The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I go out with Jill almost every weekend. We go to clubs, bars, sometimes house parties. If I pay any attention to the men at all, I just tease them like I did Tom. I'm just not that interested.

We've gone to another dance club tonight. Thankfully I don't have to try to entertain another man this time. I can just sit here, watch Jill shake her drunk ass out on the dance floor, and slowly sip my drink. Jill's funny when she's drunk and I've actually laughed a couple of times tonight, something that's become as rare as roses blooming in the snow. I'm just not happy enough in my everyday life to laugh at anything. Not even the men I tease anymore. I never thought I'd say it but teasing them has become so routine by now that it's almost boring. All I can think about when I do it is how much better it would be of it were Cliff I was teasing. Or even if he were watching me tease the other men.

I miss him so much. If anyone could see me when I'm at my apartment, they'd think I was a pathetic basket case. I sleep twelve and thirteen hours at a time, I shower at any hour of the day or night, I eat ice cream with a wooden spoon straight out of the carton with tears streaming down my face. I feel miserable. I want to go back to the island to be with Cliff but, despite all the confidence I've gained from my time there with other men, I'm afraid to go back. I couldn't care less about any of the men here but I've had to admit, if only to myself, that I've fallen in love with Cliff. I don't care what the men here think or say about me. But if Cliff turns me away I don't know what I'll do. I'll just exist, maybe settle for just some random guy that I might meet in the grocery store. I don't care.

But now I'm in the dance club with Jill and some more of her friends. I'm actually laughing at their drunken antics when someone sits down beside me.

"Hey, Genny," he says.

Oh my god. I thought I'd gotten rid of him years ago. I turn to look at Jay. He's gained weight and it doesn't look good on him. I cross my arms under my breasts and glare at him.

"What do you want?" I ask in my most 'get the hell away from me' tone of voice.

"Can I not just want to see you?" he asks.

I raise one eyebrow and just keep glaring at him. I learned my lesson a long time ago; Jay never just wants to 'see' anyone. He's always wanting something, money or something that the other person has. He must have heard about either my inheritance or the insurance settlement.

He starts to look uncomfortable because I haven't said anything. He finally says, "I heard about the flood that destroyed your house. I wanted to offer my condolences. I also wanted to offer to let you come stay with me while you're getting back on your feet."

So that's it. He wants my insurance money. I'm glad he hasn't heard about the inheritance and isn't smart enough to make the connection that, if I had a house worth enough for him to try to swindle the insurance settlement from it's destruction out of me, I must have had money from somewhere to buy the house in the first place. I wonder what I ever saw in this dumb ass.

He keeps talking (he always did love the sound of his own voice) telling me that he's just started a new job, has his own two bedroom place a little ways out of the city, has a car that just needs a couple things done to it for it to be drivable.

I sit there with my arms crossed under my breasts and one eyebrow raised and just keep glaring at him. I know he'll eventually stop talking, usually after he goes over everything he has to say about four or five times. He never did know when to stop. When he finally does finish he looks at me expectantly.

"Well, what do you think?" he asks. "Think we can make it work this time?"

I must have tuned him out better than I thought. 'Make it work this time'; has he completely gone stupid? Both eyebrows almost hit my hairline.

"You done lost your mind," I tell him. "You really think that I'd go back to you after four years of living on my own? You think that I'd live under your thumb for even one second after I got out from under it? Do you actually think that I don't know what you want?"

He starts to sputter out something about how he just wanted to be a good Samaritan and offer me a place to live. I just hold up a hand and turn my face away for a second. I can see that my little tirade has started to collect an audience. I decide to take the opportunity to knock him off his high horse and let everyone know just how low this scum really is. I keep my hand up and turn back to him.

"We lived together for six years," I tell him, a little loudly. "That whole time you only worked a total of maybe, maybe, fourteen months. The most you ever worked at one time was eight months. I'm the one that worked. And every paycheck you made me give to you. You had to buy beer. You had to buy pot. You had to buy parts for some old car that just needed a couple of things done to it before it would run and you could sell it for more beer and pot money. You claim to have a new job now? How many does this make in the four years since I left? Six, seven, more? Or is this just the second or third because you had some other poor woman making your living for you? That's it from the look of you. Did she finally figure out that you'll never keep a job and kick you out? And just when are you going to figure out that you're supposed to be an adult now? You're supposed to support yourself."

"Genny, baby,' he says, "you know none of my bosses liked me. That's the only reason I couldn't work. They always came up with some excuse to fire me. And living with me can't have been as bad as all that. You know you liked my dick. The sex was great till you gained weight."

"The sex was not great," I tell him, "the sex was not good. Most of the time the sex wasn't even mediocre. You think that just having a big dick is enough to make you a Don Juan. You only lasted twenty minutes most of the time. If I wanted to cum I had to make myself before you did cause when you were done that was it. You went limp and went to sleep. I can't even count the number of times that I was only three or four strokes from cumming when you just stopped."

"You always made me suck you before any kind of sex but never wanted to do the same for me. You thought that just 'lick it and stick it' was enough to get me wet. On the very rare times you lasted two hours or more, I was so used to twenty minutes that I finished in about that time but you kept going. You didn't care that I was finished and didn't want anymore. You didn't care that my juices left and all you were doing to me was hurting me. You just didn't care about what I wanted at all."

"Come on Genny," he says with a kind of smirk, "you know I've got the biggest dick you've ever had."

"You know, Jay, you're right about that," I tell him, "you are the biggest dick I know."

I intended to let that be my parting shot. I slide off my stool and turn to walk away. I feel Jay grab my upper arm with his left hand and spin me around to face him. He's gotten off his stool too. I don't have time to duck before he reaches way back with his right hand and slaps my face just as hard as he can, almost knocking me to the floor.

When I immediately right myself, he grabs my other arm and gives me a shake. He opens his mouth to say something but I don't give him a chance. I reach up between his arms and knock his hands off my arms. I give him a little shove to get him a little away from me. I raise my knee to slam into his groin with every ounce of strength I had. I knee him so hard I think I bruise my knee on his pubic bone. I don't mind that though. I watch with satisfaction as he grabs his crotch in both hands and falls to the floor. He's making really high pitched whimpering noises. I just put my booted foot on his chest to turn him over.

"Let me tell you something else, dumb ass," I tell him as the bouncers gather around to wait for me to finish with him, "I've got a man now that's a real man. He works for his living. He treats me like a queen. No, his cock ain't as big as yours, but he actually knows what to do with it. And if I don't have time to finish before he does, he can stay hard long enough to make sure I'm satisfied. If that's not what I want, he knows how to use his mouth and fingers to get me off. He's not a selfish bastard. He really cares about learning what I want and making sure he pleases me."

I look up at the bouncers then. They understand that I'm done with him and move in to pick him up and carry him out the door. They drop him outside and tell him not to ever sully their club with his presence again. I turn to go to the bar and see everyone in the club just watching the scene. Everyone starts to clap in applause. I actually smile as I walk to the bar.

"Your drinks are on the house for the rest of the night," says the bartender, "That was the best show I've seen in here in years."

I tell him to make me something sweet and mild. He laughs at the irony. What I just did to Jay was anything but sweet and mild. I laugh just a little with him. It was kinda funny. A crowd of women start to gather around me, wanting to know gory details about my time with my ex. I tell them enough to satisfy their curiosity. I've also attracted a few men, telling me that Jay was just a bad example of the male species. They try to tell me how much better they are. I only talk to a couple of them, and only then because they actually seemed interested in talking with me, not just hitting on me.

I stay at the bar of the club till Jill comes up to me and asks me to call her a cab. She's picked up another man to take back to the hotel. One of the guys I'd been talking to asks, actually politely, to be invited back to my place for coffee. I tell him I don't drink coffee, what he wants is obvious, but since he asked nicely I'd take him back to Jill's hotel room. I'm feeling a little crazy after that encounter with Jay and need to blow off some steam. I really wish it was Cliff instead of this random guy, but when I get back to the island I'll tell him everything that happened to me here in the city. I know that even though he'll probably be jealous, he'll understand that I'm just taking care of a need with the best available partner.

Part six: Cliff

Four months. Genny's been gone four months. I still think about her almost every minute of every day. I sleep with her blanket on her side of the pallet. I've even started taking her teddy bear down and sitting it on a pillow in her usual spot by the fire. Sometimes I talk to it about my day or what I think Genny must be doing in the city. Sometimes I take the book that she left half-read and sit it in front of the bear. If I read without looking in that direction, I can almost believe that it's her sitting there. I'm sure if anyone saw me doing that or talking to a teddy bear, they'd call the local lunatic asylum to see if they'd had a patient escape.

I've tried to forget her because after four months I'm more and more sure that she never intended to come back. She was probably only going to stay because she felt sorry for me, being out here all alone with only chickens to talk to. She is so beautiful she could have any man she wanted. She could have a man with the body of a model and the cock of a porn star. Why would she even consider staying here with me? I'm just an average Joe when it comes to looks, my body is nowhere near ripped and probably the worst part is my less than average sized cock and very poor sexual stamina.

And she's younger than I thought she was. From everything she'd told me about her life I thought she must be in her mid thirties but the missing person report on the radio said she was only 28. I remember telling her at least once that I'd be 42 in may. She's staying on the mainland to find and fuck lots of hot, hung, young studs. When the radio said her age I felt so old. Now I think that the age difference must be another reason she took advantage of the first excuse to leave. She thinks I'm too old for her.

I've got to stop this. Genny's not coming back. I've got to get her out of my head. I just don't have the strength to put her out of my heart. I can't even box up her blanket and bear. I hold that blanket every night and just breathe in her scent. Even after so long and everything that it's been through, it still smells like her. The bear is worse. I talk to it and I can almost see the ghost of her face in it's stuffed features.

I went to the upper pool of the hot spring today. I'd been moving the chicken coop so they would have some fresh grass to eat and digging potatoes in the garden. All the physical activity helped me not think of Genny for almost three hours. But I'm worn out. I went up to the pool for a long soak in the hot water. As I sit on the stone that I'd put in it for just that reason, I have plenty of time to think of her.

I sit there long enough for the sun to start to set. I eventually get up and walk out of the pool to pick up my clothes from where I'd left them on the ground. As I'm bending down to get them, a strong gust of wind makes something at the corner of my eye ripple. I straighten and turn to look. The wind has died again so I don't see anything. I walk in the direction I thought I saw whatever it was. I walk till I'm just out of sight of the hot spring. I find what caught my eye. The wind has pulled about half of a tarp down and made it blow away from the tree it was attached to. I walk closer when I realize what I've found. This must be Genny's nest, where she stayed before she introduced herself to me. It looks like she didn't go back to it after she started staying with me.

When I reach it I just stand and stare. The tarp is one of several that I brought with me, so are the blankets. The tarp is still sheltering the blankets and most of the surrounding area. I look down and see what looks like a couple of rags. I reach down and pick up what turns out to be what I think used to be a tank top and bikini panties. I realize that these must be what Genny was wearing when she was washed up on shore. I hold them to my face and try to catch her scent but they've been outside too long.

I notice that they were lying on top of what looks like two of my journals. I pick them up and open the one on top. It's not my handwriting. I realize that this must be the journal that Genny told me she'd written in about her time here before she started staying with me. I fall to my knees, holding the open journal and old clothes to my face. It's just too much. Being here in her place, holding her clothes, and reading about her time here like she was right beside me telling me about it. I've always been told that grown men aren't supposed to cry but, this one time, I just let go and completely break down. After this I won't do it again, but just once I let everything, all my thoughts and fears that she's not coming back, come to the surface and boil over. I must love her to miss her so much it hurts.

I eventually collect myself and walk back to my camp, leaving the tarp and blankets for later. I take the journals and old clothes with me. When I get back to my camp, I take the potato I'd been roasting out of the coals, fix it up for supper, and light the coal oil lantern so I'll be able to read Genny's journal. I settle in for a night of reading. "I'm so confused..."

Part seven: Genny

I follow Jill and the guys into the hotel room. I'm feeling really mean tonight. Seeing Jay shook me up some. I'm over him but apparently I'm not over what he did to my self esteem. I have to reassure myself that I'm still a reasonably attractive woman. This guy is really hot and from what I can see, he has an incredible body. Just the type to put me back in order.

Jill and her man stumble to the far bed, tearing at each other's clothes like animals. I have something different in mind for this one.

"Strip," I tell him. He strips. I look over his body. Ripped, just like I thought. He's about 6'2", 250lbs, maybe three percent body fat. I walk all around him, inspecting him like a horse I'm thinking of buying. He has muscles everywhere. The only thing that keeps his body from being a perfect specimen is his lack of a juicy ass. His ass is muscled but very small. I think that if he weren't so muscled, he wouldn't have one at all. Cliff has spoiled me. He has the nicest ass I've ever seen on a man.

I walk back around to the front and look at his cock, not trying to hide it like a lot of girls would. It's big. Really big. Something else Cliff has spoiled me to is a cock that won't hurt me. This one is bigger than Jay's, about 9 inches long and almost as thick as my wrist; and I don't have small bones. I'll have to be in control or he might split me wide open. I tell him as much.

"You're so big that if you're too rough, you'll split me open. I have to be in control. If you don't like it, I'll just leave right now."

"No, It's ok," he says hurriedly. "You can do whatever you want."

I grin a little wickedly. He said I could do anything I want. I push him down onto the bed and climb up to straddle his waist. I'm wearing my corset, skirt and boots outfit, with panties this time. I start just running my hands over his chest, tracing the muscles. I notice that he has his nipples pierced. I'm intrigued and flick my fingertips over them. I'm rewarded by his sharp intake of breath. I hook my fingers in the rings and tug. His breath catches again so I pull harder. I can tell he really likes that so I lean down to flick my tongue over one, biting the nipple behind the ring and pulling on it with my teeth.

He reaches up to try to fondle my breasts. I grab his wrists and hold them down on the bed. If he really wanted to, he could break my hold but I'm glad he doesn't. I raise up from biting his nipples and scoot my crotch down a little. I rub my sheer mesh panties up and down the long length of his cock. I'm not wet but he really has a lot of precum. I use it to make it easier to slide. I can already tell that I'm not going to be able to cum so I decide to just get him off and be on my way. There's no point in playing if I'm not going to enjoy it. It'll just be a power trip for me to get this guy off when I'm sure he's used to fucking models.

I reach to the floor and pick up his wallet. Just as I thought, he's got condoms in it. Extra large. I take one out and tear the plastic. I roll it down the length of his cock. It's a tight fit and leaves about an inch of cock uncovered at the base. I may not be able to cum, but I'm going to have to be more wet that just spit can make me for that monster to fit inside my snatch. I move up to crouch over his face.

"Eat me big boy," I order him, "make me wet. You can use your hands"

He obeys me, reaching up to move my thong panties to one side. I crouch lower and he flicks his tongue over my clit ring, rolling it around. I close my eyes and just feel. Being eaten has always been my favorite thing and for a guy with such a huge cock, he knows how to eat. After those first few flicks over my clit ring, he starts running his tongue up and down my folds, exploring me. He starts with the outer folds, moving slowly closer and closer back to my clit. He uses his fingers to pull my outer lips back, exposing my pussy and clit. He circles his tongue around my clit, not touching it, then licks down to the inside of my pussy, thrusting in and out, circling the inside ring, licking up the juices that have started to trickle out of me.

It's been way too long since I've been eaten; four months. As long as I concentrate on the physical, I think I can actually enjoy myself. He finally flicks his tongue over my clit again. I reward him with a quiet moan. He puts two fingers inside me, curling then toward the front wall of my pussy, looking for that microscopic g-spot. He keeps feeling until he finds it. When he rubs over that spot, sucking my clit ring into his mouth at the same time, I almost cum. I raise up away from his mouth, thinking that I may be able to cum after all.