The Innocence of Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way to her room, Sue had apologised about the lack of en suite facilities, but told her of a shower room directly opposite her room, which was for her sole use when other guests were not present. Grace quickly found it, and with towel and shower gel in hand went to freshen up, ahead of this evenings dinner. She also took the chair to wedge under the door handle.

Grace stood nervously outside the dining room. She could hear voices inside and knew that Lavinia was present. She checked her look in the mirror and made sure that all the buttons up the front of her dress were fastened. The one and only bra that she had to wear with this dress had been lost or left behind, so for the first time in her life, Grace was going braless. The dress was a good fit and supportive, and her breasts simply didn't sag with or without a bra. The dress was conservative and showed a minimum of cleavage. She had checked herself in the mirror in her room, from every angle, and in every light, and was happy with the result.

"This is it Grace." she whispered to herself. "You can do this." And taking a deep breath, Grace opened the door.

There was a large oval table neatly set out in the centre of the room, with four place settings. Three of those places were occupied. All rose as Grace entered the room. "Grace!" Said Max, coming to greet her.You look... delicious."

"Thank you." Said Grace blushing prettily, unsure about his choice of words.

"You have of course already met Lavinia, and this is my son Jason."

Lavinia raised her glass to Grace with a cool stare, and Jason came and shook her hand. "Hello Miss Halifax."

"Hello Jason." Grace replied. "It's good to meet you at last. And please call me Grace."

"It's Miss Grace to you young man." Said Max, playfully swatting him about the head. "Please Grace take a seat."

They all sat down. Jason was tall and thin like his father, with sandy brown hair and a ready smile. He exuded a certain confidence and easy manner which Grace found a little strange in someone so young. The conversation flowed freely during the meal, between Max, Grace, and Jason, with only the occasional comment from Lavinia. Grace thought she seemed a little drunk.

After the meal, Max pulled his chair a little closer to Grace, and filled her glass with more Champagne. "Now Grace, let's get down to business. What do you know about me?"

"Well very little actually." Said Grace. "You're a very successful businessman, and you own this island. You have business interests ashore that Sue takes care of. Oh, and you're a member of a very exclusive club."

Lavinia snorted into her champagne at this, and Jason laughed.

It's not that exclusive Miss Grace. In fact. You're already in it." Said Jason trying not to laugh. Jason and Lavinia looked at each other as if sharing a private joke, but Max sat stony faced.

"Let me tell you about me Grace. Have you heard of a company called Dexchem?"

"Dexchem. Yes of course. They're one of the biggest drug manufacturers in the U.S. I did a piece on them in my first year. They do a lot of research and development, which is an area I'm really interested in."

"Yes, well, my Grandfather started that business many years ago, and made a great deal of money very quickly. Our head office is still officially in Oxfordshire, which is why I was there when we met. But you're quite correct as most of our production and R+D, takes place in the States. The thing is Grace, we had developed a cure for impotence in men."

"That's fantastic!" gushed grace. "That's going to change so many lives."

Max held up his hand. " Not so fast Grace. There were a few interesting side effects. Deformities and other health issues. I wanted to press on with the research but was overruled by the board and the project was scrapped. So, I resigned. I recruited some very clever people and set up a lab in Barbados just across the water, well away from Dexchem, and continued my research. We refined the drug, and we now have a cure for impotency. But it was the side effects that interested us most and took our research in a whole new direction. Our animal testing revealed an enhancement of the male sexual organs. The Penis became longer and thicker."

"Cock." Said Lavinia, now clearly drunk.

"And the Testicles became- "

"Balls!" Shouted Lavinia.

"That's enough!" Said Max suddenly angry. "If you don't want to be here, feel free to leave." Nobody moved.

Max continued. "The Testicles became greatly enlarged, as did the prostate and seminal gland. Sperm production increased fivefold. But I needed a human subject. Someone I could trust. So, I chose...me."

"My God." Said Grace, putting a hand over her mouth. "You tested this drug on yourself?"

"Yes." Said Max. "Want to know what happened?" Grace nodded dumbly, a look of horror on her face.

"The length of my cock grew by 2.5 inches and the girth increased by more than an inch." Max studied Graces face intently. "My balls almost doubled in size. My orgasms increased in intensity and lasted longer. The amount of sperm I ejaculated was around four times what the average male produces. The rest period between orgasms dropped to just a few minutes. Grace, I can have sex 7 or 8 times a day with very little effort."

"My God." Said Grace again. "Mr Dexler- "

"It's Max." Interrupted Max inching a little closer, and visibly devouring her breasts.

"Sorry. This is not what research is about Max. You should be curing disease, and helping people, not encouraging people to have more sex."

Max ignored her comment. "Do you know where I found the most impressive results? In the young. Those that were still developing. Take young Jason here."

"Max, please no. Not Jason. Please don't tell me you gave that to him."

Said Grace, panic beginning to creep into her voice.

"Jason come here and drop your trousers." Max went and stood behind Grace and put his hands on her shoulders and began a gentle massage. Effectively keeping her in the chair.

"Max, I really don't need to see this. Please let me go." Grace started to rise but was pushed gently back down again.

"Remain still Grace." Said Max. "This is important." Grace did as she was told. As Max massaged her, Grace felt something hard pressing between her shoulder blades.

That's his cock. Thought Grace, with mounting horror. He's pressing his cock against me, surprising herself with her choice of words. But this wasn't a Penis she reasoned. This was a big thick man cock.

Grace visibly trembled. Jason stood grinning and without the slightest hesitation, dropped his trousers.

Grace closed her eyes and took deep breaths through her nose desperately trying to slow her pounding heart. But all closing her eyes did was make her more aware of the cock rubbing along her spine.

"Open your eyes you silly girl." Lavinia said. "You will either open your eyes or you will have it in your mouth."

Grace opened her eyes. Lavinia had moved to stand beside Max, but Graces attention was fixed firmly on the huge organ presented to her. Soft, it looked at least 6 inches long, with a foreskin that completely covered the clearly visible fat knob with skin to spare. The balls were hanging loosely, half way to the boys's knees in their fleshy sac, Large veins and blood vessels clearly visible desperately trying to supply those huge eggs with the blood and nutrients required. The boys slim physique, made the organs appear even larger. It was as if they were sucking the very life out of him.

Grace felt as if she had fallen into the very depths of hell.

"Isn't it a beauty Grace?" whispered Lavinia close to her ear. "Is this the first one you've ever seen dear?"

"Yes." croaked Grace. "There's slime." She whispered, looking questioningly at Lavinia.

"That's precum Grace." Said Max. "Jason leaks it almost constantly at the moment. I believe it to be a sign of his adolescence. I would expect it to stop within a year or so."

"Grace a lesson for you." Said Lavinia moving to stand before Jason. "Let me show you what we do with precum." Bending low she took the cock in her hand and sucked it into her mouth. Closing her lips tightly around it, she pulled hard, drawing the precum down the shaft and into her mouth, until it finally popped free.

Grace put her face in her hands. "My God that's disgusting. How could you Lavinia? He's just a boy."

"How could I?" Smiled Lavinia. "It's delicious. A little salty, but not at all unpleasant. And as for him being just a boy. How many women have you fucked now Jason?"

Jason shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe fifty, a hundred. I dunno."

Lavinia stood hands on hips. "Ok Jason. How many times have you fucked me."

"Twenty or more." Grinned Jason.

"See Grace. Not such a boy. He'll fuck you too if you'll let him. Imagine it Grace." Whispered Lavinia close to her ear. "That big thick cock Plunging deep into your longing cunt. Driving you on to the biggest orgasm of your fucking life. Just imagine it Grace."

Grace was imagining it and it filled her with terror. It was far too big. She could only imagine what it would be like fully erect, but she knew it would never fit. She had slipped a finger inside, the few times she had masturbated, and had felt the tight walls cling to her finger. And then there was her Hymen. Never having had a period, her Hymen had thickened considerably, and completely sealed the entrance to her cunt. Nothing was going through there, thought Grace.

"If not Jason, then perhaps I could do the job." Said Max. Rub, rub, rub.

"Why not both of you!" Laughed Lavinia, twirling around and clapping her hands together. "You could have a hole each!"

"I have to go." Said Grace, abruptly jumping to her feet. "It's getting late." Grace rushed from the room to the sound of Lavinia's Laughter.

Throwing herself onto her bed, Grace sobbed into her pillow. "What have I done Dad, what have I done."

"Do you think she felt your cock on her back?" Said Lavinia after Grace had left.

"I know it." Said Max. "But she must have thought it was still in my trousers."

"You should have come all over her, Max. Serve the little bitch right."

Max laughed. "She has a little precum in her hair, that's enough for day one. Plus, another dose of the drug. Now we can really get to work on her. The men's drug was good, but the women's version is even more refined."

"It shouldn't take long Max." Said Lavinia. "It's pretty potent stuff."

Max sighed and sat down. "I don't know Lavinia. We're trying to turn a repressed, professional virgin, into a sex crazed whore. She's going to fight this all the way."

"But just think of it Max. What woman isn't going to want this? And what man Isn't going to want to give it to his wife?"

"I know Lavinia, I know. When we market this, were going to make an absolute fucking fortune."

Grace was awake early the next morning feeling groggy and a little fragile. Did I really drink so much wine, she thought, as she struggled to her feet, and then promptly slumped back on the bed. "Why did I ever come here?" Whispered Grace to herself, remembering the events from the previous night. These people were perverts. Sexual deviants. Grace had read about such people in magazines, but never truly believed they existed. Until now. And those experiments!

Grace looked down and suddenly noticed a note pushed under her door. Great. She thought. Meet Max in the study at 10.30. Wonderful. Glancing at the clock, she saw that she had less than an hour to get ready. Deciding to forego a shower this morning, she looked at herself naked, in the full-length mirror.

"Looking hot today Grace." She said to herself, as she did every morning, without ever really meaning it.

But today was different. "Gosh you really do look hot." She said, to herself, adopting a series of model poses. But what was different? Her nipples and grown annoyingly erect. No, not erect, swollen. And pushing out from her tits as if demanding attention. And her tits felt firmer. Is that possible? She cupped her tits and pushed them together, her fingers inadvertently brushing across her nipples. A shiver of delight passed through her body causing Grace to gasp in surprise. "Wow, you boys are sensitive today."

Staring at herself in the mirror, Grace regarded her Pussy. She was very proud of her Pussy and considered it one of her best features. Plump and high slung it had a deep split between fat lips, and without a trace of hair.

Relishing a closer look, she moved the mirror to the foot of the bed and lay down with her pussy facing the mirror. Lifting her knees up to her chest, she allowed them to fall apart. The lips of her cunt parted only modestly, showing nothing of the interior, but allowing her to catch a glimpse of her Clitoris, as it nestled sweetly between the rolled lips.

How long as it been since I last masturbated? Thought Grace. Gosh, it must be weeks. "I'm definitely due," she whispered to herself, as she began to gently circle her Clit. Taking some hand cream from her bedside table, Grace began to gently massage her Clit, rapidly bringing it to full erection. "My God Yesss." she breathed, as the old familiar thrills began to surge through her cunt.

In a rare fit of passion, Grace had once managed to push her elongated Clit down into her cunt and back, actually feeling it touch her hymen, but that had hurt, and she got little pleasure from it, so she had never done it again. But she did it now, driving it deep between the lips of her cunt, rolling it in the wetness she found there. It was easier this time, surprising Grace, as she rubbed harder still, bringing herself ever closer to orgasm.

Grace grabbed her breast with one hand, pulling hard on her nipple as she frantically finger fucked herself.

"It's Coming, it's Coming, IT'S COMING!" Cried Grace, as the Orgasm tore through her body. She arched her back and thrust her fingers painfully into her spasming cunt, her legs wrapped around the mirror, pulling it towards her, as she screamed her ecstasy into a pillow.

"My God, that was Mega." Grace said t last, her breathing beginning to return to normal. Propping herself up on her elbows, she allowed the mirror to return to its original position while noticing a huge smear of cunt juice across the glass. My God, did I squirt? Did I actually squirt! Grace laughed and leapt off the bed. The first time ever! Jeez, there was loads of it. Grace grabbed a tissue and began cleaning the glass "Ugh Gross." She muttered, while being secretly very pleased with herself.

Max was waiting for her when she knocked on the door. "Ah, Grace. Come on in," Said Max rising to greet her. "I'm really sorry about last night. I hope we didn't shock you too much. I realise that this can be a lot to take in."

"I was a little shocked." answered Grace truthfully. Plenty shocked, she thought to herself. She decided not to mention him rubbing himself against her.

"I get it. Please take a seat." He motioned to the chair in front of the desk, and Grace sat down. "Now Grace. There are two things that I wanted to discuss with you today. The first of these are your plans for my son."

"Well," Began Grace. "I thought I would begin on Friday, I mean tomorrow, and start by setting him a series of tests to get a feel for his ability. Once I know where he is academically, I can tailor-make an education program, to get him into the University of his choice."

"MY choice. Grace, MY choice." Corrected Max. "I want him to take my place on the board of Dexchem. This will allow me to pursue my interests on the mainland and keep an eye on my Great Grandfathers business. He's going to need good grades Grace."

"I know Max," Said Grace. "He has my full attention. I'm sure I can get him there."

"I've got every confidence in you." Continued Max. "I'd sent him to a private school on the mainland but had to withdraw him at the end of last term. He had, how can I put It? An indiscretion with one of the female teachers. It cost me a great deal of money to keep her quiet."

Good grief. thought Grace.

"The second thing I wanted to discuss is my upcoming party. I take it that Sue has mentioned it to you."

"Yes, it's a sex party." Said Grace bluntly.

Max coughed, surprised at her honesty. "Yes. There will be drinking and dancing as well of course, mostly of an evening, and I have several activities and excursions planned for the daytime for those who wish to take part. You are of course welcome to get involved as much or as little as you like, but I suspect that the evening activities will not be for you."

"No not for me Max, but I'll be happy to mingle with your guests at other times."

"That'll be great Grace. I'm expecting around 150 guests in total, and they will be coming and going between now and Tuesday. There will be nudity, and scenes of a sexual nature, as they say in the movies. Potentially at any time. Clothes are always optional at these gatherings. Jason will be joining us this evening, but I will make sure he's available for you tomorrow morning."

I've fallen into the pits of hell, thought Grace.

"Also, Grace." Continued Max. "All of the men that will be present, are members of my so-called club, and have taken my drug. This means that they will be rather well endowed, and have large and expansive sexual appetites, so please don't be too shocked by what you might see."

Grace blushed prettily at this, something that did not go unnoticed by Max. Max decided to up the ante a little. "You have a fantastic body Grace. A body that is absolutely built for sex did you know that? Has anyone ever told you that before?"

Grace coughed, feeling the heat rise into her cheeks. "No of course not. I tend to wear baggy things, you know, to hide these." Grace pointed at her breasts. Grace felt her nipples growing annoyingly hard as the conversation became sexual. What the hell is wrong with me? She thought.

"Never ever hide them Grace. Pull your shoulders back. Push them out. Now cup them in your hands, emphasize them."

Grace did exactly as she was told, then suddenly realising what she was doing, immediately dropped her hands into her lap.

"Grace those tits were meant to be fucked. Made for men to spunk over. You'll have a much better time here if you learn to loosen up a little."

"I'm perfectly fine as I am thanks Mr Dexler." Said Grace suddenly indignant. "I have never prostituted myself to a man, and I certainly won't be doing so this weekend. I don't have a lot of experience sexually, but I know enough to know that breasts can't be fucked."

"Aren't you just absolutely adorable?" Smiled Max relaxing in his chair. Grace shifted uncomfortably in her seat. Max continued. "The people at this event, male and female I might add, will be quite interested in you as they haven't seen you before. Some will almost certainly hit on you. I take it you can take care of yourself."

Max was eyeing her with some amusement. He's playing with me. Thought Grace, feeling herself get angry. "Max, the last guy who tried it on, was carrying his balls around in his pocket for a week." A lie. The last guy who'd tried it on, she'd ran away from.

"Excellent!" Laughed Max. "I knew you had spunk. But I'm afraid that's not an option Grace. You see, these people are my family, friends, and business associates. Feel free to refuse them, but you will be courteous, polite, and respectful always. Do you understand?"

"Of course, Max. And if I wish to walk around topless, then I can."

Max laughed again. "Let me know if you do and I'll buy a ticket. I might get one for Jason too."

"Sorry they've all gone." Said Grace smiling.

The rest of the afternoon was uneventful for Grace. She showered and spent much of the time in her room preparing questions for Jason the following day. People had been arriving almost all afternoon, by boat and helicopter, and Grace was often disturbed by people being shown noisily to their rooms. The house had come alive, with the sound of footsteps constantly outside her door. Grace put her headphones on and concentrated on her work.