The Lampmaker Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a plan already formed and this was his first counter-attack.

He entered the room and the small talk stopped. The meetings were normally well attended and would have many reporters for the social scene there as well, but this one was only boardmembers. Rick had assumed so and without stopping he walked straight up to the president.

"Mr. Mellon, I'm going to get right to the point. I know full well you and every board member here were contacted by Ms. Jamie Sellars who threatened to pull all support from her company and others to your organization unless you black-balled me. In spite of the several VERY successful events I have sponsored, you intend to do just that."

Rick noted that most everyone did have the decency to look embarrassed. Mr. Mellon cleared his throat, but Rick cut him off. "Don't speak, I will be short."

Rick pulled out a checkbook and started writing. "I happen to know how much Ms. Sellars donates yearly, and how much her group of friends also donates. I can see why you are a bit nervous about someone like that pulling out."

Rick finished writing on the check and ripped it out. He handed it to Mr. Mellon and said "That is my contribution for this year, and I'll do the same next year."

Mr. Mellon looked very uncomfortable and glanced down at the check. He looked back at Rick and then blinked and did a double-take. His eyes locked on the check and he paled. He started to stammer and Mrs. Hennington, the Vice President looked over and gasped when she saw the check. She looked at Rick.

"You can't be serious! That is, that's..." she trailed off.

"Triple the entire amount Ms. Sellar's group gives."

The entire room gasped and Rick could hear lots of murmurs. Mr. Mellon shook himself and rapped his hand. "Quiet everyone, quiet! Mr. Sanford, this is most un-usual. While I am flattered you think so much of our group and our work, it is more complicated than just money. There are connections, there are important people. While you are rich, there is more to it than just money."

"Of course. And let me tell you why you need to take my offer. I offer this with no conditions. I'll never ask you to black-ball anyone. I'll never ask you to close out artists I don't like. I'll never use my power over you to hurt others because I'm rich and powerful and like to be a petty little fuck. Hell, I won't even ask for a seat on the board or anything other than what I have now. I care about the art, not about how cool and progressive being connected to it makes me look."

Mr. Mellon was now looking very uncomfortable and Rick could hear more discussion from the other members. There were fifteen in all, men and women, usually all socialites with some real workers and experts tossed in. Rick could see he had the four real workers on his side and some of the older members as well. But not quite enough.

Mr. Mellon spoke with Mrs. Hennington and after a bit Mr. Mellon cut her off. "Enough. We will vote. In favor of suspending Mr. Sanford's membership, raise your hand."

Eight members raised their hands, including one smug looking woman who Rick had found out was an old college friend of Ms. Sellars. Mr. Mellon looked a bit sad and said "I am sorry, but the council has voted."

Rick felt anger course through him. He had been pretty sure he would win the vote. Without a thought he suddenly felt enraged. "How DARE these mortal fools do this. To ME!"

"Mr. Mellon, I gave you a fine offer, now I offer you another one. You won't like it much at all, but I do think you will accept."

Rick turned and stared each member down, focusing especially on the young woman who was Ms. Sellars friend. When the room was in stunned silence Rick spoke.

"The new terms are these: Bridget will be the new President and will be given full decision making powers by the board. She will work through the four full time members to carry out the work. The remainder of the board will meet once a month to rubber stamp any decisions she makes. No one will argue with her ever and you will always support her 100%."

Rick moved up towards Mr. Mellon who was trembling as Rick's voice grew harder. "Ms. Sellars and her group will be black-balled from any and all events from now on. You will not take action against any artists who she likes or supports, their art will be judged fairly. But she will have NO power in the group ever again."

"And lastly all of you will kneel to me and beg forgiveness for even considering doing this to me."

Everyone gaped. Rick smiled and turned around to face Bridget who looked at him with a mix of fear, pride and lust. "Bridget, make these mortals understand whom the Prince is."

Bridget put her hands together and bowed low. She then stood and the whole room gasped as her eyes crackled lightning and she clapped her hands once. Everyone in the room stiffened and froze.

"All of you, on your knees." Bridget said with an air of command. The only sound was the scraping of chairs as everyone pushed back and knelt.

"Beg your Lord for forgiveness."

A babble of pleading voices arose and Rick walked in front of each one and let them beg his forgiveness. He felt powerful and strong and he smiled as he accepted each apology and told his newest servants to sit. He made Ms. Sellars' friend beg the most, but in the end allowed her to join the others sitting with a huge smile of relief on her face.

Rick moved over to Bridget and moved behind her. His hands began to caress her and he eased her out of her suit jacket. Bridget sighed as her Master nuzzled her neck.

"Now then, Mr. Mellon, call the vote." Rick commanded as he hands unbuttoned Bridget's blouse.

Mr. Mellon nodded eagerly and in a few seconds Bridget was voted as the new President and the board had voted to give up nearly all of its power to her. Bridget was now moaning as her Master fondled her tits and dropped her skirt to the floor. Rick gently pushed her up to the front and with a glance Mr. Mellon moved out of the way. Rick boosted Bridget over the table and hopped over himself. With a final tug he ripped off Bridget's panties and left her in a purple garter belt, stockings and heels.

Rick pushed Bridget forward onto the table and whispered "Take charge of this meeting Bridget."

Bridget sighed and began to conduct business while Rick gave her the business.

"Thank you all for, oooooooohhhhhhh Master, coming. The next, next, sssssssss-mmmmmmm, order of business is the 4th Street Art Fair. Mmmmmm, oh my Master! Right there! Ooooooooooo! Uh, Ms. Jones, you had the brief ready?"

Rick chuckled as Ms. Jones, one of the full timers stood and gave the report to a rapt audience. Every one of the board members eyes were glazed over and every one paid attention to the speaker as Rick ravished Bridget on the table in front of everyone.

Bridget was barely able to get the next order of business conducted as Rick spun her over and set up on the table, spread her legs and began to pound her.

Rick was laughing and smiling as Bridget wrapped up the meeting.

"OHHHH FUCKKKK! That, Oh GOD! That is everything for, OH DAMN! For, "Grunt" NOW! Thank you ALL FOR COMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!" Bridget screamed out and then slumped back on the table. Rick grinned as everyone gave him a bow and moved out to the door except for the full time employees. Bridget stood up a bit unsteadily and gave Rick a big kiss.

"Master that is ONE way to conduct a hostile takeover which I would gladly do anytime for you."

Bridget clapped and cleaned herself and then started to kneel down to lick him clean. Rick stopped her. "No, no time, just a quick clap clean and let's wrap this up. I have some other organizations that I need to visit today."

Bridget grinned like a shark and clapped once. Cleaned and dressed, Rick moved out into the main office area while Bridget wrapped up the business. There he smiled at several of the other board members who had stayed behind to talk. They all smiled and dipped their heads to him and one of the men came up to him.

"Mr. Sanford, I'm glad you were able to persuade the rest of board to vote in favor of your resolution. I'm glad to be rid of that Ms. Sellars."

Rick nodded and thanked him and chuckled as the man moved off without a hint of even being slightly effected by Rick fucking Bridget in front of them.

"Yes, that bitch had made a bad mistake. No one threatens my harem. I will do everything and anything to protect them. Including entrancing entire groups of people if necessary." Rick thought in a vicious voice.

SEVERAL DAYS LATER

Rick snickered as he ticked off the list with Lotus. "Well, I'm betting Ms. Sellars is mightily pissed off."

A chorus of giggles and snickers was the response from all of his assembled genies. Rick sat on his throne in his long silk robe and trousers, with Lotus on his lap with a pad going over various groups Rick or one of his genies had visited over the last several days. He gulped wine from his glass and felt very buzzed, horny and happy. Lacey reclined on a pile of cushions one step down from him and had a huge smile on her face and a look of desire.

"Damn, if I wasn't so worn out from today, I'd be pulling an all-nighter with Lacey there. She looks ready to fuck for a year!" Rick though with a surge of lust. "This is what being the Master is all about!"

He forced himself to focus. The other genies all reclined on various cushions piles on his steps. Ali sat in a comfortable chair opposite Lacey and Nicole stood guard behind Rick. Evie sat cross legged on a step with several of the creeping vines wrapping around her. Rick could see them moving and it looked like Evie was petting them, which she probably was. But she was obviously happy and so were the plants.

A short "ahem" from Lotus got him back to reality. "Sorry, mind drifted. You were saying?"

"Master, the visits have all been successful. Every organization that Ms. Sellars tried to blackball us from has instead blackballed her and anyone supporting her. Bridget, Lacey, Susan, Heather, and Samantha now all hold positions of power in nearly each one with the rest of the committees or boards merely being rubber stamps for whatever you command."

Ali looked at Rick. "Master, you have apparently gotten over your reluctance to entrance mortals with your genies magic."

"I didn't want this Grand Vizier. But as I stated before I will not allow ANYONE to threaten my harem or my house. I very much hope Ms. Sellars has gotten the idea and is backing way the fuck off, if not, we will see how well she likes having me buy out her company. Heather? Everything is set?"

Heather smiled and bowed her head. "Yes Master. WestTech is publically traded and more than 60% of their stock is available. Ms. Sellars owns 25%, and key people in the company own another 15%. But I have things prepared. Once you command me, we can have at least 55% of their stock in less than an hour."

"Good. My lovely ladies, I think a drink is in order. Lotus, summon the servants and bring more wine."

Lotus clapped and several women in French maid outfits strutted in with chilled wine and glasses and all of his genies took glasses. Rick had his refilled and drank it down. He fondled Lotus's tits with his free hand and kissed her when she giggled.

"I'm feeling happy and horny! I think some celebration is in order. Lotus! Dance for us! Lacey, Evie! Attend me!"

Ali smiled and his other genies clapped as Lotus began to dance for her Master. While all his genies could dance, Lotus had been a great dancer and stripper in mortal life and was the best one of the genies. She began to twist and flow and moved like water. Rick's eyes were glued to her hot body and he felt his tension ease as two lovely soft sets of lips began to work on his cock.

Rick didn't bother looking down as Lacey sucked his balls and Evie licked his shaft. Rick snickered as he remembered how shy and un-assuming Evie had been and how she had blushed so frequently as a mortal. Since becoming a genie and binding with the hill, she had a strength to her that was very enjoyable and was as horny as a drunken prom queen with the star quarterback.

Rick sighed and guzzled more wine. "Yes! Dance Lotus! Show your Master you are his!" he shouted out and Lotus smiled and spun her body. Rick looked out on his other genies and saw them playing with themselves. Samantha and Bridget were actually making out. Even Nicole looked flustered and very hot as she tried to stay alert.

Rick tensed and came over Evie's face and she giggle and licked her lips. "Yummy Master! More for Evie? Have I not been a good little slave?"

Rick looked at Evie's slightly glazed eyes and then felt a hand on his shoulder. Nicole bent down and kissed him hard and began to rub her now bare tits in his face. Her glazed eyes made Rick laugh and quickly glance at Lacey who was now sucking his cock into her mouth. She winked at him and waved her hands and everyone seemed to heat up, including Rick.

Rick was soon gasping as Lacey worked him like a pro and he licked Nicole's tits. He was very close when suddenly the "Alert" alarm went off.

The loud "BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!" and flashing red light on Lotus's desk caused Rick to jerk up and his cock popped out of Lacey's mouth and Nicole was dumped on the floor in a giggling heap. For a second everyone froze and looked stunned and then everyone came to.

Nicole bounced to her feet and started speaking into a radio. Lacey clapped her hands and Rick was cleaned and dressed and then again and she was. All the other genies clapped and cleaned up. Ali was standing next to Rick who was shaking his head and trying to clear it.

"Master! A large group of Police have arrived with an assistant DA! They have a warrant for you arrest, along with Lacey, Heather, and Susan!" Nicole reported with a grim voice.

Evie glowered. "That bitch Sellars! She's the one behind this!"

Rick's head swirled around and he finally steadied himself and make a cutting motion. Everyone quieted down. Rick nodded. He felt very confused, and kinda dopey. He smiled a lazy smile and said "What are the charges?"

Nicole blinked and then talked into the radio. After a bit she reported "They have you on money laundering, bank fraud, wire fraud, conspiracy, and assault. The others too. The Assistant DA has ten officers with him and several members of the DA's office and the IRS."

"How many total?"

"Fifteen Master."

"Master, you must flee. If you are locked away, no one can release your genies!" Ali stated firmly. All the genies looked frightened at that, and Rick even noted Ali looked worried.

Rick thought for a moment. He had that two voice argument going on in his head with the tough guy shouting about gunning them all down and feeding them to his tigers, but his older easier going voice suddenly won out. Rick grinned as he thought a bit and smiled at his plan. "Nah. Let's, uh, let them in. Ali, escort them to my throne room."

All the genies started speaking at once and Rick waved his hand. "Quiet all of you. I wanna see this DA. Oh, and keep on your genies clothes."

Everyone gaped at him. Lacey slid up to him and said "Master, you are not well. Please, let us stay in our special Palace area until they leave and figure out what to do."

"I already know what to do. Let them in. Evie, come over here."

Evie came over and Rick had her lower her head. He began to whisper and Evie's face first looked shocked, and then thoughtful and then amused. She stood and bowed low. "As you command Master, so shall it be done."

With a clap she was gone.

A few moments later the door opened and a woman marched in with a gaggle of uniformed cops and several people in suits. They all stumbled to a halt as they saw Rick sitting on his throne and his genies around him. Most of them seemed a bit stunned and Rick smiled an easy grin.

"Hey there! Welcome to my throne room. So can I see your paperwork on me?" Rick called out.

The lead woman shook her head and strode forward. "Rick Sanford? I am placing you under arrest for..."

"Oh shut up. I don't need to hear the riot act, I want to read the paperwork and then see about how this goes."

The woman frowned and opened her mouth and Rick looked over his shoulder. "Nicole? I assume your guards are in place? Show this woman she needs to be more focused on talking than ordering."

Nicole snapped her fingers and suddenly twenty women in full suits of Greek armor and spears and AR-15s seemed to materialize around the group. No one had time to even try and reach for a gun. The Assistant DA looked like she was about ready to fall over from shock as she stared down the barrel of Nicole's pistol and two AR-15s aimed directly at her chest by two women guards who flanked Rick's throne. Several of the cops had definite looks of shock as spear points and sword blades hovered near their necks.

Rick let out a goofy snicker that Lacey noted and she frowned. "Master is acting very oddly. He was so dominant a moment ago and now he seems almost like he is stoned." She relaxed a bit though now that Rick was obviously in charge of the situation.

"Okay there Assistant DA. Hand over the papers to my lawyer and let her read them. And no, I don't give a shit that she is named in them."

Susan strode down and held out her hand with a grim smirk. The woman swallowed and held them out. Susan started reading them and frowned. After a bit she motioned Heather forward and they conferred bit while Rick leaned back and drank his wine. Heather was soon frowning and she snapped her fingers and a tablet appeared in her hands. The Assistant DA started at that, but Heather was oblivious to what she had done. Rick leaned forward and noted the looks of concentration on Heather's and Susan's faces.

After several minutes Heather and Susan walked up to Rick. "Master, we have been framed." Susan started. Rick's eyes widened a bit. Heather picked up. "Someone has hacked several of our accounts and has falsified some data and added some fake data, they then moved lots of money around in some accounts that in conjunction with this appears to be a money laundering effort. This only happened in the last twenty four hours as we scrub our accounts daily, but this hack was so effective that they have changed historical data for the last several months."

"Huh. Can you fix it?"

"I can, but apparently someone has already copied this data and provided it to the police."

"Huh. Sooooooooo Ms. Assistant DA, care to explain how you were able to get warrants and writs and so on in less than 24 hours? Seems awful fast work for the police." Rick said.

"Mr. Sanford, you can have your lawyers bring this up. You have been formally charged with..."

"Lacey, make our guest more cooperative."

"My pleasure Master." Lacey responded and waved her hands. The Assistant DA's eyes glazed over and Rick noted that all the group with her stiffed along with her. He grinned at Lacey and nodded in approval.

"There we go. So, please explain how all this came about." Rick asked.

"Sir, Ms. Sellars has blackmail on me and also the judge who signed off on this. She provided the information and ordered me to arrest you and rough you up badly when we did it. We were also to raid Evie's green house and plant evidence there that it was a front for drug operation. Now that she is here, we can arrest her as well."

"And these cops? They in on this?"

"Yes, all of them are either bribed by her or she has blackmail on them. She wanted to be sure that you got your ass beat so she made sure to have people who would do it."

Rick shrugged. "Well, that's not going to happen. You are not going to arrest me, in fact you are going to dump all this "evidence" and forget you were ever here."

Rick reached over and pulled on a cord and a chime sounded. A few moments later Evie came in with her arms full of flowers. She carefully set them down in a large pot near Rick and bowed.