The Incubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you get in here?" My voice was pitched a little high and sounded frightened even to me.

"Such a mundane question," she chuckled. I started getting the idea that this was a dream, especially since a strange woman was in my bedroom again. Like before, it was the only plausible explanation I had at the time.

"You know that what you've been doing with women is wrong," she said. Before I could say a word, she continued. "Slipping them drugs to make it easier for you to have sex with them is still rape. You're just lucky you've given me so much pleasure over the past few days. Otherwise, we wouldn't be having this conversation."

"What..."

"Don't deny what you do," she said knowingly. "Lacing Flibanserin with Viagra and Klonopin then slipping it into a woman's drink does make them extremely horny and lowers their inhibitions but it also takes away their choice and that's rape no matter how you look at it. But that doesn't matter anymore."

Her voice was pleasant and almost sweet. The way she talked about what I did made me uncomfortable but I found myself unable to argue my case. I wanted to tell her that they were just uptight and I was helping them loosen up enough to have fun and give them the great sex that they would miss otherwise but I just couldn't.

"You promised me your body and soul and I'm here to collect. Lucky for you, I enjoyed our fun so much. If I hadn't, this experience would be quick and excruciatingly painful for you instead of slow and mind-blowingly pleasurable for us."

Again, I watched her transform from the elegant lady with the sultry, bedroom voice into Christie, still wearing the school girl outfit. The skirt was just as short as I remembered it and this time, the waistband of white thong panties rose up on either side of the very low top of the red plaid skirt. Everything else was almost the same and made my cock jerk to attention. The differences were subtle at first but I noticed that her ears and belly button were pierced. It made her look older and younger at the same time. When she began licking and sucking on her lollipop, giving a flash of her braces, she was much more provocative than she was the night before, like she imagined it was a cock instead of candy. Amazingly, when her tongue darted out to slither around the shiny, wet ball of red sugar, I noticed something that made my cock jerk even harder. Her tongue was pierced with a silver barbell.

She moved to me and reached out to grasp my cock in her dainty fingers, softly wrapping them around the hard, thick shaft. She began to jerk it slowly, squeezing it a little as she gazed down at it. Finally, she looked up at me with those large, clear blue eyes that no longer held the innocence of the night before. God, I had corrupted her and now I was torn between regret for what I had done to her and lust for this sexual creature standing before me with my turgid cock in her hand.

Slowly she went down to her knees and began kissing and licking my engorged head. I felt the tongue ring as she sucked and licked me like her lollipop which had also disappeared. The sensation was amazing and when her hand went to caress my balls as she began sliding her soft, wet lips along the length of my cock, I knew that I wouldn't last long. As she began to suck me deeper and deeper into her mouth, her hand began to knead my balls. I felt her other hand slide up the inside of my leg and cup my ass while her mouth worked further and further down the length of my shaft.

I noticed when the sensation changed and looked down to see that over half of my cock, a good five inches at least, was disappearing between her lips. I knew I had to be sliding down her throat but somehow, she wasn't gagging like most women. Rational thought abandoned me then and all I could think about was a hot, slut of a teenager in a catholic schoolgirl outfit was giving me the best blowjob of my life. I felt her kneading my balls, deepthroating my cock, and caressing my ass as her head bobbed in front of me. I watched until she worked her way closer and closer until her nose hit, shoving me balls deep in her mouth. I felt her tongue dart out and lick my balls with that sexy tongue ring each time my cock slid down her throat. I was so lost in the sensation that I almost didn't feel her fingers tickling my brown eye.

I didn't care what else she did as long as she didn't stop sucking on me. I knew I was close but when she slid a finger in my ass, I thought I'd loose it. I jumped a little but a tug on my balls and a hint of teeth at the base of my cock took my mind off the slender finger pressing lightly against something in my ass that I felt in my balls and all the way to the tip of my cock. When she worked a second finger in my ass and started fingering me and rubbing her thumb against the flesh behind my balls, I was done.

I felt her slide me out until just the head was between her beautiful, talented lips. Her tongue worked my head as jets of my hot cum shot into her mouth. Somehow, she managed to keep working my balls and my ass while swallowing every drop of cum and still flicking the head with her tongue.

My body shuddered and jerked as she slid me back down her throat to the base, looking up at me with those no longer innocent blue eyes. She winked and squeezed my balls before jumping up and turning around to head for the bed.

Spreading her legs and leaning forward, she braced herself on the bed. She looked back over her shoulder at me and moved her right hand to flip up the back of her skirt and caress her ass right next to the thin scrap of fabric which didn't quite cover the puckered pink hole between those plump, round cheeks. Her eyes bored into mine and made my cock throb painfully with need even though I had spent myself down her throat only moments before.

"Please," she whined in her cute, high pitched voice. "Please fuck my ass like you did last night."

It was too much. I moved up behind her quickly, jerking the tiny scrap of thong aside to completely reveal her tightest hole. The puckered opening glistened in the dim light of the room as it winked at me like it was begging to be filled.

I pressed the engorged head against her little hole and began to press. Almost immediately, I felt something slick in her opening which allowed me to slide in easily. She was as tight as I remembered but slick and easier to slide in and out of. It didn't take much before I was buried to the hilt and slamming myself in and out of her, my balls slapping against her while I pounded her.

She moaned loudly and began writhing beneath me. I knew she was close as her moans rose in pitch and volume. The sensation was amazing and I could feel the way her body responded to my cock buried deep in her ass.

"Don't...Stop!" Her breathless words made me realize just how close I was. Suddenly, I felt my balls tighten and knew that I was going to cum again. It hadn't even been five minutes. I came just as I felt her ass tighten in response to her own orgasm.

I pumped load after load deep in her ass as I pounded away until I just couldn't stand up anymore. My knees went weak and I collapsed behind her. Once I managed to open my eyes, I was able to watch a thick stream of cum seep out of her ass and down the smooth skin...where...her...pussy...wasn't...

What the fuck?!

I shook my head and tried to clear my vision but I was just too weak. I had to be seeing things. She was the same little girl from last night. She had a tight, wet, sweet little pussy right under her even tighter, sweeter ass. Last night, she wore little cotton panties and tonight she wore a tiny, barely there thong with the whale tail showing above the back of her schoolgirl skirt. Her ass was stretched and seeping cum which should have been running down to that hot little pussy but it just wasn't there. In its place was a smooth, round expanse of skin that disappeared into the front of the panties which were pressed against the edge of the bed. Something was going on.

I watched as her ass changed position and the scrap of thong slid back between her succulent ass cheeks as she stood up. She turned and began to sink down in front of me until the fabric of her shirt came into view and the two plump, milky white breasts that were barely restrained by the small shirt came into view with their hard, pencil eraser nipples. Soon, I saw her face, framed by her beautiful, curly red hair pulled into pigtails with those red bows of hers. Her blue eyes were smoldering with heat and that sexy little mouth with those ripe, plump red lips was quirked into a crooked smile showing a hint of braces.

She leaned forward slowly and kissed me hard on the mouth. It was a kiss that every man wanted a woman to give him. One that meant he was amazing and completely satisfied her. It was a kiss that made me completely hard again and throbbing with need. It was a kiss that made me stop caring why I couldn't find her pussy or even if she had one.

I felt her nuzzle my face until she placed her lips on my ear and began nibbling and licking, sending shudders down my body. I felt her hot breath on my neck and in my ear as she breathed. My cock throbbed painfully and all I could think about was being buried to the hilt inside her.

"Not yet," she whispered into my ear. "It's my turn now. You're going to love this."

I had no idea what she meant but slowly she began pulling away. I looked up at her as she stood, my eyes trailing down her lightly freckled face to those amazing lips and further down, lingering on the plump curve of her breasts and then continuing down her slender stomach to the glittering head of the barbell she had pierced in her navel. I ate up the way her thong panties cut in to her hips as they rose from the low waist of her skirt.

I was about to enjoy the lines of her thighs when I realized that there was something under her skirt. The skirt wasn't falling the way it did last night. Something was breaking the line and bulging out from the front, almost like... no.

No.

NO!

I didn't want to believe what I was seeing. I was frozen, looking in horror at something covered in the white fabric of the thong hanging heavily just below the hem of her skirt. Something brought my attention down and I noticed my hands moving up her thighs on their own. They slid up the smooth skin on the front of her thighs and rose up to the edge of her skirt, hesitating just a moment before disappearing beneath the fabric.

I felt my fingers trace along the waist of the skirt and lift it, slowly revealing something that my mind didn't want to see. There, between her legs, barely restrained by the thin fabric of her white thong panties, was a frighteningly large bulge that could be only one thing.

I wanted to run screaming but my body and voice wouldn't listen to me. I think I might have managed a whimper because I heard her voice from what seemed like miles away.

"...worry. I'll be gentle." It took me a second to realize what she was saying. "You'll love it. I promise."

My hands started moving again and I couldn't stop them. My fingers felt the waist band of the thongs and began working it down, releasing the pressure on the bulge. By the time the thong was pulled down to just above her knees, an uncircumcised head and baseball sized balls hung just below the hem of her... his... its skirt.

I heard her call my name and managed to tear my eyes away from the organ that I was looking at to see that she was untying the front of her shirt, revealing those plump, ripe breasts and stiff nipples. Again I was mesmerized enough that I didn't notice my hands sliding back under the skirt until I felt one cupping the heavy balls and the other jerking the thick shaft as it began to grow in my hands.

I forced myself not to look and stare up at her face since I couldn't control that part of my body anymore. Her eyes closed lightly and began to flutter as she started pinching her nipples and caressing her breasts.

The thing continued to swell until it was a beast that made mine look small. Glancing down I realized it had to be at least twelve inches long and thick enough that I could just barely wrap my hand around it.

I didn't want to be holding a cock and balls in my hands. I didn't want to be working the shaft. I was straight and didn't want to be playing with any dicks but my own. I was disgusted and frightened by the beast in front of me. I knew that a hard cock wants release and I was afraid of what she was going to do to get it.

"Mmm, you do that so well." Her voice was an enticing mix of experienced sexual arousal and lust in a high pitched adolescent package. As I looked up from where I was kneeling, I tried as hard as I could to ignore what my hands were doing and enjoy the view I was getting. I watched as her eyes danced behind her closed lids and the lustful smile played across her face. The cute, upturned button nose on her face crinkled as she smiled, making her light spray of freckles almost dance. Her hands groped her own breasts and tweaked her nipples until they stood out stiffly. Looking up at her made my rock hard cock throb painfully.

The second I thought about my cock, my attention was yanked back to the beast I found in my hands. I tried to pull away in revulsion but my body hadn't been doing what I told it for the last few minutes. When I felt my own cock jerk as my head turned involuntarily to face hers, I realized that my body was going to betray me in far more devastating ways. I couldn't even make a sound.

"Oh I'm so glad you agreed to give me your body," she purred in her not-so-innocent, youthful voice as I watched my hands knead her smooth, heavy cock and balls. "We're going to have so much fun." From that moment on, it was like watching and feeling from a body that was completely controlled by someone else.

I felt my mouth open and saw the head of her beast come closer until, to my horror, I felt it against my lips. I felt a sob come out as an eager moan and I couldn't even cry at what was happening. I hated that I noticed how soft and smooth the flesh of her foreskin was against my tongue and lips or how easily it slid back as my lips closed over it. I despised myself for liking the silky feel of her head in my mouth and on my tongue. I was repulsed by whatever was in my head making me do the things I was doing. It had to have been her thoughts in my head as she controlled my body. It was the only explanation I could believe.

Those thoughts enjoyed the soft, smooth flesh of her thick member sliding into my mouth as my tongue slithered around the head. They loved the sweet and salty taste of her flesh that held a hint of something that reminded me of matches for some reason. They were eager to try working the huge monster deeper into my throat and milk a hot, sticky load from the giant balls hanging heavily in my hand. They anticipated the sweet and salty taste of the gallons of cum that would explode into my mouth and down my throat, covering my lips and chin as I tried to swallow it.

Those alien thoughts were the worst torture of all. As my body betrayed me, I tried to hide inside my mind to block out what was going on. What I found in my head was pleasure at what was happening and excitement and anticipation for things that I quickly tried vainly to block out.

By the time I ran from those thoughts enough to realize what was going on, I felt my right hand slide from the shaft of her cock down under her balls to rub the puckered pink of her anus. Something there was slick and I realized that it had to be my saliva allowing me to work two fingers into that tight hole. I felt them bury themselves in to the hilt and begin rubbing on a spot that must have been what made me cum so quickly.

When my fingers hit that spot, I felt her legs begin to tremble and her balls grew and began throbbing. I was terrified at what was about to happen but as powerless to stop it as I have been about everything else.

Her cock was already getting shoved down my throat enough to make me choke on every thrust but when my fingers found that spot, she managed to shove it even deeper. Her balls grew slightly larger but seemed lighter as my fingers worked that spot inside of her faster and faster, feeling her anus clench over and over. When I felt her balls tighten up, time seemed to stop and everything slowed down.

"Ahh," she shrieked, "I'm CUMING!"

I felt, almost in slow motion, her anus tightening so much it hurt my fingers at the same time her balls tightened and rose completely out of the hand kneading them. Just after that, her cock jerked and bean to expand. My head moved back, letting some of the meat slide out of my mouth as the first jet of cum hit the back of my throat.

I coughed and gagged as she came enough to completely fill my mouth and squirt out the sides as well as begin to run out of my nose as my throat worked to swallow it. Just as I managed to get some of the cum down, a second jet, much larger than the first, filled my mouth and throat, forcing my throat open as it jetted directly into my stomach while also squirting out between her cock and my lips.

After the third jet of cum, which forced more down my throat, out my nose, and past my lips, she reached down and grasped her massive cock with her tiny hands. Yanking it back, she freed it from my mouth and jerked hard and fast, making her whole body rock as my hands fought to continue kneading her balls and tickling the inside of her ass. As she jerked, thick jets of cum shot into my mouth, across my chin and covered the lower half of my face.

Her moans and screams were still in the immature voice of the teen schoolgirl that she pretended to be but the reserved and surprised pleasure of the orgasm was replaced with a wild abandon reveling in her ecstasy.

When I felt her body stop firing huge ropes of cum, my hands slid around to work her shaft for her, using it to scoop up the cum that was on my chin into my mouth. I hated that whatever was in my head was telling me that it tasted good. It was like a thick, sticky plain yogurt with a sweet flavor and a salty aftertaste. I tried to be revolted but the thoughts in my head really enjoyed it.

"Mmm, that's right. Clean it off for me, baby," she purred. "Then get it nice and slick."

My mouth and hands did just what she wanted. I could feel the cum dripping down my chin and onto my chest. It felt like ten or fifteen times what I cum and I have been told I shoot quite a bit more than average. Plus, hers was thicker and creamier than mine.

When she finally thought I had cleaned her up enough, I felt her pull away and what I dreaded more than anything else finally began to happen. Again, everything seemed to slow down as it happened.

When I stood up, I backed into the bed and slid back just enough so that I was barely on the bed. I looked at her sparkling green eyes set in a no longer innocent, adolescent face framed by crimson hair pulled into pigtails. I saw the spray of freckles across an upturned button nose twitch as her plump lips turned up with the crooked, lustful smile of her narrow mouth. I watched her lush, ripe breasts press together as her arms pressed in to reach down her flat, smooth stomach to the thick cock and full balls hanging heavily between her legs.

As she grasped and stroked her cock, kneading her balls, I saw my legs begin to raise, exposing my ass and confirming the terror that had been growing in me the moment I saw her extra equipment.

When she walked towards me and pressed the head of her cock to my ass, time seemed to stand still for a moment. I could still taste her cum on my lips and I felt it in my stomach. My ankles pressed into her shoulders as the thick head pressed more insistently against my virgin opening. I wanted to scream or cry out at what was happening but all I could do was watch what was happening, disgusted that I could feel a smile on my face.