The Incubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time came back in a rush as the head of her cock slid into me. The pain of being violated was excruciating. I felt whatever was controlling my body loosen up my ass as much as it could but no ass could take that cock without pain.

As she continued to press into me, I felt something inside me give with a sharp pain and swore that she was tearing me apart. I wanted to shriek but all I could do was pant loudly, and even then, it wasn't my doing.

My body began to give slowly and something changed. It was like the pain went away and something was stroking my balls from the inside. I could feel it up the sides of my cock but it wasn't on the outside. I couldn't imagine that anything could feel like this and found myself actually enjoying the sensation. I was a little worried that this was going to turn into even worse torture.

After a little while, I felt her hands on my dick and balls as she fucked me. She stroked me and kneaded my balls over and over until I felt an orgasm building like I had never felt before. When it finally broke, I felt pleasure that I didn't even dream possible. I could feel her pumping in my ass and rubbing against something I could feel all through my cock and balls. When I came down from my orgasm, she kept pumping and slowly, I felt it build again.

She started jerking me again and soon, I felt myself building another massive orgasm. I had never dreamed that I could have multiple orgasms but here I was, having my second in a row, and she didn't even look close.

After my second orgasm, she pulled out and flipped me over to do me doggie, reaching around to jerk me while she fucked me harder and deeper from behind. By the time she finally came, I had cum three more times and was dizzy, weak, exhausted, and completely insensible. I didn't even remember my own name.

When I finally regained my senses, I saw that she wasn't exactly the little school girl from before. She had sprouted two black horns, wings the color of her skin and tipped with the same stuff as her horns and a long, smooth tail. Her body had changed slightly too. She wasn't an adolescent anymore but neither was she old. She looked young, beautiful and timeless. It was the way I would imagine an angel would look. Only, an angel wouldn't have a lustful look on her face and be covered with scars.

"See," she said in a musical voice that faded as everything went dark. "I told you you'd love it."