The Incubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drew me to her and then jerked away as my soaked skin came in contact with her soft flesh. She looked down and then looked up to me in horror at what she saw.

"Relax, it's normal," I said, smiling and laughing a little as I ran my hand through it before bringing it to my mouth to taste her tangy sweetness. "So did you enjoy it?" As if it wasn't obvious.

"Is it always like that?" Her large, blue eyes went back to the dripping flesh of my abs and still painfully erect cock as she asked in an exhausted, shaky voice.

"It can be," I said. She closed her eyes and I could see the unknown possibilities dancing behind her closed eyelids. As I looked down at this possibly forbidden creature in my arms, the realization of what I had done hit me even with my aching balls and painfully throbbing cock. But again, before I had time to dwell on it for long, her large, innocent looking eyes popped back open and the shy nervousness returned to her face.

"I, um..." She bit her lip as she built up the courage to tell me something. "Are there... um... other ways...?"

"Of course," I said softly. She looked at me and I got the feeling that she wanted to ask me something else. "Do you want me to show you?"

She gazed up at me, obviously uncertain and probably worried that I'd tell her no. She nodded slowly and my heavily engorged cock jerked as I imagined how thoroughly I could corrupt this shy, innocent little schoolgirl. All pretense of this being a dream had flown from my mind.

"Alright," I said as I leaned in to kiss her.

The hopeful, excited smile she gave me when I pulled away again lit her young, freckled little face up with pleasure and made my cock jerk painfully with desire. Her braces glinted faintly, making her look even younger.

I pulled her up until she was lying on top of me, holding on to me tightly and kissing me hard. I held her to me, running my hands over her tight, curvaceous little body until I had placed one plump, firm thigh on either side of my hips, pressing my steel shaft of an erection against her stomach. She ground herself into me, showing me that I didn't have to teach her much before her instincts took over. I slowly pushed her up until she was looking down at me, sitting astride my hips with my cock pressed between my abs and her sopping pussy.

"Lift yourself up a bit," I told her. "Good. Now, reach down and lift it up. Right, put the head back right there where you felt it earlier." When I felt her wet folds against the head of my dick I almost jerked out of her hands. She looked up at me worriedly and I smiled my most confident, reassuring smile. "It's ok, now just ease down and slide it in."

From the look on her face, I was worried that it was hurting her but she sank down on my throbbing, rigid cock without hesitation. Her tiny, tight wet pussy gripped my cock like no other woman that I had ever been with. When I was buried to the hilt, throbbing hard inside of her, she gazed down at me with that sexy, uncertain look in her huge, blue eyes.

Tremors ran over her body as my cock jerked helplessly inside of her, making her eyelids flutter and her eyes roll back. I began to rock slowly, grasping her hips and guiding her as she began to grind with me. Slowly, we picked up the pace until she was bouncing up and down, impaling herself on my shaft. Her plump, ripe tits bounced heavily with her.

She moaned and squealed in that cute, immature voice as she pounded herself down on my cock. I could feel my orgasm building and knew that it wouldn't be long before I filled her with a thick, hot load of my cum.

I felt the pace quicken even more and looked up to see that her eyes were shut tightly and her breathing had become ragged. She was still moaning but it began growing in volume until I felt her pussy begin to tighten even more. She came in another gushing orgasm, expelling me from her pussy as she ground on my cock, soaking both of us.

Again, I was denied my release as her body exploded with another powerful, squirting orgasm. My cock jerked with painful need and I could feel the growing ache in my balls from the lack of release. Even though I loved watching and feeling her spray her juices all over me in the throws of her passion, I was beginning to get painfully annoyed that every time I got close, her pussy spit me out along with gallons of her juices.

She collapsed on top of me breathing hard, her body shuddering in the wake of her orgasm. After a moment, she looked up at me with those huge, innocent blue eyes and I knew that she wanted more. I leaned down to kiss her thoroughly before lifting her off of me and telling her to get on all fours.

I moved behind her and began to slide into her still impossibly tight pussy. Within minutes, I was pounding away, her firm, round ass slamming into my hips with wet slaps. High pitched moans and squeals punctuated each of my thrusts as my orgasm grew. I was almost there when I felt the pressure that meant I was about to be denied yet again.

By the time she had finished cumming, the sheets under us were completely soaked and my cock was dripping with her juices. She collapsed into the drenched bed and continued to shudder as she recovered. Looking down at her firm, round ass and puckered little asshole, I decided that I was not going to let her tight, gushing little pussy deny my orgasm again.

"Christie," I said softly, leaning down to intimately speak into her ear, coincidently pressing my slick, dripping cock in the cleft of her ass cheeks. "Do you want me to show you something else?"

"Uh huh," she breathed, attempting to nod her head, the crimson bows that restrained her curly red hair bobbing slightly.

"Everything else is more difficult, are you sure you're ready?" Again, she nodded her head but this time, a little more vigorously.

"Please, show me more?" Her voice was even more strained and breathy. I could tell that she was overwhelmed by the sensations and had become utterly addicted to the sensations that she was feeling.

For a moment, I felt like I was doing something terrible. I was corrupting an innocent, young girl and addicting her to sex. I knew that, if I pressed on and continued to escalate, she would grow up trying more and more to heighten the experience, the way an addict takes more and more of his drug of choice in order to get back to that first high.

I was about to change my mind when I felt her squirm beneath me, rubbing her ass against my cock, causing it to jerk painfully. My balls ached fiercely in response and all I could think of is violating her tiny little ass.

I pulled her back up onto all fours and kissed my way down to her ass. I licked and bit along her cheeks and thighs, licking her pussy and drawing moans from her already shredded throat. Tentatively, I flicked my tongue over her asshole and felt her jerk away from me in response. I caught her and carefully drew her back before kissing and licking my way back to her brown eye.

Her plaid skirt flopped over her ass as she jerked again, beginning to protest. I silenced her by placing my mouth back on her pussy, drawing another moan from her shredded throat.

"Christie," I said. "I want you to trust me, ok?"

"Um... ok." She looked over her shoulder with uncertainty mixing with pleasure on her young, freckled face.

"I'm going to do something that you may not be comfortable with. It's going to feel weird but I don't want you to freak out, ok?"

"...Ok..."

I ran my first two fingers over her sopping cleft, coating them in her juices. Slowly, I placed my first finger at her ass and slid slowly in. She gripped me hard and inhaled sharply.

"Don't clench, ok? Just relax. Will you try to relax for me, baby?"

"I'll... try."

I felt her ass loosen a little and began to slide my finger inside of her slowly. I worked her juices into her ass with my finger until I felt her get used to it, loosening a little more. After a minute of painful throbbing and aching between my legs, I carefully slid my second finger into her tiny little ass. I felt her clench again but she began to loosen immediately. I focused on stretching her out a little, making room for me to fit my thick, throbbing shaft deep inside her tiny little ass.

As the minutes ticked painfully by, I worked her ass with every ounce of skill I could, tickling her pussy to work her up and get her excited enough to brave the pain. I had to fight off my urge to just shove it in and fuck her senseless with my painfully erect cock. A perverse part of me wanted to turn this little girl into a nymphomaniac or at least a freaky girl who loves kinky sex so I decided to make sure she enjoyed it.

"Now Christie, I'm going put it in here. It's going to hurt at first but if you be a good girl and relax like you've been doing, it will feel really good, ok?"

"Will it be as good as the other ways?"

"Better, but only if you can relax."

"I'll try."

"Ok," I said as I placed the fat head of my painfully throbbing cock against her ass.

I pressed myself against her ass and felt her clench against me. I was about to tell her to relax when she opened up and let my head begin to sink into her. Slowly, I slid my slick cock deep inside of her. Her legs began to tremble and I realized that it might be easier if she was lying on her back.

I pulled out completely and told her that if she wanted to, I could do it with her on her back. She turned over and I spread her legs and lifted her to expose that tight little hole. Again I pressed myself into her and again she resisted before opening up and letting me slide slowly into her ass. She groaned loudly and cried out as my head slid in all the way. I stopped, giving her ass some time to adjust to the fat meat being stuffed into it. It took every ounce of will to keep from shoving in hard.

After a moment, I grasped her thighs firmly and began to slide in again. Her juices were coating her ass and my cock so I slid in fairly easily. Her ass was so tight; I didn't think I could fit. It was almost painfully tight but I knew that if I didn't take her this way, I'd never be able to cum inside of her.

Inch by glorious inch, my throbbing meat slid deeper inside of her tightest hole. I could feel her struggle to relax those muscles enough to admit my girthy cock. It took nearly five minutes just to work myself in all the way.

Once I was buried inside of her, I gave her another chance to get used to my hefty cock shoved deep inside her ass. The feeling was unbelievable. I could feel her clenching and relaxing as my cock throbbed in time to my heartbeat.

I looked down at the mix of pain and pleasure on her face and watched as her eyes fluttered in response to the meat in her ass. My cock throbbed painfully inside of her tiny little hole and I knew I wasn't going to last long. I just hoped I could make her cum before I lost it.

I waited, using every ounce of willpower I had not to just start fucking her. I felt the clenching and unclenching slow until I felt like she was ready. Her eyes were open, watching me when I started sliding slowly back out of her.

Her ass gripped me like a slick fist, squeezing my cock harder than anything I had ever felt. After about two inches, I slowly started sliding myself back in, pushing against the excruciating tightness. Soft whimpers escaped her throat as her body convulsed around the rigid thickness of my shaft.

It didn't take long for her whimpers of pain to transform into moans of pleasure. After a couple of minutes, I could tell that she was enjoying it so I picked up the pace a little. My balls were throbbing painfully as I worked myself in and out of her amazingly tight, virgin ass. Within about five minutes, I was easing my entire length in and out of her and enjoying the moans of pleasure coming from her.

I started speeding up and her eyes flew open as I started slamming myself into her. She clenched up hard as she cried out, gripping my cock more tightly than I have ever felt. It was absolutely amazing. I could feel my balls slapping against her as I continued to pound away and completely lost myself in the sensation. She was so damn tight!

I reached one hand down and started playing with her clit as I fucked her ass and she began thrashing in pleasure. Her head was rocking back and forth, ponytails flying as her nipples stood out stiffly on her plump, swaying breasts. She was gripping the sheets in her fists and rocking her pelvis in time to each of my thrusts, coming up to meet me so that we made wet slapping sounds as I pounded her.

I felt myself getting close again but I couldn't tell if she was going to cum soon. Just as I was reaching the point of no return, her blue eyes opened wide, locking with mine as she took a deep breath. She squeezed her eyes shut and arched her back as she screamed, convulsing on my cock. I pounded her ass with all of my strength as the first spray of wetness hit my stomach.

Her orgasm sent me over the edge and I felt myself fire my load like a fire hose deep inside her impossibly tight ass. I had no idea how long the orgasm lasted. It felt like I fired gob after gob inside her for well over a minute. The pleasure was overwhelming. I could hardly think. My cock was buried up to the hilt in her ass as she writhed under me, spraying my stomach over and over in the throws of her own orgasm.

When it was finally over and I had spent myself into her, I let myself slide out of her still softly spasming body and collapsed in a near insensible heap beside her. I was completely light headed and my body was beginning to go numb. I had never felt an orgasm like that. It was almost like I was drugged with a heavy, fast acting sedative. It didn't bother me that I was going to fall asleep next to a nearly naked schoolgirl in my apartment, covered and filled with my semen. I didn't care that I had just corrupted and violated that same teenager to the point that she'll probably be an insatiable nymphomaniac.

None of that bothered me as I drifted off into oblivion because a different voice was whispering into my ear. The feminine bedroom voice was one I recognized from earlier. It was a voice that made my shrinking cock jerk one last time before I passed out. It also made me remember just what I agreed to before I corrupted and violated little Christie.

"You were amazing. I'll see you tomorrow night to claim my prize."

When I groggily awoke, I was alone in my apartment. I could only assume that the events of the previous night were all just a dream. I remembered going to bed early and alone so it had to be a dream. As I thought about how the dream ended, I shook myself and said it again, like a mantra.

I felt terrible. My body hurt all over and my head was throbbing painfully. I was nauseated and really needed to piss. My stomach rolled painfully as I got out of bed and I nearly pissed on the carpet as I leaned over and dry heaved into my garbage can.

By the time I made it to the bathroom, my nausea had abated somewhat but in its wake were a weakness and extreme hunger that felt almost like nausea. I managed to drag myself into the shower in the hopes that it would make me feel better. The hot water felt good but I began to get dizzy and knew that it wasn't a good idea.

I dragged myself out of the shower and down to the kitchen. I devoured two yogurts and a glass of orange juice before I managed to pull out some cream cheese and smoked salmon. I started smearing the cream cheese on a bagel before I noticed the answering machine blinking. I threw some smoked salmon on my bagel and walked over to hit the play button. When I heard the message, I froze mid chew.

"Hello?" Danielle's voice crackled from the machine. "Are you there? It's almost lunch and no one has heard from you. Are you coming in? You said you were going to call. Look, if I don't hear from you soon, I'm coming by."

Three more messages from co-workers were after that one and then another one from Danielle asking if I was there and if I was all right. That one was at three, making me look at the clock. It said 4:30.

I heard a wet slap and looked down, realizing that I dropped my bagel on the floor. I looked out the window and realized that it was definitely afternoon. My head swam and I nearly passed out. I slept for over 18 hours!

That means I hadn't eaten for almost a day. No wonder I felt weak and hungry. When I thought that, I felt something tugging at my memory and had a feeling that something very bad was going on but it was hard to put my finger on it. Just then I heard a knock at the door.

"Hello," came the muffled voice. "It's Danielle. Are you home?" I didn't have anything on so I went upstairs as quickly as I could without stumbling to put on my robe. By the time I answered the door, Danielle was walking back to her car. She spun around and walked quickly back to the porch when I opened the door.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, beginning my apology but she cut me off before I could finish.

"Oh, you look awful. Why didn't you call?"

"I... um... just got up."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah. You, uh, wanna come in?"

Danielle followed me without another word. We sat down at the kitchen counter, where we ate the evening before and that's when she started.

"You need to go see a doctor about this. I have no idea what's going on but this just isn't you. You've worked for me for two years and you're the healthiest person in the office. I hesitate to suggest it but it's almost like you're on drugs."

"Drugs? Of course, I'm not on drugs!" She looked at me for a long moment before she sighed and relaxed.

"Good. I believe you. I'm sorry but I just had to ask. I don't want to burden you but we can't keep covering for you. You've been out for almost a week and unless you can come in tomorrow and make up for your lost time, I'm going to have to force you to take vacation days until you feel better. I'm sorry."

"It's ok." I knew it was coming. You don't take this much time off and not take vacation days. Forced with either that or losing money, I'd give up the vacation. "I understand."

"Look," she said nervously. "I can't stay too long. I'm supposed to be in a meeting in twenty minutes. I just wanted to make sure you were still alive." It was a little fast and almost felt like she was afraid of something. I didn't have the energy to deal with much so I just let her go.

Over the next couple of hours, I didn't do much other than eat and try to relax. It didn't take too long for me to get some of my strength back but I had no motivation to do anything. All I could think about was the dream.

I remembered how everything looked and felt so real. I remembered the voices and the little things that made it so vivid. If I wasn't certain that it was a dream, I would swear that it really happened. What worried me is how I felt about the little girl. What I did was so wrong. I mean, giving women a little help wanting to have sex with me was one thing but corrupting that girl... I mean, she said she was over 18... Even so, I still couldn't stop thinking about it.

I pushed everything out of my mind and decided to go back to sleep and if I didn't feel better the next morning, I'd go to the doctor again. It took me a little while to get back to sleep but once I did, things got crazy again.

I was standing naked, alone in my room. The house was silent and I had no idea if it was a dream or I was awake. The clock said 10:27 p.m. I looked around and everything looked normal. There was nothing to explain how I went from sleep to standing alone in my room without remembering waking or getting out of bed.

"Hello again, stallion."

I spun, startled at the voice behind me. Only a second ago, there was no one in the room and I hadn't even heard the door open and close. Standing in a dark green evening gown was the tall, graceful woman with chestnut hair and green eyes from the night before. Her mane of silky hair was artfully piled atop her head, revealing her graceful neck and shoulders. A smile quirked at her lips as I spun to face her.