The Innocence of Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get off her Lavinia." Growled Max dangerously. "Lavinia, I said get the fuck off her!" Grace's tongue lapped thin air for a moment, as the older woman was pulled off and cast aside. You're on your own now Grace, thought Lavinia, as she was helped up by onlookers.

Max took Lavinia's place between Grace's spread legs, desperately trying to find her hole with his cock. "No Max!" Cried Grace. "Not like this. I want it from behind. I want you to fuck me like a dog." Max looked at Grace for a moment, surprised by her request, and then grinned, quickly flipping her onto her stomach, and pulling her to her knees. "Use me Max. Fuck your cock into me. Do it now!"

Max needed no further urging. Pushing her legs apart with his knees, he thrust his cock forward. Missing its target in his haste, his cock slid beneath her in their combined juices, and came to rest hard against her stomach. My God, thought Grace as it touched her belly button. That's how far inside me it's going to go. "Fuck me you bastard! Fucking fuck me!" Cried Grace, eager now to get it over with.

Grace arched her back, presenting him with a target that could not be missed. Squeezing and crushing her tits in his large hands, Max lunged forward. Grace screamed, but her Hymen held. Grace was pitched forward, her face pressing into the mattress. The pain was incredible, and as Grace struggled to catch her breath, Max lunged again. This lunge lifted Grace's knees clear of the mattress, but still the stubborn hymen held.

"Stop Max!" Cried Grace. Openly crying now, all lust and desire deserting her, in the face of the all-consuming agony. "Please somebody help me! I don't want him to do it!" But nobody came to her aid. Max began using short jabbing strokes, desperate to break the seal. "Hold her!" Said Max, urgently. The two men closest to Grace, dropped to their knees either side of Grace's head, bracing themselves against her shoulders, aware of Max's intentions, as Grace's tits caressed their formidable erections. "When I say, you push the bitch back onto my cock understand?" Both men nodded and waited for the command.

"Now." Said Max, thrusting forward. Grace screamed, feeling the Hymen hold, then give, and finally tear, allowing Max's huge organ to surge up into her belly, pushing aside the slick walls of her cunt for the very first time.

"Oh, Max. What have you done." Sobbed Grace into the mattress, as Max began rotating his hips, widening the channel, and pushing deeper. Grace glanced between her legs and saw Max's huge heavily veined balls slapping against her, as he began fucking her in earnest. There was nothing gentle in Max's fucking. He was rutting into her, as one animal to another, driving his entire length deep inside her body. She watched as her traitorous clit rubbed along the entire length of his cock, as it plunged in and out, sending nasty thrills through her quivering cunt. Instinctively, she spread her legs wider, giving Max all the encouragement he needed to pound her slick pussy.

Bloody hell. This is the tightest juiciest pussy on the fucking planet. Thought Max, as he felt his swollen knob butt up against the neck of her womb. He could feel the spunk rising in his balls, and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer, but then he had no intentions of doing so. This was merely the first fuck of many this evening. It was his birthday after all.

Feeling Grace spread her legs and begin humping back at him, tipped Max over the edge. With a roar, He thrust as deeply inside her as he could, and held himself there. He wanted Grace to feel every ripple and pulse, as he shot his copious load into her body.

Grace was coming too. It was the sheer filthiness of it. It was the basic animalistic rutting, that got her off in the end. This was how it should be. She thought. Getting fucked on a cum stained mattress, with dozens of naked cunts, and erect cocks looking on. She felt the cock jerk and spasm, deep inside her, and a liquid warmth flooded through her loins. She could actually feel the individual jets, as Max flooded her cunt with his sperm.

Getting an idea, Max quickly pulled his orgasming cock from Grace's cunt, and spreading the cheeks of her ass, he opened her little hole with the tip of his cock and fired the last of his jets directly into her ass-cunt, lubricating her anal passage. Once the last of his spunk had dribbled into her, Max simply stood up and walked away. "Have fun Grace." He said, as he pushed through the crowd.

Max's place was immediately taken by another, who pushed his heavily greased cock hard against her asshole. "You promised me this girl and now I'm going to take it." Said the voice from behind her. She recognised the voice as that of the old guy she had spoken to with Max the previous day. What was his name? Bertrand, that was it.

Grace gasped, and held her face to the mattress, As the fat slick knob pushed inside her. Her muscles snapping shut behind the cockhead, holding it tightly inside her ass.

"Shit me out girl. Go on, fucking shit me out." Panted Bertrand.

Grace did as she was told, and suddenly felt the full length of his cock surge into her. Grace screamed into the mattress as it felt like her entire ass was being ripped apart. She was finding it hard to breath as Bertrand leant over her, and began to gently fondle her tits, and pull on her large erect nipples. "It's ok Grace." Whispered Bertrand. "That's the worst of it over now. I just need you to relax. Relax for me Grace, and it will be easier for you."

Bertrand contented himself with rotating his hips, delighting in the incredible tightness of her ass, as her body became accustomed to the huge slab of meat that was now inside her. "I'm going to fuck you now Grace." Said Bertrand softly, as he began to slowly move his cock in and out.

Grace tried desperately hard to relax her muscles, and found that her asshole was beginning to expand, accepting the invader, and the pain of the initial thrust was diminishing to a dull ache. She lifted herself onto her elbows and looked between her legs to see Bertrand's huge balls slapping her in the cunt as he picked up the pace. "Stop Bertrand. Wait. Hold it deep inside me." Said Grace.

Bertrand pushed his cock deep inside her ass until he felt his balls hard against her cunt.

"Keep it there." Said Grace as she reached between her legs, caressing the heavy balls, and coating them in the thick spunk that oozed from her dripping hole. Grace arched her back a little more, to get a better angle, and brought her erect clit into contact with Bertrand's rolling testicles, moving them rapidly from side, to side, across her throbbing nubbin, bringing herself closer, and closer, to orgasm.

Bertrand groaned in delight, as he felt her soft hands dragging his balls across her clit, and when the orgasm finally took her, he felt her ass pulse around his cock as she fucked herself back upon him. Taking that as his cue, Bertrand fucked her with abandon. He fucked her hard, caring little now for her own pleasure, until finally with just his knob inside her, he began to ejaculate, firing heavy wads of spunk deep into her ass.

Grace felt it all. The pulsing cock, the viscous jets of hot sperm, coating the walls of her ass-cunt and falling deep inside her.

Bertrand withdrew his cock with a soft plop, and Grace orgasmed again five seconds later, brought off by the feeling of his filthy hot spunk, running out of her shafted ass.

Grace was fucked many times that night. In her mouth, her cunt, and her ass. She licked pussy after pussy, and wanked cock after cock, until she felt them spattering their cream across her belly, face, and tits. Eventually, totally exhausted, she was allowed to fall asleep on her cum soaked mattress.

The following morning, Max, Lavinia, Jason, and Sue, were gathered in Max's study when there came a gentle knock on the door.

Grace entered, and immediately went to stand before Max's desk, hands clasped behind her back. Her gaze fixed somewhere above Max's head. "I'm Leaving." She said bluntly.

Max nodded as if considering her request. "If you leave Grace who will teach my son?"

Grace lowered her eyes and stared at Max with a vacant distant expression. "Jason doesn't need me. He has had an excellent education and scored very highly in all of the tests I set for him. Why did you bring me here Max?"

"Well I- "

"Tell her the truth Dad. She deserves that much." Demanded Sue.

"We're developing a new kind of drug." Said Lavinia. "A drug to increase the sex drive of women. To test it effectively, we needed someone with little or no sex drive. I'm sorry Grace but you were the perfect candidate."

"So, you drugged me. That's why I've been feeling like this?"

"Yes." Said Max. "Are you feeling alright Grace?" Her speech was a little slurred, and she seemed confused and distracted.

"I'm ok." She looked accusingly at Sue. "You knew about this?"

"I did. I'm sorry Grace." Replied Sue truthfully, becoming increasingly worried by Grace's blank expression.

"Max fucked me last night Sue. He really did. They all fucked me."

"I believe you Grace." Sue stood and went to put her arm around her, but Grace quickly backed away.

"You're not my friend."

"I'm sorry." Said Sue sitting back down.

We've fucked her up. Thought Max. Her minds gone. Fucking hell.

Grace nodded her head, a little too slowly to be completely normal. "Goodbye Max." She said and turned to leave.

Lavinia grabbed Max's shoulder and shook her head urgently. "We can't let her leave Max. She knows too much, and if anyone sees her like this..."

Lavinia didn't need to finish. Max knew that he couldn't let her leave. Not yet. But to use any kind of force could finish her off completely.

Max had an idea. "Grace wait. Those clothes. They belong to Lavinia." Began Max. "If you really want to leave I won't stop you. But those clothes belong to us. Kindly remove them and leave them on that chair won't you?"

Grace looked at Max clearly confused. "But these are all I have Max. I have no others."

"Then stay Grace. I'll buy you some more. You can choose them."

Grace seemed to consider this for a moment, and then began unbuttoning her blouse. She removed each item of clothing slowly and deliberately, oblivious to those in the room, and folded them neatly before placing them on the chair as instructed.

The high heeled shoes she removed last of all. She checked the soles minutely for any sign of dirt, and confident that they were clean, placed them on top of her clothes. Naked now, she turned and left the room.

"Stop her Max!" Cried Lavinia, panic in her voice.

"Relax Lavinia." Said Max picking up his phone. "She won't get far."

The captain of the supply boat docked at the jetty, put down his phone, and regarded the naked girl winding her way down the road towards him, with some interest. With large, firm breasts and a narrow waist, she looked a perfect goddess. And as she got closer he noticed her perfectly shaven pussy. He grinned to himself. Just the way he liked them.

But Mister Dexlers instructions had been implicit. She was not to be touched in any way, and she was absolutely not to get on the boat under any circumstances.

Grace saw the man on the jetty watching her as she approached, and she put on her best smile. She remembered many years ago her mother telling her that she should always smile at people. People liked it when you smiled at them. And after all, you only get one chance to make a good first impression.

"I want to go to Barbados." She said to the man.

The captain looked her up and down appreciatively. "Girl, where on earth are your clothes.?"

"I don't have any." She replied. "They were taken from me."

"Well young Missy. I'm afraid I can't take you back looking like that. You'll either be arrested or raped, and I'll get into a lot of trouble."

Grace looked sad. It doesn't matter if I get raped. I'm not a virgin anymore you see, and I've had lots of sex. But I wouldn't like you to get into trouble."

"You should go back to the house." Said the captain. Grace smiled and walked back down the jetty. Perfect ass too. Thought the captain.

Grace made her way to the beach, pleased to have soft sand between her toes, instead of the hot tarmac of the road. She walked to the waters edge, chasing the water as it retreated, and then running away laughing as a returning wave chased her up the beach. She caught site of the house perched upon the hill and felt a sharp pang of regret. Her belongings were still there. Her battered old suitcase, with her books, photos, and that old cloth dolly.

But they belonged to the old Grace, she reasoned. And the old Grace was dead. She knew nothing about the new Grace of course. She didn't know who she was, or what she was going to do next, but the old Grace was no more, so her belongings were of no importance.

She looked across the ocean at the island of Barbados in the distance. Gosh, it looked so far away. But you're a swimmer Grace, you can do this. And taking a deep breath, she plunged into the surf.

The End