The Legal Problem: Carla or Sara?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cocput
cocput
7 Followers

"I had not planned for him to actually seduce you. But the way things turned out, both of you were actually fighting hard to seduce one another. Things were going very well according to the plan. The next step involved making you accept that a woman can be in love with two men. That was the shock treatment that Carla gave you, when we had our first threesome in front of you. That was a very tricky part, but magically things turned out to be good.

"Sara, when you asked Jason to marry you, the next major hurdle was over. The next step was to bring you closer to me.

"Jason, my sister had planned with my wife to do that part for me. That was the whole thing that the two ladies were keeping from us. The only mistake that they made was to get the wrong date. I was very upset with that. Luck was in my favor and I used that to bring Sara back to me."

I stopped to take a break. I was not yet sure whether I should say the rest of my plan or not. This was a part that I had not revealed to anyone so far. I disguised my indecision by acting as if I was thirsty after the long talk.

My sister was ecstatic with my plan. Carla was sitting there with a light smile. Jason seemed to be a bit confused about the whole affair. I was undecided. The only thing we all shared was silence.

Finally, Carla implored me to continue. I weighed my words before I continued.

"Seeing the way things have turned out, I am not sure whether I should say this or not. My initial idea was to get Carla to marry me, and for Sara to marry Jason. Once the marriage is through and the idea was to get the women's last name changed as is expected after a marriage."

I was hesitant to continue. Carla removed the wedding ring and gave it to me with a smile on her face. I never asked her to do it, but still she did it.

I held my emotions at check and continued, "Then the idea was to go for a divorce."

My hands were playing with the ring.

"Sara, I bought this ring to give it to you. By the way things turned out, it went to Carla's fingers." I extended the ring to her, and said, "Go ahead, have a look at what I thought about you."

While Sara was complimenting me on my choice of the ring, my own emotions were churning around. I finally asked her, "What do you think?"

While she was still playing with the ring in her hand and saying something, my mind was filled with just one question: Can a man be in love with two women?

I looked at Jason's face. His face was filled with anxiety. Carla's face was filled with happiness for me.

"So, everyone. What do you think about the plan?" As I said that I took the ring back from Sara.

"Let her have it," Carla told me. She was serene, as if she knew about it. She continued, "Don't look at me like that. I knew it all along. You have already given me the best gift that I could ask for."

I looked at the apprehensive face of Jason, the eager face of my sister, and the tender loving face of my wife. Alan's apprehensive words, when I talked to him about the plan, found new meanings. Is it Sara or is it Carla? my mind was trying hard to zero in on my option. The incidents since the last Valentine's day flashed in front of me as I realized that they had left the decision to me.

I looked at the two loving faces as I rose from the chair. My right hand, holding the ring, went towards the woman that loves me most. When I dropped the ring back into her hands, she was filled with tears.


Mysterious are the ways of love.
It teases you to resist, and then to welcome.
Events ravel it no matter how,
love joins people like a fulcrum.

====================
Author's Note:
This story has been submitted in Literotica.

The final part of this series was meant to be released by 14-Feb-2012. I think I am a bit late ;-) I remembered the advice, "better late than sloppy!"

This story was motivated by the series Colleen. I wanted to add the question: Can a man be in love with two women? Can a woman be in love with two men? The obsession of Robert, that led him to the initial phase, came in naturally. Everything else was decided by the characters.

What do you think happened at the end? Do you think that the ring was returned to Carla, or Sara?

I played with Monday and date number 5 (14th, 23rd) -- an indication of change.
Brief timeline:
First dinner with Carla is 14th Feb 2011, Monday.
Carla and Roderick's wedding anniversary, 14th Oct
First date with Carla, 19th Oct 2011.
Robert and Carla's marriage, 23rd Oct 2011
Sara's last divorce, 10th Feb 2011.
Date of Robert proposing to Sara is 14-feb-2005, Monday.
His first tentative kiss after being adult is 10-feb-2003, which is a Monday.
First serious act between the 2 siblings is on 14-feb-2003, which is a Friday.
First alleged date with Sara, 14-feb-2000 is a Monday
First alleged kiss with Sara, 14-feb-1994. That is when Robert's obsession started.

This is my first truly multi-part story. Constructive comments are highly appreciated. As my friends say, please vote for the story to show how you felt about it.

--cocput

End Note.

cocput
cocput
7 Followers
1...345678