The Lampmaker Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,331 Followers

Jamie paled as she saw Rick had permission from several shareholders to act on their behalf, which in total gave him control of literally every other share of stock not owned outright by her. She blinked as Rick spoke.

"So since we have all the shareholders represented I call a shareholder's meeting. The first order of business is to remove Ms. Jamie Sellars from all positions in the company immediately. All in favor" Rick raised his hand "and all opposed" Jamie raised her in a haze and sobbed when Rick said "The motion is carried, Ms. Sellars you are fired as of right now. I am appointing Ms. Heather here as the new CEO until we can pick someone else. That concluded the meeting. Susan, the minutes please."

Susan pulled up a couple of sheets of paper and signed them, then had Rick sign them, and then had the three employees sign them as witnesses. "There Master, all nice, legal, and witnessed. Heather is now the acting CEO."

"Very good, you three may leave." Rick said and the three others walked out without a word.

"What are you? What ARE YOU?" Jamie got out as Evie and Ada moved around the desk and flanked her.

"I'm someone who you shouldn't have fucked with. I was willing to just let it go once I had Evie in my power. She is such a lovely creature and not like you at all. I simply can't believe that you would try to ruin someone over a refusal to do a simple garden for you. But that is what happens when minor little tyrants like you get a taste of power."

Rick smiled as Evie pulled out a flower. She held it under Jamie's nose, and Jamie tried to push back. Ada shoved her chair over and said "Smell it."

Jamie did and instantly her whole body went slack. Her mind seemed to just melt and she sighed after several sniffs. Rick snapped his fingers and she looked over at him with a blissful smile.

"Jamie, I need all the evidence you have on Ada and Evie. All of it, now."

"Okay Rick, first there is a copy in my safe..."

For the next several minutes Jamie babbled like an idiot and told everything about all her blackmail information on everyone. Rick had to admit he was impressed.

"So using Ada's skills and your computer you simply started digging on everyone and have been building your little kingdom bit by bit. Not bad, really. But so limited and so petty."

Rick turned to Lacey. "I didn't wish for a room for Ada to work in, but I think we can combine her work with that of Samantha and Lotus. I want the super computer moved immediately and put in our special palace area. Ada will connect everything later. The computer itself is actually not that large so I think it will work. Ada will wire out Palace later, but make sure that Susan, Heather and Lotus's office all have connections at the very least."

Lacey bowed and said "Of course Master. What are you going to do with her?"

Rick smiled. "First things first. Nicole, you will take this information and you will get every bit of this evidence and you will destroy it. Hold on, you will destroy it if it's harmless. If you have evidence of a major crime that has hurt people, you will turn it in anonymously to your contacts in the police department. Susan, you will assist."

Nicole bowed and said "Yes Master, a very just thing to do." And then she walked over to the walk, moved a painting and then snapped her fingers at a safe hidden behind it. The lock spun and it opened up and she began to leave through papers. Susan joined her and they both started reading and checking things.

Rick looked back at Jamie who gave him a drunken grin. "There you go, boss. Just like you asked."

Rick smiled at her. "You are a nice one when you are drunk and under the influence. I think you need a fresh start."

Rick looked at Evie who smiled and held up another flower. Lacey's eyes arched as she recognized a Lotus blossom.

"Jamie, I'm going to erase the old you and have you start over. But I want my two newest genies to always be able to look at you and enjoy the feeling of seeing you brought low. So you will become a slave. But not for me. Good bye Jamie Sellars."

Jamie frowned at this and opened her mouth and then closed it as a wonderful smell assailed her nose. She took a long sniff and then blinked. "Now what was I going to say?" she thought. She glanced down at a lovely flower held under her nose and sniffed it again and felt an amazing feeling sweep over her mind and body.

She sniffed several times and then the very pretty woman, who she couldn't remember seeing before, pulled a petal from the flower and put it up to her lips. "Chew on this, you will find it most pleasing."

She opened her mouth and nibbled on it and felt an even better rush than before. She giggled and ate the whole blossom. Then she smiled as the very lovely woman gave her another flower which she sniffed and sniffed.

Rick, Lacey and the other genies watched as Jamie sniffed and then ate another blossom. Evie handed her another one and said "Just sniff this one, okay? You can eat one later."

"Okay, um, nice lady. Uh, do you know who I am? I seem to have forgotten."

"Sorry, I don't know. But your new Master will give you a name." Rick said and walked over and helped her up. Jamie giggled and moved like she was drunk and Rick nodded to Lacey. With a snap they were all standing in Rick's throne room. Ali and Samantha were there and both were smiling.

"My Lord, this super-computer has been teleported into the PR office. It's much smaller than I thought it was, most of the stuff in the basement was just add ons. Ada can get everything set later, but we will have plenty of room." Samantha stated.

Ali looked at Jamie with a grim smile. "A fitting justice. She had been removed, just like she has removed others. She ate Lotus blossoms? She is truly a blank slate."

Rick smiled. "Yes, I had thought about killing her and mounting her head on a pike, but this is much better. My enemies become my friends and lovers, and my powerful enemies become...nothing."

Rick looked at Ali and noted the blonde cop was kneeling behind him with smile. She looked very happy and Rick grinned. "I see your new slave is enjoying her slavery."

Ali smiled and nodded. "She is a fun little thing. I am enjoying her company. I know she will grow old but I am a djnn. If you will permit me, I will ensure she can enjoy her life until her time ends."

"Of course Ali, of course. But I have something else for you. Tell me, who was your most favorite human slave?"

Ali looked a bit puzzled and thought. "Shazad. She was a sorceress who dueled my Master long ago and lost. He stripped her powers and made her have the mind of a giggling little girl. She was, enjoyable."

"Why?"

Ali hesitated and then said "I think I enjoyed her because of how far she fell. She was an arrogant woman, full of herself. To see her brought low was entertaining."

Rick motioned to Jamie and Ada and Evie led her forward.

"Hey there, your name is Shazad. And you belong to this man. He is going to own you now."

Ali looked surprised and then bowed low. "Master, thank you. You honor me."

"No Ali, you are my loyal Vizier. You deserve your own pleasures. And I think this one will give you as much pleasure as the original."

Jamie, who now thought of herself as Shazad, giggled and bowed with a bit of awkwardness. "Hello Master Ali, I am Shazad, your slave. How can I serve?"

Ali motioned to the blonde who rose with a giggle. "Follow Julie here, she will see you properly clothed and prepared. Once I am done with Master's business I will bed you."

The blonde giggled and so did Shazad and then both ran off with happy looks.

Rick motioned to Ali. "I'm done for the day, go and enjoy. But make sure Shazad has no memory left of who she was."

Ali bowed. "Of Course Master." And then moved off after his slaves with a smile.

Rick took Ada by her hand and led her towards his bedroom. He turned to Lacey and smiled. "Lacey, be sure our invitation to the club is set for this weekend. And thank you for setting me straight. I am a great Lord, my duty is to punish those who wrong me."

Lacey smiled broadly and bowed. "Yes Master, and thank you Master."

Rick sweep Ada off her feet once they entered the throne room and kissed her hard. Ada laughed and began to nip Rick's neck. Rick laughed and tossed her onto the bed. He shucked his robe and then his trousers and crawled towards his slave. Ada was smiling coyly at him and as he got closer she suddenly moved.

Her hand swung out and the golden chain whipped out and around Rick's wrists and she tugged hard. Rick's hands were bound together and his arms jerked forward. He flopped face first onto the bed and Ada jumped on his back.

Rick tried to push up but Ada looped her chains around a chair and pulled him tight. "Master, I think you need to try something new. The mortal Ada had interesting tastes when it came to sex."

Rick blinked and tried to turn around but then felt some warm oil on his back and Ada's hands started to rub his shoulders. "Oooohhh, that is nice." Rick said as his newest slave began to work on his back. Rick had plenty of massages from other genies, mostly Nicole who was more focused on the fitness angle of working out kinks and knots.

Ada though was giving him a very erotic massage. Her hands moved like water and she eased down onto his back and he felt her bare skin touch his back and ease around. Her lovely firm, but also very soft tits rubbed on his back while her nipple dangles gave him a slight scratching feeling which was very erotic. Her legs brushed against his and he could feel her wet pussy ease along his butt cheeks. Her hands worked up his neck and he felt all tension move out of his body.

After what seemed to be hours long, Ada eased him over and began to work on his front side. His cock was already hard as stone, but Ada seemed to ignore it as she worked on his chest and legs. She would brushed his lips with her tits and then give him a quick teasing kiss. Rick's eyes were fluttering when suddenly Ada jerked her arm and the chain the bound Rick's hands split and Rick was jerked into a spread-eagle fashion. Ada's chains had somehow multiplied and now Rick's arms and legs were each entwined and pulled apart.

Ada giggled. "Master, it is time for you be served. Allow me to show you some fun." Ada snapped and Rick was suddenly blindfolded.

"Ada? What do you think you are doooooooooooooooo..."

Rick cut off as his balls suddenly felt like they were encased in soft silk and tickled with feathers. Rick could feel Ada's hands teasing his cock and her fingernails trace down his legs, but her lips were obviously doing some amazing tricks. Rick found that being blindfolded was heightening his arousal and his sensitivity. He was soon gasping and moaning as Ada worked his balls.

With a "pop" sound the wonderful feeling ended and Rick was panting for a moment. Then he tensed again as that feeling encased his cock and slowly eased up and down.

"Oh God! Oh Ada! That is fucking amazing! Oh FUCK!" Rick babbled out as Ada worked him. Her tongue swirled and danced just as amazingly as his other genies and Rick was soon thrashing and trying to pull free and jump Ada's bones.

Rick couldn't pull free and was just about to order Ada to release him when a silk stocking popped into his mouth and gagged him. He heard a giggle and Ada's voice as she said "No no, Master, no releasing you yet. You just enjoy, no orders from you for a while."

Rick thrashed and jerked and was nearly at the point of cumming when that glorious feeling stopped and Rick moaned in disappointment. He felt Ada moving and then he sucked in a huge breath as Ada mounted him. Rick felt his cock get enveloped by her amazing pussy and he nearly passed out from the sensation.

But Ada had timed it just right. He had lost his momentum and now she restarted his stimulation. Rick moaned and twitched and Ada rode him like a stallion. The sensation while blindfolded was amazing and Rick lost himself in a haze of lust and started babbling like an idiot. Ada giggled and sped up and Rick matched her. After another ten minutes Ada felt Rick tensing and she shouted "Now Master! Now cum for Ada!"

Rick howled like a beast and blew his load into Ada who immediately lost control and came just as hard. Both of them shook and twitched and with a final shout Rick passed out.

Ada flopped over to one side and lay there in a daze for a few moments. Then she heard clapping.

Ada raised up her head to see a smiling Lacey sitting at the edge of the bed.

"I must say Ada of the Orange Lamp, you have many talents."

"Thank you Lady Lacey. Rick is a wonderful Master and I wanted to be sure he was pleased."

"Oh no doubt he was. But please removed those chains and all of that, Master needs to rest comfortably now."

Ada clapped and Rick was now lying naked under a silk sheet with a huge grin on his face. Lacey eased over and rested Rick's head on her lap. She looked over at Ada who was now kneeling at his feet.

"Ada, clean yourself up and then set up this super-computer and wire the whole palace as Rick has commanded."

"As you command Lady Lacey."

"Ada, I must say I never thought of trying some soft bondage with Master. And you idea of gagging him so he couldn't order you to stop was most intelligent. I think Master will indeed remember this night."

Ada bowed with a huge smile. "Thank you my Lady, I am flattered."

Ada clapped and disappeared in a cloud of smoke and Lacey eased back with Master's head in her lap. "Most interesting, Master appears to like being bound up. This might be useful later on." Lacey thought. Lacey then pulled a small vial out of a small magical pocket in her bottom and looked at it with a smile. "And this might also be useful. I'll have to test it at the yacht club party this weekend."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,331 Followers