The Legal Problem: Carla or Sara?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of Sara broke my heart. I gently went to the bed and sat near her. When I squeezed her shoulders, she looked towards me. She seemed to be crying for a long time.

"Sis... are you Ok?"

She got up and hugged me, and continued sobbing on my shoulder. Once she was calm enough to speak, she said, "Do I look OK to you? And why are you calling me sis."

"Because you are still my lovely sister. Are you upset with me or Jason?"

"Both."

"You want to talk about it."

She was back to crying again. I tried to console her as much as I could. After some time she asked me, "Why do I always end up with some cheat?"

"Oh... that's why you got divorced?"

She didn't answer me.

"Sis, you don't have to talk, if you don't want to."

We sat there, with her on my shoulder for a while.

"He was cheating behind my back," she said at last.

"But that was your ex-husband. Nobody cheated you here."

"So what do you call Jason and his mother. That woman doesn't even bother that she's fucking her son, while she's living with her husband."

"So you're upset with Carla now."

"I'm upset with everyone."

"Sis, Carla isn't cheating on me, because I know the relationship between her and her son. And neither she nor Jason will do anything sexual without me knowing about it."

"But how could you let them do it?"

"Love."

"What? You must be joking."

"Hear me through. I have seen them making out before I expressed my love for her. Jason would never hurt her. You don't know what a gem he is. When he found out about our relationship, he kept himself away from his mother. He didn't want to be with his mother again, so that she wouldn't have to choose between us. I know that Carla loves him both as her son and her lover. Have you ever seen Jason having a sip of wine in front of her? You remember that dinner, when she asked you to change your seat, right?"

She nodded her head.

"Well," I continued, "he knows his limits as a son and as a lover. If she loves him, then who am I to stop her. It's not as if incest is new to me. In fact, our current relationship is more open because she doesn't have to hide any of her feelings. Think of it, has Jason ever taken advantage of you?"

She shook her head.

"When you were about to leave, you remember what he said."

My sister blushed with embarrassment.

"He was saying that you should leave so that you don't get hurt anymore. All of us knew that you were watching us having sex. Frankly speaking, I enjoyed it a lot, as you were driving Carla crazy. But he was worried about the way you were feeling. You may not have seen it. When I saw him look at you for the first time, he was looking as if he had met the woman of his dreams."

She was surprised by my last statement. "How did you know? Does Jason talk about what we do to you?"

"You mean what I just said, or in general?"

"Those words," my sister said.

"No, he doesn't share unnecessary details with me. He approaches me for some of his issues. I'm more like an elder brother to him for the past three years. But nobody has to say what he feels for you. Just think about what he felt about sex with you initially. He asked me how not to have sex with a hot fully-aroused woman lying next to him in his bed."

"He could have had me anytime then."

"Yep. But think of it, would you have fallen in love with him then?"

"I'm not in love with him."

"Are you sure? Then why are you upset that he is sleeping with another woman? Why are you feeling cheated?"

It seemed as if her tongue was tied.

"What happened yesterday was the only way Carla could have made him open up that part of him to you. He talked to you about his relationship, right?"

"Yes."

"Sis, he loves you as a person. He wants you to do the same. Now, please come down and have something to eat. I can manage one upset person. I already have two upset persons. I can't make it three."

I took her to the bathroom and washed her face. There was nothing like tender love and care to lift her up.

*****

When we went downstairs, we saw the mother and the son fully dressed, talking to one another. Jason's eyes were filled with tears, and so were his mother's. I knew that I had three upset persons now.

I needed to say something, so I said, "Are we making dinner or ordering it?"

Carla started saying, "Sara, if--"

I cut her off immediately. "I know you want to talk, but not right now. We're all upset and have an empty stomach. Those two things don't go together. We can talk after filling our stomach."

I put a movie on the TV, and we started watching. After we had the pizzas that we ordered, I took the initiative.

"Let things stay the way they are. We had a rough day. I think all of us need to take rest. We can discuss this in the morning."

Carla joined me upstairs. Jason stayed back with Sara.

When I looked at my wife in our bed, I felt very bad about my stupid plan. We were talking in general, as she snuggled against me.

After a while, I said, "Everything will be alright. We just have to give them some space."

"Robby, I don't feel good about it. I'm hurting Jason."

"No. Everything is good. Sara just had a shock."

I related to her my conversation with my sister.

"Robby, do you really think that I raised a good boy?"

"You're the greatest mom. Now don't you ever dare to even think otherwise."

Our silent presence comforted each other. After some time, I heard a sound behind me. I saw Sara standing behind us.

"No," I said, "we're not having sex. You don't have to watch us."

My sister was embarrassed, and she turned to leave.

"Sara," my wife said, "don't go. This man doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. Come and sit with us."

My sister was hesitant, but she finally sat behind us. We were silently watching my sister on the mirror, as she sat there composing her thoughts. Finally she said, "Why didn't you tell me before?"

"Sis, you know that I was not in a position to talk to you. If it weren't for this lady with me now and her son, I wouldn't be talking to you now."

"Jason knew about us?"

"He's pretty smart, just like his mother. He asked you?"

"No, he told me that he knew that I was your sister."

"Now look at that. I told him not to talk, and he still blabbers a lot. And I was being accused of being too bossy around him." Carla chuckled at my remark. I continued, "He's a good kid. Oh shit! Being with his mother, I'm talking about him like he's still a baby. So, is this all you want to talk about?"

Sara looked a bit hesitant, and then addressed my wife,"You won't feel bad about me. I mean, I'm more than ten years older than him. I was using him for my frustrations."

"Sara," my wife said, "I had lost my first husband in an accident. My second husband is ten years younger than me. And my other lover is twenty years younger. If I was thinking that you're using my son as a stepping stone, you wouldn't be staying in this house at all." She reassured my sister by saying, "Of course, I'm comfortable with my son going out with you."

"But that's not what I was saying," my sister said.

"If your relationship is out of love, then why should we stop you? Our relationships are based on love, and that's why we're together."

"But what about other aspects?"

"Sara, both my son and I know that our relationship can't continue. My husband is supportive, but I can't keep my son for myself, no matter what my heart says. Every time we're together, I savor the moment truly believing that it would be the last time we'll be together."

"Honey, "I interjected, "you know that it's not true."

"Robby, you'll allow. But my son will never cheat on his wife."

I got the hang of where my wife wanted to lead this. So I played along. "Being with your mother is not cheating."

"When he's with me like that he looks at me like a lover, not his mother."

"He is just a bit extra intimate with his mother. Do you love him? Do you love me? As long as the answer to both the questions is yes, why should I bother. And who said that you cannot be in love with two men, two very loving caring men who would do anything for you."

"We're not talking about me here. We're talking about your sister."

Our verbal interchange seemed to have an effect on her.

"Bobby, so what should I do?" She realized that she called me Bobby again in front of my wife.

"Its ok, Sara. As long as you're sure about why you're calling him Bobby, I don't care."

I looked at my sister, and said, "Do what your heart says. If you really want to continue your relationship, you better not do what you did to me." I felt my wife move closer to me, as she pressed my hand. "If you want to end it, just say that you used him. If you're going to break his heart, better do it early. At least we can help him with that." I gathered my thoughts, before continuing in a clear soft voice, "We know what it feels like to lose someone very close to us. We don't want Jason to feel it at such a young age."

I held my wife closer against me, as if that were possible, but the pressure of her body against mine helped me overcome the strong feelings flowing underneath. We felt Sara leave, and we tried to catch some sleep.

*****

Breakfast was a tense moment. All of us sat together having cereals and orange juice. But we were all thinking of how to start our talk. Jason suggested that we could start the day with a few movies he had brought. We all sat down to watch a movie on the couch as usual. Her tight hold on me gave an indication of how tense Carla was. Jason and my sister were fidgeting throughout the movie.

I looked expectantly at Sara, indicating clearly that the discussion would start only if she was interested. After thinking for a while, she said, "I'm not sure of things anymore."

My hands were on her back. "Sis, we can't tell you what you should do. We just ensured that you know all the facts, before you decide."

"I understand that. But, I guess, I'm not willing to share."

Carla entered the conversation. "Sara, I told you earlier. We're only interested in what you're comfortable with."

I didn't want the conversation to lead through those lines. "Sis, I guess you should try it once. You have only been peeping, but you have never participated. Not that I'm asking you to do it. It's just a suggestion."

"What? You want me to watch him fuck another woman?"

"No. I was saying, why don't you let Carla watch while you're with him? I mean, it's just watching you. You have been watching her, so I guess she should get a chance as well."

My sister was hesitant, so my wife came in. "If it makes you uncomfortable, it's ok. I guess what Robby was really saying was that you need to feel someone watching you getting fucked. I mean, I had the wildest sex with your brother, while I could see you or Jason watching us."

"Bobby, will you be there?"

Carla answered immediately. "Yes, we can both be there, so you don't feel uncomfortable."

Jason suggested the farmhouse for trying it, as the bed there was larger. Seeing that Sara was not yet sure about things, Carla and I stripped off our clothes and laid on the floor. I started eating Carla, while we were both keeping an eye on Sara.

"Yes. Robby, you're soo good."

I was getting into the act now, and lapping her pussy faster. I put a couple of fingers into her pussy as my tongue attacked her clit. Jason stripped himself and waited for Sara to remove her clothes.

When Carla started moaning, my sister became hotter.

"What the heck!" my sister said. She stripped off her clothes, and laid near my wife. Jason attacked her pussy immediately, as his hands roamed around her tits. I copied his movements, massaging my wife's breasts. Sara's eyes were on us, and soon she was moaning.

I entered my wife then. Jason did the same as he thrust into my sister. We were synchronizing our thrusts. As we continued our long hard thrusts, my wife was already whimpering. A look into my sister's eyes told me that she was also getting nearer. I raised the tempo, and soon we were fucking the women like crazy. Soon my wife and my sister were cumming. We emptied our loads, and rested near them.

For the next round, I took Carla from behind. This time we went slow as we were interested in watching my sister and Jason. The sight of my sister being fucked by another man was hot. It reminded me of the old days.

Jason lifted my sister's legs and held them near his shoulders, as he leaned forward pressing her knees to the side of her breasts. He started slowly fucking her, trying to go as deep as possible. Slowly he started increasing his pace. My sister was moaning with pleasure. As soon as she started moaning, Jason started pumping harder just the way she liked it. I had trained Jason well. He waited for the next cue from her.

As soon as her lips opened, he bent forward and started kissing her. As soon as his lips left hers, he went ballistic bringing her to a strong orgasm. The sight of my sister cumming invigorated me. I too went ballistic and within a couple of minutes Carla and I came.

I wanted to kiss my sister then, but I held back. Once my wife settled down against me, she asked, "So, Sara, how do you feel about it now?"

"I'm still uncomfortable. But, you're right. When I saw you watching me, I felt horny."

When I was alone with my wife afterwards, I told her about my feelings when I saw Jason fuck my sister. She was not uncomfortable with the idea.

For the next two days, we sort of ensured that Sara was watching us when we fucked. Also, when Sara was with Jason, we made sure that at least one of us was watching them. Our idea was simple. My sister should get used to seeing and being seen having sex.

*****

On Friday, after the first round of our combined sex sessions, Carla took Jason's cock into her mouth. She sucked him back to hardness as I was fucking her. My sister was surprised at the sudden turn of events. As soon as he was back to full strength, my wife inserted her son's cock back into my sister's pussy.

Sara was surprised, when she saw my wife letting Jason fuck her. Jason rolled my sister to her side and lifted her foot towards his mouth, and he started fucking her again. Carla wanted the same position. The two women were facing each other as we were pounding deep into them. My sister came harder than usual. That was a very good sign.

During that night, my sister came to our bedroom, asking for a personal talk. I got my wife's permission, and then went with my sister. She suggested that we go for a drive. Once we were inside the car, she started, "Today's session was hot."

"Yeah. Carla wanted me to go for one more round after we got to our room."

"How can she let another woman fuck her lover, if she's truly in love with Jason?"

I was happy that the talk was going towards the right direction. "She's in love with him. There's no doubt about that. She has become comfortable enough to accept that he will come back to her, no matter who he's with. And this isn't like cheating, as she's letting him fuck you."

"That's what I was saying. She herself put his cock into me."

"And you were very excited by it. I have never seen you cum so hard."

"You were watching me!" my sister exclaimed.

"Of course. That is where the fun of what we're doing comes from."

"And you weren't jealous?" my sister asked tentatively.

"Why should I be? You were being fucked by a man you like, and he was doing it the way you like."

"I just wanted to ask you that."

"Sis, you should let things happen. Now, shall I turn the car around?"

"There is one more thing."

"Jason?"

"Yes. Bobby, I'm sort of sure that I love him. But I'm not sure whether he'll be interested in me further."

"What? You expect him to propose to you."

"Sort of. I mean, our relationship is getting stronger. But he doesn't ask anything of me."

"He has already asked as much as he can. He asked you whether he can continue with his first girlfriend. That is a very big step for an 18-year old."

"Nineteen," she corrected me. "He will be nineteen in another two days."

"Be it eighteen or nineteen, he's still very young. And he's going through a very complicated relationship. He is in love with you, but he's also sure that he's in love with his mother. Carla can do it, because I'm supporting her. As far as you're concerned, he's scared at the end of every day. He's still not sure whether you'll be with him or you'll leave him."

"So what? You expect me to ask him."

"Sis, I don't have a good experience proposing to you. I can't ask him to do it, as I won't be sure whether you'll accept him or not. So, what do you want from me?"

"I'm sorry about what happened between us."

"It's Ok. I have moved on. Otherwise, I wouldn't have talked about it and sounded so casual. Jason is something that you should handle on your own. Frankly speaking, I think you should speak to his mother before you speak to him. She knows him better than I do."

"Bobby, be reasonable. How can I go and talk to her? Sister-in-law, will you help me make you my mother-in-law?"

I laughed at the intended joke, and she joined me. I said, "Sis, don't try that trick. I'll do one thing for you. I'll tell my wife that you want to speak to her about a sensitive topic. Will that do?"

She leaned forward and kissed me on my lips. She said, "Thank you. You're the best brother."

After she settled back on the seat, she realized what she had done and blushed.

"Ahem. I think I better go back to my wife, or else she'll think that I'm cheating on her."

By the time we were back home, we were talking like the old days.

When we got home, we found Jason sitting on the couch sucking his mother's nipples. She was slowly riding him as her nipples were getting sucked. Her hands were brushing his hair. I turned to watch Sara's reaction. She was very calm. She looked at me, and said, "Let us go upstairs. I think we should give them some space."

Hearing her words, Carla turned around."Robby, don't just stand there. Come to me."

I dropped my pants, and went to her. She took my growing tool into her mouth, as she continued riding her son. Sara was standing there watching us. My wife beckoned my sister to get closer. As if on autopilot, my sister came closer. Jason had stopped sucking her by now. He was relieved when my sister sat near him. Sara kissed him. I pulled my wife away, and led her upstairs. As we were climbing up the stairs, I saw my sister riding Jason, the way his mother had ridden him.

Once I reached our room, I locked the door. My wife was surprised by my action. "I don't want to push things too much today."

I recounted word-by-word my entire conversation with my sister, including the kiss she gave me. I just held my wife closer to me; just the way she liked it.

"I'm not upset with the way things are moving. Robby, what should I tell Sara tomorrow?"

"You let her lead the talk. Then you say what you want."

"She was not upset when she saw us now."

"I saw it too. She's accepting our strange family just as it is."

She chuckled. "I like the bit of mother-in-law."

"You are laughing at her," I accused.

"No, silly. I'm just thinking how I will introduce her to others. 'Meet Sara Smith, my daughter-in-law who happens to be my sister-in-law as well'. That does sound funny." She struggled to suppress another bout of laughter before she continued, "But I'm happy that your plan is working."

"That's what I'm afraid of. Jason is actually in love with her. This has gone beyond just an act for him."

"Don't worry. Everything will be alright." Her words and her presence close to me comforted me.

"Carla, what should we do for Jason's birthday?"

"I'll take care of that."

*****

The next day, I took Jason out after breakfast so that Carla and Sara could talk. When we came back after a couple of hours, the ladies were sitting in the couch holding one another. As soon as Carla saw me, she took my hand and dragged me to my car. Once we were inside, she said, "Tree house."

1...345678