The Lampmaker Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,349 Followers

"Time to please Master." Ada responded and eased her right hand into her pussy while she balanced on her left.

"I love pleasing Master, it is so much fun." The blonde stated with a giggle.

"I love pleasing Master, it is so much fun." Ada repeated and then giggled too.

"Ooooooooh, Master!"

"Ooooooooh, Master!"

Ada simply couldn't think of doing anything other than shadow and obey the blonde as she spoke. She bucked and thrashed as her fingers worked and she screamed out Rick's name again and again. After nearly twenty minutes Ada finally came hard and flopped down on the floor.

Ada gasped and for a moment her head cleared. "That the fuck is happening to me? That bitch made me her puppet!"

Ada thought hard for a second and then gasped. "The videos! Rick's fucking controlling me with the videos! I have to turn them off!"

Ada jumped up with her back to the big screen...

And forgot the monitor was still playing.

She looked at the giggling blonde and froze when she said "Ada, stand still."

Ada froze and then stood there for several minutes as the blonde repeated what she said. After that the blonde eased up and snapped her fingers. She was cleaned and clothed while Rick lay back naked on the divan and smiled.

"Ada, my name is Bridget. You were very clever in hacking our system, but Master used his money wisely and hired some hackers a while back to test our system. We knew all about the weakness, so when you sent your remote virus in we had a plan all ready. Now Ada, you will go and pick up a phone and call 672-921-6734. Once someone answers you will tell them you exact location and then you will wait."

Ada didn't even twitch. She simply turned around and walked over to her cell phone and dialed the number. A lovely voice with a slight English and Asian accent answered with "Yes, is this Ada?"

"I am at West Crest Ave, number 48 warehouse, San Jose, in the basement. Elevator is hidden in the back left corner, code is 846872 and then the # button."

"Thank you dear, now just stand there for a moment please."

Ada did as she was told and heard a soft "poof" behind her. A strong hand pulled the cell phone out of her hand and clicked it off. Then she heard a "snap" and her control returned.

Ada spun around and gasped as she found herself staring straight into Rick's chest. She glanced up and instantly regretted it as he smiled at her she simply melted. She blinked and then stammered out "Uh, hi. I'm, uh, Ada..."

Rick leaned forward and gave her a very soft kiss and Ada simply folded up into his arms. Rick picked her up and she snuggled into his arms and up to his chest. Rick carried her to the center of the room and laid her down a large pile of pillows and a thick rug that hadn't been there a minute ago. Ada wasn't even trying to fight. Rick's presence, his strength, his smell' together they simply shouted "THIS IS MAN!" and Ada's only reaction was "I want him!"

Rick eased down next to her and slowly kissed up and down her neck and upper body. His fingers teased her nipple piercings and he nibbled on her ears. She giggled and then gasped as his cock slid up and down her pussy and then seemed to flow inside her. She stiffened and gasped again as his cock seemed to vibrate inside her and tickle and stimulate her as Rick eased in and out.

"OH GOD! Oh Rick! Oh this is better than I dreamed! Oh Master! Oh Master! Take me as your woman! I am YOURS!" Ada screamed out as Rick sped up.

"You wish to be mine? What of Jamie Sellars? Does she not hold your fate in her hands?" Rick responded and Ada's hands clawed his back with her black nails with star patterned nail polish.

"FUCK THAT BITCH! I'M YOURS! I don't care about jail! I will serve only you from now on! OH FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!" Ada screamed out as she came hard. Her eyes crossed and then rolled up and she passed out dead to the world with the most contented sigh Rick had ever heard.

"Well, I'd say she will gladly serve as a genie, Master."

Several giggled responded and Rick stood up and looked around. Lacey glided up next to him and waved her hands and cleaned him up. Then with a snap he was dressed in a $1000 suit and tie and looked like a Forbes magazine cover.

"Nicole, I will be taking Ada tonight once she is my genie, but you will have me tomorrow night as a reward for testing our computer defenses a while back. This woman is quite skilled and she would have found much information if your insistence on hiring the best hackers in the world had not been followed."

Nicole smiled and bowed low. "Thank Master, I look forward to it. I think I shall have some surprises for you."

Rick chuckled as he looked down at Ada and then around. "I'm no expert on computers, but this system seems very advanced."

Heather had sat down and was looking at some of the equipment. "Master, these are custom made components, I recognized some of the items as WestTech hi-end equipment. I think this is the rumored super-computer that WestTech was supposed to have developed several years ago."

"Well, it is now mine. The stock buy out has completed according to plan?"

"Yes Master, even better than we had hoped. Your social moves caused some leakage into the business world and several investors who I did not think would sell stock apparently got nervous and dumped some. You are the owner of 62% of the stock and can leverage the company with no issues."

"Good. Now then, let's get little Ada into my harem and finish this business. I saw Lacey's newest dress and I want to make the charity ball at the yacht club this weekend and make some photographers lose their minds over my first creation."

Lacey giggled and gave Rick a quick kiss and handed him the lamp he had created. Then she knelt down and gently shook Ada awake. Ada's eyes were pretty dopey looking so with a sigh Lacey passed a flower under her nose and after several sniffs Ada blinked and came fully to with a start.

"Holy shit! That was all real! I'm, fuck me, I'm going nuts, yes I've finally lost it and I'm in a mental breakdown and..."

Rick leaned down and gave her a kiss and Ada's toes curled up. She blinked and shook her head. "Damn, if I'm insane I don't want to be cured."

"You're not, but I will ask if you meant it when you said you would be mine." Rick asked.

Ada blushed furiously at that and glanced around at the other genies. She looked back at Rick and sighed and then shook her head. "Damn it, stop that! I can't be myself when I go all little-girly every time I see you."

Rick laughed. "Sorry, hard not to be like this when your slaves keep improving you. But here, this better?"

There was a snap and Ada looked up at Rick and nodded. He was still a fucking hunk and she would jump his bones any chance she could get, but it wasn't overpowering anymore, it felt like someone had dimmed a light.

"Okay, uh, thanks. Uh, fuck, yes I did mean it. That sex was, cripes, I don't have words for what that was. If I get to have sex like that with you? Shit, I'm yours. But you are going to have to hide me pretty well."

"Why so?"

"My boss. Ms. Jamie Sellars has every record of every cyber crime I've committed for the last three years and it is literally enough to sent me to jail for my entire natural life. And that is just in the US. If I ever ended up in Iran and they figured out my Iranian front name, I'd be executed."

Rick looked thoughtful. "You seem pretty smart, what am I saying? You are smart. The hacker we hired to test my system listed ten hackers who could find our fault and you were the second one he mentioned after himself. So how the hell could she have anything on you?"

Ada shuffled her feet a bit. "I got carried away. I wasn't really a hacker then, just really good at computers. I was a temp worker, and did a bit of hacking on the side. Jamie caught me doing it once on a company computer and offered me a chance to be her personal hacker. She had just built this computer, this one right here that you are all looking at, and she let me play with it."

Ada's eyes lit up and Rick smiled as she talked. "This one is definitely a keeper." He thought.

"This thing is cutting edge, maybe five other computers on the planet with its computing power and abilities. And that includes some of the big AIs. This one isn't an AI though, really it's the greatest hacking tool ever made."

Ada frowned. "And that was where I fucked up. That bitch kept challenging me, she wanted to see how good I really was, she said. I didn't even think that she was recording it and making sure it all linked back to me. When I figured out what had happened, she had it collected and hidden away in several places. Some online, some on portable hard drives with various lawyers, most of whom I don't know and can't find as they only communicate via written mail, but all with instructions on what to do if a certain girl hacker gets uppity. So I'm now her personal hacker, and I live in this basement and pretty much deal with being fucked over."

Rick smiled at her and she looked away shyly. "Well now Ada that simply won't do. You are coming with me. I decided at the very least I would free you when I finished off this bitch, but I think having you as one of my women is a wonderful idea and a great reward for your skills."

"You mean that? You still want me, even though I'll be a fugitive?"

Rick laughed and put his arm around Ada, who snuggled up to him like he was a big teddy bear and she was a little girl. "You won't be anything like that, you will be one of my Lady Slaves and will know rewards that are the stuff of legends."

Rick held up a lamp. Ada looked at it with a puzzled look and then looked around at the other women. She looked up at Rick.

"These women are really genies aren't they?"

"I told you she was smart, yes, yes Ada we are." The brunette said with a smoky smile.

Ada shook her head for a minute. "So you are actually using magic that was why I couldn't get connections. Damn, this is wild." Ada's eyes widened. "You want to take me as a genie?"

Rick laughed. "You are a quick one. Yes, yes I do. I'm going to put this lamp in your hands and bind you. You will become a genie and serve me. Your reward will be everything you desire and I will be your Master."

Ada's eyes were wide now. She looked at the lamp and then at Rick. "Oh my God. This is amazing! But hold on. I'd be a real slave wouldn't I? Just like what I have been for Jamie. I don't know..."

Rick pushed the lamp into her hand and she froze. "Ada, I wasn't asking." Rick said and bound her.

Lacey smiled as Rick did the ceremony. He hadn't hesitated one second in taking her. He had announced back at the Palace he would be taking Ada as a slave as she was too valuable to let go. But Lacey had taken Lotus and Nicole aside and had made sure they were ready to support her if Master hesitated. Lotus of course knew this was all about pushing Rick's strong self to the front and was eagerly waiting to help Lacey try and manipulate him. Nicole had been a bit harder to convince, but then again her push was security. Having one of the world's greatest hackers working for Master would great increase their own safety and she had gotten that point across after some discussion with Nicole.

Lacey walked up and let her hand trace along Master's strong shoulders and she smiled at the lamp now in his arms. "I am curious Master, how do you think this genie will look? Her hair was a bit, off."

Rick laughed. "I think she is going to look quite fine."

Rick rubbed and grinned as he newest creation appeared in a cloud of orange smoke. Rick's latest genie put her hands together and bowed. "Master I am Ada of the Lamp. I will grant thee three wishes and then serve thee to the best of my ability until you free me or a new Master takes me."

Rick grinned and looked at Lacey. "Told you."

Ada smiled and her eyes twinkled. Her light blue eyes had a very cunning and playfully mischievous look to them. Her hair was a very dark gold color, blonde, but a darker shade than Bridget, almost a hint of orange to it. Her figure had stayed the same except that her tits were a bit larger and more rounded, and the skin was beautifully toned and without flaw. She sported several small tattoos on her wrists and ankles and a small flower at the small of her back. She wore an orange loincloth that flowed down to her feet, and a matching pair of thick gold bracelets attached to gold chains that hung down and seemed to flow into the rear cloth and disappear.

Rick's grin increased as he saw she wasn't wearing a top. She had instead something that appeared to be a type of pastie. It was a disk of gold about 3 inches across in a swirling pattern that spun outwards in several small golden threads that clung perfectly to her skin over each nipple. One spun out and looped down under her tit on each side, the other flowed to the center of her chest and linked together in a set sapphire that matched her eyes. Her nipples both peeked out of the bra through small holes to allow for her to dangle tiny sapphire bangles from her nipples. Around her neck was a matching golden necklace, almost a collar that matched her bracelets.

Rick moved over to her and let his hands grasp her around her waist and pulled an unresisting genie forward into a hot kiss. Ada wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. After a nice long kiss, Rick broke it and Ada smiled up at him.

"Mmmmm, very nice Master. I think maybe being your slave will not be so bad after all."

"I will try and make it pleasurable my lovely little Ada. I hereby name you my Computer Expert, Electronics Expert, and my household hacker. You will create our network using your genie enhanced abilities and magic, and will ensure that no mortal can ever turn electronic devices against us. Now then, my wishes. One, I wish for more materials for more lamps. Two, I wish I had great understanding of computer and abilities with them. Three, I wish for you to have the ability to link computers and devices via magic and that you have the ability to control them and ensure that only my loyal slaves can ever access my household via computers again."

Ada grinned and clapped her hands. "Done Master and with pleasure."

Rick's head spun and he staggered. Lacey and Ada both helped him straighten up and Rick smiled a soft smile at them. "Thank you guys."

"Uh-oh. That is the look of the old kind Rick." Thought Lacey as she looked at her Master's eyes. "Damn it, why can't he just give in and be a strong and arrogant Lord?" she thought as Rick gently kissed Evie.

"I'm sorry I took you this way. I know you had reservations about this, but I need you as a genie to make sure Ms. Sellars is no longer a threat. You understand don't you?" Rick asked.

Ada looked a bit taken back by this and looked confused. "Master, do not be sorry. You are a strong man, and strong men take what they need. I am yours in a way that I was never that bitch's."

Rick grinned that goofy grin he used to have and hugged Ada. "Good, I'm glad to hear that. Now, let's go home."

"Master, we must settle matters with Ms. Sellars." Lotus stated with some heat.

"Fuck her. She can do nothing, I own her company and once I speak with her about the new set up, we'll be good. Besides I have a new genie to break in." Rick said as he ran his hand across Ada's tits. Ada giggled and playfully slapped his hand down.

"No Master, we need to settle this with this woman now. She has proven to be very dangerous and we cannot take this risk." Nicole stated flatly and Lacey was glad to see her take up her stubborn stance.

Lacey eased over by Master and spoke softly in his ear. "Master, you are such a kind and loving man. I know you seek to grant mercy to your defeated opponent, such as befits a true Lord like yourself."

Rick smiled and Lacey pressed on. "But she is the worst kind of enemy at this moment Master, the one who is beaten, but doesn't realize it. Someone like this can do terrible things and cause great damage as they lash out in a fury. If she released the information on Ada, and it gets into the web, how many innocents must we entrance to erase this?"

Rick stiffened at that. Ada now looked concerned and the other genies, including Heather and Susan both nodded in agreement. Nicole stepped forward and said "Master, I have been teaching you the arts of combat and some of the arts of war. You must fully defeat your opponent, and right now that opponent doesn't know she is beaten. You must finish her."

"Master, you took me. When you took me, your obligation to me became that of a Master, to protect his slave from harm. This woman must be crushed or we will all suffer." Ada added with a sense of sadness and even fear.

Rick straightened up. His eyes closed and he seemed to be spaced out for a moment. Inside his head, the older Rick persona was being sucked away and his strong personality brutally shoved it along. He had been sure that when faced with her new reality, Rick would be able to convince her to back off and simply let him and his women be in exchange for keeping her position in her company.

But when Ada, HIS Ada, HIS Creation, HIS Genie, HIS WOMAN, had shown that she was still afraid of her that had sent him nearly out of control. "How DARE this bitch hold such power over MY slave! Ada is MINE and MINE alone! No one threatens her. No. One." Rick's older persona was blown away in a few moments and when Rick opened his eyes, they were hard.

Rick straightened up and looked at his genies. Lacey smiled at the look in his eyes and nodded just slightly to Lotus, who smiled and nodded back.

"You fear this bitch Ada? No woman of mine fears ANYTHING, because she is MY woman. Anyone who threatens what is mine will suffer."

Rick looked as his genies and nodded. "And it is time that a certain woman found this out."

A FEW MINUTES LATER IN THE WESTTECH HQs MAIN OFFICE

Jamie snarled as the phone went to voicemail. "God damn that Ada! What the fuck is doing? Well, maybe this is a good sign. When she doesn't answer it's usually because she up to her tits in work."

"POOF"

Jamie started at the large puff of smoke that popped right in front of her desk and then gaped at the man standing in front of her with a look of grim determination and odd looking clothes.

Jamie's mouth couldn't hang any more open at the women behind him. Seven women, all of them beautiful beyond description, stood behind him wearing Arabian Princess or Harem costumes. Jamie did a double take and sputtered out "Evie?"

Evie nodded her head slightly and smiled grimly. "Evie of the Blue Lamp to you mortal."

Jamie stammered and then did another double take. It took her a few tries but she finally was able to weakly whisper "Ada?"

"Ada of the Orange Lamp to you. Your hour of reckoning has come."

Before Jamie could say anything the door opened and in walked her secretary, her Chief of Staff, and some guy she vaguely remembered as working in the call center as a supervisor. They all moved a bit stiffly and had slightly glazed eyes.

They came to halt over to one side of the room and Rick smiled. "Witnesses. I need them to sign off once our board of directors meeting is done."

The black woman in a yellow harem get up glided over to her and laid down a folder. She opened it and Jamie blinked as she read the first page. Her eyes widened and she nearly shouted "62% of my stock? What the fuck?"

She tried to stand up but the black woman flicked a finger at her and she was pushed down into her chair. "Yes, and please do keep your voice down. All legal, Ms. Heather there" she motioned to the light brown haired woman in a green costume who smiled at her "did this as Master Rick's purchasing agent. Plus I have this, which is permission for Rick to be proxy for the following stock holders."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,349 Followers