The Innocence of Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max and Lavinia were on hand to greet their guests as they arrived. "Have you drugged the bitch today Max?" Asked Lavinia.

Max grinned. "I had cook put some in her lunch. It's great when you can just add it to things, isn't it. I think Jason could be in for a very interesting day tomorrow."

"Tasteless and odourless. It's the perfect drug Max. Will you give her to Jason do you think?"

"I think so yes." Said Max. "He's never had a virgin. It will be an interesting experience for him."

"All three holes?"

"Yes. In any order he chooses. Then I will need to follow him in and stretch her a little, before we give her to our guests."

"Delightful." Said Lavinia. "You know if I had my way Max, I would kick her door in and drag her screaming down the stairs, before throwing her to the wolves. I would let them fuck all of her holes at once."

"I know you would Lavinia. That's why I'm running this and not you. I take it you still remember what happened to the last girl we had here?"

"Silly bitch killed herself."

"She didn't kill herself. She drowned trying to swim to the mainland. That's 5 miles of open water. And why did she do that Lavinia?"

"The drug wasn't right Max and you know it. It sent her nuts. She couldn't cope with it."

"It was the fucking gang bang she couldn't cope with. What the fuck made you think that that was a good idea?"

"Come on Max, you know how she used to flirt. I thought that once it started she would get into it."

"You totally fucked her up Lavinia." Said Max. "luckily her body was too badly decomposed for the police to find out what had happened to her prior to her death. We were bloody lucky there."

"That we were." Agreed Lavinia thoughtfully.

Grace attended the evenings welcome buffet with trepidation. Half expecting to be fighting them off with a stick, Grace was relieved to find herself largely ignored. Max and Lavinia were the perfect hosts, flitting from guest to guest, while Jason was nowhere to be seen. There's certainly money here thought Grace glancing around the room. The men were immaculate in dinner suits, while the ladies wore a variety of gowns, all expensive, and all showing a certain amount of cleavage. Grace knew she was by far the dowdiest looking woman in the room, wearing the same conservative dress that she'd worn the previous evening. There seemed to be a surplus of women, thought Grace, surprised. She thought it strange that Max would know more women than men, and why would a woman come to an event such as this unaccompanied?

"Ah, Grace." Said Max walking towards her. "Pleased you could make it. I thought you might be a little busy tonight preparing thing for tomorrow."

"I was a little Max." Confessed Grace, "But I'd done most of my prep on the plane over, and I was getting a bit hungry." Graces curiosity got the better of her. "I hope you don't mind me asking Max but who are all these women. You guys seem to be a bit outnumbered."

Max laughed, "That's the entertainment Grace."

"You mean they're dancers." Asked Grace confused.

Unbelievable. Thought Max. "They're whores Grace. Prostitutes. Ladies of the night."

"Good grief." Said Grace, quickly sipping her drink. "They look so normal."

"These are not your average whores, Grace. You won't find any of these girls walking the streets. They've cost me an absolute bloody fortune to get them here, but these people need to be entertained. Oh, and by the way." Said Max as an afterthought. "You might want to catch up with Lavinia, she has something for you."

If Lavinia wants me she can bloody well find me. Thought Grace bitterly.

Grace stayed just long enough to be polite, then made her back to her room. Grace had just made it to the top of the staircase, when she heard Lavinia calling her from below.

"Grace! Grace darling!" Grace turned her grimace into a smile and turned to face her. "Grace, I Have a parcel for you." Gushed Lavinia, climbing the stairs to meet her. "Some new clothes dear. You're seriously in need of an upgrade. If you're going to attend our little parties, you must look the part. The clothes you have, are rather... unfortunate."

Grace sighed patiently. "Lavinia, I have all the clothes I need. I really don't need you buying clothes for me."

"Nonsense girl. That dress is positively pre- Ark. Where on earth did you get it. A jumble sale? I shall have the parcel sent to your room."

Grace watched as Lavinia slinked back down the stairs to join the throng. Too tired to bother asking where she had gotten her sizes from, Grace returned to her room and slipped a bathrobe on for a shower, Taking her chair with her.

After her shower, Grace returned to her room to find a large, heavily taped, parcel on her bed. Intrigued, Grace cut through the tape, and spilled the contents onto the bed. "You're kidding me." Said Grace shocked. "You're absolutely fucking kidding me."

Grace stormed down the staircase in nothing but a bathrobe tied tightly around her waist, to the amusement of several guests. Ignoring the stares, Grace headed straight for Max. Max, upon seeing Grace, met her halfway.

"Grace, what the fuck are you wearing. This is hardly appropriate."

"I'm dressed like this for a fucking reason Max. Where's Lavinia?" Said Grace angrily.

Max glanced nervously around the room. "Err, I'm not sure. I'll find her." Max took Grace by the elbow and quickly ushered her in the direction of the study. "Grace please, wait in here. I'll be back."

Grace to angry to sit, paced the room. A few moments later Max entered with Lavinia.

"Ok Grace," Began Max. "What is so important that you felt the need to embarrass me in front of my guests?"

"Embarrass you!" Said Grace incredulously, "Where's my fucking stuff Max! What have you done with my clothes!"

"They're in the incinerator, warming the house." Said Lavinia icily."They were dowdy and plain. You should be glad to be rid of them."

"How dare you!" Shouted Grace, taking a few menacing steps towards her. "They were my things." Tears were coming readily now.

Max moved to stand between them, creating a buffer zone between Grace and Lavinia. "Grace, I'm so sorry." He held his hands before Grace placatingly. "Honestly, I knew nothing about this." Then turning to Lavinia. "Lavinia what the fuck?"

"I'm sorry Max." Said Lavinia apologetically. "But her clothes were a disgrace. She now has a nice new set of clothes. Much more in keeping with what we do here."

"They're disgusting Max" Said Grace wiping her tears on her sleeve. "They're obscene. They're like something from a fetish shop. I can't possibly wear them."

"It's ok Grace calm down." Said Max gently. "They can't be that bad. Why don't you try them on and come and show me."

"Couldn't you come to my room and see them." Pleaded Grace. "I don't want anyone to see me in them. And there's no underwear. No bras, panties, nothing." The last comment was directed at Lavinia, who shrugged nonchalantly.

"They must be on the next boat."

"I'm sorry Grace. I couldn't possibly leave the floor now." Said Max. "Things are just starting to get interesting, and my guests will be expecting me to be there. If you want me to see them then wear them. And another thing." He said, heading for the door. "Lose the robe."

Grace almost ran back to her room, and quickly pushed the chair under the door handle. Max was right, things were getting interesting. Large mattresses had been thrown on the floor, along with rugs and cushions. Most of the women were now in various stages of undress, with men openly fondling breasts.

A woman in an evening gown was on her knees in front of a man, but Grace couldn't see what she was doing. A man made a grab for Grace as she passed, but she quickly twisted away, and the man's laughter followed her up the long staircase.

Grace knew that she could never go back down wearing what Lavinia had purchased for her. Things were getting out of hand down there, and she knew that she would most certainly be assaulted if not raped by the men in that room. She decided to try and sort it out tomorrow, and began examining the clothing in more detail, to try and find something remotely suitable for teaching Jason in the morning.

Max and Lavinia remained in the study a little longer. "Seriously, Lavinia. Was it really necessary to burn her clothes?"

"It was Max. Had she kept them, she would continue to wear them, and that's unacceptable. Now she has no choice but to wear what I've bought for her."

"What about the missing underwear?" Queried Max.

Lavinia laughed. "There is no missing underwear Max. I didn't order any. Her tits are high and firm and sit splendidly on her chest. She has no need of a bra. And as for panties, she can manage without them for a few days."

Max grinned. "And are her clothes as obscene as she says?"

"Yes Max. If she looks hot, she will feel hot. And after all, isn't that why we're here?" Smiled Lavinia.

Morning came too quickly for Grace, and she rolled out of bed after a restless sleep. The party went on until the early hours with much laughter and the occasional scream, echoing down the corridor outside her room. After a quick shower, Grace selected a red micro mini skirt with a wide zip to the rear and a pleated edge. Barely covering her crotch, Grace noticed that if she stretched her arms above her head, the skirt lifted at the back exposing the lower reaches of her ass.

The blouse was little better. White with long sleeves, it had only three buttons with the highest fastening just below her rib cage, Leaving a huge expanse of tit flesh on display. her breasts only just contained by the sheer fabric.

Examining herself in the mirror, Grace knew she looked good. Long well-muscled legs, leading to wide hips and narrow waist, and then those tits. Obscene as her clothes were, she had to admit that they showed her body off to maximum effect, and with a pair of high heeled shoes with a wraparound strap, to complete the look, she looked a complete slut.

She noticed with sudden alarm that her nipples had become erect and were pushing against the thin material of her blouse, clearly visible. Shit, shit, shit, thought Grace, trying in vain, to push them back in, only to find them swelling larger and angrier than before. There's no time, she thought grabbing her things. She stepped gingerly into the corridor, before making her way quickly to the room assigned to her for teaching.

Grace arrived a little early and was pleased to be alone in the room. She set out the test papers in the order she wished for them to be completed and placed them neatly on Jason's desk along with pens, pencils and the other paraphernalia he would require. There was a large chalkboard, Paper, and exercise books, scattered about the large room, and Grace wondered if she had been preceded by another teacher.

Moving around the room Grace was immensely conscious of the fact that her nipples were rubbing freely against the coarse material of her blouse, and her nipples were now sensitive points of deliciousness, sending an almost constant thrill through her body. I'm actually wet thought Grace. She knew that if this level of stimulation to her tits continued, she would reach orgasm right there in the classroom. Deep breaths, Grace deep breaths, she thought to herself, willing herself to relax.

Her nipples had grown increasing sensitive over the last few days with the swelling and sensitivity now spreading to the surrounding tissue. Her clit, she had noticed, appeared a little broader and thicker, and was now peeping unashamedly between the fat, rolled lips of her sex. It's never done that before, she thought to herself.

Grace was fussing around the chalkboard, when a gentle knock on the door caught her attention.

"Hello Grace." Said Max letting himself in. "Just wanted to see how you were getting on."

Grace smiled, immediately self-conscious. "Oh, I'm ok Max. I'm just setting up."

My God thought Max. She is absolutely fucking stunning. Good choice Lavinia.

"I'm really sorry about this Max." Said Grace gesturing to her clothes. "It's the best I could do. This is the kind of stuff Lavinia thinks I should wear. It's horrific. I'll go to the mainland tomorrow and buy some respectable wear."

"I think not Grace." Said Max leaning casually against her desk. "You can't go to the mainland looking like that. There are some very bad people about."

Gosh, thought Grace. I hadn't thought about that.

"And besides, I think you look perfect just the way you are." Max's eyes completely devoured her. And Grace was a little thrilled knowing the effect she had on him.

"Well then, perhaps if I gave Sue some money- "

"I won't hear of it Grace. Now enough of this nonsense." Interrupted Max.

"Please Max." Pleaded Grace. "I can't wear this. Everyone will stare at me."

"But that's the whole point. Men should stare at you. And you should want to show yourself to them. Make them want you Grace."

Max had moved to stand directly behind Grace. She could smell his cologne and feel his breath on the back of her neck.

"But I don't want them to want me Max." She said unconvincingly.

"Sure, you do." He breathed, close to her ear.

Grace froze. Was he touching the back of her leg? His fingers trailed delicately up the back of her thighs, a finger moving inwards touching her inner thigh a scant few inches from her bared cunt.

"Please Max, don't." she heard herself say. Her thighs trembled as she felt the fingers move ever upward until they were cupping the cheek of her ass. Grace couldn't move. She was facing the chalkboard, and any attempt to turn around would bring Max's fingers in direct contact with her cunt.

"You want this Grace. I know you do." Whispered Max.

"I want to stay a virgin." Said Grace, suddenly afraid.

"But I don't want you to stay a virgin Grace." Said Max softly. I want to feel your tight cunt wrapped around my cock. I want to hear you beg me to fuck you."

"I want to stay a virgin." She repeated .

A finger traveled insidiously down the crack of her ass. Pushing inward with the gentlest of pressure. Lower and lower it went, passing her asshole, and Max was delighted to find a little well of moisture between the lips of her cunt. "I don't believe it. You're fucking dripping." He muttered.

"That's enough Max!" Shouted Grace, angrily twisting away. "I might be dressed like one of your sluts, but I don't appreciate being treated like one."

Max grinned. "Goodbye Grace." He said, as he left the room.

Grace had little time to compose herself, for shortly after Max had left, Jason entered the room.

"Hi Miss Grace." He said cheerfully, and then stopped in his tracks. "Wow, Miss you look..."

"Naked, Fuckable, a slut!" Which is it Jason!" Snapped Grace testily.

"No. I mean, like really nice." Jason slunk into his seat like a whipped dog, and Grace instantly regretted snapping at him. It wasn't his fault he had a pervert for a dad.

"I'm sorry Jason. I've just had a pretty poor morning so far. And just in case you were wondering, I don't normally dress like this. These are not my clothes."

"I know Grace. I mean Miss Grace. It's Lavinia isn't it?"

"Yes Jason. And you can drop the Miss. Grace is fine."

"I think there's something wrong with her Miss grace. She's like, perverted or something. I think you look really nice in your normal stuff." Grace turned quickly to the chalkboard, tears pricking the corners of her eyes.

"Thanks Jason, I think so too."

"Did you really Max?" Asked Lavinia in the study. "Did you really cop a feel of her cunt?"

"Well kind of." Said Max. "I had a finger around her lips. But I tell you this Lav, she was definitely wet. And her nips were like bullets."

"It's working Max." Said Lavinia excitedly. "We're turning her. I've sent Jason on a charm offensive. He's giving her the little boy lost act."

"Brilliant." Said Max. "And how many pairs of knickers has he talked his way into with that little act?"

"Well mine for a start." Said Lavinia. "And a great many others. By the time he's finished with her She'll think he's the best friend she's ever had."

"Yeah he's clever I'll give him that." Agreed Max.

"Max. I've been thinking. Why don't you fuck her? Jason can certainly do the job. But I want to see her ripped up Max. Jason is good, but he lacks finesse."

"Funny, but I've been thinking the same thing." Added Max. "But I want her to beg me for it first."

The morning passed quickly for Grace and Jason. Jason was studious and worked hard on his tests, and asked all the right questions, and after a time Grace found herself relaxing in his company, even forgetting about her skirt riding up when she had to reach for the chalkboard rubber.

Jason took notice of her breasts but was polite enough to look away when she caught him peeking. And despite herself, she found herself quite liking him. He had an obvious dislike of Lavinia, feeling that she just used him for sex, between parties, and he seemed desperate to come off the drugs his father was giving him. He couldn't wait to get into university and start a new life, and Grace promised to help him in any way she could. He was also quick with a compliment, and she found him very kind and respectful.

And so, it shocked Grace, and froze her to the core, when he asked her to masturbate him.

"Please Grace I really need it. It's my balls." He cried, holding himself between the legs.

"Jason." Said Grace looking worried. "Just go somewhere and, you know, relieve yourself."

"I can't miss." Cried Jason now in a foetal position on the floor. "I cum harder when a woman does it. I shoot more sperm, it stops the pain."

"Jason, I can't help you. I don't know what to do!" Grace was on the verge of panicking. The boy was obviously in a lot of pain. She wanted to help, but didn't know where to turn. "Jason, I need to speak with your father. I promise I'll be as quick as I can."

"Don't leave me Grace please." Jason called after her, as she fled the room. As much as she hated Max at that moment, Jason was her primary concern. Removing her shoes, she ran quickly, soon finding Max in one of the reception rooms.

"Grace whatever's the matter." He said, seeing the breathless girl standing before him.

"Max." She panted, "It's Jason. He's in agony. It's his ... balls."

Max laughed. "It's the drugs Grace. He just needs milking. See to it would you."

"What! Max, you can't be serious. I can't do anything like that!" Stammered Grace between breaths.

Max turned towards her, eyes flashing angrily "While Jason is in your care I expect you to take care of his every need. And right now, his balls need draining. If you won't fuck, you can at least wank. Don't make me regret employing you Miss Halifax."

Max strode away, a secret smile playing about his lips. Lavinia had informed him of the plan.

Grace raced back to the room, her concern for Jason overriding her revulsion of the task at hand.

Jason, sitting at his desk, grinned to himself as he heard footsteps rapidly approaching along the hall. Laying on the floor, he held his balls and began moaning as if in great pain.

Grace burst into the room. "Ok Jason." She panted. "What do I need to do?"

"Please Grace, get on your knees." Jason gasped, standing before her.

Grace knelt, as Jason fumbled with the button on his trousers. "Pull them down, quickly."

Expecting Jason to be wearing underwear, Grace pulled the trousers to his knees, and the huge erection sprung free hitting Grace in the face and leaving a sticky trail of pre-cum across her cheek.

"Ugh," uttered Grace in disgust, turning her face away.

"Give me your hand." Said Jason quickly. Grace continued to look away, and gingerly, offered him her hand. Jason took it at the wrist and wrapped her fingers tightly around the base of his cock, her wrist nestling between the heavy balls. "Look at me Grace." Commanded Jason. "Look at my cock."