The Lampmaker Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,368 Followers

"Okay Evie, let's get this party started. Lacey, I want you to remove the spell on each person one at a time when Evie gives them a flower." Rick actually giggled a bit. "And then watch."

Evie glided up to the first cop and held a flower under his nose and then a similar one under a female cop next to him. They both blinked and then suddenly realized a flower was in their face. "What the..." the male cop got out and then took a deep sniff. The female didn't even get a chance to speak but took another deep sniff. Both of them seemed to stagger a bit and then inhaled deeply again and again for several moments.

The male cop's eyes opened and they were dull and empty and he had a grin of udder stupidity on his face. He blinked and saw the female cop who had the same look. She saw the man and let out the most brain dead giggle Rick had ever heard and then they wrapped arms around each other and started to make out. Evie snickered and the genies all started laughing and clapping.

The two cops fumbled with each other and with their clothes and Evie had to actually help them get their belts off. After several minutes of fumbling, they were both on the floor naked and fucking. Evie left their flowers near them and moved to the next pair.

It took a bit as the "Mindless Passion Blooms" (the name of the magical flowers) really did make the victim mindless and just about every one of them needed help getting their clothes off. Rick had to have the Assistant DA get double teamed by an IRS agent and one of her own assistants since they had an odd number.

Rick smiled. "Well, looks like we have an orgy. I think I'll join in. Heather, Susan, wipe our files clean, and find out who hacked us. Then you can join us. Lacey, Samantha, Nicole, Evie, Bridget, get on up here and let's have some fun. Ali, care to join?"

Ali smiled. "Master you flatter me." He looked around and fixed his stare on a ripped young female cop who was blonde and getting up the ass from one of the male cops. "I think that one will do."

Ali clapped and the male cop suddenly appeared in front of another woman who immediately slurped up his cock while she got it doggie style. Ali appears in front of the giggling blonde and grabbed her arms and kissed her hard. Rick noticed that the blonde stiffened and then seemed to melt into his arms. Ali snapped and then eased her down onto a pile of cushions and started to have some fun.

"Okay girls, blow my mind." Rick ordered. Evie leaned in and kissed him before anyone else could get in. Rick's hands suddenly had a pussy each to play with and he felt two mouths on his cock and balls. Rick's whole body shuddered and twitched as five genies went to work on him.

Rick eased back and slid onto the floor in front of his throne. He broke his kiss with Evie long enough to say "On my face Evie, I'm going to make you dance with my tongue." Evie squealed with glee and did as she was told. Her fine smelling pussy made his head swim and his tongue darted out and swirled on her clit and she gasped and twitched. He sucked on her pussy and licked her and Evie moaned and thrashed.

His hands were both busy as hell as the felt, teased, pinched and tickled. Rick could feel the two bodies twitch and shudder. He grinned as he tried to guess which pussies he was playing with. He finally decided it was Nicole and Bridget. He couldn't dwell on the twin pleasures working his cock as it would overwhelm him if he did.

"Time to focus Rick my boy! Time to show everyone who the MASTER is!" Rick thought and focused. He sped up his tongue and after about ten minutes Evie was trembling like she was caught in an earthquake. With one final lick and sucking kiss he sent Evie over the edge and let out a scream and flopped over. Rick lifted his head and took a deep breath.

He was happy to see he was right about the pussies. And he could see that his magical hands had Nicole and Bridget both swooning with their eyes rolled up and playing with their tits. Rick leaned up and gave Nicole a big kiss and she gasped, shuddered and came. With a huge smile she sighed and flopped backwards. He then did the same thing to Bridget with the same result.

Rick pushed Samantha and Lacey back off of him. Before Samantha could react Rick jumped on top of her and shoved his dick into her. He was very close and he wasted no time in pounding her hard. He came quickly in her and then let his hands start playing with her.

"I'm not done with you yet Sammy girl! I'm going to fuck you until you are heap of fucked genie like my other slaves!" Rick said and looked around. He laughed evilly and it was matched by Lacey who slid a hand up his shoulder.

"Master, just look at what you have done. These so called agents of the law, now degenerate beasts, unable to even speak. Slaves to lust, turned by your power and your orders. This fool Sellars has no idea who she has messed with. You will crush her like the petty little insect she is."

"Yes I damn well will Lacey. I am going to make her into nothing. Just watch and see." Rick stated as he pounded Samantha who was now moaning and gasping. Rick finished her off with a shout and stood up naked by his throne. Samantha flopped to his feet and Lacey stood beside him and smiled evilly.

"The Strong Master is fully in charge now, not that relaxed one. My God! He is so powerful it turns me on!" thought Lacey as Rick kissed her roughly. He pulled away and shouted "Enough!"

The enchanted mortals that were still moving froze. Most were passed out in snoring heaps of naked flesh and pools of cum. Rick motioned to the Assistant DA who was flopped face down and was still getting it in the ass from one of the cops. "Lacey wake her up."

Lacey snapped her fingers and the woman came to and looked around like a stunned Neanderthal. She grunted and slowly stood up.

Rick walked over to one of the plant pots and pulled out one of the flowers Evie had bought in. He held it up under her nose and after several sniffs the woman's eyes cleared. She shook her head and then looked around in surprise. Rick looked at Lacey and Lacey snapped her fingers.

"You are now MINE, woman. You serve me. Whatever blackmail Sellars has on you means nothing. You serve me."

The woman knelt down. "Yes My Lord, I am your humble slave and I will obey your commands."

Rick nodded at a smiling Lacey. "Good, you will provide me with the name of this judge who thinks he has jurisdiction over me so I can show him who he truly serves."

"As you command, My Lord."

"Now, round up this pack of animals you came in with and be gone. You will never approach me again unless I command it. You will maintain contact via Susan."

"Yes My Lord, I obey."

"Once you are back at your office, destroy all evidence you have received about me, and destroy everything about me period."

"Yes My Lord."

Rick nodded and reached down and shook Evie gently awake. She giggled as her eyes opened and Rick helped her up. "Sober them up and then make them forget."

Rick took Lacey by the arm and led her towards the doorway. "In the meantime, I have three more genies to fuck unconscious tonight."

Rick stopped just short of the doorway and looked over at Ali who was eased back on his cushions with the blonde giggling and rubbing his shoulders. She was wearing a silk loincloth and slippers and her face was now done up. Rick tapped his lip and then spoke.

"Ali, you like this mortal?"

Ali bowed his head from his seat. "She is quite skillful and very playful. She reminds me of a slave Prince Razik gave me long ago for a week's pleasure. She is enjoyable like she was." The blonde cop giggled and said "Oh thank you My Lord."

"Then she is yours. Keep her entranced and we will sort out her mortal connections tomorrow. Or if you prefer, have Evie give her some Lotus blossoms."

Ali smiled. "I will keep her as is. Over time I won't need to entrance her. Not to brag My Lord, but a mortal woman will choose a Djnn lover over a mortal one any day. Except maybe you of course."

Rick laughed. "Of course." And led Lacey through the doorway. Lacey pushed herself into her Master's arms as they entered the treasury. "Master just enslaved a mortal woman like she was a mere stray dog! He is finally the strong Master!" Rick kissed her hard and said "You're last for tonight Lacey." and moved up towards Susan.

Lacey smiled as her Master walked up behind Susan and let his hands begin to wander and Susan arched back into him with a lovely laugh.

"So tell me Susan, are we done with this boring work?"

In the throne room, Evie used her flowers to sober up each mortal and then shoved a Lotus into each person's face. After a couple of sniffs the person couldn't remember where they were or why they were there. Evie and Nicole got them dressed, led them back to their cars and then they teleported them to a parking lot on the other side of the city. Then Evie gave each person one more whiff of the Lotus and let them pass out.

Nicole grinned as Evie returned. "I must admit, your flowers are VERY useful."

"Yes, yes they are, aren't they?"

"But now we need to find out who this hacker is. This guy won't stay quiet for long and we might have another batch of cops up here tomorrow."

Evie shook her head. "It's a she. And if I'm not wrong, she will be coming after us soon. I overheard the bitch talking to her once while I was surveying the garden at her HQs. Definitely a woman, and her name is Ada."

THE NEXT DAY IN AN OFFICE IN SAN JOSE

SMASH!!!!!!

Ms. Jamie Sellars panted as she tried to control her breathing. She took a few deep breaths and then unclenched her fists. She looked over at the wall of her top floor office at what had been her desk phone and a rather expensive painting and growled at the smashed heap of plastic, glass and canvas.

"GOD DAMN IT!" she screamed and slammed her fist into her desk and then steadied herself.

She had just gotten off the phone with her pet judge in LA who had let her know in no unclear terms that not only was he rescinding all the warrants against this Rick Sanford and his sluts, he practically dared her to dump her blackmail information. It was like he no longer cared about his career!

"What the fuck is going on with this asshole? I've never heard of him until a week ago and he's gotten me blackballed from every social and society group I'm in! FUCK! Even my friends are supporting him!"

Jamie snarled and spun in her chair. She looked out her window into the WestTech Courtyard and immediately regretted it. "DAMN IT! Everywhere I look I get to see some damn thing related to that little cunt Evie and her thug boyfriend!"

Jamie stood up and began to pace furiously and think. She was a fairly young CEO, mid-thirties, and very nice looking with black hair, brown eyes, and a nicely toned set of abs. She wasn't married and never had been, but went through boy toys like toilet paper. She had a nice set of 34 CC tits and a slender waist. She used her looks like a weapon and had successfully taken over the company five years back with a little help from her then boyfriend (who had then quit and simply disappeared from the limelight with a little help and encouragement from her), and a lot of help from a woman named Ada.

"Ada put that info there, got into his records, cripes, she should be able to find something on him! No one is THIS clean!" Jamie muttered as she paced.

She pulled out a cell phone and popped the back open. She switched out Sim Cards and then dialed the one number this card had on it. After a couple of rings, there was a pop and a little hissing sound, and then a slightly rough female voice picked up.

"Yeah what?"

"Don't you take that tone with me you shit! Have you hacked into his house yet?"

"Nope. It's really weird, I can't seem to connect. I can see everything, but it's like an invisible firewall that just pushes me back every time." I can get into anything that is not in his house, bank records, finance, taxes, legal, but his private server and house system? Nada."

"GOD DAMN IT! I don't want your damn excuses! I want this asshole's head! You WILL get into his household system in four hours or else it's Pelican Fucking Bay!"

"Listen bitch, I get that you have enough on me to put me away for life, but I'm telling you I can't do this. You had better listen to me on this. You are going to have to use all those contacts you constantly brag about to fix him."

"I CAN'T! He turns everyone I use into his fans! One of my best friends from college voted to blackball me from the Beverly Hills Country Club after he showed up at the board meeting!"

"Maybe she just got tired of your charming personality..."

Jamie almost threw the phone at that. "Listen Ada and you listen good. You will get into his system and you will dig up everything on him that you can dig up. You have until 5pm today."

She clicked off the phone and snarled out the window.

"That bitch Ada had better earn her title of "Greatest Hacker on the Planet" or she is going to fucking jail." Jamie said with a grim look as she tossed her phone on her desk and kept pacing.

Across San Jose in a basement in a beat up warehouse, a young woman sighed as she clicked off her phone. She stretched and sighed.

"Cripes, why did I ever take that bitch up on her offer of working for her in exchange for access to this damn super-computer she built? Of course she recorded everything, of course she has it hidden so she can black-mail my ass, and of course she is going to use me until she burns me out and then tosses me away."

The young woman named Ada sat down at another terminal and signed on. She got a look of determination and soon was lost in code on her screen.

"What is it about you? Talk to me server who serves this Rick, why don't you listen to me?" Ada said to no one as she typed away. For the next several hours she unsuccessfully tried to get into Rick's private household server. She was just about ready to give up when she noted something.

"Hmmmmm, cell phone service is disrupted in parts of the house in an odd pattern. But it was open for a brief second here, and here, and here." Ada looked at how she had been able to partially hack some cell phones and noted a pattern.

"It's like for a few moments a shield is down. And then back up." Ada thought for a second and then snapped her fingers. "That's it! Burst transmissions!"

She shoved over to another computer and typed a way for a few minutes. Ada pulled up a catalog of viruses, pulled one out and then made some modifications. She loaded it onto a thumb-drive and moved it over to her other terminal. She loaded it and then scanned a load of documents. She grinned as she found what she was looking for.

"Kudos for checking your stuff every day, Ricky-boy. But you lose points for becoming predictable."

She attached a virus and loaded up her file. She scanned the phones (Rick and all his people had a complete new set of cell phones with unlisted numbers, but finding them had been child's play) and discovered that the one she needed was out and about.

She tracked it carefully and noted when it arrived at the mansion. She had her computer estimate the time until the phone's owner hit the shield, and in that few moments where it seemed to be down her file launched and appeared to make it through.

"Hot damn! Now we get to see if my modified virus worked!" Ada twitched nervously for several minutes and then started playing a video game. She got bored with that and started another one and played both for a bit until she heard a "ding".

Ada rushed to her computer and grinned. She had a zip file sent via a burst transmission when another phone had crossed the shield. She opened it and grinned. "Security footage. This is a good start."

Ada opened the file and started looking at it. "Huh, big ass pool, looks nice. Wow, nice gym. Damn, he has a 400 meter indoor track? Hold on, that can't possibly fit in that house. What the fuck? A THRONE ROOM? This guy has some serious ego. And his bed..."

Ada trailed off as her mouth dropped open. She watched one of the hottest men she had ever seen fuck the living daylights out of an absolutely stunning brunette partially dressed in what looked like a black genie or Arabian Princess costume who was screaming and calling him "Master!" at the top of her lungs. Ada was stunned by the sheer power the man seemed to ooze and how strong he seemed. He laughed at the woman and spun her into different positions with ease.

Ada felt her pussy getting wet. Being on call for that bitch Jamie left little time for any social fun (not that she had a whole lot as a hacker) and it had been a while since she had been with a man or woman. Hacker or not, Ada was pretty hot, a complete bi-sexual and enjoyed all types of sex.

Ada stood about five foot ten, and had very light blue eyes. Her hair was an odd shade of orangish-blonde (dye job of course), but thick and wild. She sported numerous small tattoos and piercings, and a nice figure at 32-24-32. Her eyes were constantly looking around and had a very mischievous look to them. But right now they were smoky with desire.

"Fuck! That's RICK? God damn! He could do me any time, too bad I have to take him down. Fuck me, what a hunk." Ada said with a grin. She looked down at her pussy and smiled. She eased her fingers down into her yoga pants and started to play with herself.

"Fuck! Why couldn't you be the one to make a damn super-computer? Mmmmmmm, damn I would work for you for free. Well, I'd charge you in sex anyway. Oh HOT DAMN!" Ada said as she moaned and her fingers sped up.

Ada eased down onto the floor, and she grabbed a remote and flipped the picture on to a huge big screen TV mounted on the wall. Rick had the brunette on all fours in the middle of a huge bed and was doing her doggie style. The brunette was moaning and howling and Ada moaned and howled along with her. There was just something in the brunette's voice that made her want to mirror her and her own horniess swept her away.

"Fuck me Master! Fucking take me! Make me your SLAVE!!!!!" Ada screamed out in nearly perfect time with the brunette and then came hard. Ada's body heaved and she clenched and came. As she eased back onto her back she sighed. "Oh Fuck! That was awesome and that Rick didn't even touch me."

Ada laid back and didn't catch what the video showed next. The brunette smiled directly and the camera and winked. The video cut and then another video started up. Ada raised her head up and saw this one had the gallery. She saw Rick stride in like he commanded the place and was joined by a golden blonde in a purple genie costume.

"Damn, what is it with this genie thing? This Rick has a kink for sure. But damn his women look HOT in those getups." She said. Then she froze as Rick moved up behind the blonde and started to fondle her from behind. The woman didn't even hesitate but eased back into his arms as he kissed her bare neck.

"Mmmmmm, does Master wish to have his slave here on the floor? Or would Master prefer something else?" She whispered out in a voice that dripped sex. Rick spun the woman nearly straight into the camera and said "I'll have you on the divan, like a Roman Noble would take one of his concubines."

The blonde giggled and looked straight into the camera. She clapped once and Ada stiffened. "Yes Master, the divan it is. I hear and I obey."

"I hear and obey." Ada echoed. After a moment she shook her head. "What the? Fuck, that was weird, like that bimbo was in my head. Like she was in control. What..."

SNAP!

Ada's head jerked up and she stood up stiffly. She stared straight at the screen. "Time for enjoyment." The blonde said as Rick eased her down onto all fours on the divan.

"Time for enjoyment." Ada echoed and got down on all fours.

"Time to please Master." The blonde said as Rick eased into her with a huge grin.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,368 Followers