The Legal Problem: Carla or Sara?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never felt so confused about anything I had planned in my life.

Carla was taking the lead with the plan now. The first thing she did as soon as we closed the door was to strip me. I was about to complain that Jason and Sara were there, when she said, "Both of them have seen us fucking naked. So just shut up and enter me now. You can't stop till we reach our bed."

Holy cow! I thought, this woman was going to murder me. But I followed her instructions.

Carla was very wet when I entered her. She must have planned this and was well prepared for it. My only worry was whether I would cum before we reach the second floor.

I need not have worried about it. While I fucked her and climbed the stairs, she made me stop every few steps. She would impale herself hard against me for a while, and then let me climb. Walking up the stairs, with her clinging to me, was a tough task. When I was close to coming, if I just focused on climbing the stairs, I would cool down. By the time I dropped her on the bed with me on top of her, I was panting very hard. She rolled over, and rode me till I released my load.

Carla let me rest for some time, before we continued one of our wildest routines. Unlike in the past, she was very vociferous in our love making. She suddenly became the wild animal I had met earlier. To my surprise, I never sensed Sara watching from the door. Jason confirmed it to me later.

*****

Wednesday, 18th January 2012
The next day, when I went to the office, Mark called me inside by referring to me as 'Bob'. He never called me like that in the office. Once I was inside his office, he told me that I was on indefinite leave till I was called back to work. I thought that he was firing me. When I persisted, he told me, "Carla called me and said that you are on vacation till she says so." He continued with a smirk on his face, "It seems she needs something from you, and won't let you go till you give her that."

I was confused, but I promised him that I will be working from home till he calls me back to the office. I made arrangements for my leave, and returned home.

When I got home, I was welcomed by a naked Carla. I was not interested in going upstairs. So I just fucked her on the couch. No one was watching us. She was so demanding that we didn't move. After dinner, we slept on the couch itself, as I was way too tired by that time.

The only difference the next day was that we were together in our bedroom. Jason brought our food. We didn't bother to come down for dinner. The same story continued for the next three days. The only difference was that Sara brought us food, when Jason was not around.

By Sunday, it was just Sara bringing us food. Carla told me that we needed to have dinner that day. I was about to dress to go down. But finding her still naked, I just went that way to the dinner table. Jason was surprised to see us like that. Carla had a quick comment that they had both seen us like that, so she was not going to bother to dress. After dinner, she said, "It's been a long time since we watched a movie. Anyone interested?"

Jason was about to say something, but he silently went and picked up a DVD from his collection. Though my wife was still in my lap, all we did was watch the movie. Her naked pussy was just above my dick for such a long time that I fucked her on the floor immediately after the movie. That was the first time that we had an audience in the past three days.

*****

On Monday, I was expecting the same things to continue. But Carla was not interested in sex till lunch with Sara was over. Jason had gone to the site to oversee completion of the day care center. My wife had put on clothes and had made me put on a t-shirt and jeans.

After lunch, I was so horny that I was begging Carla to at least give me a blow job. I was relieved when she finally led me to the couch. By the time she was near me, I had already stripped and my rock hard cock was waiting for her mouth. She sat near me and started teasing my cock with the tip of her tongue.

"Yes!"

She moved around my entire cock head, tickling the sensitive areas with earnest. Her tongue spent some time on my piss hole, and then trailed down to my balls. When she repeated the same thing a second time, I tried to force my cock into her mouth by holding her head. But the moment my hand was on her head, she jerked away from me.

"Be a good boy. If you touch me, I will stop. Ok?"

I just nodded my head. She repeated teasing me again.

"Carla, please don't tease me any more. Please suck me."

I was practically begging for her mouth by the time she finished teasing me. This time, she took my balls into her and swirled each of them for a while. When she removed her mouth, she gently asked me, "Do you like your cock in my mouth?"

"YESS! please suck me."

"Why do you want me to suck it?"

I didn't understand the question at all. "I need to cum in your mouth. Please just suck me."

"Robby, if you want to get sucked, you should give the correct answer."

All I wanted to feel was her mouth enveloping my cock. "Because you suck very well."

"So, you think I am a good cock-sucker?"

"You are the best cock-sucker in the world." I thought flattery would do the trick.

"How can you say I am the best?"

"You take my entire cock in your tight mouth. At least just touch my cock, please." I was getting frustrated with every passing second.

"Give me the correct answer, and I will touch your cock."

"Because you are the only one who has sucked me well. No one else has sucked the way that you do."

Her hands held my cock at the base. "No one else?"

"Yeah no one other than you."

"So how many women have sucked your cock before me?"

She knew the answer, but I didn't understand why she was asking this to me. I said, "One."

"So only one other person has sucked you, and you are calling me the best."

"Oh Carla, please suck me off, and then you can ask whatever you want." I was so desperate by then; I couldn't even understand what she was saying any more.

She toyed with me for a few more seconds, and then took the entire length of my cock all the way. Her throat was clamping my cock head, squeezing it.

"Yes... that's what I was saying. Nobody takes my cock like that."

My hand reached the back of her head. But the moment, I touched her, she shook her head away.

"I am sorry, Carla. You were so nice, I couldn't resist it. I won't touch you again."

The next minute or so, she was bobbing her head up and down the entire length of my shaft. When she had taken the entire the length, her eyes would be on me. But when she withdrew, she would look sideways.

Once my immediate requirement of feeling her warm mouth surrounding me was over, I glanced sideways and saw Sara staring at our show. Her hands were already touching her pussy over her dress. My eyes were traveling between my beautiful wife taking me into her mouth and the sight of my sister playing with herself.

I felt that I was about to come. But when my wife realized that I was nearing, she pinched the base of my cock so hard that the feeling went away. She went to my balls for a while. Once I had calmed down a bit, she went back to giving me a slow blowjob, with her lips traveling my entire length.

The sight seemed to become too much for my sister. She inserted her hand under the dress, and started fingering her pussy. Seeing my sister's hands, Carla withdrew her mouth totally.

"Was she as good as me?"

I needed my release and my wife was quizzing me. It was so frustrating, but I answered her. "Not as good as you."

"So how many times before me?"

"Twice."

"By the same person."

"Yeah." I was starting to get irritated.

"And I should trust you?"

"Yeah"

She slapped my cock hard, and looked at me.

"Carla, I am telling the truth. Only one person and you know who."

Carla suddenly turned her head to Sara. My sister was still playing with her pussy unaware of our conversation.

"Sara... Sara!!" My sister opened her eyes with a jerk and looked at my wife. Carla continued, "He says that only you have given him a blowjob before me. Is it true?"

My sister looked confused by the sudden break she was forced to take. She simply nodded her head and continued her pleasuring.

"I didn't hear you. Tell me loudly."

"Yes," my sister replied.

"And he claims that you have only given it twice?"

"Yes."

"And he claims that I do it better than you."

My sister replied yes again.

"I don't believe you two. So prove that to me."

"What?" Both of us asked together.

"I was working on his cock so far. Now you show me how you did it, so that I can decide for myself."

Both of us were stunned. Sara was about to turn around.

I asked my wife, "If you are convinced, will you finish me off?"

She replied yes to me.

"Sara, Sis, please. Just do it once and she will take care of me."

I was not really looking forward to it. I knew hands down that Carla will win. When my sister was not responding, I called her again with the tone that I knew she couldn't refuse.

"Sis, pleaase... just this once... you won't even do this small thing for your kid brother... please."

Reluctantly my sister turned around and sat near my wife. Sara didn't waste time. She quickly gulped my thick cock as much as she could. My cock reached the back of her mouth and it was stuck there.

"Relax your throat... suck on him, and pull him to you." Carla was encouraging my sister.

Once my sister started sucking me, I felt the warmth and the pull on my cock. She managed to put in half an inch more, but she couldn't take it any more. When she removed her mouth away from my cock, Carla engulfed it.

My wife was sucking and deepthroating me so fast that I came within a few seconds. She held my cock in her mouth till it was fully drained, and then removed her mouth. After our show, Sara went to Jason's room.

Once I was sure that she was out of range, I whispered to my wife, "What was that about?"

"I was just telling her what she's missing. Seeing your cock inside a mouth was so hot that it made me very horny. Now get up fast. I need you in my pussy."

Carla stripped in front of me. I grabbed her, and attacked her pussy with my mouth. Within a few seconds, she started screaming, "Suck me harder...yes...faster."

I used my tongue as much as I could, and dipped three fingers into her. She was soon coming hard in my mouth. When I looked at her wet swampy pussy, I knew I was ready to take her pussy.

I was plowing hard into that garden of desire, when she suddenly stopped me.

"This isn't working for me anymore. I want more excitement."

She pushed away from me, grabbed my cock and took me to her old room. Sara's dress and other items were lying around in the room. Once we were lying on the bed, she asked me to take her doggy-style. She was soon screaming my name as I pounded hard into her.

"Robbyy... your thick hard cock feels so nice."

Her words were urging me to go harder.

"Such nice cock," she managed to say, as her entire body was shaking with my thrusts.

I took a short break to keep from coming fast. That was when I became aware of my sister watching us.

If my wife wanted to give a show, then that was what I intended to give. I flipped her over and lifted her legs to either side of her head. Then I plunged my cock hard into her.

"You like me to go hard and deep into you, right?"

"Yes Robby. Fuck me hard and fast like the way you always do."

I started fucking her with long hard strokes, ensuring that my thick cock was visible to my sister every time I pull it out. I rammed hard into my wife's pussy. I continued till she was babbling incoherent sounds. When I was about to come, I lifted her up so that my sister got a side-on view of what we were doing. I sat down on the bed and started picking her up and dropping her on my cock. She had gone totally wild and came violently. As she came, I started depositing my cum deep into her pussy.

"Ohh... Robby. You filled me up with your sperm again. I will give you what no other woman can give you."

And then we kissed passionately, with my cock still buried in her. I just fell on the bed on my back, and held her close to me.

Through the corner of my eyes, I saw Sara leave.

"Carla, that was amazing. You have never come so hard on my cock."

We dozed off for a short time, with my cock still inside her. After a while, I felt her pussy muscles work on my cock and woke up to find my cock ready for more.

"I want you to take me standing. Now get up."

I struggled a bit to take her with me, as I was still a bit drowsy. But once I got up, I pushed her back against the wall and started fucking her slowly. She was crying hard to get my thick cock inside her. As I increased my pace a bit, her lips came near my ear.

"Walk me around, while pounding me the way that you do."

I pulled her back close to my chest and started lifting and dropping her on my cock. Once we were near the stairs, I put her naked buttocks on the railing and started pounding her hard. But it looked precarious, so I went to the next best option. I pushed her against the wall near Jason's room and started fucking her. My sister was hiding and watching us. My wife had wanted more excitement, and I knew that the sight of Sara watching her turned her on. I moved closer to the door as I pounded Carla. Once I was closer, I moved fast and slammed my wife against the door. My sister was standing next to us, totally naked, as she saw her brother fuck another woman.

"I have a perv for a sister."

"Oh yeah", Carla cooed agreement.

"My sister likes to watch his brother drill his new lover."

I was ramming so fast now that whatever my wife said was not clear.

"Yeah... she likes watching her lover pound another woman, the way he pounded her."

My words were making Carla crazy. Her eyes were set on Sara, as she came violently again. I slowed waiting for her spasms to stop. Then I restarted pounding her hard. This time I didn't want to talk. My focus was only on releasing my seed within her. I was not going hard enough. So I took her and put her on Jason's bed, shoving my sister to the side. I fucked her like crazy till I came deep inside her. Then I slumped on top of her.

When we both recovered, Carla told my sister, "Next time, you should join us."

Then my wife dragged me to our bed to sleep in our usual position.

*****

After some time, Jason came to our room and woke us up.

"What did you guys do? The moment I came in, she fucked me like crazy."

"We just gave her a very good show," I replied. "If I were you, I would ask her to explain it and do it."

Jason went downstairs and came back after a few minutes.

"She sucked you?"

"Yeah."

He bent down near his mother, and kissed her lightly.

"Oh... baby, give me another."

They kissed passionately this time.

"Mom, so can I fuck your pussy again?"

"Not till I'm sure. Baby, take my ass now."

Jason was excited that his mother was heading back to normal. I just rolled, so that she was on top of me. She got up and made a 180 degree turn so that her breasts were in front of me. She hugged me and spread her legs, so that her asshole was fully visible.

Jason went to the drawer, pulled out the lube and applied it to her ass. I could feel his fingers wriggle inside her as I saw him in the mirror. I enjoyed the way he prepared his mother. He was pumping hard from the beginning. When he was close to coming, he pulled his dick out and pushed it into his mother's mouth.

"Oh... mom. You are the best cocksucker around."

"Don't ask her to test it," I joked.

She took her son's cock deep into her, and started sucking it hard. He only lasted a few seconds before he released his load into her eager mouth.

Once he was through, I started pounding her the way her son was pounding. Seeing me pound his mother, pushed blood back to his manhood. He went behind her and entered her asshole again. Soon, two cocks were fucking her hard. I had lost count of how many times she came. I soon came inside her.

After I emptied myself, I stayed inside her as Jason continued pounding his mother's ass. The movement of the other cock was massaging my cock back to erection. As I was almost erect, Jason came in his mother's ass. After that, he kept still as I started fucking her pussy. Within a minute or two he was hard again. We both started fucking her together. Whenever she came, we would stop. Once she was calmer, we both went full swing. Our session soon ended.

"Mom, that was wonderful."

He kissed his mother passionately and went back to his bed. I moved her around and went to our sleeping position.

Jason came to wake us for dinner. We got ready and joined the other two for dinner. Jason talked about his day. I told him that I was on vacation now until somebody said that I was good. Carla blushed when I said that. Sara was silent throughout the meal.

Once we came back from dinner, Carla took me to the couch. She did a repeat performance of sucking my cock. This time around she teased me less and allowed me to come straight away. Once I was through, Jason pushed me out off the couch and sat down in my place. His mother did the same thing for him. Once he came in her mouth, she turned around to Sara.

"Ohh... you don't have a cock. I forgot."

When Sara saw Carla suck her son off, she was in between utter shock and confusion.

Jason spent the night with us.

*****

Sometime in the night I heard my wife wake Jason , and he went to check on my sister. When we woke up and went to Jason's room, he was still talking with teary eyed Sara. When she saw my wife, she asked,

"How can you do these things to your own son?"

Carla's response was a deep passionate kiss to her son. Then she softly said,

"I have with me two men who I love completely. I don't have a history of dumping the men I love."

That was so low. But it hit in the right spot. I pulled my wife and went downstairs. Jason came down after some time.

"Mom, that was very crude. I never thought that you could do something like that."

Carla didn't seem to hear her son's complaints. She just passed him the sandwiches she had made. After some time she said, "So you told her all about us?"

"No, Mom. I just told her that you are my first girlfriend."

"It's ok. You can tell her how you seduced me."

"Mom!" He was blushing.

"Robby, so what's the next step?"

"Nothing," I said. "She will stay in her bed and cry for a while. After that she will come and talk to us."

Jason lifted a condom from his pocket. "Mom, what about now?" Jason was persistent.

"Your son has all your finer points," I stated. I was not in the mood to join them. I sat downstairs and watched some TV.

I provided lunch for them. I finished my own lunch. I didn't disturb my sister. After lunch, I was taking a short afternoon nap, when I felt a familiar body slide against me. My cock was released, and put inside. I woke up to see Carla lying near me.

"What happened?"

"I couldn't get to sleep."

I held her tight against me and continued my sleep.

It was towards evening that Jason came to me with a very worried look.

"Bob, wake up."

"Whazzit," I said half asleep.

"It's Sara. She didn't eat anything yet. She is in bed crying. And she won't even talk to me. You know her better. Please talk to her."

"You really love her?"

"Yes."

"What about your mom then?"

"It was you who said that a man can love two women. Now, please get up."

I carefully got up from the couch, trying hard not to wake Carla up. She seemed upset when she felt the warmth of my body leave her. I told her to continue sleeping. I was thanking God that I was wearing clothes.

123456...8