The Manor House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian shepherded them all out of the room and closed the blue door. "That was close," he said, feigning concern. "Vickie was getting really worked up. She's got a high stress job in investment banking and needs to let go sometimes."

He pointed to the black door at the end of the hall. "Only one more room to show you, our third floor a mini dungeon."

Ian opened the black door only to reveal another door, this one of heavy metal. He took a key from his pocket and unlocked the second door.

"The two doors are for sound proofing," he said. "The walls of this room are also double thick. You could shoot a canon off in this room and it would not be heard on the outside."

Sarah followed Ian into the dark room. He turned a switch and half a dozen shrouded light scones lit up on the walls. The light reflected off of the silver grey color of the walls and the floor, which made the room look like it was carved out of stone. Against the back wall was a Saint Andrews cross made of dark, old wood. It was in the shape of a large 'X' and had leather restraining straps on each arm. There were foot blocks of several sizes so that the victim tied to the cross could be positioned at different heights. Sarah noticed the blocks and knew immediately they were meant for short girls like her.

All around the room were various torture devices. Sarah recognized an old fashioned wooden stock that would hold a woman's head and hands and leave her ass exposed for whipping. A sturdy table and bench looked like they were made to have bodies secured to them. The ceiling contained numerous bolts and pulleys, some with chains dangling padded wrist cuffs ready to attach to an unwilling victim. Hanging from hooks on the walls were whips, floggers, clamps, masks, gags, vibrators, and other menacing –looking items.

John held Sarah's hand tightly as Ian explained the purpose of this room. "Sometimes a submissive needs a severe punishment, but a private one. The large dungeon in the basement is more public, and there audience participation is encouraged. This mini dungeon is used more for one on one activities."

Then looking at John and Sarah together, he added with a smile, "Or sometimes for two on one activity. John needs my help on occasion; he tends to be too soft."

Sarah thrilled at the idea of being punished by Ian while at the same time being comforted by John. Then all of a sudden a part of her was repulsed by the whole idea.

John saw her confusion. "I know this is a lot for you to take in all at once," he said. "We are going to take you to your room now and let you relax and think about things. I will come get you in the morning and you can tell me your decision."

Chapter 7: Isaac Arrives Unexpectedly

As they descended the stairs Sarah was thinking that she wasn't ready to go to bed quite yet. She still had lots of questions.

She looked up at John. "Could we maybe have a glass of wine together before I go to my room?"

"Of course," he said quickly. "Let's all go to the bar. We will have to serve ourselves since Maggie is still having her training session."

They entered the lounge area of the first floor and John seated Sarah and Camille together at a small table. "I will get the wine," he said. "Then you can have some private time with Camille to ask her questions while Ian and I catch up on some business."

Sarah decided to wait until the wine arrived and she was alone with Camille before beginning her questions. She sensed that Camille was intimidated by the men and would not be open with her in their presence. Finally she had her chance.

"Camille, why do you stay here and put up with being treated this way?"

"I love my life, Sarah. It may not be perfect, but I would rather have half a life with Isaac here than no life without Isaac. I had the good job; nice boyfriend, and the fake friends in my other life and I didn't fit in. Here, I fit with Isaac and the rest of the members and women. I don't have to be someone I'm not. It may seem a little strange, and maybe to the outside it is, but I wouldn't go back. I'm free to go anytime I want, but why would I? I love Isaac and serving here at the club is what I do. It's who I am now.

You may think I am treated badly, but to me being completely submissive is liberating and satisfying. I have no responsibilities or decisions I have to make. Isaac appreciates my body and the way I react to him and that fulfills me."

It was the kind of answer Sarah was hoping for. She wanted to stay but needed the support of another woman. Camille had obviously thought about her life and consciously chose this path. Sarah was impressed with her maturity and honesty.

Ian and John were sitting at another table going over some papers. Sarah was about to question Camille some more when they all heard the front door open and heavy footsteps in the hall. In a moment, a large man filled the doorway.

"Isaac!" cried Camille.

Isaac was a tall, muscular black man, who looked like the ones you see on television in professional basketball games. His skin was the color of walnut, milk chocolate and his eyes shown like black marble. He was dressed in an expensive business suit with a silk white shirt and conservative tie, as befitting his job as a banking vice president. However his past career as a body builder still showed and one got the impression that the conservative clothes were the only thing containing his primal energy.

He acknowledged Camille with a nod and half smile, and then spoke to Ian and John. "I finished up sooner than I expected and caught an earlier flight. Since our club is conveniently near the airport I thought I would drop in on my way home. I need a little recreation TLC before hearing my wife complain about all the things that need doing."

"Excellent," said Ian. "We are always glad to see you. Camille has been pining away."

Camille blushed and lowered her head. She was very excited to see Isaac, her master for the past two years. If she were Isaac's wife, she would not be like the whining bitch that Isaac was stuck with. She would devote herself to pleasing him.

"Really? Let's see. Come here Camille."

Camille quickly got up from the table and walked to stand in front of Isaac. She put her hands behind her back, offering herself. He hooked his finger in the ring in her collar and raised her face so that he was looking down at her. She looked back into his eyes like a puppy waiting to be patted.

"Camille, Camille," he said shaking his head. "Already you have forgotten what I taught you the last time I was here. When I raise your face to mine you are to lick your lips so that they are moist and ready. You have not done that and now I am going to have to punish you."

Realizing her error, Camille extended her tongue and ran it sensuously over her lips. She left her mouth open slightly, hoping to tempt Isaac to kiss her and forget about her error. His hard look told her she had failed. She shuddered, knowing that he always found some excuse to punish her, and that she liked it.

"I will accept the offer of your mouth, but it comes too late to save you," he said. Then he pulled hard on the ring, forcing her onto her toes before lowering his mouth to hers and probing her with his tongue. She pushed her body against him, puncturing his chest through his thin shirt with her hard, pointy nipples, well aware that this would turn him on. It was a game they had played many times before.

He broke the kiss and pushed her back. For the first time he seemed to notice Sarah, who was still sitting at the table, watching them intently.

"Who is your little friend?" he asked.

"Her name is Sarah. She is thinking of joining the club."

"Ah so? Well Sarah, stand up so I can get a look at you."

Sarah found herself rising from her chair without thinking. Isaac's commanding presence seemed to have a hypnotic effect on her.

Isaac had pushed Camille to the side so he could look at Sarah. "Turn around," he said. "Slowly."

Sarah did as he said.

"Very nicely proportioned. Now come here."

John was afraid of what Isaac might do. "Go slow Isaac," he said. "She is not wearing a ribbon--yet."

Isaac's deep laugh resonated in the room. "Don't worry. I just want her to see how much Camille enjoys being a member of our club."

Turning toward Camille, Isaac put his big hands on her waist and effortlessly lifted her up and sat her on the bar. Her short skirt rose up high on her thighs, revealing the tops of her stockings and a little of the soft flesh above.

"Sit up straight and put your hands behind your head," commanded Isaac.

Camille complied and pushed her tits forward, almost at the level of Isaac's mouth. Sarah was now standing only a few feet away.

"Do you see how her nipples are sticking out?" he asked Sarah. "Watch how much bigger I can make them. First this one."

He placed the tip of his index finger against Camille's left nipple and began to wiggle it up and down. Camille's eyes closed and her head leaned back.

"Ahhh..."

"See how little it takes? She's such a horny slut, aren't you Camille?"

"Yesss sir," she breathed, knowing it would be futile to deny how the combination of Isaac's finger and the public humiliation was turning her on.

Isaac spoke to Sarah. "Would you like to see how wet she is?"

Sarah didn't respond, but her hot eyes gave Isaac the answer.

"Open your legs Camille," he said.

Camille obeyed and the tight skirt rode up to her black thong. Isaac pulled the thong to the side and Sarah saw clearly the moist sheen on Camille's trimmed hairs.

"Here, feel it," he said and took Sarah's hand to put on Camille's pussy. Sarah was in trance and let it happen. When she touched the hot wetness she felt her own juices begin to flow.

John started to get up to intervene, but Ian put a hand on his shoulder. "Let them be," he said. "Sarah is into it and she needs to know what joining us will mean for her."

"You're right," John said and relaxed back into his chair. He watched as Isaac proceeded to stroke Camille with Sarah' hand. He too was mesmerized.

Isaac smiled at his two male friends. "Yes, Sarah needs to see a demonstration of the pleasures of being a submissive," he said. "I will show her. Camille, lie down on your back on the bar and let one leg hang over the side."

Camille swung her legs up onto the bar and sank down on her back. The feeling of Sarah's tentative touching had her craving more. She followed Isaac's directions and let one leg hang down, opening herself for their inspection. Isaac slowly stroked her bare thighs, making her shiver.

"She likes to be stroked like this," he said to Sarah. "It makes her feel desired. Put your hand here on the inside of her thigh while I get rid of this troublesome thong."

Sarah placed her hand high up on Camille's thigh and felt the heat radiating from her. Isaac took a small pocket knife from his jacket and sliced the straps of the thong.

"Now I will show you how excited she is," he said, pulling the loose fabric out of the way. He then used his large hands to spread Camille's pussy lips, revealing her dripping wetness.

"Ohhh.....ahhhhh.....uuuuuu....", Camille twisted her hips and moaned with pleasure as Isaac fingered her. Sarah's eyes went from Camille's pussy, to her face, and back to her pussy. She imagined herself in Camille's place and shuddered.

"My poor Camille has missed me for the past couple of weeks," he said. "She needs this."

At that point Isaac lowered his head and extended his tongue toward Camille's pussy. Still using his hands on her lips he framed her clit where he could tease it with his tongue.

"Ohhhhhh.....my goddddddddd.....arghhhhhhhhh.." Camille's hips bucked as she pushed her pussy upward to meet Isaac's mouth.

Isaac took advantage of her raised hips to position his juice soaked finger at the entrance to her ass. Camille knew what was coming and frantically began to squirm around on the bar, dragging her engorged clit over his tongue. He responded by taking her clit gently between his teeth and slowly pushing his finger up into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." It was too much for Camille. As the orgasm overcame her she thrashed around on the bar like a fish on a hook. Isaac kept his finger deep in her ass and continued nibbling on her pussy. Just as Sarah thought it was all over, a second wave seemed to hit Camille and she began pumping her hips even more.

"Myy goddddddd......Isaac that's soooo gooood.......ohhhhhhh......please stoooop.......I can't take anymore....."

Isaac raised his head and smiled at her. Then withdrawing his finger he helped her sit up and embraced her. She swung her legs off the bar and wrapped them around his waist, burying her face in his shoulder. Her body was still shaking and she was softly sobbing. It has been incredibly intense. She loved him so much and knew he loved her too.

Sarah was in awe of the scene. It was erotic and exhibitionistic, but at the same time very romantic. John came over and put his strong arm around her. He could feel her trembling with excitement and knew that she wanted to be like Camille and let her sexuality run free. There was little doubt in his mind what her decision is going to be. He felt her strong need to belong and be accepted.

Ian approached them and spoke to Sarah. "Time to go to your room and think about all you have seen. We will expect your decision first thing in the morning. John will give you a copy of the contact so you can read it tonight and be prepared."

Sarah nodded her head meekly to Ian and snuggled up to John. "Will you show me to my room?"

Camille and Isaac were still embracing as John walked Sarah out of the lounge, his arm still protectively around her. Ian watched and thought about how he was going to have to be especially hard on her to compensate for John's softness. He thought that as soon as John left he would begin training her by putting her in the stocks once a day and spanking her bare ass with his favorite multi-thong whip. Repeated spankings would leave her very tender and pleading for relief. At that point she would be ready to obey whatever commands he gave her.

Ian also looked forward to being in on her initiation and hoped that she really was a virgin. It was always fun to administer the combination of pain and pleasure and make the little sluts crave more.

Chapter 8: Sarah Contemplates Her Decision

It was a short walk from the lounge area to the guest bedroom where Sarah would spend the night. John kept his arm around her but they did not talk. Sarah was tingling with excitement and wanted John to make love to her. He opened the door to the room and they went in.

Impulsively Sarah turned into John and put her arms up and around his neck. "Oh John, I am so excited by everything I've seen. I don't need to think about this. I want to wear your red ribbon."

John's already stiff cock got even harder. He leaned down and put his lips on Sarah's, kissing her tenderly. She responded by parting her lips and inviting his tongue. Her instincts took over and her lack of experience with sex did not matter. She wanted to feel what Camille felt.

John explored her hot mouth with his tongue and pulled her body up against his. He wanted her to feel his excitement. But then he stepped back and held her at arms length. "You must take the time to think about this," he said.

However as much as he wanted her, John had the self control to restrain himself. He and Ian had made the rule that there was to be no sex with a new member until that person had signed the contract and passed the medical exam. The risk of sexually transmitted diseases was too great, and since they shared partners, it affected all the members. Also they knew that a person who had signed the contract was less likely to make trouble later.

Before she could tempt him again, he led her over to one of the chairs. "Sit here. I'm going to get you the contract and have you read it. Then you can ask me any questions before I leave you for the night."

Sarah sat and waited while John went to the nearby desk and retrieved a paper from the drawer. He handed it to her and sat beside her in the other chair. "Read the whole thing and then we can discuss it," he said.

The contract was written like a legal document, although John and Ian knew that it would never be presented as such in a court. Its purpose was to make prospective members clearly aware of what they were getting into. Once they had signed it, it was harder for them to tell themselves that they had been fooled and taken advantage of.

Sarah read:

Application for Membership into the The Manor House Club

Whereas, I _______________, being of sound mind and body do wish to become a member of said organization, I hereby acknowledge that I understand and agree to the following:

1)Nature of Activities at the Club

The club is for individuals who wish to explore the BDSM lifestyle. Applicants are expected to be aware of what this means. There are no limits on the type of sexual activities that may go on in the club. However, members are expected to respect the differences between people's desire for "roughness" in sex play.

2)Female Memberships

All female members must wear a colored ribbon on their person at all times. The color of the ribbon determines the kind of activities that the member is expected to participate in.

A yellow ribbon indicates that the woman is a submissive who does not have a particular master. She is 'free game' and must submit to any member who commands her. Members wearing yellow ribbons are exempt from membership fees.

A red ribbon indicates that the woman is in a submissive relationship with another member, known as her master. The master may be male or female. A woman wearing a red ribbon may be touched and teased by any member, but only her master may force her to have sex. Masters may take away a red ribbon and replace it with a yellow ribbon at any time. Members wearing red ribbons are exempt from membership fees.

A green ribbon indicates that the woman is in control of her sexual liaisons in the club. She may choose to be submissive or dominant, or switch between the two. Members wearing green ribbons must pay a membership fee.

3)Male Memberships

Male members are not required to take any particular role. However, they may elect to wear a red or yellow ribbon at certain times if they wish to be submissive. Male members all pay a membership fee.

4)Owners' Privileges

The owners of the club are the supreme masters. They may command any member to do whatever they wish. Also, all new applications for membership must be approved by at least one of the owners.

5)Employees

Some members are also employees of the club. To be employed by the club, you must be a member. Being an employee does not affect your 'ribbon status'.

6)Safe Words

Members may use special code words to slow down or stop an activity in progress that involves them. The phrase "code red" means to stop; the phrase "code yellow" means to slow down.

7)Medical Examinations

All prospective members must pass a medical examination, submit to various medical procedures, and take the required birth control measures. Once you become a member this medical process is repeated monthly.

8)Entering and Leaving the Club

Members are given an id card which allows them to enter through the front gate at any time. To leave the club members must obtain an exit pass card from one of the owners or the acting manager.

9)Termination of Membership

Members may terminate their membership and obtain an exit pass at anytime with 24 hour notice.

Signed: ____________________________________ Date:__________________

Witness:___________________________________ Date:___________________

Sarah finished reading and looked up at John. "It's pretty much what you have already told me," she said. "But I was surprised by the statement that you could change my red ribbon for a yellow one."