The Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeta515
zeta515
155 Followers

As she said this, Martha gave the tube a slight tug, and Max immediately yelped in pain. Martha smiled in satisfaction, and continued. Handing Max a large glass of water she said, "You are to drink two of these every hour around the clock for the next seven days, without fail."

Max took the glass and noting the stern looks on Martha and Rose's faces immediately started drinking. Taking a small wristwatch from her pocket, Martha fastened it to Max's wrist. "This will vibrate every hour to remind you. I will also warn you against masturbating, since you seem unable to control yourself. If you thought my little tug was painful, you don't know the meaning of the word. Just try cumming with that tube inside you!"

The look of knowing amusement on Martha's face was more than enough to dissuade Max from even considering this idea. Looking down, he could see the tube extending below his limp penis and he could feel the alien device within him as he moved. The tube did not hurt, but it felt strange and uncomfortable. Max felt full and like he needed to urinate, but couldn't. His penis felt strangely stretched and impaled by the tube.

"Since you no longer have control over your bladder (and I am not sure you ever did for that matter), Charlene will instruct you in some of the basics you will need to know." Turning to Charlene, Martha nodded, and motioning her head toward the door, she left with Rose.

After the two women left, Charlene turned to Max and spoke to him for the first time. Her voice was understanding and sympathetic and Max was at first confused and distracted, since women had never talked to him in this way before.

"I know it feels strange and that you feel like you need to pee, but can't. This is normal and will pass soon, so don't worry."

Max looked up from his penis and looked at Charlene, trying to focus on what she was saying to him. The tall woman looked back at him with concern and understanding in her eyes. For the first time, Max looked at the kindly woman. Charlene was very tall for a woman, with kind blue eyes, and thick straight shoulder length hair. Her build was athletic, but she was no longer slim, although she was still shapely. Her breasts were much smaller than Rose's, but she was not flat- chested either. On the whole, she would have been quite attractive if not for her pot-marked cheeks which also tended toward corpulence.

"But let's get you outfitted first; I can see you are already starting to drip." Max looked down again, and noted that fluid was starting to drip out of the end of the newly inserted tube. Noting the nonplused look on Max's face, Charlene explained, "Martha said this was your first period and that I should teach you about the details of coping with it. Poor dear! It must be so hard and embarrassing! I remember how I felt when I had my first period. I wanted to hide in shame."

Taking Max by the arm, she steered him toward the bathroom. Max followed her lead dumbly, still in shock from the sudden and unexpected events of the morning.

When they reached the bathroom, Charlene gently pushed Max onto the toilet having him sit down with his penis inside the bowl. "There, now you can listen without having to worry about dripping all over the floor."

Reaching around Max, Charlene pulled a large blue-colored box from the top of the tank, and pulled it open. Taking out a large, thick, oval shaped pad, she held it up and said, "These are your menstrual pads. They are really for incontinence and are much thicker and larger than ordinary pads, but they will keep you dry and as comfortable as possible."

She held up the pad for Max to inspect. It was indeed large and thick, and heavy. It looked enormous to the still bewildered Max who stared at it uncomprehendingly, blinking. Charlene continued. Turning the pad over, she exposed a strip of what looked like tape, which she proceeded to pull away from the thick pad.

"This is the adhesive strip, it sticks to the inside of your panties and keeps the pad in place."

"Panties?" said Max confusedly.

"Oh! I forgot. How silly of me," said Charlene slightly embarrassed.

Reaching in her uniform pocket she pulled out a pair of white cotton thong style panties and held them up for Max to see. "Rose said these were yours and that there were more in your dresser, if you need them."

Max stared at the panties, still dazed by the recent events and what the helpful Charlene was telling him. However, Max could also feel the tube inside him and could sense the urine dripping into the toilet. Focusing, he concentrated on what Charlene was saying.

"Thongs are not usually what one wears when having a period, but they will have to do I guess, at least for now," continued Charlene. "After you remove the adhesive strip, just place the pad inside your panties over the front, and press into place, like this," said Charlene putting the pad into place in Max's panties. "Here," she said extending the padded panties to Max, "try them on."

Max took the padded panties and looked at them dumbly, as if not quite understanding what they were for. "Come" said Charlene taking his arm and pulling him up off the toilet. "Put them on. You will feel better when you do. You don't want to have to sit on the toilet all day, now do you?"

With Charlene steadying his arm, Max stepped into the panties and pulled them up into place. However, the thong and pad were not designed for males and Max's penis wound up pointing toward the waistband with the tube sticking out.

"That won't do" commented Charlene. "You'll need to adjust your penis so the tube is inside."

Max blushed at Charlene's mention of his penis, but put his hand inside the panties and adjusted it so that it pointed down and the tube was inside against the pad. Charlene looked at the blushing Max and said, "I know it can be embarrassing at first, but you'll get used to it. You will have to position the tube so it points upward otherwise it may slip out the other end. Like I said, thongs are not the best thing to wear when having your period." Max blushed deepened, but he reached into his panties again and adjusted the end of the tube as Charlene advised.

"That looks good," Charlene commented when he had finished. "Now you'll probably need to change the pad every hour or so. The pad contains some deodorizer which turns red when it comes into contact with urine. When you notice the outside of the pad start to turn color, its time to change it. I'll leave the box here on the toilet tank. You should also consider showering at least twice a day so you remain fresh. And using powder will help you keep dryer too. Any questions?"

Max looked down at the front of the panties and noted their smooth front. The thick pad felt strangely good and the feeling of needing to urinate was passing. However the tube still felt strange inside him and Max was very conscious of it. The new sensation of the thick pad, the thong in his ass, and the embarrassment were also taking its toll, and Max could feel his penis starting to stiffen. This worried him, because he knew that the panties and pad were not designed to accommodate an erection; having one while wearing the panties would move the end of the tube unpredictably and would most likely result in urine leaking from the inside. In addition, it would be uncomfortable to be hard with the pad and panties restricting him.

"What if . . . what should I do . . ." stammered Max blushing again.

Charlene looked at the bulge in the font of Max's panties understandingly. Looking sympathetically at him she said, "I know, it's got to be uncomfortable especially since you're not used to it yet. It will of course be worse if you get an erection. If you do, you will have to be careful about the end of the tube. Rose said that you are not to touch yourself, except as essential for hygiene and never outside the bathroom under any circumstances. I suggest that you try to avoid having erections, and if you do, to go immediately to the bathroom until they pass. I know all this is new and confusing and difficult, but you will learn to cope with it quickly. Now any more questions?"

Max blushed and shook his head. "OK," said Charlene, 'then it's time for me to go. If you have questions, you can of course ask Rose. I'll be back in a week to remove the tube. Good luck!" With that, Charlene turned and left Max alone in the bathroom, still bewildered and wondering why Rose would want to do this to him.

Rose was delighted with how well everything had gone. Max was going to have a difficult week, for sure, but Martha had assured her it would not interfere with her pleasure.

"It's still all right to have sex with him?" she had questioned her mentor.

"Yes, for you. Take him up the ass all you want or let him service you. He of course will not be able to cum, but that is of no consequence. Enjoy yourself Rose."

"I intend to," replied Rose smiling.

"You may want to clamp the end of the tube while you use him, just so he doesn't drip all over. Just don't leave him clamped for more than an hour; with all that water he will be drinking his bladder will fill up fast."

"Any other restrictions?"

"Yes. Make sure he keeps clean. The filter at the end of the tube will go a long way toward preventing infections, but it never hurts to be safe. Also, no enemas while he is catheterized. Other than that, he's good to go."

"Thanks," said Rose.

The two women chatted for a while, waiting for Charlene to finish with Max. When she emerged from the bedroom, Martha said, "Done?"

"Yes," replied Charlene. "I showed him how to use the pads, and told him that he should shower at least twice a day to keep fresh. I think he will be OK."

"Thanks for your help," said Rose. "Would you like to stay and have some brunch? Max is a wonderful cook."

"Sure, why not?" said Martha. "I only had coffee this morning."

"Thanks," said Charlene. "Great!" Rose said. "Have a seat on the patio, I'll get Max started and join you in a minute. "

Martha and Charlene moved toward the patio while Rose went into the bedroom to get Max. This was going to be most enjoyable! Rose found Max in the bathroom, fumbling with the pad and panties.

Rose smiled to herself, but said sternly, "Stop playing with yourself. You know it's forbidden to touch yourself without my permission. Do you want another spanking?"

"No Mistress," said Max turning a little pale. I was just . . ."

"I don't care," said Rose cutting him off. "Martha and Charlene are joining us for brunch. It's time to get busy. I'll expect you to serve in thirty minutes. Don't keep us waiting!"

With that Rose walked out, leaving Max shaken. He was going to have to cook and serve Charlene and Martha like this! Oh god! This was going to be so embarrassing! But Max didn't have time to dwell on his predicament, for just then he felt the watch on his wrist vibrate. It was time to drink another two glasses of water already. Max didn't want to upset Rose further, so he hurried to the kitchen to drink his water and start the meal.

The three women on the patio chatted merrily while Max worked in the kitchen to prepare the brunch Rose had ordered. About fifteen minutes into preparing the meal, the full impact of his situation hit Max. The two large glasses of water had started to work their way through his system and the dripping now became a steady flow. Worse (and for reasons Max did not understand) moving about would occasionally release a large flood of urine into his padded panties. Unfortunately, Max in his rush to meet Rose's deadline, could not stop to check his pad (although he did feel it becoming heavier and wetter inside the panties). When he finished preparing the food, Max was forced to leave the relative safety of the kitchen to serve his Mistress and her guests on the patio.

While he was serving, Max began to feel very wet inside his panties, but before he could retreat back into the house, Charlene pointed at him and said, "Max you're leaking."

Max looked down and could see red colored urine leaking down both his legs. The front of his panties was stained bright red and bulged with the saturated pad. Embarrassed, Max blushed furiously and dropping the plates he was holding rushed into the house. Rose looked at Martha and both women smiled in satisfaction. It had begun. Max's problems had started and would now remain with him for the next week. As Rose took a bite of her food, she sighed in anticipation of the further humiliations that would soon be imposed on her new pet. The next week promised to be more entertaining than her honeymoon!

In the bathroom, Max removed the stained panties and dropped then into the trash. Standing over the toilet, he struggled to clean himself. His whole front and thighs were stained red with the dyed urine and fluid ran steadily from the tube. See the futility of cleaning himself with paper, Max jumped into the shower and rinsed himself clean. Grabbing a towel, he dried himself and then fetching a pad from the box on the toilet tank, he pressed the pad over his penis and the tube to absorb the ceaseless flow of urine. Stepping from the tub, Max waddled into the bedroom holding the pad in place over his leaking penis to get another pair of panties from his drawer. Fortunately, Rose had stocked the drawer full of the thong style panties and Max took the topmost pair and quickly put them on to secure the pad in place over his flowing penis. As if on cue, the watch on Max's wrist vibrated again, and Max was forced to rush to the kitchen and drink another two large glasses of water.

Seeing him in the kitchen, Rose called to him, "Max come here and clean up. We are ready for dessert."

Max blushed, but went directly to the patio to clear the table for dessert. As he bent over the table clearing the plates, Rose began stroking is bare ass and commenting about his predicament to Martha and Charlene, "Poor pet! Struggling with your first period. Having to deal with those bulky pads and the constant flow and the discomfort of it all. And those embarrassing accidents!"

Martha and Rose chucked at the sarcasm; only Charlene remained sympathetic to his plight, and looking at Max with her kind blue eyes. Rose's administrations; however, did not remain confined to Max's ass. She soon reached between his legs and began rubbing the front of his padded panties. The embarrassment of the situation coupled with her humiliating words and tactile stimulation, caused Max's penis to stiffen. Max struggled to gain control of himself but to no avail. In the end, the women's laughter and Charlene's sympathetic stare did him in, and Max became fully erect.

The sensation of being fully erect with the tube in his penis was strange. It was as if he was somehow impaled on the tube. Max's penis felt thicker and larger and his groin also felt full. Unfortunately, having an erection did not clamp-off the tube; instead the effect was exactly the opposite. The tube was straighter and more directly angled and urine poured out of it like a hose. Worse, Max's erection had pushed the front of his panties visibly outward and Max could feel the thong pressing tighter against his ass. Since the panties were already tight due to the pad, the erection stretched them beyond the point where they could completely cover him, and gaps opened between Max's thighs and the elastic leg openings, revealing his stiff penis to Charlene and Martha. Max blushed furiously as the women took note of his erection. Of course, the embarrassment only made matters worse and Max's erection became rock hard and he started to throb.

As the urine continued to pour out of his bladder, the pad became saturated and a bright red stain spread across the front of the tented panties. The end of the tube slipped out of the gap that had opened in the panty legs, and urine ran down Max's right leg.

"God! He has absolutely no control," exclaimed Martha. "What a total slut he is!"

Rose slapped Max's exposed ass and said, "You are a slut! You should be ashamed of yourself! Who gave you permission to have an erection? God! Look at you, like a baby, peeing all over yourself! How dare you embarrass me like this!"

"Please Mistress . . . I didn't intend to . . . I can't control . . . the tube . . . ," stammered Max.

"I don't care! You always have an excuse! Get to the bathroom and clean yourself up! I'll deal with you later, and I assure you that you will learn to behave before long!"

Max ran toward the door and into the house, trailing urine down his leg all the way. Martha smiled knowingly at Charlene and Rose chuckled softly and in satisfaction. God! This was going to be so entertaining! While Max fumbled in the bathroom cleaning himself, the three women finished their meal.

"A most delightful morning," said Martha. "I envy you. If only I were twenty years younger! But alas, it's now past noon and I need to go."

"Thanks for your help," responded Rose. "Sure you don't want to stay?"

"No I really must go. If you need anything you can call either me or Charlene. Plus, Charlene is too sympathetic to stay for any serious training. I need to work on that with her."

"Really?" said Rose, noting that Charlene was blushing.

"I'm afraid she's right," said Charlene embarrassed. "But Martha is helping me."

"OK" said Rose. "Well thanks again. See you in a week!"

"For sure!" said Martha as the women walked toward their car. "I can't wait to see how the sissy-boy is a week from now!"

Rose closed the door behind them and thought: I can't wait either!

For Max, the rest of the day was sheer hell. Rose kept him busy cooking and cleaning and moving about the house. Somehow she also managed to keep him sexually excited and therefore erect and flowing uncontrollably. She was always rubbing his bare ass, or showing off her magnificent body. Max was deeply in love with her and very attracted to her as well. Rose knew this, and spent much of the day walking around clothed only in her thin robe, sash untied with the front open exposing her large wonderful breasts and her incredible pussy.

To Max, time seemed to standstill with one exception: the watch on his wrist seemed to vibrate at ever shorter intervals, signaling that it was time, yet again, to drink more water. Urine continued to flow out of him ceaselessly at a steady rate and the day dragged on in endless embarrassment. Max soon lost count of the number of times he was forced to run to the bathroom and change and shower. By evening he was exhausted. The unending flow of liquids through his body coupled with the constant struggle to keep dry and prevent further accidents had kept Max on his feet and on the move all day. However, Rose was not done with him.

As they readied for bed, his Mistress announced, "Up to now I have been lax with you allowing time for your adjustment to married life. However, the time has come to impose a more regular and rigid routine. You exist to serve me and for my pleasure. Tomorrow your training will begin and I have developed a daily list of activities you are to perform. These include not only housework and other domestic tasks, but personal duties like assisting me with my bath and other intimate activities."

Max looked at his Mistress dumbly but managed a, "Yes Mistress," in response to Rose's announcement. "Good! Casting off her robe, Rose pointed at the floor directly in front of her feet and said, "Kneel and service me!" Max knelt before Rose, his eyes level with her exposed pussy. He became immediately erect at the sight of his naked sexy Mistress and looked down at her feet.

"You must always begin with a kiss. This shows your submission and respect for the superior sex."

Max blushed, but looked up and stared at the source of his Mistress's superiority. As Rose spread her legs, Max bent forward and kissed the lips of her pussy, reverently and lovingly.

zeta515
zeta515
155 Followers