The Innocence of Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace's gaze returned to the huge organ just a few inches in front of her face. Using her hand, Jason pulled the foreskin back to its maximum, exposing the huge purple head, and causing it to swell even more. Pre-cum flowed freely from the large slit, and gathered on the underside of his cock, where a large dollop dropped onto Grace's red skirt. "Ever seen one like it before Grace?" Said Jason, beginning a gentle to and fro motion with her hand.

"Never." Admitted Grace truthfully. She looked up and met his eyes. They were burning, feverish. "Am I doing it right?"

"Perfect." Said Jason thickly. "Now do it faster." Grace did as she was told, and her hand came into contact with the pre-cum for the first time. Disgusted, she tried to pull her hand away, but it was held firmly by Jason, who moved it swiftly over the broad head of his cock, smearing the pre-cum over the head, and some way down the shaft. And still more pre-cum poured from the slit. Holding his foreskin back as far as he could, Jason instructed Grace to move her hand over the fat Knob and back down the shaft, using the pre-cum as lubricant.

"Grace, you're doing fucking great." Gasped Jason, stepping free of his trousers. But would she suck it? Stepping quickly forward he presented it to her lips, but Grace batted it aside and shuffled quickly backwards, keeping a safe distance between her lips and that fat cock.

"Not that Jason. I'm only doing this to help you." She said softly, skimming her fingers over his knob.

But Grace was turned on. For all she tried to reason that she was doing this purely for medical reasons, this was undoubtedly a sex act, and when he pushed his cock towards her mouth, for a millisecond she was tempted to accept it. It was only the thought of tasting the pre-cum and having sperm in her mouth, that stopped her.

"I'm nearly there grace." Gasped Jason, his thighs trembling and his huge ball bag hitting her hand on every back stroke. "It's coming Grace," Said Jason urgently, as a white trickle of semen dribbled from his cock and down Grace's hand.

Is that it? Thought Grace Relieved. Is that what all is has been about? Grace slowed her strokes on Jason's cock, as Jason emitted a long growl from deep within his throat. The knob seemed to bloom even larger, with the long slit appearing to gape open, sightlessly staring at her. The cock jerked violently in Graces hand, and a thick jet of spunk erupted from Jason's cock Splattering her forehead and nose, and running down her cheeks.

"Jason!" Screamed Grace, releasing his cock, and falling backwards to lay on the floor, with her legs beneath her. Jason fell to his knees straddling her body, as another jet of sperm, longer and thicker than the first, coated her face and hair.

"Jason please." Gasped Grace. As more sperm hit her face and neck, running into her eyes and coating her lips. Grace closed her eyes and pursed her lips, breathing heavily through her nose, desperate to stop any trace of the spunk from entering her mouth. Feeling his weight upon her, Grace Remained perfectly still, feeling more jets landing heavily on her blouse and coating her tits.

Grace forced herself to relax, dropping her hands to her sides. There was nothing she could do to stop the onslaught, so she just let it happen. It's not his fault, she reasoned. He can't help it. It's the drugs.

Feeling the jets diminishing, Jason shuffled back and exposed her bare cunt. Aiming his cock at her pussy, Jason fired the last of his spunk upon it, grinning as he watched it soak into the deep crack between her legs.

Feeling the jets stop, Grace wiped a hand across her mouth removing the spunk from her lips, her eyes still tightly closed. "Please Jason, I need tissues." She whispered.

Jason reached above himself to the desk and retrieved a box of tissues which he handed to Grace. As Grace began cleaning her face, Jason entertained himself by rubbing his fat knob in lazy circles around an exposed nipple, coating it in his spunk, and slowly rubbing it in.

"I'm so sorry Grace." Said Jason in a broken voice, forcing tears into his eyes. I didn't mean to do that. I couldn't help it."

"I know Jason." Said Grace, now cleaned up and sitting behind her desk. Grace had used almost an entire box of tissues cleaning herself, and still her blouse was wet, and completely see through where it clung to her skin. "I didn't know you could produce so much. That's not normal Jason. You know that right?"

"I know Miss." Jason dropped his pencil and bent down to retrieve it. Looking under Graces desk in front of him, he could clearly see the deep split between her thighs, and his spunk glistening wetly upon it.

Grace had decided to bring the day to a close at that point, and having changed her top, which was no less revealing than the last, went to see Max, who thanked her for a job well done, but insisted that the rest of Jason's tests be completed the following day, on what should have been her day off.

More than little pissed, Grace returned to her room where she showered, and considered what to wear for the evenings buffet. Both dresses she had been supplied with were obscene, and consisted of little more than black PVC panels, held together with string and the occasional strap.

What the fuck does it matter? Grace thought to herself. She had been felt up by Max, seen her first hard cock, and been covered from head to foot in Jason's spunk, so what the fuck did it matter if someone caught a glimpse of her tits? Determinedly, she chose the more extreme of the two outfits.

"Grace, you look absolutely stunning." said Max greeting her at the buffet.

"Yes, you look the perfect slut. I'm so proud of you Grace." Added Lavinia.

Grace nodded self-consciously, perfectly aware that every eye in the room was upon her. "Look around the room Grace." Said Max, aware of her embarrassment. "All the men want to fuck you, and all of the women want you in their beds. Your virginity could be at risk tonight."

Grace shuddered at the thought. The dress, or fetish wear, as Grace liked to call it, appeared to be two large rectangular sheets of black PVC, held loosely together at the sides by black string, and showing plenty of flesh. The bodice barely covered her nipples and squashed her tits firmly against her chest forming a deep cleavage and causing her tits to bulge out the top of the dress and out the sides. And with the dress barely covering her crotch, very little was left to the imagination.

"Max!" Said an elderly gentleman walking over to join them. "Is this the lovely Grace, we're allowed to admire but not fuck?"

"It is indeed." Replied Max.

"You look ravishing Grace." Said the man kissing her hand. "Max, would it be improper of me to feel the girl's ass under her dress?"

"Not at all Bertrand, go right ahead."

Grace froze, and was mortified, as the man flipped up the back of her dress and openly caressed her bottom, exposing it to the entire room.

"Wonderfully firm. Does she work out Max?"

"I swim." Answered Grace suddenly.

"Well my dear." Continued the man. "As soon as Max here, has popped your cherry, you must join me and my wife in our room. We will be more than happy to further your education."

"Thank you." Said Grace, sarcastically. "And would you then do me the honour of taking my anal virginity?"

"I would indeed." Replied the man bowing before her.

After the man had returned to his wife, Max said :" Fuck me Grace did you mean that?"

"Of course, I didn't mean it Max!" Spat Grace. "The old pervert."

"We're all perverts Grace." Said Max. "Even you."

The rest of the evening passed uneventfully for Grace. Max was by her side for much of the evening and took great delight in introducing her to most of the assembled guests. Grace was helping herself to the champagne and was actually beginning to enjoy herself.

Eventually feeling a little giddy, Grace asked to be excused and returned to her room. It was all getting a little hot down there, and Grace was beginning to feel extremely turned on by the constant glances, and the fact that Max was encouraging people to feel her up. It was only when a woman of all people, had the temerity to run her finger along her slit, did Grace slap the hand away.

There was only one thing on Graces mind when she reached her room. She had to wank. Quickly stripping off her dress, she threw herself on the bed. Burying her face in the pillows, she raised her ass, spreading her legs, and pushed hot fingers into her dripping snatch.

Then the door opened. It opened silently, without so much as a creak. Grace had her face to the wall and was moaning softly as she rubbed her swollen clit. "God, I need to be fucked. God, I need to be fucked. Please fuck me."

The figure approached the bed and slipped a finger to join Grace's between her swollen labia.

"Allow me." Said an easily recognisable voice.

"Lavinia!" Screamed Grace. "You're naked!" Grace tried to leap from the bed, but was easily caught, and pinned on her back, by the older, much stronger woman. With technique rather than effort, Lavinia succeeded in spreading Grace's legs, wriggling between them, and began gently rubbing her pussy against Grace's wet snatch.

Lavinia gripped Grace's hair from behind, forcing her head back painfully. "Grace, you little fucking bitch." Hissed Lavinia. "Keep on fighting me and I will fucking kill you, you innocent cunt."

Grace stopped struggling and lay inert beneath Lavinia, breathing heavily. "Please Lavinia. What do you want, and what are you doing in my room?"

"I've come to fuck you Grace, would you like that?"

"No. And get off me. I'm not like that."

"Not like what Grace?"

"You know. A lesbian."

"Neither am I." Whispered Lavinia, taking a firmer grip on Grace's hair, and causing the younger girl to cry out in pain. "But you can't beat a bit of cunt now can you?"

"Please Lavinia." Cried Grace. "Let me go."

"Only if you promise not to fight me."

"I won't fight." Grace lay limply on the bed, allowing the older woman to manoeuvre, and twist her, until her hips lay on the very edge of the bed.

"I've got something I want to show you. Ever had your cunt sucked Grace?"

"No of course I haven't, and please don't do it Lavinia, I'm really sensitive down there at the moment."

"Then this won't take long." Said Lavinia, Spreading Grace's legs, and running her tongue along Grace's labia and licking her clit.

Lavinia worked slowly and diligently, with the long-practiced skill of a whore, bringing Grace to the very cusp of orgasm, before letting her float gently back down.

When the orgasm finally hit, it was the longest most intense orgasm of Grace's life. She moaned, bucked, and finally screamed out her ecstasy, as Lavinia thrust her long tongue deep into Grace's spasming cunt.

Grace was awake early the next morning surprisingly alert considering the amount of alcohol she had consumed the night before. What's happening to me? She thought, remembering Lavinia's visit. I wanted it. I really wanted it. Had Max been there would I have let him fuck me? The answer was yes, and that frightened Grace. Why am I so afraid of sex? She thought to herself. It was a question that she couldn't honestly answer. Was it the thought of a sweaty man humping himself into her body, using and abusing her for his own selfish needs, or was it something else? Something deeper inside of her, buried in a place she didn't want to go?

Grace dressed quickly in the red Micro Mini that she had worn yesterday, and the same sheer blouse that had been covered in Jason's spunk but was now clean and dry. There was still no underwear, and Grace had a feeling that there wasn't going to be any.

Jason continued with the rest of his tests, As Grace kept herself busy marking yesterday's papers. She noticed Jason dropping things on the floor and caught him peering unashamedly between her legs. She smiled and parted her thighs a little to give him an unrestricted view. Why am I doing this? She thought to herself. And why does it turn me on? Again, there were no answers. Just a longing.

"Not again Jason!" Said Grace, as Jason was bent over with his hands between his legs.

"Sorry Grace." He grimaced. "Dad wouldn't let me go to the party last night. I haven't had an orgasm since yesterday."

Grace sighed and grabbed a box of tissues. "Ok. But tell me when you're going to cum ok?"

"Thanks Grace. I will." Said Jason dropping his trousers.

Grace knelt in front of him and began rubbing his cock as before. When a large bead of pre-cum appeared at the tip of his cock, she leant forward and licked it off. She watched the knob balloon even larger, much to her delight, and then ran her tongue on the underside of his cock where a trail of pre-cum had gathered and scooped it into her mouth. What she said next surprised her as much as it did Jason.

"Jason if I suck your cock, will you come in my mouth?" Jason smiled down at Grace and nodded. Leaning forward, Grace took the knob between her lips, and began a gentle wanking motion with her hand, her tongue running over the hot glans, and her other hand, stroking and squeezing the huge balls, desperate to coax the heavy wad of spunk into her mouth.

Too soon, Jason began groaning and thrusting into her mouth with some urgency. Realising the crisis was at hand, Grace dropped her hand to her crotch, and began frantically rubbing her clit, while sucking the cock deeper into her mouth, and forming a tight seal around the fat cockhead with her lips. "I'm coming Grace, I'm coming!" Cried Jason, as she felt two pulsing squirts land on her tongue, followed by a hot viscous spurt of pure spunk, followed by another, and another. Grace sucked hard on the knob, as her own orgasm consumed her, swallowing quickly as more pulses filled her mouth.

Grace swallowed desperately, pulling her throbbing tits free of her blouse, massaging her nipples and hot tit flesh, as her body jerked and trembled in the final throes of her orgasm. Sucking the last of the sperm from the spent cock, Grace let it drop from her mouth. Kissing Jason tenderly on the lips, they lay in each other's arms on the classroom floor. She didn't need the tissues.

"She's moving too quickly." Said Max to Lavinia. "I can't believe she blew Jason. I thought it would take at least a week to get her to this stage. We're either giving her too much, or the drug is too potent."

"You could be right Max. When I licked her last night, I slipped her a suppository. She was coming that hard she didn't even notice."

"My God Lavinia, you didn't." Said Max genuine concern written all over his face. "They were for the guests only. That was super concentrated, for a one-off dose. Bloody hell Lavinia, that could have killed her."

Lavinia shrugged casually. " You'd better get on with fucking her then, before she pops her clogs."

"Christ Lavinia. You can be bloody callous sometimes."

"I'm bloody callous all the time Max, and today is your birthday. What a wonderful birthday present she would be to give to yourself."

Max nodded in agreement. "I'm desperate to fuck her Lav. Did you see her in that dress last night? It was all I could do not to rape her there and then. My cock was like a fucking iron bar."

"Good job she retired early then wasn't it? How many fucks did it take to get her out of your system?"

"Four." Admitted Max. "And now I'm right back up there again."

Lavinia turned to leave, and as she opened the door she turned to Max.

"Want to know how I lubricated the suppository to shove it up her ass Max?"

Max looked at her fearing the answer.

"With the spunk dripping out of my cunt. Your spunk, Max."

And Lavinia left the room.

Max slumped in his chair and considered the evening to come.

Grace was also considering the evening to come. Lavinia had come to her door to inform her that her presence was required at Max's birthday bash this evening, and clothes were not welcome.

I can't go. Thought Grace, sitting naked on her bed. Since returning to her room her body had been on meltdown. She had wanked twice and it still wasn't enough, as her brain raced at a thousand miles an hour, with no one thought lasting for more than a few seconds before it was replaced by a more urgent one.

Desperate for a distraction, Grace sat at her desk and tried to finish marking Jason's papers but found it almost impossible to concentrate. Leaning forward, she took her pen and pushed it into her ass, twisting it, and gently pushing it in and out, as she studied Jason's answers.

"Grace!" Called Max from outside her door. "Are you coming down? The parties in full swing!"

"I can't Max!" Replied Grace, sitting naked on the floor with her back against the chair, which in turn was wedged under the door handle.

Max tried the door, but it was stuck solid. "Grace please." Continued Max. "What's wrong?"

"I don't want to be fucked Max. Please don't let them fuck me." Cried Grace, tears rolling freely down her cheeks.

"Grace, you're being silly." Said Max softly. "Nobody will force you to do anything you're not comfortable with, and you know you can leave at any time. Now please come down."

"No Max. You don't get it. I can't stop myself. If I go down there I will let them have me, Max. All of them, in any way they want. I won't be able to help myself. My virginity is the only thing left of my old self. Please don't let them take it from me Max, Please!" Begged Grace.

"Open this door right now Grace." Said Max angrily. "If you don't open this door this instant, I'll kick it fucking open."

Grace pushed her back more forcefully against the chair. "I'm not coming out Max!" She shouted defiantly.

The door flew open. The back of the chair splintered, and Grace was propelled forward, face down on the carpet.

Max entered the room naked, his huge erection swinging lazily before him, as he grabbed Grace by the hair. "You filthy fucking slut." He hissed in her ear. "You dirty fucking whore. Do you think I give two fucks for your virginity?"

"Please Max! You're hurting me!" Cried Grace, as she was dragged to her feet by her hair and thrust towards the door. "Max Please! I'm ill, I need to see a doctor!" Max took hold of her hair and dragged her to the very top of the stairs, overlooking the great hall.

Grace looked down at the scene in horror.

Mattresses had been thrown down and covered the floor of the great hall, and all were occupied by writhing naked bodies except for one. The one in the very centre. The one that a naked Lavinia was standing next to.

"Is this what you wanted to see Lavinia!" shouted Max. "Do you want to see me fuck this bitch!"

Lavinia looked up and smiled. Max was out of control. The drugs rarely got Max in this way, but when it did he was unstoppable. A fucking, raping, sex machine, and any woman, or man, that got in his way, was doomed. And right now, the person in his way was Grace.

Holding tight to her hair, Max dragged her down the stairs, picked her up, and threw her heavily onto the mattress.

Despite her terror, Grace couldn't help but be turned on by what was going on around her. She was surrounded by huge, hard rampant cocks, their owners moving closer to see more of the action. Grace writhed on the bed, reaching for the nearest cock, as Max stood between her legs, his huge prick poised above her.

"Allow me Max." Said Lavinia, throwing herself onto Grace in a sixty-nine position. Burying her face between Graces spreading legs. Lavinia knew that she couldn't let Max fuck her like this. She had to get her ready, and she didn't have long. Grace grabbed Lavinia around her upper thighs pulling her cunt down to meet her eagerly lapping tongue.

Grace was lost. Driven crazy by the smells, naked bodies, and Lavinia's tongue, Grace pulled her knees up to her chest, and spread her legs, giving Lavinia unrestricted access to her dripping snatch.