The Legal Problem: Carla or Sara?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you too noticed it."

"What do you mean?"

I knew that something had not been right with Carla for the past couple of weeks. "First, you tell me your problem, and then I'll tell you mine."

"Well, Bob, she comes and gives me only a blowjob. And, acts like that's some chore. She's not letting me touch her, or kiss her, or anything like that. It's more frustrating than if she didn't do anything at all. I tried moving away from her totally. But, she never lets a day go without sucking me. But that's about it."

"Hmmm...," I said. "I thought only I was having trouble. She's acting even weirder with me. You remember how much she enjoyed sucking me. Nowadays, it's only fucking. She won't let me jerk off also. If I ask her to give a blowjob, she straddles me. The other day, I was working and all I needed was a blowjob. I thought I'll just use my hands. She saw me, and she just readied herself with her hands, and forced me to fuck her. She won't kiss me anytime other than during sex. We're having the same problem I think."

"Did you talk to mom about it?"

"What do you think? It's two weeks. I tried talking to her, but she always evades it. I don't know what it's all about." My frustration poured out of my lips.

"Bob, what should we do? Is it because of Sara?"

"Oh... that's another thing. She wants to fuck me whenever Sara is around. I mean not just the movie time. When Sara is with you on the ground floor and we're in our room, even if I approach her she won't do anything. But the moment she sees Sara coming up, she pounces on me. It's like I have to fuck her if Sara is nearby."

"Sara watches you two, daily. She thinks I don't know, but she's always there behind the door."

"Jason, how's your progress with Sara now?"

"She kisses me whenever she comes back after the show. She asked me to fuck her, but I'm still refusing it. The two women are driving me crazy."

"You are going oral, right?" I asked him.

"Not after she watches you two. And she gets horny only after watching you too."

"Should I talk to her?"

"No... don't do that. She'll think that you're making me do it."

I changed direction towards home as I said, "Jason, there's one thing you can do."

"What?"

"You can start working on the wooden house. I'll tell Carla that you two need a bit more privacy."

"That won't work with Mom."

"Then what?"

"Why don't you two go for a honeymoon trip?" he suggested.

"No... I talked to her about it, and she accused me of separating you from her. We fought over that. That won't work."

"Why not make Mom do the wooden house work?" He was thinking of all options.

"No, she'll still come home."

"I am running out of options."

"Me too. But I will do something so that Carla won't bother you two."

*****

When Jason and I entered our home, the two women were talking. But as soon as they saw us, they stopped talking. My eyes were roaming around the room, when I spotted the only photo of Rod that we still displayed in the open. It was a photo of a five-year old version of Jason and his father kissing Carla's cheek. An idea suddenly flashed. I went over to Sara.

"Sara, can you do one thing for Jason?"

"What?"

"You know, he was basically complaining that all I give him is money and nothing else."

Jason caught up with my act soon. "Yeah, it's like he keeps me around only for mom."

"No matter what I say, he doesn't believe me. His claim was that there was no picture of us at all. So I told him that we can take a photo together. We can even have a photo with him, his mom and me."

Jason nodded his head, as if it was what he was thinking.

Carla was excited as well. She joined in saying, "Yes. We three."

"Sara," I continued, "I'll get my camera. Can you take a few pictures of us?"

"OK."

I went upstairs to get the camera. Jason was waiting for me under the second floor's stairs.

"The picture with Rod and you two."

"Ok, fine. By the way, in that picture I was not actually kissing my mom."

"This time you are. Just watch for my signal."

The idea was very simple. We will take a couple of snaps just like that. Then I would signal him, so that Carla can't stop us.

First, I had a few snaps taken with just me and Jason in various poses. Then Carla joined in. I asked my sister to take a few snaps with mom and son. I whispered to Sara that I wanted a photo with Carla holding the picture of Rod as a surprise element. Then we three posed in a few more snaps. Carla was saying enough, and she was about to move out, when I reminded Sara about my special request.

"Carla, I have a nice idea for one more with you three."

Sara lifted the picture of parents and their son, and passed it to Carla. My wife became emotional, and I squeezed her shoulders. I winked at Jason, and then nodded to Sara.

Just as Sara was saying "cheese", both Jason and I kissed Carla's cheeks together. She was totally surprised by the sudden kiss. When we reviewed the shot, it was a picture of a surprised Carla getting kissed by the two men dearest to her.

I took the camera and told that I need a few snaps of the business partners. I took a few snaps of Jason and Sara together. Then a few more of the two women together. Carla had a mischievous grin at that time. She asked me to pass the camera to Jason. I also got a picture with the two women I love, kissing me. Jason was unhappy with what his mother did. So we ended up taking a picture with the two women kissing him. Just to make sure that Sara didn't feel anything bad; Jason wanted the two men to kiss her as well. We all laughed at the photo session. We took a final snap of all four of us sitting in the couch, with Carla as usual on my lap, and the other two on either side of us. Before leaving, I gave a remark saying that we should kiss each other more often, not just for the cameras. The two women blushed.

When I was in my room, Sara entered.

"The mother and son wanted some privacy."

"That they do. Jason is still insecure about me being with his mother."

"We both knew that you were lying about Jason asking for a photo. He was genuinely surprised when you talked about it."

"Ah... I think I should start teaching him how to act. Otherwise, he can never manage a steady girlfriend." I winked at her. And she blushed.

She hesitatingly asked, "That kissing remark?"

"Was meant for you two. It's high time you two do something about it."

"Bobby, what do you mean?" She flushed, remembering that she called me my pet name again.

I made a steady face and said, "You two were playing with each other in the couch."

"Instead of just business, can we still talk like old times?" she asked me.

"Why not? Jason will think that we were just getting friendly again. But I'm more worried about Carla."

"Yeah. She's spending less time with Jason the past three weeks. I can even sense Jason getting frustrated with her new behavior."

"So, you too noticed that. Is it that we are having sex in front of him?"

"When you two are having sex, he rarely touches me. After he talks to his mother, he rarely comes to me."

"Ah... so you two are having sex behind her back?"

She was blushing when she replied, "That isn't something I want to talk to you about."

"No... Sis, you used to tell me about all your boyfriends. How come you have never told me anything about you and Jason?"

She was surprised to hear me calling her sis, but she tried to act as if nothing happened. "Because there is nothing between us. And with you two around, I don't think he will do anything ever."

"Ah... so you want to convert your ex-lover to a pimp?" I laughed at my own remark, trying to make it more like a joke; even though I knew that to her my words must feel like a slap. The silence that followed gave me some time to think. I thought of using it as an opportunity for solving one of Jason's problems.

"Sorry Sara, I was just kidding. Frankly speaking, there is nothing I can do. If you feel strongly for Jason, then why don't you take him out? You know about our Monday routine, right? So basically skip town after we leave."

"You are a genius, Bobb..." She was about to say Bobby again, but she checked herself."... I mean, Robert. But I don't know any place near here."

"Oh... just ask Jason for some picnic spot or whatever you want. And give him some whiskey, but don't overdo it."

"You want me to seduce a drunkard? That's gross."

"That will solve your other problem."

"What?"

"You only told me that he won't let you take advantage of him. You are just going to have a good time, when his mother isn't watching over him."

"But why is she so strict? Even our mom was far better than her."

"That's a restricted topic." I rushed towards Carla.

Sara came running after me, with tears in her eyes. She stopped me when we were about to reach the ground floor, and said, "Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Carla seemed to have overheard it. She came rushing towards me with an evil glance at my sister. I turned to Jason, and said, "Privacy."

Jason took Sara by hand, and went upstairs.

When we were together again, Carla hugged me and asked me, "What happened? I knew that I should not have let her go alone."

"She wanted to talk to me about some of her problems, and I think I offended her."

"Robby, you can't lie to me, you know that don't you. I can see it in your eyes. Are you together again?"

"Are we together?"

"So you want to know whether we are together." She was filled with anger, and she was getting louder.

"Why not? You are not kissing me nowadays, and you are not being good with Jason as well."

She was stunned for a second, but she suddenly rushed upstairs. I was shocked by her response and went after her. Jason was standing near the stairs, when I reached the first floor.

"Your mom won again." I told him, as I went upstairs.

"You shouldn't have talked for me," he said loudly to me as I was climbing the stairs.

When I reached Carla, she wouldn't even look at me. Finally, I forced her to look at me and I said, "She talked about our mom, and I was upset."

"So you lied to me."

"What do you expect me to say? You act weird to both of us, and you want me to upset you by talking about her as well. If she's becoming a problem for you, then we'll ask her to leave." I became aware that I was shouting now. I quickly said, "Let's go now."

I grabbed her and took her to the tree house. The tree house had already become some sort of a private space away from the world for us. On the way down, we saw Sara crying. Once we reached the tree house; I just cuddled with Carla on the bed, just the way she liked it. Whenever she tried to talk, I stopped her with my hands. We were lying like that for a long time, and at last she felt a bit relaxed.

I said with a shaky voice, "I mean what I said. I'm going to ask Sara to leave."

"What about the plan?"

"I told you earlier, there is no plan if you're not comfortable with it. You know that I love you, right?"

"But you love her too."

"To hell with her. She can bitch around with a few more men, but you are the only person for me."

"What about Jason? He likes her."

"If he wants, he will get loads of girls his age. But you don't care for him anyway?"

"How can you say that I don't care for him?" She was angry now.

"What do you think your son talked to me about?"

"He doesn't love me anymore."

"Carla, how can you say that? You know your son better than me. He was crying to me saying that you don't talk to him."

"We talk."

"What, for five minutes? Sara is saying that he's more upset after he talks to you. If you want, you hate me. But don't take your anger to him."

"All you guys are only thinking about sex."

That was a response I didn't expect. I looked into her eyes, and there was pain in them.

"We don't want sex. We just want to be with you. And we know that Sara is upsetting you."

Carla looked as if she was not expecting such a statement from me. She said, "I don't think I can resist Jason if he's around."

"I have told you that you can do whatever you want with Jason. So why?"

"What do you think? I am weak. I cannot resist my urge to fuck him if he even touches me."

"I still don't understand why? If you want, fuck him. I will bring him to the wooden house, so that you don't have to worry about Sara."

"Still you don't understand. I am off pills now. I can't let him fuck me."

That was when I understood her behavior. "Carla, for how long?"

"Three weeks."

"You could have just told us, instead of acting so weirdly. We would have understood. I have to call Jason now."

I called Jason and told him about our conversation, once I had ensured that Sara wasn't overhearing. Jason was still nervous, and told me that Sara is packing her things and was about to leave. I gave my phone to Carla.

"What's the problem?" She asked.

Listening to Jason's words, she said, "Can you just ask her to wait till we come?"

"No, put her on the phone."

"Sara, I have warned you once that if you hurt my husband I'll kill you. Now wait there till we come or I'll hire somebody to kill you."

She hung up the phone and gave it to me. Her face was flushed. She dragged me to the car. When we got home, Sara was fully packed and about to leave. Jason was standing next to her and consoling her. When she saw my wife, she came towards us with her baggage.

"Carla, Robert, I'm sorry for coming between you. I think it'll be better if I leave."

I was about to ask her not to go, when Carla cut in.

"You want to go, then you go. Nobody will stop you. Right, Robby?"

The tone said that I should be saying yes. But all I did was nod my head. Sara took her baggage and started to leave. I was thinking that her ploy was to let Jason stop my sister.

What happened next was something that none of us expected.

"Mom, Bob. I'm also leaving." Saying that, Jason started walking towards the door.

Sara recovered from his outburst first. She asked, "Why Jason? Be with your mom. You have already done too much for me."

Jason was unsure as to what to say. While still standing in the door, he turned towards us and replied, "My business is not yet up, and you were supposed to launch it and go."

That was the lamest excuse I had ever heard and I told him that.

"So what do you expect me to say? Come and stay in the same house as your ex-lover so that you can watch him fuck his wife every night?" Jason was furious.

Carla spoke next. "Sara, stay here for one more day. All of us are a bit stressed. We can decide later. And no matter what the mood is, I can't let my guest leave my home with an empty stomach."

The dinner was a very quiet affair. Nobody talked much, and really I didn't want to talk about anything at all. Towards the end, Carla softly said, "This isn't easy for any of us. So let us play it as it goes. I don't think either Robby or my son want you to leave. So stay till you finish the work. We'll get enough time to think through things by then."

"What about you?" my sister asked.

"I want what the two of them want, and that is for you to stay here."

Sara was shocked by the response. Tears were welling up in her eyes. She hugged my wife and cried on her shoulders. Carla consoled her, and took her to her room.

*****

Monday, 19th December 2011
On Monday, I ensured that there was a bottle with a little whiskey in Jason's car. Sara feigned that she had some problem with her dress and asked us to go. So it was decided that Jason and Sara would come in his car. The dinner was cheerful. During some conversation, I brought up the topic of the stream near which I held Carla's hand for the first time. Sara was not aware of the stream, and the discussion naturally turned to picnic spots near town. After dinner,we took a circuitous route to the tree house, as we were afraid that they might follow us.

The next day, I took Carla home, and went upstairs claiming that I had some files to copy. When we were in front of Jason's room, both of us were shocked to find Sara lying on top of Jason. We silently left Jason and my sister to continue their sleep. That day I had to take leave from the office, as Carla was unwilling to leave me.

When Jason came to our room with a late lunch, his face was flushed. "You told her to use whiskey!"

Carla angrily asked, "You asked her to seduce my son with whiskey?"

I wanted to say 'yes' to Jason and 'no' to his mother, but what came out was a 'sorry'. The two of them started punching me. My hands were flying around grabbing hold of anything in my reach and pushing them away.

Listening to the commotion, Sara came into our room. She was invited with the sight of three almost naked bodies bundled together. Though the mother-son duo saw her, they continued attacking me. Only when they stopped, did I notice that Jason's shorts had slipped down and his semi-hard cock was visible to all of us. Jason was about to cover up, but he left it at that.

I confessed, "So what do you think I should have told her, when she came to me for advice on her relationship problem with Jason? I just suggested to her a simple solution that works. But she knew that you're against him having alcohol. She was even complaining that her mother gave more freedom to her than you. She made the mistake, not me. But I know, if others make a mistake, I get beaten up."

Just like that I rose up, using the diversion to get out of their reach. The sight of his mother naked near him had brought Jason to full vigor.

The next comment came from Carla, "So my baby has become a man. Go cover up."

"Oh Mom. Now that it's out in the open, can't I do like him?"

Before my wife could say anything, I grabbed some shorts near me and put them on. Jason was trying to do the same, but he found that the buttons had ripped off. I passed him one of my spares and we all got dressed up.

Once we were settled in the couch, I suggested to my wife that we should give more space for the two new lovers. Carla had to accept it. So it was decided that till things settled down, we would stay in the farmhouse. I was actually suggesting that Jason be allowed to stay there, but Carla won't have her son stay anyplace else. That solved another problem for me.

*****

For the first time in our lives, Carla and I were staying alone under a single roof. Since the workload was low, I stayed with her. For Christmas and New Years, I followed the tradition of eating in Mark's home. Sara was introduced as Jason's girlfriend to all the other relatives and guests. Only Doris and Brenda were uncomfortable about Sara's presence.

The time that just the two of us spent together, gave us chance to talk about things that we would never have told each other. Carla and I grew much closer than before.

It was after our dinner on the second Monday of January that Carla finally decided to move back to our home. When we were back, I noticed a lot of changes. Carla was no longer jealous of Sara. She was happy pecking Jason every once in a while. Whenever Sara was away, we had our regular threesome with Jason taking her ass or mouth.

It was only after our dinner on the next Monday that things started changing. After we dropped Jason and Sara at home, I was about to take the car to our tree house, when Carla asked me, "So what are you waiting for? Open the door for me."

I was stunned. "We are going to the tree house as usual, right?"

The look in her eyes made me get out of the car, and open the car's door for her. While we were walking back into our home, she simply said, "Two down, one to go."

At first, I didn't realize what she was saying. But then it struck me that she was talking about my plan. In the three weeks with her, I had totally forgotten about the plan.

123456...8