleasure each time. I maintained a nice, slow rhythm and then reached down with one hand to play with her clit. As soon as I touched it, her eyes flew open and she began breathing hard and staring at me with an almost worried look on her face.

I was having a near impossible time holding off my orgasm and when I realized that she was close, I sped up the rhythm of both my thrusts and my hand. Suddenly, I felt her body pushing me out, tightening up like I had never felt before. I looked down to see her squeeze my cock out of her pussy as it began to gush, squirting her juices all over me. The sight was almost enough to finish me right there.

She screamed and thrashed as she came, wildly jerking in the throws of her orgasm. I was shocked. A virgin catholic schoolgirl with some serious curves and a geyser for a pussy. It was almost too much.

I struggled to keep the surprise from my face. I really didn't want her to feel embarrassed or ashamed about anything so when she finally opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Oh, God," she breathed between gasps. "I... I'm... It was..." She didn't even realize what happened yet.

"I..." her voice was breathy and a little scratchy from her screaming. "What..."

I leaned down to kiss her and got a shock as she responded with enthusiasm. She seemed to loose all of her timidity as we kissed, wrapping her arms around me.

Part of me felt guilty for what I had just done but those thoughts flew out of my mind as my cock throbbed painfully, reminding me that my libido was still unsatisfied. I could feel a heavy weight in my balls and I knew that if I didn't cum soon, I was in for excruciating pain.