The Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose smiled to herself and sighed. This was somewhat more work than she had thought, but all was going exactly according to plan. She knew that Max must now be monitored very carefully. He was about ready to explode and she didn't want him to cum until she was ready. In his over- stimulated state the slightest miscalculation would prove disastrous and she would lose a week. The best way to prevent this was to keep his bladder full and his need to urinate constant and continually urgent.

Going into the kitchen where Max was preparing their next meal, she said, "You are to keep drinking water every hour until I tell you to stop."

"Yes Mistress," said Max bewildered.

However, he was not about to protest or argue with Rose. On the hour he drank another large glass and continued with his work. It was not long before his need to pee became urgent again. When his bladder became painful, he timidly approached Rose and said, "Mistress I need to pee really badly. Can I go to the bathroom?"

Rose looked and him, her eyes running up and down his body. "You are wearing your bathroom. You may use it whenever you like."

Max was mortified. He had thought the diaper was a punishment for his losing control; a way to shame him. Never did he consider that Rose had intended for him to use it. Max didn't know what to do. How could he wet himself? God! That would be so humiliating!

Rose seeing his hesitation said, "Well, what are you waiting for? Wet yourself and get back to work. I'm getting hungry and I don't want dinner to be late."

Max blushed. Now he was really in trouble. Rose had asked him to wet himself in front of her and he would have no choice but to comply. God! This was so embarrassing. Although Max had to pee badly, consciously trying to wet himself proved difficult. It went against all his adult instincts.

Rose looked at him suppressing a smile of satisfaction and said, "Well hurry it up and get it over with. This is part of your punishment. You didn't think you would get off with just a spanking did you? You're going to use those diapers until I am satisfied you can control yourself."

Max was taken aback by his Mistress's harsh words, but he knew he was trapped. The sooner he got used to wetting himself, the sooner Rose might relent and let him use the bathroom again. Concentrating, he forced himself to clear his mind and relax his muscles so the urine would begin to flow. After what seemed like forever, and with a bursting bladder to aid him, Max felt the first trickle of warm urine inside the diaper. Once it started, the flow increased into a flood and Max could feel the warm (almost hot) liquid pour into the diaper, wetting his penis, balls, and groin. The sensation was overpowering and almost sensual. Looking down, Max could see that the front of the diaper was bulging and had turned yellow. He blushed and immediately became hard again. God! This was so incredibly humiliating and embarrassing! He had just wet himself and in front of Rose no less. Rose could not control her smile and she saw the look of surprise and embarrassment on Max's face.

Pointing at his bulging diaper she commented, "I see from the way your diaper is bulging that there is more than pee in there. I will have to watch you closely, since wetting yourself seems to excite you. What a total slut you are!"

Max was even more embarrassed, if that was possible and he turned bright red from his waist to his hairline. God! This was so, so, very humiliating. And how it excited him. His penis was throbbing as well as his heart. The need to cum was more urgent than ever. "Mistress please . . . I . . ."

"You what? Don't tell me you are sorry again! You wet yourself like the slut you are. That's why I put you in diapers. At least the floor is dry."

"No Mistress . . . please . . . I need your help . . . I don't . . . I've never felt this way before . . . please."

"Felt which way?"

"God! I'm so embarrassed! I don't know how to say this . . . my penis . . . it's throbbing . . . I feel weak . . . it's been so long since I've cum . . . it's making me feel ill. Please I need your help."

Rose could see that Max was almost in tears as he finally confided in her. This was excellent. He was almost there. "Indeed?" said Rose with a hint of sympathy.

"Oh yes Mistress! Please I need your help so bad. I don't know what to do!"

"It's good that you have confided in me and have told me this. I have been waiting for you to do so. We will talk about this some more after dinner. I am hungry, but as soon as we have eaten I will help you."

Max immediately brightened. "Yes Mistress, thank you! I love you so much!"

"Yes, I love you too Max. Now get dinner ready."

Max was elated. Rose was going to help him! God! He loved her so much! Going to the kitchen he quickly finished dinner; his mind whirling. Unfortunately, all the water he had drank rapidly filled his bladder again and he was forced to wet himself several more times during the meal preparation. After each wetting he became immediately excited again and the urge to cum returned more powerful than ever. By the time dinner was ready, Max's stomach was in a knot and he could barely eat. The meal seemed to drag, but Rose seemed to be enjoying the food as usual.

When she had finished, Rose got up and said, "I'll be in the living room. When you are done cleaning up, come to me there and we can talk."

"Yes Mistress," said Max moving quickly to clear the table. Clean up seemed to take forever, but finally Max put the last dish away and the final pot in the dishwasher. Drying his hands, he went into the living room where Rose was relaxing, reading a book.

"I'm done Mistress," announced Max standing before her in his saturated diaper.

"Good," said Rose. "I take it you want to cum. It's been awhile, hasn't it?"

"Yes Mistress," replied Max optimistically.

"Indeed. Well, this is part of your training. To teach you about control. I am very pleased that you finally approached me about this. I have been waiting. However, we are not quite done yet. There is one more exercise you need to perform before you can cum."

"Yes Mistress," said Max a little disappointed, but still optimistic.

"Go into the bathroom. There you will find a large red bag and a tube. Fill the bag with warm water and bring it and the tube here."

"Yes Mistress," said Max confused, but anxious to comply with Rose's request.

Going to the bathroom, Max found the strange red rubber bag and tube on the sink counter top and he proceeded to fill the bag, as requested.

In the living room, Rose waited smiling. Max had partially broken and after only a day! This was wonderful. She would now try and take him all the way. With any luck, by tomorrow, the next day at the latest, he would be completely hers. Max returned holding the enema bag in one hand and the tube in the other. The large red bag wobbled as he walked, rippling with fluid. Rose smiled to herself. Max had obviously never had an enema and did not even know what one was. This was obvious from glancing at the bag, which was filled to almost overflowing. If he had known, he would never have filled the bag so full!

"Good," said Rose taking the bag and the hose. "Now remove your diaper; just let if fall to the floor."

Max did as instructed, letting the heavy diaper fall to the floor with a dull thud. The air hit his damp pudenda, chilling his erect penis slightly. Rose looked at him and said, "I am going to give you an enema. I will place one end of this tube in your ass and connect the other end to this bag. When I invert the bag, the water will flow into your ass. You will feel some discomfort as it does. Under no circumstance are you to lose control. I want you to hold and retain all the water until I give you permission to expel it."

"Yes Mistress," said Max his eyes widening as he looked at the bag again. If he had only known, he would have never filled the bag so full!

"Good boy. Now bend over so I can put the tube in your ass."

Max complied and Rose took one end of the tube (which ended in a bulb with holes in it) and slid it into his already well lubricated ass. With the tube inserted, she quickly connected the other end to the enema bag and inverted it, starting the flow. Max could feel the warm water entering his ass at a steady rate. At first the sensation was pleasant, but as more water entered him and the pressure built, Max suddenly felt severe cramps and almost an overwhelming need to go to the bathroom.

"Oh Mistress!" moaned Max. "Please I need to go! I can't hold it. The cramps are so bad!"

"Shush! Be still!" said Rose, pinching the tube and cutting off the flow of water. She moved around Max and placing her hands on his stomach, rubbed his belly. "It will pass in a moment. Squeeze your ass and breathe deeply."

As Rose rubbed his stomach, she let her hands stray and stroked his penis and caressed his balls. Max instantly became erect signaling to Rose that it was time to continue with the enema. Releasing her pinch on the tube, she started the flow again.

Max immediately felt the water start to enter him. God! He had never felt so excited. His penis throbbed and his balls ached. The water added further pressure to his groin and he felt full there as well. As the water continued to flow into him, the cramping returned and Max fought to maintain control. He squeezed his ass and moaned as wave after wave of cramps swept through his bowels. These were accompanied by waves of pleasure throbbing through his groin and into his penis. The sensation was strange alternating between pleasure and pain.

"Please Mistress! I need to go so bad! Please!"

Rose stroked his penis and said, "We're almost done. Hold on just a little longer. You're almost there."

Max began to sweat and squeezed his trembling ass cheeks tighter. After what seemed an eternity Rose said, "There, the bag is empty." Handing Max the bag she said, "Go to the bathroom and expel. When you are done, refill the bag and bring it back with you."

Max rushed to the bathroom as quickly as he could squeezing his ass to keep the tube in as well as the enema. Once Max reached the toilet he took the tube out with trembling hands and sitting quickly on the toilet expelled. It seemed to take forever as wave after wave of cramps wracked Max's body. When he was done, Max filled the bag again (but not quite so full) and returned with it to Rose. Rose immediately repeated the procedure, stroking Max's penis and balls the entire time. When the bag was empty she told him to expel and return again with a full bag of water. This time, expelling the enema was easier and Max noted that at the end, the water was almost clear. His penis was now throbbing constantly and he had not lost his erection while he was on the toilet. Filling the bag, he returned again to Rose.

"It's now time to test your control further," said Rose after she had placed the tube in his ass.

Instead of attaching the other end of the tube to the bag, Rose pulled a second length of tube from her robe pocket and fastened it to the end of the first tube, and then fastened the other end to the bag. In the middle of the lengthened tube a bulb protruded like those found on a sphygmomanometer. Rose handed the bulb to Max and inverted the full enema bag. This time; however, the water did not flow into Max.

Stroking his penis lightly Rose said, "You will give yourself an enema this time. Every time you squeeze the bulb, water will squirt into your ass and I will stroke your penis. The more you squeeze, the more I stroke. When you stop, I stop. You have permission to cum, so if you can exercise proper control you may get what you are seeking." And with that, Rose immediately stopped caressing his throbbing penis.

Max blushed in humiliation. He was going to have to give himself the enema! But his extreme excitement urged him onwards. He squeezed the bulb and felt warm liquid squirt into his ass. As he released the bulb, Rose stroked his sensitive penis sending a wave of pleasure along his stiff shaft. Max squeezed the bulb a couple of more times in quick succession and Rose stroked his penis lightly keeping pace with him. Her touch was electric and Max shuddered with pleasure on each stroke. However, in order to achieve orgasm Max realized he would need to squeeze the bulb rapidly and in quick succession without pause so that Rose's stroking would generate the desired effect. After about thirty seconds and about the same number of squeezes a wave of cramps hit him and Max was forced to stop and squeeze his trembling ass so as not to expel.

Sensing his problem Rose said, "Have you tired so soon? You had better not spill a drop or you will be severely punished. Keep squeezing until you have emptied every drop from the bag."

Max fought for control. He knew if he failed that Rose would not only punish him, but that she would almost certainly not let him cum. Perhaps for days or even weeks. And Max needed to cum so very badly. After the cramps had passed, Max resumed his squeezing, letting out a moan with each squirt of water and each stroke on his sensitive penis. After approximately another thirty or so squeezes of the bulb, another wave of cramps hit him and Max was forced to stop again and squeeze his ass. His body was covered in a light sweat and his legs, hands, and ass were trembling from the conflicting sensations it was experiencing and the effort required to maintain control.

Rose cupped his balls and massaging them every so lightly said, "Poor pet! You want to cum so bad, but you can't control yourself long enough to achieve your desire."

"Mistress, please" said Max, "the cramps keep coming. It's so hard to keep the water in. Please let me stop, please!"

"You may stop whenever you wish. However, there will be no cumming until you master this simple exercise. But perhaps you would prefer to wait until tomorrow or the next day before attempting it again."

"No Mistress, no. Please," responded Max.

He needed to cum so bad and the thought of waiting another day or more was too much. Max began to squeeze the bulb again tightening the muscles in his ass.

"Oh Mistress, please help me! It hurts so badly, but I want to please you so. I love you so much!"

Rose smiled to herself. Almost there! "Indeed my pet. You are pleasing me. I enjoy your suffering. Suffer some more for your Mistress."

"Yes Mistress," moaned Max squeezing the bulb and fighting off yet another wave of cramps.

It soon became clear to Max; however, that this was yet another losing battle. If he wanted to achieve orgasm he would need to squeeze the bulb without stopping but this would without doubt cause him to lose control of the enema and expel it where he stood. Max knew that if he did that, Rose would be angry and he would be severely punished. The only way he would be able to empty the bag without expelling was to squeeze the bulb slowly and to pause frequently.

As such, he would not achieve orgasm. Although he was very close to cumming, Rose's stroking was too light and slow to push him over the edge. Max decided that his best course of action would be to slow down and take the entire enema and hope that Rose might reward him by letting him cum after he was finished. To this end he slowed down, pausing frequently to let the cramps settle. However, Rose taunted him mercilessly.

"I see that you don't need to cum as bad as you said you did. Perhaps a few more days, and you will be ready."

"No Mistress. I need to cum so bad, but I can't control the cramping. Please help me! Please. I love you so and I want to please you so badly!"

"Indeed, and you are my pet. I am enjoying your suffering immensely."

Max moaned and groaned and continued his pleading, but to no avail. Rose continued to reassure him that she was pleased and to say that he was doing well, but she offered no relief from his torment. After what seemed like hours, but in reality was only ten minutes or so, Max finished emptying the enema bag.

"That's very good my pet," said Rose. "Now let's see how long you can retain your control." With that, she pulled the tube from his ass and said, "Lie down on your back, I am going to put a diaper on you, just in case you fail."

Max was mortified. A diaper! He knew it would not be long before the cramps returned. He had almost lost control during the last set and he knew that if he did not get to the bathroom very soon, he would have an accident. However, he also knew better than to question Rose, so he quickly laid down on the floor, spreading his legs in the now all too familiar position for being diapered. Rose was equally quick for she knew time was short. Within seconds she had the diaper on Max.

"You may stand up now."

When Max got to his feet, he examined his humiliating condition. His belly was distended from the water and he looked pregnant. The diaper covered his groin, but it did little to conceal the fact that his penis was painfully erect. Within seconds a wave of cramps swept through Max's belly and he was forced to squeeze his ass to keep from expelling. With the diaper on, the thought of losing control was appalling. If he did, Max knew that he would be messing himself like an infant. The shame and humiliation would be overwhelming, especially with Rose watching. The mere thought of this; however, set his penis throbbing. His groin felt uncomfortably full and the soft cloth of the diaper on his penis only aggravated his situation.

"Look at what a slut you are! Diapered and pregnant with an enema, but excited as ever. Well let's see of you can control yourself. I think, perhaps thirty minutes like this should be a fair test."

Max turned white as he fought off the cramps. Thirty minutes! He would be lucky to last three! If he somehow managed to maintain control during the next set, the following would surely see him fail. And the thought of such an embarrassing and shameful failure was too much to bear.

"Please Mistress, please! I can't hold it that long. Please!"

"Hmm. We'll see. I shall be disappointed, if you don't."

"Oh god!" moaned Max as another set of cramps hit him. "Please Mistress, mercy!"

But Rose just stood there and watching a smile on her lips. Max fought to maintain control, but his body was too tired and his muscles fatigued. It began as a small squirt, a trickle of fluid almost. Max could feel the warm fluid enter the crack of his ass and he turned white.

"Oh no! Please! God no!"

But it was too late. Even if Rose had relented at that moment, he would have never reached the bathroom. The next cramp sent a sudden uncontrollable explosion of fluid into his ass and Max messed his diaper, filling it with the enema.

"Oh, god, no!" cried Max embarrassed beyond words.

He had just messed himself in front of Rose. Worse he had failed again. To his surprise Rose did not appear angry she just stood smiling at him.

"Sit in it, slut," she said.

Max could not believe his ears. He could not have conceived how his situation could have been made worse, but as usual Rose had found a way of humiliating him further. Slowly and reluctantly, Max sat down, his mess enveloping him. In reality his situation was not as bad as he imagined. The first two enemas had cleaned him out, and his diaper contained little more than warm water. However, this did not lessen his embarrassment in the least.

"Now masturbate for me. But you don't have permission to cum. Let's see what you can do slut."

Max looked down at the front of his diaper. His penis was erect and throbbing. The shame and embarrassment of his situation had made him hyper-excited. After not having cum in over a week, and having spent the last days in a constant state of excitement, it would take at most a stroke or two for him to cum. Worse he was going to have to stick his hand inside the soiled diaper. Both of these considerations gave him pause.