The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The policeman called for backup and an ambulance to take Marta to the hospital to do a rape kit among other things.

"I have to go tend to her Kia," Elie broke down crying.

Kia exhorted, "OK Master William, let's get her going. We need to explain further and a visual helps a lot. With that Skype came on. These are the some of the people that are holding Elie accountable. She has to do an update every week, this week her priority is to be with Marta."

"After Marta got raped, I texted Xena about her rape. Both Xena and Grace had to be sedated. Being so far away they felt helpless. Marta's rape was the unifying event for all the clubs. Everyone was outraged and called to see what they could do. Master William said he was going to organize a vigil for Marta and suggested The Master do the same thing at his club."

Elie went to the hearing and asked the judge if she could testify, as she had to go home soon. I waited outside of the courtroom so I could be calm enough to drive us home. She told the judge "We were going to cut our trip short and fly home as soon as Marta could be released, our family needed to be whole again."

"Elie's description was very kind. My description is they were dipshit bastards whose balls I want to cut off and have their last memory be of me feeding them their own balls as they bleed out."

"Failing that, I would like four tough guys that have 14 inch long cocks with an 8 inch girth just show them what a gang rape is all about. The more the merrier. Do it without lube and let them get genital warts deep in their asses. Have the guards share a bucket of popcorn as they watch the sodomy."

After Elie left, CO asked "How long will she be with Marta Kia?"

"As long as Marta needs. Elie will bathe her, feed her, cuddle with her, and sleep with her. Her only safe haven will be in her Mistress's arms. Elie will be with Marta 24/7. Do not expect to see them for two or three days. Just a heads up, do not get between them or you will feel the sting of the cane. Elie knows how to use it for pleasure and for pain. You will not have a pleasurable experience."

Marta was shuddering when Elie got back from the meeting. Just the thought of the experience almost put her in a trance.

"I am here child, you are very safe in my arms. Those cock sucking rapists were chemically castrated. They will not do that to anyone else. It would have given me great pleasure to do it with a butter knife. They hurt you and that is unacceptable. You are very precious to me. I need you in my life. Anyone who hurts you will feel my wrath."

"Come let me draw you a bath." Elie slowly brought the sponge down Marta's back complete with butterfly kisses. She lovingly washed Marta's brown hair. Slowly Elie washed every inch of Marta. This was no time for sex, it was time to feel safe in Elie's arms.

"Tonight you will sleep with me. Tomorrow you will have pancakes with butter and lots of syrup, your favorite. You are excused from all duties until I say otherwise."

Kia continued, "Now let me get to the main part of our meeting. As you all can see we have a large, caring, extended BDSM family. Now I do not need an answer right now but, CO, Jet. James, Pi. Loui and Marie I would like you to consider joining our BDSM family. All Masters would need to learn how to be a great sub so they know how to treat their subs properly. "

"The Master's side is much harder. The Master has to conquer the mental side of both parties and fill every need for every moment. In the sub's eyes, Masters are never wrong."

Marie piped up right away, "I will do it if eventually Loui becomes my Master. He is very overprotective of me already."

Loui was very fond of Marie, he nodded his head with a grin.

The others took their time to think about it

"Subs are not robots, they want to do things for their Master. They want to please their Master so they feel honored when their Master wants them to do a special task. They covet those occasions. They want to learn constantly so they can serve their master in better ways. On occasion, the Master has to lean heavily on their sub for help. They have already built a relationship so this is easily done."

"That is how I became a counselor and special friend of Elie. I had no wish to be a Domme so a special friend who Elie could lean on was a great honor. We spent a lot of time together just to get to know each other. The more our relationship grew the better the feeling in the office was. Elie needed to know someone had her back and would never leave her. Elie would not dare to lie to me or Pi."

"In the BDSM lifestyle abuse is expressly forbidden. Before you are paired up, a contract will be drawn up, Grace and Xia did this also, and it is a stage of growth that each could trust the other so much. Terms of endearment are encouraged, you will often hear Elie call Marta "Child" or "Dear" and almost all the time it is just to Marta. Xena if you do not have one for Grace you should do it soon. It is soothing in a crisis."

"We did Kia, It was between Sugar, Sugar Pie or Baby. Grace decided on Baby."

"Subs, ask The Master what whips or floggers would be best for you to reach sub-space. We can then train your eventual Master in those items."

The elites felt CO was a strong enough Domme already for Elie to train. Would CO be willing to be a sub to Elie? Jet in many ways was already a sub to CO so he knew what to expect, but not the sensual side.

The day after Jet and CO were invited to the BDSM lifestyle they came back to admin for more information. Jet, as suggested, was talking to The Master about the floggers.

"I recommend this fancy elk flogger for you Jet. It has 40 ½" falls. It will warm your backside up in a hurry. We can advance to higher levels like a crop or a hard whip or flogger later."

"CO you can drag it all over his backside so he will not know where you will strike, just be careful where the tip lands so you do not break his skin with a wraparound shot."

Marie was eager to see The Master about how to get to sub-space. It sounded so good she felt light headed.

The Master suggested "A naughty school girl should get a good spanking." Also he suggested the pink fluffy paddle. Also, two different sizes of leather paddles, the larger one does not hurt as much. "Where you want to hit will decide which one you to use, the inner thigh is tenderer than your butt cheeks. We will see how you progress with these before we can move on."

Meanwhile, over in the gym, James and Pi were sparing with fighting sticks, some of the others were watching. They almost knew what the other was going to do so they could defend it well.

James had a thought, let's add some randomness into the mix. James pretended to fall. Pi was not expecting this and was thrown off balance, James reached out for Pi's collar and ripped her blouse in half as she fell with a thud.

With two fighting sticks over her airway Pi was finding it harder and harder to breathe. James pinned her but she tried to squirm but it was to no avail.

The Master walked over to the two and counted "ONE-TWO-THREE PIN."

James said "To the victor goes the spoils. You are mine for the night Pi."

James yanked at Pi's belt and encircled it around her neck. He forced her to all fours, the pants and the panties came off next. Pi crawled to the boathouse. James was a master with knots. Pi was quickly hogtied, hoisted and suspended from the ceiling. Pi was slowly swinging.

"Nice landing strip Pi." James lathered Pi's pussy with his tongue, then deeply sucked in Pi's clit.

Pi's eyes went into the back of her head.

James started nursing on Pi's tits. When James bit her clit she squirted across the room. James said, "Only whore's squirt Pi, are you a whore?"

Pi was a little dizzy, then James spun her to disorient her. James speared her over and over.

"Well slut, are you a whore or not?" James fucked Pi from the outside and spiraled to her core and then out again.

Pi lost count of all the orgasms she had, they were coming in waves.

James took her down and spread eagled her on a four poster bed. James found a very large vibrator. After he plugged it in, he turned it on and proceeded to fuck Pi with it, burying the entire bulbous head of the vibrator before pulling it out. He used long slow strokes.

Being almost immobile all Pi could do was to gush out her juices.

Just at that moment, Elie, Marta, Kia, Xena and Grace came prancing in. "Don't mind us Pi, we just wanted to see how your brother was treating you."

Pi was gritting her teeth because she did not want to cum.

Elie saw Pi's cum on the floor and looked into James eyes with a smile, "Nice whore you got there James."

"Grace give me your panties."

They were quickly shoved into the mouth of Pi.

Xena took one tit and Elie the other, Grace slid down to Pi's pussy and sucked on it like a newborn on her mothers' teat. As Pi got closer to the edge, Marta slammed her thumb into Pi's ass, Pi came, then passed out.

Elie said "Just make sure you have your cock in her when she wakes up."

After CO got out of her meeting with the elites, she had a long think. Could she submit to Elie? She was very prideful of her rank in the military, she worked very hard for it. Would that pride keep her from being a Mistress to Jet? She had to talk to Kia, she seemed to know Elie best.

After Kia heard her dilemma, Kia asked, "Do you want to be Mistress to Jet?"

"Yes I do, I think we could make a very good match."

"Jet is already willing to be a sub to someone, would you prefer it to be Elie to make him Master over you?"

That thought had never occurred to CO.

"The only other option you have CO is since you have not committed yourself is to opt out."

CO thanked her for her time.

The thought of being in a family like she was shown on Skype was most appealing to her. They truly seemed to love one another and wanted the best for one another. Apparently the nervous breakdown of Elie shook them to their core. She was a major link connecting all of them and she was broken.

Elie was a strong dominate type but yet she had to lean on Kia then Marta then Cheri and later yet Pi. Does submission give you strength? Elie would not be a Mistress today if it was not for all of the people and the clubs helping her, both subs and masters.

Being in the military Co saw the process of breaking people down then rebuilding them up again to be the best they can be. Can she let herself be broken down or will she be a washout? She had never been a washout in her life, it was not an option. This meant she had to be broken. Does it have to be Elie that breaks her? Can she be broken by the other elites to prepare her to be a sub for Elie?

When she asked the elites to help her they thought that "We would be too busy breaking their own subs."

William and The Master were in total sync, they both thought of an idea they could explore. They just did not want CO to know that. They said to CO we need time to think this through. They will let her know if they came up with anything. Perhaps between wanting to be in the group and the time spent not knowing if she would be allowed to be in their group will work in their favor.

Meanwhile, they summoned Jet who made very elaborate membership roles for all of the houses of worship. This letter had to be both formal and flowery. Several drafts were written then discarded.

Dear Master Albert,

We humbly submit our sincere invitation for you and your lovely wife to join us here on The Island. The climate is ideal and our community is growing. We want both of you to be iron fists. We need you to break a sub so Elie or you can make her a Mistress. We hope this letter finds you well and that you will accept our invitation. We hope to see you soon, young Jet here can provide transport.

Sincerely,

The Master

Master William

Jet

Jet was proud when he signed the document, not only because he was helping not one but two Masters. But most of all he was already in service to his future Mistress. There were smiles all around. Jet asked, "Is there a signet ring for The Island to make a wax seal? It would be very impressive."

They hit their comm-link to Pi and asked her what she thought. Pi said for her to think about it for a few minutes. Pi got right back to them, "Make a large ornate gold ring with our houses of worship on it. Make sure it is large and deep enough to make a good wax seal. The houses of worship are the key to our community, are they not? Ask a seamstress to create a new flag of the same design."

The goldsmith was gratified that he was picked. He knew the design well. He went to church every day and was amazed at what the boys and girls had done with the Temple. In many ways, not only does it show how deeply we care about our houses of worship, but to all the Boy and Girl Scouts who designed then furnished their houses according to their religion. The ring was truly a work of art, the goldsmith blushed at the accolades he received.

When Albert showed Vicki the envelope, she took it and found her thinnest blade and cut under the seal, keeping it intact, it was just that beautiful.

Albert readily accepted and after a phone call to William he knew exactly how to break CO. When Vicki found out they were going she immediately called Cheri. Vicki had indeed had fraternal twins and little Mia and Davey were quite a handful.

She asked Cheri "Do you want to help care for Davey and Mia?" Cheri could not believe what she was hearing. There was silence on the phone. "Are you there Cheri?"

Cheri said "What? Oh, Yes I am and yes I will. I would be honored."

Vicki laughed "Let's see how honored you are once I get there."

Cheri was over the moon with joy. How could a sub serve her Mistress any better than taking care of their children? Cheri asked "Vicki can you give me a picture of Davey and Mia?"

When Albert walked into the Administration building he was stunned, when Vicki pushed past him she stopped dead in her tracks.

She had to sit down and she started to cry.

High on the wall was a 22 X 28 family picture of Albert, Mia, Stephi and Marta back in the good days. Below that, were 4 X 6 pictures of the entire sales office team, even Rex with the selfie of Vicki and Albert in the center. On a similar shelf further down were 3 X 5 pictures of the new Island people with little Mia and Davey in the center.

To the right of the shelves, was a plaque with doves on the corners. It read "In homage to those who have fallen." It had name tags for Mia and Dave.

Kia and Cheri did what time could not, the display reunited Albert with his old family and he was literally looking down at his old team and his new family.

The sight of the plague just made Albert weep.

Vicki said "I can't believe you did that. It makes us whole. Thank you very much Kia and Cheri." Of all the people on the island they had the highest caring skills, it is why Elie went to Kia for help and why Vicki went to Cheri to help her with the kids.

The next day a very smart boy came into admin to talk to Master Albert. "Master Albert I figured sometime in the near future Loui and Marie will graduate. Even a blind man can tell they are deeply in love. So I was playing on my computer and I came up with a partial list and the time and geographical origin for those items. I suggest we try to get as many of those things right from the source. I thought Miss Elie's friend can help."

Albert was shocked, "This is exactly what is needed, but let's expand it." Albert hit the comm-link for Elie, told her about the little boy and what he came to say. "On it boss, it will be my pleasure."

"Mistress may I speak freely?"

"Sure Marie, what is on your mind?"

"I thought if I get permission from your Mistress and after Loui advances some, if I could serve as a sub for both of you. I dearly love you Mistress, you will always be my Mistress. There will always be a special place in my heart for you. I think you have noticed that Loui and I have a great fondness for each other. I have known him forever, we live in the same town in France."

"We were lucky to both be sent to student exchange families that are just a few kilometers from each other. I am saddened that we do not attend the same schools. Here we are again working with each other hand in hand."

"Marie I promise you, I will give it some thought. As you have said, Loui needs to advance in both mastership and submission, I suggest you urge him on."

A meeting on the public square was called for. After all were gathered Albert called CO "Front and center and at attention."

She realized this was not a suggestion but a command.

"I have a stack of bad behavior reports concerning you. Bad behavior cannot be tolerated. You have refused to accept the gift that Elie wants to give you. You want to be Mistress without doing the work to do so."

"Here on the Island we use people's skill sets to bring out the best in all of us. Your pride is stopping you from being the best." Albert proceeded to rip all the insignia off her sleeves, then all the medals and ribbons on her chest He tore the collar right off her shirt. "I will put these in this safe. "

"Only Masters and Mistresses can have crops." Albert picked up CO's swagger stick, broke it in two over his knee and threw it in the fire to burn into a cinder.

CO was openly crying but she could not break attention.

"Will you stop blubbering whore, what kind of special cunt do you think you are by having all these medals and ribbons? Tie her to a tree. Don't strip her, the whip will take care of that in short order."

The tassel on the bull whip tore right through her clothes. The tawes was used to heat up her tough exterior.

"If you act like a spoiled schoolgirl, you will be treated her like one."

There was just ash in the campfire now. CO just cried and went limp.

She was carried to her room and chained to the wall. Everything in her room was taken away. It may be some time before she earned a blanket.

"Slave, all of your orgasms are mine slut. I will not permit you taking one from me."

"Grace you are tasked to make sure this slave has no rights, no privacy, and has a lower grade of food than us. Two meals per day, one if she is being punished. You may use Marie to help you with this task. Her room will do for tonight but tomorrow morning she will be moved to an abode that is more suited to her station."

Slave. That is exactly how she felt she did not realize how far she had fallen. She was not a sub, she was to be a slave. She was now the lowest ranking adult on the Island. She will be told what to think.

The elites fearful for Elie's health, appointed Albert to be Master over CO.

The next morning, Albert stormed into her room. She was unchained and then her wrists were cuffed behind her neck. Her ankles had leggings, and as a gift, CO received a heavy leather studded collar and a heavy chain leash. The kind that Goldie shivered at.

"What is your name whore?" As Albert dragged her across the community.

"CO Sir"

"Wrong, try again."

"CO Master."

"Wrong again slut. Are you really this stupid?" Albert yanked her to all fours.

She finally realized that CO was no longer her name. She surmised that slaves do not have names.

"I am waiting whore."

CO decided to open her mouth but not speak. If I do not have a name I cannot speak it.

When Albert saw this he got mad and pulled on her leash tight, when he saw her true meaning he paused and let her chain go slack. He thought that was an ingenious way to answer the question. Albert was expecting "Whatever you wish to call me Master." Albert realized she was aware that slaves had no name.

Her room was an open tent downwind from the latrine. Her food was only slightly better than porridge. She was shown where she could take a shit. Slaves did not have the privilege of any privacy that a latrine could afford them.

123456...8