The Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Mistress, please! Have mercy!"

Rose raised her eyebrows in mock surprise, "I thought you wanted to play with yourself. However, if you are not interested . . ."

"No! It's not that Mistress. I can't control myself. Please give me permission to cum, please!"

"I might," said Rose. "But don't you think you are premature? You haven't even touched yourself yet."

"But . . . but . . ."

"Do it! Or else you can remain in those diapers all night. And I won't let you play with yourself for a month!"

Rose's tone and words sent a shudder through Max and he immediately stuck his right hand inside the front of the diaper and grabbed his penis and started to pump himself.

"Oh gods! It feels so good! Please Mistress, let me cum, please!"

"In a while. Let me see you put some energy into it. Masturbate yourself harder and faster. Show me you want it. But don't cum. I want to see some control!"

Max squeezed his throbbing penis under the diaper and pleaded, "Please Mistress, please! Let me cum, please!"

But Rose just stood there smiling and tapping one foot against the floor. There was an excited look in her eyes as if she were waiting for something. Max looked at her confused.

Rose held her breath. He was almost there. Would he make the final realization? God, if he did, she would have succeeded faster than Martha would have believed. If not, well Rose would not be too disappointed. After all, failure just meant more training, and that would be fun, at least for her!

Max looked at Rose again and noted that the 'excitement' in her eyes was really anticipation. It was as if she was waiting for him to discover some secret. But what secret? Looking deeper he noted that her anticipation was mixed with something else . . . desire? No . . . something more benign . . . longing. She wanted him to figure something out. And she was hoping he would! She wanted him to succeed. But at what? He had failed at everything. He had no control. Rose had made sure of that. She was in control!

Then it hit him. That's what she wanted him to understand. He had no control. She was his control. She controlled his entire life. Not just where he lived, what he wore, and ate. But his body and mind. She controlled all his bodily functions: bladder, bowels, and of course his penis. In fact, it really wasn't his body it belonged to her, for her pleasure and her desires. Max was thrilled. He had wanted to give himself completely to her from the first day they had met. His sister had tried to explain, but he had failed to understand. Now he did. God! He loved her so much and so intensely!

His revelation had not come a moment too soon. He was seconds from cumming. Looking up he cried out, "Mistress I have no control. You are my control. I love you so much!"

Rose sucked in her breath. This was what she had been waiting for! Finally he understood! Bending down, she pulled down the front of Max's diaper exposing his penis and said, "You have permission to cum. Cum NOW!"

Max exploded and cum shot out of his penis across the diaper and onto the floor.

"Oh god! Yes! Yes! It feels so good! Oh god! Yes!" moaned Max, his head spinning as the pleasure swept through his body.

The sensation was so overwhelming that he began to cry. At that moment Rose knew he was hers: perfect and forever. Later that night, she took him up the ass and then let him between her legs, into her pussy. Max came again and Rose could feel the cum inside her, dripping out when he withdrew. Their married life had begun, finally and completely for both of them.

Postscript: The doorbell rang and Max answered the door, wearing only a white apron and blushing furiously. The last month had been quite overwhelming for him, but Max was happy and satisfied. He knew his life would be lived in a constant and continual state of humiliation and embarrassment. But it didn't matter. Rose was happy, and that's all that counted.

When he opened the door, Charlene greeted him, "Hello Max. How are you?"

"Fine Mistress Charlene," he replied. Charlene was dressed in white and carried a black leather case.

"It's time for your period again," she said. "I spoke with Rose last night and she said to come a bit later this time."

Max had forgotten about having his period and was a bit surprised by her statement, but he said, "Yes Mistress Charlene. Shall I go into the bedroom?"

"That would be fine."

As Max lay on the bed, Charlene repeated the catheterization procedure. When she was done she said, "You can go put your pads on now. And don't forget to drink your water." "Yes Mistress Charlene," said Max getting up off the bed and going to the bathroom.

Charlene went into the living room where Rose was sitting, reading. "All done. How is he doing?"

"Fantastic!"

"I am glad to hear that. He seems different somehow. I can't quite place it. More obedient, calmer."

Rose smiled. "Yes, you could say that. Thanks for coming by. You'll be back in a week?"

"Yes," said Charlene a little suspiciously.

"Don't worry. Everything is fine. I'll see you in a week then. Sorry to be so short, but I want to take him up the ass right now. I love it when he's on the rag."

Charlene blushed at Rose's frankness and said, "I understand. Till next week, bye."

As Charlene closed the door, Max entered the room, as if on cue. "Come here Max, I want to use your ass now."

Max blushed. "Mistress . . . I am having my period. I'm, sorry."

"It doesn't matter. That's your problem. It doesn't bother or interfere with me in the least. Now get over here and bare your ass."

"Yes Mistress," said Max, exposing his ass. "I love you Mistress, use me. Take your pleasure. It makes me so happy."

"I know my pet. And I will."