The Legal Problem: Carla or Sara?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cocput
cocput
7 Followers

We silently reached the tree house. Once we were inside, she hugged me and started crying. I let her cry for some time. Then I led her to the bed, and brushed her hair. Once she was calmer, she told me about their conversation.

Sara asked Carla how to ask Jason to marry her. My wife told her that Jason would appreciate a frank and open conversation. That was when Sara revealed her relationship with me to my wife. While she was talking about the conversation, my wife went on a crying spree every once in a while. After she finished, she said, "Why didn't you tell me these things?"

"I love you. Carla, I don't want to see you cry like this."

She calmed herself. Then she said, "I think we need to give those two a lot of space today. Jason will call you, if she asks him. Now, I want to be loved."

I made love with her till lunch time. We had some stored food kept there. So we made a quick lunch. After lunch, she just wanted to lay with me. Her hands were pressing mine against her breasts. She kept on squeezing my hand, indicating that she was immersed in deep thought. Whenever she felt that my cock was slackening, she humped back against me to make it erect again simultaneously squeezing it with her pussy muscles. We were not really fucking. She just maintained my erection inside her for as long as she could. She was very determined when she said, "Your plan will work. I will make it happen. Now fuck me."

I didn't last long that time. She made me hard again with her mouth. Then we went for another round. For the third round, she wanted me to fuck her ass. We were tired by the end of it. She made a quick snack for us. Then she held me against her and we slept for some time. I came to know much later about what she was really thinking.

*****

Sunday, 29th January 2012, Jason's Birthday.
We came back home in the morning. Jason was on his bed with my sister. Carla woke them up and asked them to get ready fast. Her idea of Jason's birthday was an outing. My sister and my wife were busy making food. I tried to help them as much as I could. Once we were packed, she bundled us into the car. She drove northwards.

After a four hour non-stop drive, she asked me to blindfold Jason. After driving for another fifteen minutes, she parked the car in front of a very old house. Once we neared the door, she untied his blindfold.

Then she handed him the key and said, "This is your birthday present." None of us understood the significance until she continued. "This is the house in which your father grew up. This is the place where he proposed to me. Now this belongs to you."

I would be lying if I said that I was not emotionally moved by her words. Jason was crying and hugging his mother. Sara was near me, squeezing my hand hard, as she was trying to hold back her emotions. Jason fumbled with the keys and finally managed to open the door.

Once we were sitting inside, I wished him a happy birthday. I gave him the key to a Prius and told him that it will be waiting for him when we got home.

It was Sara's turn next. She said, "Thank you, Carla. Jason, I didn't bring any gifts for you. Will you take me as your gift? I want to spend the rest of my life with you." My sister was proposing to him.

Jason was silent. Then he looked at his mother. She nodded her approval. Then he looked at me and said, "Bob, I'm not sure anymore."

My sister's eyes were filled with tears. I know that she had told Jason about her past. My sister was feeling the pain of rejection. She finally fell down to the floor. Carla sat near her to console her. When I saw my wife's eyes, I knew that she was fuming with rage.

"Jason," I responded to his earlier statement, "what do you mean by saying you're not sure anymore? I thought you loved my sister."

"I meant about what we discussed earlier." I was thanking God that he didn't use the word 'plan'.

"Jason, if you're in love with her, then I won't object to it. In fact, I think you're very well suited for my sister. Now, please accept before your mom kills me."

Jason understood the gravity of my plea. Jason bent down and kissed my sister. They were soon hugging one another. Carla took my hand, and we went outside to give the two lovebirds some space.

After awhile, my wife gathered us back to the car, and we drove to a lake. We set our things near the shore. I decided to go for a quick swim while the ladies were getting our lunch ready. Since no one else was around, I jumped into the lake naked and swam towards the middle of the lake. Jason soon joined me in the middle of the lake.

We were floating on the water for sometime, when Jason said, "I think mom might have told you what Sara said to me."

I indicated to him that I knew.

"Bob, I'm sorry. If I had known, I would have stayed away from her. I thought the plan needed me to make her fall in love with me."

"Indeed it did. Don't bother about it. I knew very well about the consequences when we told you the plan."

"I'm already sharing my mother with you. I don't think I can share her as well."

"Jason, I know how tough it is for you. You don't have to do anything that you don't want. You're as important to me as your mother."

Jason was silent in his thoughts. Then he said, "If I had known earlier, I wouldn't have hated you when I saw my mom spending time in front of your door."

"Are you talking about the time I came to our home?"

"Yes."

"Jason, I don't want to talk about that time. That is one thing that your mom and I don't talk about. I don't want to hear it from anyone else as well."

We lay afloat for a while. Then we heard Carla calling us. We swam back to the ladies. We dried ourselves and sat down for lunch. The rest of the evening was fun. I drove the car back home. We were so tired by the time we got back, that we all slumped on our beds straightaway.

The next day, we watched a few movies. After our Monday dinner, when we got back home, Sara kissed me goodnight. I thought the kiss lingered a bit more than usual. The following week, we were more relaxed with one another. My sister was back to teasing me again. Combined with my wife, I was feeling as if I was reliving my late teens. My sister was getting closer to me.

*****

It was after our next Monday dinner that things started changing a little. On our way back, as part of some conversation, my sister said that she was better in giving blowjobs. Jason acknowledged that it was true. My wife said that she didn't believe it.

As soon as we reached home, Sara stripped Jason and started giving a very erotic blowjob to prove her point. My wife and I watched her, as she teased Jason's hard rod and his balls. Then she alternated between attacking his cockhead with slurping sounds and deep-throating him. Jason finally came in her mouth in a massive orgasm. She devoured all his cum, then turned towards Carla and said, "Do you believe now?"

"Not yet. Jason will say that you did great because he needs to fuck you tonight. Your true test is with the hunk near me. You suck him off and if he confirms that you're better, then I'll accept it too."

I don't know who was more shocked in the room. I looked at my wife and she nodded. I dropped my pants and stood near her.

My cock was already getting to full strength in anticipation. My sister knelt down in front of me. Her eyes were only on mine, as she teased my cock with her tongue. She was using my wife's technique. Using the tip of her tongue, she ran the entire length of my cock until she reached the base of my cock. Then she moved to my swollen balls.

After my sister worked on my balls, she teased her way back to my cockhead. She covered her mouth around my cockhead alone, and started sucking it hard as her tongue was playing with the sensitive skin. She pushed her head forward to take more of my cock inside her as she continued sucking me. She shifted her position a bit. Then she pushed forward as she pulled me closer to her with her hands. She was taking most of my cock inside her. She made one final push before her nose was pressing my pubic bone. She had taken the entire length inside of her.

My sister had never taken my entire length before. The sensation of her tight throat grappling me was driving me crazy. She sucked for a while, before she had to remove her mouth to catch her breath.

She again pushed the entire length into her mouth. She started bobbing her head faster as she was making my cock fuck her tight throat. She was moaning by now, and the vibrations were driving me crazy. Seeing my sister sucking me with such eagerness, my hands automatically held her head.

Before I knew it, her head was steady while I was face-fucking her. My sister never liked me fucking her mouth when we were together. I liked this new sister better than the old. I was soon fucking her mouth hard. I lost count of how many times I squirted into her. She drank everything, cleaning me up completely.

I was forced to confirm that she was better now.

My wife was so hot now, as soon as my sister's mouth left my cock, Carla engorged it and worked hard to bring it back to erection. I fucked my wife on the couch. Once she was satisfied, we went back to our room.

Over the next two days, I was finding that I was getting more and more blowjobs from my wife and my sister.

It was on the ninth of February that Jason caught me in private and said, "I think Sara and Mom are planning something. You're getting all the blowjobs, while Sara is making me fuck my mother more often."

"Jason, I know something is going on. Did you talk to your mother about it?"

"She didn't want to talk about it. She dropped a hint saying that we're in for a surprise tomorrow, though."

*****

Friday, 10th February 2012
The next day, I was surprised when Carla declared that we are going out for dinner. I checked with Jason and he was clueless as well.

During dinner, the two ladies were talking about what a special day it was. I was thinking that this was supposed to be some sort of celebration of her last divorce.

"You two are really crazy," I said. "I don't understand why you want to celebrate her divorce."

The two ladies looked at one another. Then Carla said, "You don't remember, do you?"

I was irritated by her response. I kept silent.

Once we got home, I went upstairs to my bed, not bothering to talk to anyone else at all. Carla came to me afterwards.

"Robby, you seriously don't know what's special about today. Or, are you just playing with me?"

I was angry. "If you're so sure about it, then why don't you tell me? The only thing that I recall about today's date is that she got divorced last year. And I don't want to remember that day."

"Come along with me. I promised Sara that I'll make this day one she'll remember for the rest of her life."

I was not interested. One look at my wife, and I knew that I had no choice. I meekly followed her to Jason's room.

I was shocked by the sight. My sister was lying across his bed, with her boobs jutting out. Jason was eating her pussy. Her head was shifted back, and her mouth was open. That sight, combined with the sound of her moans, gave me an instant hardon. Carla had already stripped me and my cock was pointing towards my sister's mouth.

With a little nudge from Carla, I moved forward entering my sister's mouth. I saw that Jason had re-positioned and he was entering my sister's pussy. I slowly filled my sister's mouth with the entire length of my cock. Her hands reached my butt, and she pulled me closer. She was taking more of me into her. In another few thrusts, I was hitting the back of her throat. I was soon face-fucking her, while Jason was taking her pussy maintaining my rhythm. I came deep into my sister's mouth. Once she had swallowed my cum, she pulled me closer to her and kissed me.

As she broke the kiss, she asked, "Now do you remember why this day is special for us?"

I said, "No."

"Nine years ago, this very day you kissed me for the first time." She was trying to remind me.

I pulled my pants up and rushed out of the home. How could my sister get it so wrong? I think Carla was calling me from behind, but I shut my ears and went out. I didn't know where to go. Walking helped me calm down.

I walked as fast as I could. After I walked for about five minutes, I felt the chill in the air. I was only wearing a shirt and pants. It was getting colder as I walked. The coldness in the air seemed to numb my feelings a bit.

A car honked near me. I just moved a bit to the side. The car was honking over and over again. I kept walking forward. If the driver wanted, there was enough space for him to take a truck. I soon felt a hand on my shoulders pulling me back.

I turned around to see Carla standing there. I jerked her hand away, and continued to walk. I felt her following me. I thought she was calling my name. I didn't want to think of anything then. When I reached the next junction, Carla was more forceful.

"Robby, please get in the car. Whatever it is, we can talk it through."

I didn't want to answer her. I was trying to walk again. But she was forceful this time.

The good thing about a numb mind is that it is pliable. I walked with her back to the car. I thought she was upset. At that moment, I didn't care about her feelings at all. I was getting really angry.

I almost yelled at her, "So tell me what you want to talk about. We can get it over with and you can leave me."

"I thought it'll be nice to remind you about your relationship with your sister."

"So what? You got me to fuck her face. Is that it?" Anger was pouring out of me.

"It seemed like a nice idea. Your sister wants you now."

"Fuck my sister. I don't want to think about her."

"I'm sorry I hurt you."

"I don't care. Now if you're through talking, just stop now. I want to get out here."

She said, "But you're not wearing anything for the climate. Your hands are all cold."

"Why should you care? You can fuck around with your son. Just leave me alone."

"You want to be angry with me, be angry with me. But just come along."

"I want to be alone. Is it asking too much?"

Carla was silent for a moment. Then she mildly said, "You want to be alone, I will let you be alone. Let me just take you to some place warmer. Then I'll leave you alone."

We were silent for the rest of the drive. Finally when the car stopped, I found that we had reached the alternate entrance to the tree house. I got down, and walked to the tree house. I could feel Carla following me.

After I entered the tree house, I paced around for a while till my nerves calmed down. When I was calmer, I found Carla still standing by the door. I sat down on the bed, and looked at the darkness outside. She pulled up the chair and was sitting beside me.

After a long period of silence, my wife said, "I was talking to your sister about your past. And she told me some details. I thought you would be thrilled to have sex with her on the day that you first kissed her. I'm sorry I ended up hurting you. Please forgive me."

I was relatively calm now. But the words brought back the old feelings. After awhile I asked,
"Was this the special thing that you two were planning?"

"Yes."

"You knew when I kissed her first. Was it the Monday?"

Carla looked confused at first what I said. She pulled out her phone and browsed through the calendar while showing it to me. 10th February 2003 is a Monday. She was so convinced, she said, "Look at it. 10th Feb 2003 is a Monday."

"And how old was I?"

"Nineteen, I reckon," she replied.

I was silent, waiting for her to realize her mistake. "You got the wrong date," I finally said. "I kissed her eighteen years ago for the first time, not nine years ago. If you're making some stupid plan, at least check the dates."

"Robby, I'm sorry. This was the date your sister told me. So I thought it must be correct."

I was immersed in my old grief. My sister thinks that I loved her only when I was nineteen.

"It's not your fault, I guess," I finally said. "I'm just having a bad problem with my sister. Now you go back home."

"I'm not leaving you alone anywhere. You want me to be silent, then I'll be silent. But I'm not leaving you alone."

Just then her phone rang. She answered it "Yeah...Everything is fine...No, we won't be coming back to home tonight...No, he is OK. We just want to be together for awhile. That's all." She hung up the phone.

I looked at her expectantly.

She said, "Jason wanted to know why we hadn't got home yet."

She sat silently on the chair, while I sat on the bed. After a long time, I saw that she was silently crying. I felt very bad about it. I broke the silence, "So tell me the whole story."

Carla told me about how Sara had come up with a plan to make me join her after my wife told her about her experiences of being in love with two men.

My sister confessed to my wife that she was still in love with me. She had concocted a plan to get closer with me again. The blowjobs were part of the plan.

"I thought you ought to be happy now. She's following your exact plan."

"You don't understand, do you? Carla, tell me when did you first kiss me?"

"In my kitchen."

"Date?"

"It was a Wednesday, I guess. 19th October, exactly five days after my first marriage's wedding anniversary."

"That's exactly what I meant. You remember it. My sister doesn't remember it."

"Robby, what do you expect of her? You thought that she would remember something that she did when you were that young. She was looking at you like a brother. Maybe she started loving you only nine years ago."

I just shut my eyes and slumped on the bed. I thought I would fall asleep easily. I was very drowsy, but sleep somehow managed to evade me. Finally I got up to see Carla still sitting in the chair. I pulled her closer to me. Only after she was lying beside me and my cock was within her, did I feel comfortable enough to fall asleep.

*****

Saturday, 11th February 2012
The next day, my head was clearer. While we were returning home, Carla remarked, "Now you're so close to the end of your plan."

Listening to her enthusiastic words, I was reminded of my plan. I asked her, "So you want me to go through with the plan?"

She said, "Yes."

When I got home, I made sure that I talked to Carla and Jason, but avoided my sister. My sister was agitated. She came to talk to me a couple of times, but I avoided her.

Sunday, 12th February 2012
On Sunday, I ensured that I was fucking my wife in front of my sister as much as possible. We watched a couple of movies. Even though my sister was sitting near me, I didn't talk directly to her. By evening, both Jason and my wife had come to me to ask me to talk to my sister. By dinner time, when they were asking me why I was not talking to my sister again, I said, "I don't want to talk to people who don't value my feelings."

My sister started crying then. I stood up and went back to my room, leaving my dinner half-eaten. Carla came to me after awhile, and locked the door.

"I can't take this anymore. Why don't you tell me what you want her to do? I'll talk to her."

"No need. She'll talk to you once you get downstairs."

"But you should tell me what this is all about."

"Don't worry. My sister knows to ask the right questions when she gets upset."

"Do you want me to bring food here, or are you going to come down to continue?"

I told her that I would be back in a few minutes. When she left the room, I waited for a minute before I went downstairs.

As I had expected, my sister was sitting on the couch, talking to my wife. My wife is a sensible person. Though she saw me coming, she never gave an indication to my sister that I was coming down the stairs. I could sneak up behind my sister, without her knowing it.

cocput
cocput
7 Followers
1...345678